Dependence of the equilibrium state from initial data in numerical global ocean climate model
Sensitivity of large-scale numerical model of climate of the World Ocean (a five degree latitude-longitudinal grid and 24 levels in the vertical) from initial data on temperature and salinity is investigated in numerical global ocean climate model.
1. Саркисян А. С. Основы ...
Numerical modelling of overburden rehandling by draglines
Statement of two direct problems of numerical modeling for the simple one-pass overburden rehandling systems and the complicated multiple-pass overburden rehandling systems and one return statement of problem of numerical modeling (for the complicated double-pass systems) are presented
Numerical solution of the linearized inverse problem for acoustic equation
... layered acoustical medium. The solution is based on linearized version of the Boundary Control Method. The inverse data is the response at the single boundary point from the boundary point source; the probe pulse is the Ricker wavelet. The results of numerical modeling for two-dimensional domain are presented.
1. Belishev M. I. Boundary control in reconstruction of manifolds and metrics (the BC-method) // Inverse Problems. 1997. № 13. P. 1—45.
2. Belishev M. I. Boundary Control Method in Dynamical ...
Numerical model operation of the mass transfer of the disperse phase of aerosol in nonlinear wave fields for axisymmetric quasithree-dimensional geometrical statement
The article describes numerical modelling of fluctuations of an aerosol column in pipes at resonant frequencies. The author suggests a mathematical model of dynamics of the heterogeneous medium-mix with approximately equal component mass fractions. The mathematical model suggests the ...
Mathematical modeling of synthesis technologies of powder materials for the space robotics
The production process is analyzed and a brief description of the main theoretical models of spark plasma sintering (SPS) is given. The experience of the use of numerical modeling by the finite element method (FEM) using specialized software for the study of SPS is examined. Goals and objectives of numerical simulation of the process are formulated. The main shortcomings and limitations of known methods of modeling are ...
An algorithm of wave equation datuming
... means transform the wave field at free boundary to some level below that Zone. Numerical procedure for solving this problem based on reverse time wave continuation. The new thing is that we cut of the ghost waves using characteristics. The results of numerical modeling are represented.
1. Berryhill John R. Wave-equation datuming // Geophysics. 1979. Vol. 44. P. 1329—1344.
2. Berryhill John R. Wave-equation datuming before stack // Geophysics. 1984. Vol. 49. P. 2064—2066.
3. Петрашень Г. И....
Numerical solving the problem of detecting of ultraweak diffractors in a complex acoustical medium
... Time Datuming (RTD) and Common Scattering Point (CSP). The first procedure (RTD) extends (synthetic) wave field from the day surface down to some level that is sufficiently close to diffractors. Then the diffractors are determined by CSP-method. The numerical model of an acoustical medium and synthetic data were obtained in Shell company. Further processing has been performed in RIAIMG of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
1. Berryhill John R. Wave-equation datuming // Geophysics. 1979. Vol. 44.P. 1329—1344....
Simulating of non-stationary processes in the ionospheric plasma
... explicit kinetic scheme of magneto gas dynamics for high performance computing systems // Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modeling. 2015. 30(1). P. 27—36.
Bogomolov K., Ishanov S., Kashchenko N., Matsievsky S.
mathematical model, numerical simulating, ionosphere, plasmasphere, concentration, velocity, temperature, chemical kinetics, ambipolar diffusion, energy equation, continuity equation, motion equation, hydrodynamic description, diffusive approach
Numerical modelling of mechanical factors of cranial-cerebral injury using grid-characteristic method
Some results of numerical modelling of mechanical factors of cranial-cerebral injury caused be percussive stress are described. The usage of grid-characteristic method on unstructured grid is discussed. The authors intro-duce some mechanical-mathematical models of brain teguments ...
Structural features of upwelling in South-East Baltic
... respectively cold water of width 8 km and placed apart the shore at 8 km had been formed in an area with depth of 25 m. The temperature in the upwelling core had dropped by 4 C. Changes in thermoholine structure due to the gale were simulated by 3D numerical model, based on the Princeton Ocean Model (POM). By means of numerical simulation it was conformed that features of upwelling space structure depend upon bottom topography in an area of observation, strength of wind velocity and its duration. The dependence ...
Numerical model of development processes of small-scaled irregularities of the equatorial ionosphere
A numerical model of equatorial F-layer of ionosphere on simulating of ionosphere irregularities with object scale from 1 km during to the instability development is constructed.
1. Ossakow S. L. Spread F theories: a review. J. Atmos. Solar-Terr. Phys. 1981. Vol....
A study into the passive tracer and Lagrangian particles propagation in the coastal area of South-East Baltic
This paper studies the passive tracer and Lagrange particle propagation in the coastal area of South-East Baltic using hydrodynamic numerical modelling. The inclusion of an additional parameter, which describes the variation of the passive tracer concentration as well as its connection with the Lagrange particle random walk model, into the model made it possible to identify the features of ...
An instability of the equatorial F-layer of the ionosphere under conditions of alternating electric fields
... // Вестник Балтийского федерального университета им. И. Канта. 2013. № 4. С. 102—105.
Kashchenko N., Matsievsky S.
ionosphere, F-layer, Rayleigh-Taylor instability, electric field, mathematical model, numerical simulation
An interpolation of a supervision system by RTD method
6. Collino F., Tsogka C. Application of PML absorbing layer model to the linear elastodynamic problem in anisotropic heterogeneous media // Geophysics. 2001. № 66(1). P. 294–307.
Danilin A., Erokhin G., Pestov L.
wave equation datuming, numerical modeling, RTD.
Joint modeling of elastic and acoustic waves in the Arctic
Numerical solutions of seismic prospecting problems in the Arctic is presented. Results of numerical modeling of the explosive impact on the iceberg and earthquake impact on the oil storage are considered as well. The complete system of equations describing the state elastic body and a system of equations describing the acoustic field are solved using ...
Identifying diffractors in complex acoustical media by the CSP-RTD method
... in anisotropic heterogeneous media // Geophysics. 2001. № 66 (1). Р. 294—307.
9. Baysal E., Kosloff D. D., Sherwood J. W. C. Reverse time migration // Geophysics. 1983. № 48. P. 1514—1524.
diffractor, wave field extension, numerical modeling.
A model of mid-scale irregularities of the low-latitude Earth ionosphere : evaluations of a non-linear correction method for the Z-scheme
... schemes // Commun. Comput. Phys. 2006. Vol. 1, № 2. P. 192—206.
14. Harten A. High resolution schemes for hyperbolic conservation laws. // J. of Comput. Physics. 1983. Vol. 49. P. 347—393.
Kashchenko N., Matsievsky S., Viktorov A.
mathematical modeling, numerical simulating, convection-diffusion equations, monotonic finite-differential scheme, ionosphere
Numerical modeling of wave processes in 3D fractured media
... wave fields are calculated. The structure of the response including dependency on type of saturator (gas, fluid) is analyzed. Numerical experiments showed the effect of high-frequency daisy-chain wave’s generation from 3D periodic structures.
1. Волож ... ... with parallel fractures and aligned cracks // Geophysical Prospecting. 1988. Vol. 36, Iss. 6. P. 571—590.
3. Berryman J. G. Modeling high-frequency acoustic velocities in patchy and partially saturated porous rock using differential effective medium ...
The altitude influence of the transmitter location on the formation of the short radio wave traces in the ionosphere
... multi-jump traces are examined
on the basis of the altitude of the transmitter and geophysical conditions.
High-latitude version of the global numerical model of the Earth's upper atmosphere // Proc. MSTU.
1998. V. l, №
2. P. 23—84.
E., Kaschenko N.
A study of the coupling between ionospheric convection and thermothpheric circulation disturbed by magnetic storm // Physics ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... Lyubimova, О. Е. 2013, Geosystem approach to assessment of risk of storm floods in the mouth of the Pregolya River, the Kaliningrad region, Regional'naya `ekologiya, no. 1—2 (34), p.15—22. (In Russ.)
11. Kshevetsky, S. P., Tiranvenkatasami, K. 2013, Numerical modeling of capsizing of a wave of a tsunami on the coast with a big inclination of a bottom, Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 91—97. (In Russ.)
12. Malinin, V. N., Chernyshkov, P. P., Gordeeva, S. M. 2007, About a problem ...
The The Variability of Bottom Friction Velocity and the Suspended Particle Propagation along the Pathway of Saline Inflow into the Baltic Sea
A numerical simulation of the Baltic Sea circulation was carried out for two time intervals corresponding to the inflow and non-inflow ... ... predict propagation pathways.
1. Blumberg A. F., Mellor G. L. A Description of a Three-Dimensional Coastal Ocean Circulation Model. Washington, DC, 1987.
2. Männik A., Merilain M. Verification of different precipitation forecasts during extended winter-season ...
Numerical simulation of forming and evolution of solitons in chain of nucleotide couples
8. Давыдов А. С. Солитоны в квазиодномерных молекулярных структурах //УФН. 1983. Т. 138, № 12. С. 605—643.
9. Holstein T. Studies of polaron motion: Part I. The molecular-crystal model //Annals of Physics. 1959. Vol. 8. P. 325–342.
10. Helfand E. Brownian dynamics study of transitions in a polymer chain of bistable oscillators // J. Chem. Phys. 1978. Vol. 69. P. 1010–1018.
11. Greenside H. S., Helfand E. Numerical integration of stochastic differential euations-II // The Bell System Tech. J. 1981. Vol. 60. P. 1927–1940.
12. Фиалко Н. С. Смешанный алгоритм расчета динамики переноса заряда в ДНК ...
Optimal parameters for consequences of tangential and two-frequency decompositions
... method of choosing quasioptimal parameters for consequences of tangential and two-frequencies decompositions based on analysis of model problems is developed. It’s convergence rate is better than ADI’s convergence rate in commutational case..
Buzdin ... ... Mathematik. 2004. Vol. 97. P. 269–295.
Tangential frequency filtering decompositions for symmetric matrices // Numer.
Math. (1997) 78: 143–163.
Filternde Zerlegungen-Schnelle Löser für grosse Gleichungssysteme //
An optimization of FIM method for three-dimensional eikonal equations
... big 3d models. The results of simulations are presented
1. Jeong W.-K., Whitaker R. T. A Fast Iterative Method for Eikonal Equations. // SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. 2008. Vol. 30, № 5. P. 2512–2534.
eikonal equation, numerical modeling, optimization, fast iterative method.
Numerical solution of the Schrödinger equations with polynomial potentials (Part I)
The fundamental solution of a Cauchy problem and the spectral task for a one-dimensional Schrodinger equations with potential in the form of polynomials m P (x) (m 6) is solved. Numerical calculations are applied to modelling adiabatic potentials with two minima characteristic for a proton in compounds with intramolecular hydrogen bonds.
Арсеньев А. А.
Оценка функции Грина оператора Шрёдингера // Теоретическая ...
Numerical study of distribution of an impurity on watercourse with diffuse pollution
... and the intensity of the diffuse discharge along the shoreline is set. The results of solving the boundary value problem by numerical method in Mathcad are presented. The results of the study of the profiles of dimensionless concentration of the precipitating ... ... загрязнения поверхностных вод суши. Л., 1989.
3. Lumborg U., Windelin A. Hydrography and Cohesive Sediment Modelling: Application to the Romo Dyb Tidal Area // J. Marine Syst. 2003. Vol. 38, iss. 3—4. P. 287—303.
4. Белолипецкий ...
Three-dimensional computational modelling of water cooling over the coastal slope: a comparison of hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic solutions
This article addresses the structure and dynamics of current and temperature fields in the coastal zone of a large water body generated by seasonal variations of heat-exchange conditions at the water surface. Numerical solutions of three-dimensional hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic models MIKE3-FlowModel in shallow and deep parts of the basin are compared. It is shown that the structure of fields is reproduced adequately by both models and water currents are similar; however, the hydrostatic model produces a smoother current field ...
Oscillations, resonances and waves in a non-local medium with sources
... Temperature in the Resting Human Forearm // J. Appl. Phisiol. 1948. Vol. 1, iss. 2. P. 93—122.
11. Tung M. M., Trujillo М., Lopez Molina J. A. et al. Modelling the Heating of Biological Tissue Based on the Hyperbolic Heat Transfer Equation // Math. Comput. Model. 2009. Vol. 50, iss. 5—6. P. 665—672.
12. Yang C.-Y. Boundary Estimation of Hyperbolic Bio-Heat Conduction // Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 2011. Vol. 54, iss. 11—12. P. 2506—2513.
13. Lin S.-Y., Chou T.-M. Numerical Analysis of the Pennes Bioheat Transfer Equation on Skin Surface // 2015 Third International Conference on Robot, Vision and Signal Processing (RVSP). IEEE, 2015. P. 71—74.
14. Mochnacki B., Ciesielski M., Piasecka-Belhayat A. Numerical Solution ...
Decay of a weak gap and wave propagation in a nonlocal environment with a source
... resting human forearm // Journal of Appl. Phisiol. 1948. Vol. 1. P. 93—122.
11. Tung M. M., Trujillo М., Lopez Molina J. A. et al. Modelling the heating of biological tissue based on the hyperbolic heat transfer equation // Mathematical and Computer Modelling. 2009. Vol. 50. P. 665—672.
12. Ching-yu Y. Boundary estimation of hyperbolic bio-heat conduction // Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 2011. Vol. 54. 2506—2513.
13. Lin S.-Y., Chou T.-M. Numerical analysis of the Pennes bioheat transfer equation on skin surface // Third Int. Conf. of Robot, Vision and Signal Processing. 2015. P. 71—74.
14. Mochnacki B., Ciesielski M., Piasecka-Belhayat A. Numerical solution of the bio-heat transfer ...
Integration of multi-scale hemodynamics models based on data synchronization
... кровообращения с учетом их связности и переноса веществ // Компьютерные модели и прогресс медицины. М., 2001. С. 127—163.
2. Papadakis G. Coupling 3D and 1D fluid-structure-interaction models for wave propagation in flexible vessels using a finite volume pressure-correction scheme // Commun. Numer. Meth. Engng. 2009. Vol. 25. P. 533–551.
3. Urquiza S. A., Blanco P. J., Vernere M. J., Feijoro R. A. Multidimensional model-ling for the carotid artery blood flow // Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg. 2006. Vol. 195. P. 4002–4017.
4. Quarteroni ...
Mathematical modeling of a injury of a backbone
... classification of spinal fractures// Orthop trans. 1989. V. 15. P. 728.
Haher T. R., Felmly W. T., O’Brien M.
Thoracic and lumbar fractures: diagnosis and management // Spinal Surgery.
mathematical modelling, fractures of spinal column, numerical methods, biomechanics.
Simulation modeling of the automated climate control system for growing plants in closed ground
... М., 2007.
5. iFarm Project. Технологии для выращивания натуральных овощей, ягод и зелени : [сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.03.2019).
6. System Design, Modeling, and Simulation Using Ptolemy II / ed. by C. Ptolemaeus. Ptolemy.org, 2014.
7. Eshkavilov S. L. MATLAB & Simulink Essentials: MATLAB & Simulink for Engineering Problem Solving and Numerical Analysis. Lulu Publishing, 2017.
8. Tyagi A. K. MATLAB and Simulink for Engineers. Oxford University Press, 2012.
9. Klee H., Allen R. Simulation of Dynamic Systems with MATLAB and Simulink. CRC Press, 2018.
10. Giordano A. A., Levesque A. Modeling ...
Effects of multidimensionality in theoretical models of middle-latitude F-region of ionosphere
... неоднородности // Вестник Российского государственного университета им. И. Канта. 2010. Вып. 10. С. 152—158.
Ishanov S., Klevtsur S., Latyshev K.
ionosphere, F-region, numerical model, multidimensionality, nonstationarity, empirical model.
A finite differences approximation of the boundary value problem of a heat convection in the ladle with steel
For the numerical solution of the boundary value problem of convective heat transfer in a ladle while blowing steel argon proposed finite-difference approximation of the original mathematical model of convective heat transfer in a continuous divergence form. Used stable and economical implicit monotone conservative difference scheme.
1. Берковский Б. М., Ноготов Е. Ф. Разностные методы исследования ...
Semi-geodetic transformation of temporary images
3. Computation of MULTI-VALUED TRAVELTIMES in the Marmousi model.URL: http://www.caam.rice.edu/~benamou/testproblem.html (дата обращения:18.01.2014).
Pestov L., Sedaikina V.
semi-geodesic coordinates, cut locus, eiqonal equation, numerical modeling
A high resolution model of the equatorial F-layer of ionosphere
... spectrometer and incoherent scatter data MSIS 2. Composition // J. Geophys. Res. 1977. Vol. 82, N. A1. P. 2148—2156.
Kashchenko N., Ishanov S., Matsievsky S.
ionosphere, thermosphere, F-layer, Rayleigh-Taylor instability, electric field, mathematical model, numerical simulation.
The application of the method of average sections with coordinate transformation in three-dimensional modeling of dragline waste rehandling
The authors have developed a prototype of that information and analytical technology for modeling dragline waste rehandling in three-dimensional space through two-dimensional numerical algorithms. Using the methods of analytical geometry and mathematical statistics, a number of problems of transforming basic data to net models, creating average sections and local systems of coordinates, modeling routes of excavators in local ...
Multiple-factor mathematical models of heterogeneous metasystems
Nonlinear mathematical modeling of physical processes in heterogeneous metasystems with bubble or a solid-state filler allows to receive the parities convenient for numerical calculations and comparison of theoretical results with the data of experiments. For creation of almost effective models certain offers concerning the top and bottom borders of the sizes of a filler, their distribution and concentration, the dipolar moments, character and results of interpartial interaction are formulated.
Такетоми С., Тикадзуми ...
A mathematical simulation and a numerical investigation of dynamics of intramolecular tautomerny transformation without considering processes of a proton relaxation. Part I. A description of a mathematical model
There is a quantum statistical model of prototropic tautomeic transformation caused by vertical transition between different adiabatic potentials with two minima divided by potential barrier offered. Formula for the probability function defining time of tautomer transformation without ...
Numerical simulation of the ionospheric effects of geomagnetic storm on 2—3 may 2010 at the HF radio wave propagation in the low-latitude region
For the first time we used a global three-dimensional theoretical model of the thermosphere-ionosphere system for the description of inhomogeneous anisotropic medium in the simulation of radio wave propagation. It is shown that the results obtained with joint using GSM TIP model and radio wave propagation model adequately ...
Optimization of Repeatability Injured Backbone with the Help of Rigid Laminas on the Basis of a Mathematical Model of a Three-Vertebra System
... Bobarykin N.
Modeling of human’s three-vertebra system and optimisation of fixation constructions // The International Conference Mathematical modeling and computational physics.
Sedov R. L., Orlov S. V., Latishev K. S.
mathematical modelling, the ordinary differential equations, numerical methods, optimization, biomechanics.
The features of electron density behavior in the ionosphere-plasmasphere system above equatorial station Jicamarca in the end of September 2011
... зонального тока в ионосфере Земли — 1. Постановка задачи // Геомагнетизм и аэрономия. 2006. Т. 46, № 4. С. 485—494.
5. Klimenko M. V., Klimenko V. V., Ratovsky K. G. et al. Numerical modeling of ionospheric effects in the middle- and low-latitude F region during geomagnetic storm sequence of 9—14 September 2005 // Radio Sci. 2011. Vol. 46.
6. Klimenko M. V., Klimenko V. V. Disturbance dynamo, prompt penetration electric field ...
Neuro-iterative method for reconstruction of distributed physical fields
In this paper call attention to the neuro-iterative reconstruction algorithm based on the mathematical model of the measuring system. It combines the positive features of artificial neural networks and algebraic methods. Numerical simulation shows the characteristics of the reconstruction of influene for distributed physical fields.
1. Галушкин А. И. Нейрокомпьютеры. Кн. 3 : учеб. пособие для вузов. М., 2000.
2. Калан ...
Evaluating and Measuring the Security of Russia’s Border Regions: Theory and Practice
The economic security of Russia’s regions has been the focus of numerous studies. Significant contributions have been made to relevant methodological approaches and measurement tools. However,... ... in the context of border regions. In this article, we address the methodological problems of employing existing methods and models for measuring the economic security of border regions. We pay special attention to the development of an evaluation algorithm ...
Development an Rayleigh-Taylor instability in the equatorial ionosphere from stochastic ionosphere irregularities
... Динамика системы множественных рэлей-тейлоровских ионосферных пузырей // Геомагнетизм и аэрономия. 1990. № 2. С. 281—286.
Kashchenko N., Ishanov S., Matsievsky S
numeral model, the Rayleigh-Taylor instability, plasma bubbles
Modelling of microseismic noise of the block structuring rock massif
The model of microseismic noise in block structuring rocks is offered. Results of numerical researches of the signal form and spectral structure of microseismic noise in productive block structuring layers, dependence of the correlation radius of mid-frequency noise on the receivers position in relation to a layer generating noise ...
Features of modeling turbulent gas flows with evaporating droplets
... coefficient of hydrodynamic resistance.
1. Wu Z. Н., Liu X. D. Simulation of spray drying of а solution atomized in а pulsating flow // Drying Technology. 2002. Vol. 20, № 6. P. 1101—1121.
2. Кaiser А. S., Lucas М., VIedma А., Zamora В. Numerical model of evaporative cooling processes in а new type of cooling tower // Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 2005. Vol. 48, № 5. P. 986—999.
3. Наумов В. А. Динамика дисперсных частиц в вязкой среде : монография....
An influence of initial irregularities geometry on developments of the Rayleigh-Taylor instability in the equatorial F-layer of the ionosphere
Results of numerical simulation of the Rayleigh — Taylor instability for different geometrical characteristics of the initial irregularities for evening equatorial conditions based on electrodynamically coherent mathematical model of the equatorial ionosphere F-layer are given. It is shown that increase only in the vertical extent of initial irregularity significantly accelerates development a rayleigh-Taylor bubble whereas increase only in lateral dimensions of initial irregularity ...
Scientific visualization with Visualization Toolkit
... численного решения трехмерных задач динамики деформируемого твердого тела //
ЖВМ и МФ. 1990. Т. 30, №
8. С. 1237—1244.
Roiz S., Vlasov A., Petrov I.
visualization, numerical modeling, Visualization Toolkit.
Numerical solution of elastic-acoustic problems with the help of grid-characteristic method
... simulated with the help of grid-characteristic method, in particular, for the offshore seismic prospecting. We consider systems of water-soil-hydrocarbon-bearing layer and ice-water-soil-hydrocarbon-bearing layer
1. Etter P. C. Underwater acoustic modelling and simulation. L., 2003.
2. Куликовский А. Г., Погорелов Н. В., Семенов А. Ю. Математические вопросы численного решения гиперболических систем уравнений....