On the possibility to adopt the historical practice of applying technologies for land fertility increase in Eastern Prussia at agricultural enterprises of the Kaliningrad region
... according to the well-known principles of agricultural science. The authors offer an overview of scientific approaches to the reconstruction and practical application of ideas and principles of progressive agriculture consistent with a more general area of organic agriculture. Special attention is paid to the modern agricultural practice in the territory of the Kaliningrad region — former East Prussia — and the possibilities to use the methods for increasing land fertility that were intensively employed by ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
34. Njøs R., Fosse J. K. Linking the bottom-up and top-down evolution of regional innovation systems to policy: Organizations, support structures and learning processes // Industry and Innovation. 2019. № 26 (4). P. 419—438. doi: 10.... ... for Environmental Management in Russia // Geography and Natural Resources. 2018. № 39 (1). P. 10—15.
Vinogradova O. L.
agricultural land use, historical and geographical approach, North-West Russia, the Baltic countries
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... doi: 10.3846/20297955.2014.924284 (in Lithuanian).
4. Anokhin, A., Kropinova, E. G. 2020, Scientific and Practical Aspects of Organizing week-end Routes in the Natural Environment Using Technologies of Active tourism, Service and Tourism: Current Challenges,... ... doi: 10.1080/01426397.2016.1156072.
9. Primdahl, J., Andersen, E., Swaffield, S., Kristensen, L. 2013, Intersecting Dynamics of Agricultural Structural Change and Urbanisation within European Rural Landscapes: Change Patterns and Policy Implications, Landscape ...
Agriculture produce procurement in the post-war years (based on the materials of the Kaliningrad rural district of the Kaliningrad region)
... заготовительная политика послевоенного десятилетия // Ежегодник по аграрной истории Восточной Европы. 2014. Самара, 2015. С. 406—415.
Kaliningrad oblast, agriculture of RSFSR in post-war years, collective farms, procurement policy, organization of administrative control at the local level
Land Use Policy and Land Management in Estonia
... land ownership], Moscow. (In Russ)
9. Bogdanov, V. L., Garmanov, V. V., Zasyad'-Volk, V. V., Osipov, G. K. (eds.) 2010, Upravlenie zemel'nymi resursami [Land resourses management], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
10. The official website of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 2015, available at:
. fao. org/ (accessed 15.09.2015).
11. "Categories of land and the use thereof", 2008, The decree of the Government of the Republic of Estonia № 155, 23.10.2008, available ...
Changes in the cultural landscape of the Kaliningrad region’s periphery in the 19th/20th centuries
... Kaliningrad, 276 p.
12. Gusev, А. L., Maslov, V. N. 2006, Istorija sel'skogo hozjajstva Kaliningradskoj oblasti [The history of agriculture of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, 464 p.
13. Kalutskov, V. N. 1995, Problemy issledovanija kul'turnogo landshafta ... ... 5, p. 16—20.
14. Klimenko, N. A., Levchenkov, А. В. 2010, Territorial'naja organizacija Vostochnoj Prussii [Territorial organization of East Prussia], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 119—125.
15. Kovalev, S. А. 1963,...
Processing fat-based sludge by vermicomposting
... The biofertilizer has been studied to conform to the basic regulatory indicators, and the main indicators: pH, organic matter and total phosphorus were assessed to meet the requirements for biofertilizers. The authors conclude that the use of the organic fertilizer obtained is permissible for the agricultural industry.
Kozhikin M. S., Masiutin Ia. A.
fat-based sludge, vermicultivation, vermicomposting, bio-fertilizer, processing, aeration
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... — innovacija sel'skih territorij [Russian strategic reserve — an innovation in rural areas,], APK: jekonomika, upravlenie [Agriculture: economics, management], no. 2, p. 3—7.
5. Oficial'nyj portal Pravitel'stva Kaliningradskoj oblasti [The Official ... ... Rossii za 2010 god [Passport of the socio-economic status of cities of Russia for 2010], 2011, Kaliningrad, Territorial'nyj organ Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj oblasti, 181 p.
7. Plenarnoe zasedanie «Vyzovy novogo ...
Fishing in Novgorod and Pskov Governorates and the related trades (the second half of the 19th/the beginning of the 20th centuries)
... half of the 19th/the beginning of the 20th centuries. The work focuses on analyzing the role of fishing trade in the peasant agriculture. The article describes the socioeconomic and environmental factors contributing to the spread of fishing in the Governorates.... ... Governorates in the beginning of the 20th century through assuming a pronounced commercial nature with predominating capitalistic organization of trade.
1. Российский государственный исторический архив.
2. К вопросу ...
Climate change and the dynamics of vector-borne disease rate in the Kaliningrad region
... Материалы 9-го съезда эпидемиологов. М
J., Campbell-Lendrum D.
H., Corvalán C.
Climate change and human health — risks and responses. World Health Organization (WHO).
, Boqvist S.
Leptospira — an indicator of climate change-driven increased risk for infectious disease? // Climate change and agricultural production in the Baltic Sea Region — Focus on effects, vulnerability and adaptation.
NJF report. 2010. Vol. 6, №
1. P. 37.
погоды. URL: http://diary.gismeteo.ru (дата обращения: 15.02.2011)
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
... Venables, A. J. 1987, Trade and trade policy with differentiated products: a Chamberlinian-Ricardian model, Economic Journal, no. 97, p. 700—717.
16. Wilhelmsson, F. 2006, Market Power and European Competition in the Swedish Food Industry, Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, no. 7 (1), Article 7.
Kaliningrad region, free economic zone, international trade, competition, prices
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... destructive anthropogenic impact stemming from the production and consumption of nuclear energy and artificial radionuclides, agriculture, oil and oil product transportation, and sewage and solid waste treatment. The article outlines the main environmental ... ... 2009, № 6.
26. Wuff, F., Rahn, L., Jonsson, P., Brydsten, L., Ahl, T., Granmo, A. 1993.A mass balance model of chlorinated organic matter for the Baltic Sea — a challenge to ecotoxicology. Ambio. V. 22, pp. 27—31.
27. Kryshev, I. I., Ryazantsev,...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... the dynamics of research contribution and academic cooperation in the Baltic Sea countries in four leading fields — i. e. agricultural and biological sciences, Earth sciences, ecology and social sciences presented in the SciVerse Scopus scientometric ... ... Nauchno-tehnicheskaja informacija [Scientific and technological information], Ser. 1, Organizacija i metodika informacionnoj raboty [Organization and method of information work], no. 6, p. 18—27.
15. Marshakova-Shaykevich, I. V. 1995, Vklad Rossii v razvitie ...