Network Transformations in Economy
55. Storper M. Regional technology coalitions an essential dimension of national technology policy // Research Policy. 1995. № 24 (6). P. 895—911.
56. Taticchi P., Cagnazzo L., Beach R. et al. A management framework for organisational networks: a case study // Journal of Manufacturing Technology. 2012.№ 23 (5). P. 593—614.
57. Thorelli H. B. Networks: between markets and hierarchies // Strategic Management Journal. 1986. № 7. P. 37—51.
58. Wikström S., Richard N. Knowledge and Value. Lontoo : Routledge, 1994.
59. Zongling ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... connections and regionalization processes, interorganizational networking takes on special importance in the organization and development of the innovative space. The authors analyze the existing typologies of forms of cooperation in the field of research, technology, and innovation, within which cases of networking are identified. The article gives a definition of interorganizational networks in view of the spatial and structural components of networking. The authors introduce the notion of international interorganizational networks as a special form ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... system of a region. The author offers a classification of spatial networks, identifies and describes types of spatial boundaries of different types of territorial communities: geographic, organizational, cognitive, cultural, institutional, social and technological. The complex of factors and conditions that influence the dynamics of the boundaries of spatial networking are defined.
1. Анимица Е. Г., Шарыгин М. Д. Социально-экономическая география и региональная экономика: проблемы взаимоотношения // Географический ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
29. Emerson, R. M., Berger, J., Zelditch, M., Anderson, B. 1972, Exchange Theory, Part II: Exchange Relations and Networks, Sociological Theories in Progress, Vol. 2, p. 58—87.
30. Enright, M. J. 1993, The geographic scope of competitive ... ....
33. Koestler, A. 1967, The Ghost in the Machine, London. 34. Malecki, E. J., Oinas, P. (eds.), 1999, Making Connections. Technological Learning and Regional Economic Change, Aldershot, Ashgate.
35. Malmberg, A., Power, D. 2003, (How) Do Firms in ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... WEEK/RE, no. 22, p. 21.
23. Belov, N. S. 2010, Ocenka geojekologicheskoj situacii v rechnyh bassejnah Kaliningradskoj oblasti s primeneniem GIS-tehnologij [Geo-ecological assessment of the situation in the river basins of the Kaliningrad region using GIS technology], Thesis for the candidate of geographical sciences, Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, 183 p.
Gritsenko Vladimir, Gumenyuk Ivan, Belov Nikolai
network cooperation, cross-border region, Vistula Lagoon, geoinformation system
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
... polarisation approach, which seeks to create new and support the existing nodes of a regional economic system — clusters, technopoles, industrial districts, etc., — has gained wide currency in public administration. The heralds of such forms of spatial networking are various institutional, cultural, organizational, technological, social, and cognitive proximities. Combinations of these proximities create the unique mosaic of a regional milieu. Geographical proximity translates into the boundaries of spatial networks, which rarely follow the existing administrative ...
Secure sending of messages over the mesh network based on bluetooth
In the paper we discuss the main problems that have to be solved to ensure the confidentiality of communication between the nodes of mesh networks based on smartphones. We describe the important details of Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy technologies, using which you can solve some of the problems described. Next, we briefly describe elliptic curve cryptography and choose a specific curve for it. We build an Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme based on the elliptic curves key ...
Design and Calculation of a Scalable Infocommunication Network for a Shopping Center
... the «Z-FORT» shopping center. The analysis of the selected object, the calculation of the required throughput, the preparation of technical requirements. A search was also made for the necessary technical solutions and a review of the necessary network technologies. The cited material allowed us to develop a model project for scalable infocommunication infrastructure for shopping centers.
1. Рынок торговой недвижимости Калининграда — анализ и прогноз ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... for the global digital entertainment industry. Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing.
Peters, B. ed., 2016a. Digital Keywords. A Vocabulary of Information Society and Culture. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
Peters, B., 2016b. How Not To Network A Nation. The Uneasy History of the Soviet Internet. Boston, MA: Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Poibeau, T., 2017. Machine Translation. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
Price, S., Jewitt, C. and Brown, B. eds., 2013. The SAGE Handbook of Digital Technology Research. London: SAGE Publications.
Pym, A., 2004. The Moving Text. Localization,...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
(дата обращения: 15.04.2018).
30. Liyanage S. Breeding innovation clusters through collaborative research networks // Technovation. 1995. № 15 (9). P. 553—567.
31. Martin R., Pike A., Tyler P., Gardiner B. Spatially Rebalancing ... ... Policy Model? // Regional Studies. 2016. № 50 (2). P. 342—357.
32. Mastroeni M., Castle D., Phillips P. W. B. Clusters, technological districts and smart specialisaion: an empirical analysis of policy implementation challenges // Int. J. Entrepreneurship ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
.... reg., no. 4, p. 7—21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-1.
5. Glossarij.ru: Issledovatel'skie seti [Glossariy. ru: Research Network], available at: http://www.glossary.ru/cgi-bin/gl_sch2.cgi?RIxxrlkuigylr;xqol!xlyo (accessed 6 January 2012).
6. Zverev,... ... Nauchno-tehnologicheskoe razvitie Litvy i perspektivy sotrudnichestva v innovacionnoj sfere mezhdu Litvoj i Rossijskoj [The research and technology development in Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation between Lithuania and the Russian ...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
This article summarises the role of the Web 2.0 technology also known as social network services in the development of informal learning. This article offers a general description of non-formal and informal learning. Special attention is paid to blogging and the use of wki-resoruces as the most popular Internet tools. The author ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... level of corporate cooperation. The author reviews successful implementation of innovation projects within cross-border and transnational cooperation programmes. The most significant projects focus on the development of information and communications technologies in healthcare, the development of networks uniting innovation centres in the Baltic Sea region, and the transnational network of business incubators in the Baltic Sea region. The author identifies promising areas of cooperation between North-West Russia, Finland, Norway, and Estonia in ...
Network Modelling of Transboundary Cooperation between Russian and Belarusian Regional Enterprises: the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno Regions
... interregional transborder cooperation. Network modelling is suggested as a mechanism for its regulation. The authors present a network model of transborder cooperation between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus based on the case of the Kaliningrad ... ... identified in the case of the two regions — the Kaliningrad and Grodno: organisational and analytical support, methodological and technological support, and the development of a complex cooperation programme. The working version of the model includes approximately ...
Особенности реализации инвестиционных стратегий телекоммуникационных компаний Калининградской области
... Kaliningrad region. The article offers an analysis of principal investment areas, namely: the expansion of the 3rd generation cell network, expansion of broadband network using FTTB (Fiber To The Building), Wi-Fi and Wi-MAX and LTE (4rd generation cell network) technologies. The author emphasizes the importance of M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) for the sector as an investment strategy for the development of telecommunications sector.
1. Особенности развития телекоммуникационного ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... individuals: new findings from the European cluster management and cluster program benchmarking, 2012, Danish Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, Berlin, Innovation + Technik GmbH, Vol. 2, 88 p, available at: http://files.conferencemanager.dk/medialibrary/04d6301d-b532-4d77-9d6f-90a7e38fc1db/images/Upd ... ... Flensburg, Flensburg University, 40 p.
12. Rugman, A. M., D’Cruz, J. 2000, Multinationals and flagships firms: regional business networks, Oxford, Oxford University Press, 219 p.
13. Rugman, A. M., Verbeke, A. 2002, Multinational Enterprises and Clusters: ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... new economics of competition // Harvard Business Review. 1998. № 76 (6). P. 77—90.
37. Shearmur R., Bonnet N. Does local technological innovation lead to local development? A policy perspective // Regional Science Policy and Practice. 2011. № ... ... Economic Geography / The World Bank. Washington, 2009. doi: 10.1596/978-0-8213-7640-9.
41. Watts D. J. The «New» Science of Networks // Annual Review of Sociology. 2004. № 30 (1). P. 243—270.
42. Zemtsov S. P., Baburin V. L., Kidyaeva V. M. Innovation ...
Multichannel hybrid atmospheric optical communication system
... efficiency of the communication channel. A well constructed simulations of the developed system.
1. Aljunid S. A., Ismail M. F., Ramil A. R. A New Family of Optical Code Sequence for Spectral-Amplitude-coding optical CDMA systems // IEEE Photonies Technology Letters. 2009. Vol. 16. P. 1383—2385.
2. Hasoon F. N., Aljunid S. A., Anuar M. S. , Shaari S. A. Enhanced trouble Weight Code Implementation in Multi-Rate Transmission // IYCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. 2007. № 7(12).
3. Bloom S. et al. Principles of operation FSO-system // Journal of optical networking. 2003. Vol. 2, № 6.
4. Комашкинский В. И. Системы подвижной радиосвязи с пакетной ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... А. Regional Innovations Systems: The Integration of Local «Sticky» and Global «Ubiquitious Knowledge» // The Journal of Technological Transfer. 2002. № 27. P. 77—88.
20. Aydalot P. Milieux Innovateurs en Europe. P., 1986.
21. Becattini G. Riflessioni ... ... Mercato. 1989. № 25. P. 111—128.
22. Camagni R. Introduction: from the local «milieu» to innovation through cooperation networks // Innovation networks: spatial perspectives. L., 1991. P. 1—8.
23. Cooke P., Morgan K. The Network Paradigm: New Departures ...
Building an optical local noise-resistant communication network
The authors considered the possibility of using Li-Fi technology using one main emitting LED and several re-emitting LEDs to provide subscriber access. The use of this method allows achieving a throughput of up to 10 Gbit / s.
1. Rani J., Chauhan P., Tripathi R. Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) — The Future ...
On digitalization of the Kaliningrad region as an economic security element
... region's economy for digitalization. For this purpose, the integral index is calculated as the arithmetic mean of 8 sub-indices characterizing the technological provision of enterprises in the region and the affordability of information and communication technologies for them, human resources of the digital economy, the presence of a digital portrait of companies and the level of their internal digitalization, the development of e-commerce and digital networks, information security. The research is carried out in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation in 2010—2018. The results of the study have shown that the level of digitalization of the economy of the Kaliningrad region correlates with ...
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
... an overview of the contribution of various theoretical frameworks (evolutionary theory, spatial development theory, theory of technological change and system innovation, and Porter’s competitiveness theory) to the cluster concept and consider the latter ... ... developing collaboration among economic agents. We show that clusters occupy a central place among various types of business networks and have a comparative edge making them key building blocks of the modern industrial landscape. Further, we explain how ...
Speech behaviour of Internet users in conflict communication
... discourse analysis and corpus tools of data collection and marking. Seven confrontational threads in the communities of the social network "Vkontakte" were analysed. The authors identified language markers of the switch from cooperative to confrontational ... ... communication.
Apresyan, V.Yu., 2003. Implicit aggression in language. In: Computational Linguistics and Intellectual Technologies, Po materialam ezhegodnoi mezhdunarodnoi konferentsii «Dialog» (2003) [Papers from the Annual International Conference ...
Platform Markets: Their Place in the Theory of Mesoeconomic System: Development and a Challenge to Spatial Studies
... mesoeconomic systems, which is employed in a comparative analysis. A specific feature of platforms is the contribution of digital technology to the formalisation of relevant external effects and institutions, whereas economic zones are characterised by the ... ... replacing economic zoning and clustering on the research agenda.
Gareev T. R.
platform, platform markets, platform economy, network effects, cluster, conglomerate, local economic zone, mesoeconomic system, agglomeration, spatial economics
Organization of professional in-service training for inclusive education
... training programmes for teachers, health care professionals and heads of medical-pedagogical commissions is analysed. The author assesses the efficiency of professional training provided by networks of education, health, and social care institutions. Networking and information technologies helped to create tailor-made education programmes of primary and secondary education for students with various disabilities. The author also describes a package of documents reflecting the development dynamics of children with disabilities ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Research, no. 4(3), p. 245―256.
36. Pickernell, D., Rowe, P., Christie, M., Brooksbank, D. 2007, Developing a Framework for Network and Cluster Identification for Use in Economic Development Policy-Making, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, no.... ... Qualitative Input—Output Analysis (QIOA), Regional Studies, Vol. 45, no. 1, p. 89―102.
44. Vishvanath, A., Chen, H. 2006, Technology Clusters: Using Multidimensional Scaling to Evaluate and Structure Technology Clusters, Journal Of The American Society ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... Vol. 1, p. 59—81.
17. Noseleit, F. 2015, The Role of Entry and Market Selection for the Dynamics of Regional Diversity and Specialization, Regional Studies, T. 49, Vol. 1, p. 76—94.
18. Onsager, K., Isaksen, A., Fraas, M., Johnstadt, T. 2007, Technology cities in Norway: Innovating in glocal networks, European Planning Studies, no. 15, p. 549—566.
19. Tödtling, F., Trippl, M. 2005, One size fits all? Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach, Research Policy, no. 34, p. 1203—1219.
20. Virkkala, S. 2007, Innovation ...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... cooperation and mutual understanding in the modern world — a world increasingly influenced by information and communication technologies.
1. Barsukova, А. V., Zhukovsky, I. I. 2013, Mezhdunarodnaja dejatel'nost' universitetov (na primere Evropy) ... ... Vestnik MGIMO University, no. 1.
2. Zhukovsky, I. I. 2013, Universitet v setevyh svjazjah sovremennogo mira [University in the networking of the modern world], Vestnik MGIMO University, no. 2.
3. Lebedeva, М. М., For, Zh. 2009, Vysshee obrazovanie kak ...
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... Managing Industrial Knowledge. Sage Publications: London, 2001.
26. Argote L., Ingram P. Knowledge transfer: a basis for competitive advantage in firms. Organizational Behaviour and Human Decision Processes 82 (1), 2000.
27. Skyrme D. Knowledge Networking, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 1999.
28. Nemati H. Global Knowledge Management: Exploring a Framework for Research // Journal of Global Information Technology Management. 2002. Vol. 5, Is. 3.
29. Davenport T. H., Prusak L. Working Knowledge: How Organizations Manage What They Know. Harvard Business School Press : Boston, МА, 2000.
30. Despres C., Chauvel D. Knowledge management(s) // Journal ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... The current approaches to defining tourism innovations in Russian and international studies are not comprehensive and do not reflect the essence of innovative processes. Innovative development is often reduced to the introduction of new information technologies, i. e. informatization replaces innovative development. However, it is important to take into account other innovative tools: for instance, interactive network museums in developing innovative tourist attraction objects, e-marketing in introducing innovations in tourist product promotion, programmes of private- public partnership in the field of public regulation and tourism stimulation, etc. These technologies ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
.... De Solla Price, D. J. 1976, Nauka o nauke [The Science of Science], Мoscow, p. 236—254.
24. De Solla Price, D. J. 1965, Networks of Scientific Papers, Science, 149 (3683): 510—515. doi:10.1126/science.149.3683.510
25. De Solla Price D. J., Beaver ... ... Science, Vol. 122, no. 3159, p. 108—111.
32. Garfield, E. 1979, Citation indexing: its theory and application in science, technology, and humanities, New York, Wiley.
33. Garfield, E. 1985, In Tribute to Derek John de Solla Price: A Citation Analysis ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
.... 2008, Why Do Firms Invest Abroad? An Analysis of the Motives Underlying Foreign Direct Investment, Social Science Research Network, available at: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1283573 (accessed 19.07.2015).
24. Ozerov, K. 2014,... ... Monopoly Gazprom. In: Liuhto, K. (ed.) East Goes West: The Internationalization of Eastern Enterprises, Lappeenranta University of Technology, p. 51-87.
26. Jemberga, S., Springe, I. 2015, Latvia Torn Between Money and Fear of Russia, Eurasianet, 19.02.2015,...
Application of managing structures for the organization of adaptive computing process of modeling of dragline rehandling
The network structure of formalization of the technological scheme of mining operations by dragline was offered. The adaptive algorithms based on CASE-statements and run-time libraries are applied to carrying out mathematical calculations under control of similar structure. Division of calculate ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
.... 2008. The energy and entropy in the grounds of the humanism. Vilnius.
32. Skeivalas, J. 2008. Theory and practice of GPS networks. Vilnius.
33. Jarašūnienė, A. 2008. Intelligent transport systems. Vilnius.
34. Butkevičius, J. 2008. The effect ... ... Biodiversity Risk. Sofia, pp. 138—139.
Leitsin Vladimir, Dmitriyeva Maria
national innovation system, universities, industrial and technological parks
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... delovykh tsentrov sub"ektov Rossiiskoi Federatsii za rubezhom: metodicheskie rekomendatsii [Creation and development of a network of information business centers of the subjects of the Russian Federation abroad: methodical recommendations], St. Petersburg,... ... no. 1, p. 156—165. (in Russ.)
30. Huddeva, V. V. 2011, Management of regional competitiveness based on the development of technology to stimulate the socio-economic development of the territory, Vestnik TGU. Gumanitarnye nauki. Ekonomika [Bulletin ...
Textonics: an introduction to electronic philology
Digital philology studies texts and textuality in electronic networks and the ways of their reading, writing and transformation. Electronic texts are much more fluid and transformable than ... ... combination of theoretical and practical work with digital texts, the use of the Internet and all the capabilities of computer technology to create new sign ensembles, to develop new genres of intellectual creativity, and to rethink and reorganize existing ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... Helsinki-Tallinn tunnel — possibilities for Finnish and Estonian tourism, Baltic Rim Economies, no. 4, p. 33.
9. The European cycle route network EuroVelo, 2012, European Parliament's Committee on Transport and Tourism, European Union, Brussels, p. 190.
10. The official ... ... aspects of designing cross-border tourism route, Nauki o Zemle. Nauka. Innovacii. Tehnologii [Earth sciences. Science. Innovation. Technologies], no 2, p. 68—77. (in Russ.)
13. Andreev, V. A., Ostropol’tsev, S. Yu. 2016, International transportation routes ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Belgorod-Kharkov, 5—7 June 2004, Moscow, p. 82—85.
21. Rodoman, B. B. 2010, Setevye i anizotropnye geograficheskie prostranstva [Network and anisotropic geographical areas]. In: Artobolevsky, S. S., Sintserov, L. M. (eds.), Szhatie social'no-jekonomicheskogo ... ... Blackwell, 230 p.
32. Janelle, D., Gillespie, A. 2004, Space — time constructs for linking information and communication technologies with issues in sustainable transportation, TTRV372, p.665 -677, available at: www.spatial.ucsb.edu (accessed 01.04....
Near-border regions’ mass media within the context of public diplomacy: expert survey results’ analysis (the Case of the Saratov region)
... experts’ survey taken in May 2018. Among other things, experts gave their opinions on the levels and forms of communication between mass media of Saratov region and their foreign partners, the way regional and municipal media outlets use the Internet technologies, social networks, and messengers, possible projects to promote information interaction of the region and media from abroad. An inference is made that mass media pay inadequate attention to “foreign” aspects of their activity, which, in its turn, necessitates ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... in the federal legislation and the legislation of the city of Moscow, CCI RF on the development of subcontracting and cluster technologies, available at:
. php/about-zak-cls/139-klasteri-v-zakonodatelstve.htm (accessed 28.08.... ... delo Rossii [Transport business in Russia], no. 6 (2), p. 40—42. (in Russ.)
22. Walerud, C., Viachka, A. 2007, Transnational networks of cluster organizations, Stockholm.
23. United Shipbuilding Corporation, available at:
Factors and features of innovative development of the Republic of Crimea
... economic entities of the Republic of Crimea. The innovation distribution in the region is checked on the example of the mobile network modernizing. The innovative infrastructure of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol is identified to be ... ... Synthesis / eds. Industrial and Corporate Change. 2009. Vol. 19, № 1. Р. 205—238.
21. Dalum, B., Pedersen, R., Villumsen, G. Technological Life Cycles: A Regional Cluster Facing Disruption // European Urban and Regional Studies. 2005. Vol. 12, iss. 3....
Consilience or fragmentation in Translation Studies today?
... development is not only the result of the emergence of different kinds of translation practices, research questions and new technologies, but also of different epistemological and ontological assumptions about the object of study. Four major areas ... ... main tendency has been one of fragmentation. Perhaps this does not matter?
Abdallah, K., 2012. Translators in Production Networks. Reflections on agency, quality and ethics. Joensuu: Publications of the University of Eastern Finland.
Arrojo, R., 2002....
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... of innovations in the economy and social sectors, as well as expanding the public access to various innovative solutions and technologies that can increase the level of well-being and the quality of the living environment. The purpose of this study is ... ... International Journal of Innovation Science. 2020. № 12 (3). P. 345—362. doi: 10.1108/IJIS-03-2020- 0023.
17. Reidolf M. Knowledge networks and the nature of knowledge relationships of innovative rural SMEs // European Journal of Innovation Management. 2016....
Problems of legislative regulation of investigation activity on the Internet in countering extremism
... particular attention to the provisions set forth in the Federal Laws “On Communications,” “On Information, Information Technologies and the Information Security”, “On the Investigative Search activities” in the context of countering extremism.... ... when dealing with extremist crimes.
Particular attention is paid to the differences in investigation in telecommunication networks and the Internet as their certain kind, as well as the relevant legal regulation in countering extremist crimes. To eliminate ...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... Regional'nye issledovanija [Regional studies], no. 3,p. 57—64.
13. Fedorov, G. M. 2013, Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU, Baltic Region, no. 1 (15), p. 4—18. doi:10.5922/ 2079-8555-2013-1-1.
14. Filippov,... ... countries: formation of the international clusters, Report of the 4th International scientific conference on European Science and Technology, Munich, Vela Verlag, April 2013, p. 631—636.
20. The Bothnian Arc, 2013, European Commission, 20 p., available ...
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... construction the research also proposes the hypothesis about the transfer of the Kitchin cycles’ dynamics from the innovation and technological sphere, respectively, to other subsystems of regional reproduction. Thus, regular crises are explained by a periodic ... ... Human Obsession. Dutton Penguin, 2006.
26. Matesanz D., Ortega G. J. On business cycles synchronization in Europe: A note on network analysis // Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2016. Vol. 462. P. 287—296.
27. Papageorgiou T., ...