Mathematical modeling of synthesis technologies of powder materials for the space robotics
... description of the main theoretical models of spark plasma sintering (SPS) is given. The experience of the use of numerical modeling by the finite element method (FEM) using specialized software for the study of SPS is examined. Goals and objectives of numerical simulation of the process are formulated. The main shortcomings and limitations of known methods of modeling are outlined.
1. Suárez M., Fernández A., Menéndez J. L. et al. Challenges and Opportunities for Spark Plasma Sintering: A Key Technology ...
Structural features of upwelling in South-East Baltic
The article examines some features of the upwelling observed in the South-East Baltic in October 2005 which were investigated by
means of comparison of the field measurement data and numerical simulated data. The article explores the upwelling which took place after calm weather when thermohaline fields had parameters close to summer ones. Upwelling was produced by North-East wind with sped of about 15 m/s and duration of about 3 days. After ...
Simulation modeling of the automated climate control system for growing plants in closed ground
... (дата обращения: 10.03.2019).
6. System Design, Modeling, and Simulation Using Ptolemy II / ed. by C. Ptolemaeus. Ptolemy.org, 2014.
7. Eshkavilov S. L. MATLAB & Simulink Essentials: MATLAB & Simulink for Engineering Problem Solving and Numerical Analysis. Lulu Publishing, 2017.
8. Tyagi A. K. MATLAB and Simulink for Engineers. Oxford University Press, 2012.
9. Klee H., Allen R. Simulation of Dynamic Systems with MATLAB and Simulink. CRC Press, 2018.
10. Giordano A. A., Levesque A. Modeling of Digital Communication Systems Using Simulink. John Wiley & Sons, 2015.
11. Jain S., Kapshe S. Modeling and Simulation Using MATLAB — ...
Simulating of non-stationary processes in the ionospheric plasma
... kinetic scheme of magneto gas dynamics for high performance computing systems // Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modeling. 2015. 30(1). P. 27—36.
Bogomolov K., Ishanov S., Kashchenko N., Matsievsky S.
mathematical model, numerical simulating, ionosphere, plasmasphere, concentration, velocity, temperature, chemical kinetics, ambipolar diffusion, energy equation, continuity equation, motion equation, hydrodynamic description, diffusive approach
Numerical model of development processes of small-scaled irregularities of the equatorial ionosphere
... моделир. 2010. Т. 22, № 2. С. 69—82.
11. Головизнин В. М., Самарский А. А. Нелинейная коррекция схемы «кабаре» // Там же. 1998. Т.10, № 12. С. 107—123.
numerical simulation, equatorial spread F, «cabaret» scheme
Numerical solving the problem of detecting of ultraweak diffractors in a complex acoustical medium
Some results of numerical simulating of the problem of detecting of ultraweak diffractors in a complex acoustical medium are represented. The term “ultraweak” here means that the diffractors are not determined by standard depth migration. To solve the problem of detecting ...
Joint modeling of elastic and acoustic waves in the Arctic
Numerical solutions of seismic prospecting problems in the Arctic is presented. Results of numerical modeling of the explosive impact on the iceberg and earthquake impact on the oil storage are considered as well. The ... ... the contact condition between the liquid and the solid is used on the border
1. Etter P. C. Underwater acoustic modelling and simulation. L., 2003.
2. Новиков Ю. Н., Гажула С. В. Особенности оценки месторождений ...
An instability of the equatorial F-layer of the ionosphere under conditions of alternating electric fields
The results of numerical simulation of Rayleigh-Taylor instability under conditions of alternating electric fields on the basis of electrodynamically consistent mathematical model of the Equatorial F-layer of the ionosphere.
1. Грэд Г. О кинетической теории ...
The The Variability of Bottom Friction Velocity and the Suspended Particle Propagation along the Pathway of Saline Inflow into the Baltic Sea
A numerical simulation of the Baltic Sea circulation was carried out for two time intervals corresponding to the inflow and non-inflow cases. For these time intervals, I identified processes prevalent in the bottom layer dynamics at specific points on the pathway ...
Numerical model operation of the mass transfer of the disperse phase of aerosol in nonlinear wave fields for axisymmetric quasithree-dimensional geometrical statement
... Ковеня В. М., Тарнавский Г. А., Черный С. Г. Применение метода расщепления в задачах аэродинамики. Новосибирск, 1990.
10. Steger J. L. Implicit Finite-Difference Simulation of Flow about Arbitrary Two-Dimensional Geometries // AIAA J. 1978. Vol. 16, iss. 7. P. 679—686.
11. MacCormak R. W., Lomax H. Numerical Solution of Compressible Viscous Flows // Ann Rev. Fluid Mech. 1979. № 11. P. 289—316.
12. Андерсон Д., Таннехилл Дж., Плетчер Р. Вычислительная гидромеханика и теплообмен....
A model of mid-scale irregularities of the low-latitude Earth ionosphere : evaluations of a non-linear correction method for the Z-scheme
... Commun. Comput. Phys. 2006. Vol. 1, № 2. P. 192—206.
14. Harten A. High resolution schemes for hyperbolic conservation laws. // J. of Comput. Physics. 1983. Vol. 49. P. 347—393.
Kashchenko N., Matsievsky S., Viktorov A.
mathematical modeling, numerical simulating, convection-diffusion equations, monotonic finite-differential scheme, ionosphere
Numerical solution of elastic-acoustic problems with the help of grid-characteristic method
Wave processes in elastic-acoustic problems are simulated with the help of grid-characteristic method, in particular, for the offshore seismic prospecting. We consider systems of water-soil-hydrocarbon-bearing layer and ice-water-soil-hydrocarbon-bearing layer
1. Etter P. C. Underwater acoustic modelling ...
Numerical simulation of wave processes in elastic-acoustic problems using discontinuous Galerkin method on triangle unstructured meshes
Wave propagation through coupled elastic-acoustic media for marine seismology, comparison of reflected waves in fluid-filled and infinite thin crack model and underwater objects detection are simulated using discontinuous Galerkin method on triangle unstructured meshes.
1. Ландау Л. Д., Лифшиц Е. М. Теоретическая физика. М., 1987. Т. 7.
2. Käser M., Dumbser M. Highly. Accurate discontinuous Galerkin ...
Numerical simulation of wave processes in multilayered materials at dynamic external influence
The collision of polymer composite parts with a steel hammer is simulated using grid-characteristic method. To verify the method a comparison with analytics for distribution of spherical explosion in a homogeneous medium is given. The potential fracture zones in composite parts are analyzed.
1. Новацкий В....
A high resolution model of the equatorial F-layer of ionosphere
... incoherent scatter data MSIS 2. Composition // J. Geophys. Res. 1977. Vol. 82, N. A1. P. 2148—2156.
Kashchenko N., Ishanov S., Matsievsky S.
ionosphere, thermosphere, F-layer, Rayleigh-Taylor instability, electric field, mathematical model, numerical simulation.
A study into the passive tracer and Lagrangian particles propagation in the coastal area of South-East Baltic
... слое южной Балтики в зависимости от ветровых условий (численные эксперименты) // Океанология. 2010. Т. 50, № 6. С. 890—903.
5. Visser A. W. Using random walk models to simulate the vertical distribution of particles in a turbulent water column // Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser. 1997. Vol. 158. P. 275—281.
Golenko M., Golenko N.
passive tracer, Lagrange particle, numerical modeling, coastal water dynamic, Baltic Sea.
Numerical simulation of the ionospheric effects of geomagnetic storm on 2—3 may 2010 at the HF radio wave propagation in the low-latitude region
For the first time we used a global three-dimensional theoretical model of the thermosphere-ionosphere system for the description of inhomogeneous anisotropic medium in the simulation of radio wave propagation. It is shown that the results obtained with joint using GSM TIP model and radio wave propagation model adequately describe HF radio paths in the Earth's ionosphere in quiet conditions and at the recovery phase of geomagnetic ...
Numerical modeling of wave processes in 3D fractured media
Seismic response from the cluster of vertical oriented cracks is simulated using grid-characteristic method on parallelepiped structured meshes. Synthetic seismograms and wave fields are calculated. The structure of the response including dependency on type of saturator (gas, fluid) is analyzed. Numerical experiments showed the effect of high-frequency daisy-chain wave’s generation from 3D periodic structures.
1. Волож Ю. А., Дмитриевский А. Н., Леонов Ю. Г. и др. О стратегии очередного этапа ...
An optimization of FIM method for three-dimensional eikonal equations
... optimal in two-dimensional and small three-dimensional models. But it takes a lot of time and random access memory for big three-dimensional models. This article describes the time and memory optimization of this method for big 3d models. The results of simulations are presented
1. Jeong W.-K., Whitaker R. T. A Fast Iterative Method for Eikonal Equations. // SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. 2008. Vol. 30, № 5. P. 2512–2534.
eikonal equation, numerical modeling, optimization, fast iterative method.
Numerical simulation of forming and evolution of solitons in chain of nucleotide couples
... molecular-crystal model //Annals of Physics. 1959. Vol. 8. P. 325–342.
10. Helfand E. Brownian dynamics study of transitions in a polymer chain of bistable oscillators // J. Chem. Phys. 1978. Vol. 69. P. 1010–1018.
11. Greenside H. S., Helfand E. Numerical integration of stochastic differential euations-II // The Bell System Tech. J. 1981. Vol. 60. P. 1927–1940.
12. Фиалко Н. С. Смешанный алгоритм расчета динамики переноса заряда в ДНК ...
Results of simulating of instabilities of the equatorial F-layer of the ionosphere
The results of numerical experiments of the dynamic ionospheric bubbles in the equatorial F-region are described. Generation bubbles by gravitational ... ... system in the ionosphere // J. Geophys. Res
Matsievsky S., Zinin L.
simulation, ionosphere, instability.
Neuro-iterative method for reconstruction of distributed physical fields
In this paper call attention to the neuro-iterative reconstruction algorithm based on the mathematical model of the measuring system. It combines the positive features of artificial neural networks and algebraic methods. Numerical simulation shows the characteristics of the reconstruction of influene for distributed physical fields.
1. Галушкин А. И. Нейрокомпьютеры. Кн. 3 : учеб. пособие для вузов. М., 2000.
2. Калан Р. Основные ...
Semi-geodetic transformation of temporary images
... for this purpose it is proposed to use semi-geodesic transform associated with the normal to the boundary rays. The results of simulations are presented.
1. Громол Д., Клингенберг В., Мейер В. Риманова геометрия ... ... (дата обращения:18.01.2014).
Pestov L., Sedaikina V.
semi-geodesic coordinates, cut locus, eiqonal equation, numerical modeling
Oscillations, resonances and waves in a non-local medium with sources
... biological tissue gives off heat in the region of «lower» temperatures. The external influence on a non-local medium is simulated by spatially nonuniform energy source, and we have considered five types of such sources. The analytical solutions are ... ... Hyperbolic Bio-Heat Conduction // Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 2011. Vol. 54, iss. 11—12. P. 2506—2513.
13. Lin S.-Y., Chou T.-M. Numerical Analysis of the Pennes Bioheat Transfer Equation on Skin Surface // 2015 Third International Conference on Robot, Vision ...
Integration of multi-scale hemodynamics models based on data synchronization
... fluid-structure-interaction models for wave propagation in flexible vessels using a finite volume pressure-correction scheme // Commun. Numer. Meth. Engng. 2009. Vol. 25. P. 533–551.
3. Urquiza S. A., Blanco P. J., Vernere M. J., Feijoro R. A. Multidimensional ... ... Engrg. 2006. Vol. 195. P. 4002–4017.
4. Quarteroni A., Formaggiaa L., Veneziani A. Cardiovascular Mathematics: Modeling and Simulation of the Circulatory System. Milano: Springer-Verlag Itali, 2009.
5. Yadava H. The Berkeley DB Book. Apress, 2007.
Shifts of adulterations as the result of seasonal horizontal convection under the shelf plate (numerical modeling)
... mixing near the sides of a deep lake in winter //
47(2). Р. 535—544.
Термика крупных озер. Л.: Наука, 1982.
Chubarenko I., Esiukova E., Koutitonsky V.
Simulation of horizontal
convection induced by surface cooling over sea slope // Volume of abstracts of Baltic Sea Science Congress, March 19—22, 2007.
, 2007. P.
. P. 26.
Iesukova E., Chubarenko I. P.
A mathematical simulation and a numerical investigation of dynamics of intramolecular tautomerny transformation without considering processes of a proton relaxation. Part I. A description of a mathematical model
There is a quantum statistical model of prototropic tautomeic transformation caused by vertical transition between different adiabatic potentials with two minima divided by potential barrier offered. Formula for the probability function defining time of tautomer transformation without regard to vibronic relaxation is received.
1. Квитко Г. В., Кузин Э. Л., Шоть Д. В. Математическая модель внутримолекулярного таутомерного превращения и процессы релаксации протона //Вестник Российского государственного...
Features of modeling turbulent gas flows with evaporating droplets
... on various parameters are studied. Graphs are represented in dimensionless variables. It was found that increasing the size of the droplets will cause a change in their shape and coefficient of hydrodynamic resistance.
1. Wu Z. Н., Liu X. D. Simulation of spray drying of а solution atomized in а pulsating flow // Drying Technology. 2002. Vol. 20, № 6. P. 1101—1121.
2. Кaiser А. S., Lucas М., VIedma А., Zamora В. Numerical model of evaporative cooling processes in а new type of cooling tower // Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 2005. Vol. 48, № 5. P. 986—999.
3. Наумов В. А. Динамика дисперсных частиц в вязкой среде : ...
An influence of initial irregularities geometry on developments of the Rayleigh-Taylor instability in the equatorial F-layer of the ionosphere
Results of numerical simulation of the Rayleigh — Taylor instability for different geometrical characteristics of the initial irregularities for evening equatorial conditions based on electrodynamically coherent mathematical model of the equatorial ionosphere F-layer are ...
Simulation of turbulent flow of viscous liquids with dispersed inclusions of close density
... of close density. In particular, the dependences of the dimensionless intensity of the pulsation energy dissipation on the inertness of inclusions at different loads are investigated. The paper presents the results of the solution by the boundary numerical method in Mathcad. It is found that the intensity of the pulsation energy dissipation of the carrier medium is directly proportional to the ratio of the distributed density of the dispersed phase and the carrier phase depends on the inertia ...
Islamic Diffusion in the Baltics: The Fruit of European Multiculturalism
... states are chosen for demonstration. Although they have different proportions of Muslim immigrants, Muslim diasporas are the most numerous and rapidly growing ones in the Baltics. Undoubtedly, Muslim communities across the region enjoy certain similarities.... ... towards Muslim immigrants. The authors describe possible Muslim integration scenarios — the Singaporean and Palestinian ones, simulation, and confrontation. Given their apparent conscientious refusal to adapt and integrate migrants, the Baltic States are ...