Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 2
... the national upbringing that is after hundred years in tune with the times as before. The papers of Dinze himself and the translation of Natorp’s “Social Pedagogy” which was organized by him turned out to be the catalysts in the debates on the national education and upbringing. The debates took place in Russian in 1913— 1916, and the outstanding philosophers and pedagogues like M. Rubinstein, P. Blonskiy, V. Soroka- Rosinskiy, S. Zolotarev, P. Devin, S. Rusova and others participated in these debates....
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 1
... the national upbringing that is after hundred years in tune with the times as before. The papers of Dinze himself and the translation of Natorp’s “Social Pedagogy” which was organized by him turned out to be the catalysts in the debates on the national education and upbringing. The debates took place in Russian in 1913—1916, and the outstanding philosophers and pedagogues like M. Rubinstein, P. Blonskiy, V. Soroka-Rosinskiy, S. Zolotarev, P. Devin, S. Rusova and others participated in these debates....
The formation of a multicultural educational environ-ment in primary school: Experience and prospects
This paper considers the problem of multicultural education development in primary school. The authors justify the idea that multicultural education begins with the national traditions of a family. The article identifies and describes the key goals, means, and forms of multicultural education in primary school. The practical results of multicultural education introduced at Kaliningrad school No 53 are summarised....
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... Landscapes Integrated Science (CORELIS). The programme started in 2016. It is implemented jointly by Hamburg university (the lead partner of the project), and university professors from Helsinki (Finland) and Lisbon (Portugal). Researchers from the Austrian National Institute of Polar Research (Austria, and Lund University (Sweden) will join the programme at a later stage. Such an approach will help achieve the synergy of the European and Russian approaches to environmental education. The Russian-Norwegian master programme “Geoecological monitoring and rational use of natural resources in the Northern oil and gas production regions” is a good example of the third form of international environmental education. The programme ...
The Russian language in the world: The past, present, and future
... Russian language functioning in the world. The monitoring was conducted on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation in 2004 and the Ministry of Education and Science in 2011—2012. The study used data provided by censuses, national ministries of education, and Russian research and cultural centres abroad. An important contribution was expert judgements from heads of national associations of teachers of Russian language and literature.
1. Статистический ежегодник России....
Philosophy of Hermann Cohen (Publication, Foreword and Commentary by N. A. Dmitrieva)
Anon., 1914. Formular List of the Service of Alexander Liverievich Sakketti, a titular councillor attached to the Ministry of National Education. Compiled to 17 May 1914. [manuscript] Ministry of Public Education Collection, 733. Inventory 155, Folder 1087, Sheet 92. St. Petersburg: Russian State Historical Archive (RGIA). (In Rus.)
Dmitrieva, N. A., 2007. Russkoe neokantianstvo: “Marburg” ...
The Anglo-Saxon traditions in the educational system: educa-tion as a commercial enterprise
... and Foundations. Their Policies Past and Present. N. Y., 1952.
11. Herbst J. From Crisis to Crisis. American College Government. 1636—1819. Cambridge (MA) ; L., 1982.
12. Improving Measurement of productivity in Higher Education: Panel on Higher Education Productivity, Conceptual Framework and Data Needs. National Research Council (U. S.) / T. A. Sullivan, Ch. Mackie, W. F. Massy, and E. Sinha (ed.). Washington, 2012.
13. Lucas C. J. American Higher Education. A History. N. Y., 2006.
14. Ravitch D. The Death and Life of the Great American School System....
Moral and spiritual education in the conditions of civilisational challenges
... modern educational paradigm. The values and meanings associated with the notion of ‘moral and spiritual education’ are considered. The author stresses the relevance of reintroducing moral and spiritual education and ex-presses concerns about the national system of education losing its values and targets. The article proposes ways to increase the efficiency of moral and spiri-tual education in the framework of social partnership.
1. Бердяев Н. А. Смысл творчества. М., 1994.
The methodological problems of the formation of a ”new educational infrastructure” for labor training and education of young people. A comparative case of the National Championship of Professions and Entrepreneurial Ideas
The article examines the key methodological problems in the design of new educational infrastructure for labor training and education of youth in
the global economy. Through comparative historical and pedagogical approach, the author shows how to overcome the most difficult issues of developing the infrastructure components ...
Latvian policy on the Russian-language education
(дата обращения: 30.05.2020).
Zverev K. A.
Russian-speaking population of Latvia, Russian-language education, reformation of education, schools of national minorities
Effective models of national and regional educational space development
... URL: http://www.internet-school.ru/
4. Быков А. К., Липский И. А., Никитина Л. Е., Прохорова О. Г. Воспитание: современные парадигмы : монография. М., 2006.
national and regional educational spaces, self-developing space, model of interaction between social institutions, domains, globule
Post-Soviet space in contemporary curricula and cooperation projects
This article analyzes the current situation and prospects of the post-Soviet themes research in Russian higher education in the Humanities. The problem is considered in the context of the modernization of the national education, integration processes in the former Soviet Union, globalization and the development of international cooperation.
Guschin Alexander, Levchenkov Andrei
countries of the Baltic Sea region, interdisciplinary approach, education, post-Soviet ...
Motors for regional development: impact on regional political organizations on the university cooperation in the Baltic Sea region
Educational co-operation is one of the main aspects of the regional political agenda in the Baltic Sea Region. The article analyzes the political impact of the organizations, as perceived by the universities in the region and political decision-makers on national and regional levels. Based on the success of the OECD in becoming an influential actor in educational policies, this article discusses different strategies for the regional political organizations to enhance their influence.
2002. University Co-operation in the Baltic Sea Region. In: B.
Henningsen. Towards a Knowledge-based ...
School education in Lithuania and the Lithuanian SSR (1920s—1950s)
... schooling in the bourgeois Lithuania and later, in the Lithuanian SSR. On the basis of archival documents and statistical data that were unavailable in the Soviet period, the author analyses historiographical materials and studies the peculiarities of the education system, as well as evaluates the attitude of the state, the national authorities and the republic's population towards this issue.
2008. Gosudarstvenno-pravovye aspekty formirovanija territorii i naselenija Litvy: istoricheskij ocherk. Kaliningrad, pp. 22—24.
Features of the implementation of the ACCESS international project in the Kaliningrad region based on the principles of inclusive education
... Чистоградова И. А., Ткачев Д. Ю. Клинико-психолого-педа-гогический подход на службе специального образования // Педагогика. 2013. № 6. С. 89—94.
4. The National Council for Special Education. URL: http://ncse.ie/history (дата обращения: 13.09.2014).
5. Human Rights Education in the School Systems of Europe, Central Asia and North America: A Compendium of Good Practice / Published by the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
... federal and state levels of research management. The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) bears primary responsibility for science and technology policy at the federal level. At the state level, this responsible is shared by the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Economy. The author emphasizes the role of the National Academy of Sciences “Leopoldina”, whose principal objective is to provide advisory services to German policymakers and present German science at the international level. Special attention is paid to the wide spectrum of German research agents: ...
The political elite recruitment in the Baltic: the role of the ethnic factor
... countries. The results obtained can be used for research, educational, and practical purposes. In the field of research and education, they can be employed in further research on the transformation of the elite structure in the Baltics in view of the ... ... 12—18 Sept., no. 34 (239), p. 9.
2. Nacional'nyj sostav naselenija SSSR (po dannym Vsesojuznoj perepisi naselenija 1989 [The national structure of the population of the USSR (according to the Soviet census of 1989)], 1991, Moscow, Finansy i statistika....
Stakeholder approach to the implementation of the ‘third mission’ of universities
... describe their mutual relations, interests, and resources available to them as well as reflect on stakeholder participation models in educational management. Our findings may contribute to better management at Russian educational institutions and benefit national education authorities.
Klemeshev A. P., Kudryashova E. V., Sorokin S. E.
stakeholder, university, third mission, university management, Baltic region
Development of the Olympic movement in the early 20th century in Germany
... of Germany of the early 20th century and identifies spe-cific features of German athletes’ training. It is stressed that attitudes to sport underwent a dramatic change in the 1920s entailing the emergence of a public policy in the field of physical education and sport. This is accounted for by athletic achievements becoming an integral part of national prestige.
1. Кун Л. Всеобщая история физической культуры и спорта / пер. с венг. ; под общ. ред. В. В. Столбова. М., 1982.
2. Родиченко В. С., Иванов ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... Еstonija. Fakty i cifry 2010 [Estonia. Facts and figures 2010], Tallinn, Statistics department.
22. Meri, T. 2008, Highly educated persons in science and technology occupations,
Statistics in focus, no. 43.
23. Stepanenko, M. 2005, Metody realizacii ... ... Radchenko, A. 2011, Innovacionnaja sistema Finljandii [Innovative system of Finland], Mirovoe i nacional'noe hozjajstvo [World and national economy], no. 1.
30. Lazarev, B., Demeshchik, T. A. 2005, Istorija i zarubezhnyj opyt sozdanija i dejatel'nosti tehnoparkov ...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... fienomienologii nacii. F. А. Stepun ob osobennostiah russkoj kultury [From metaphysics to the phenomenology of the landscape of the nation. F. A. Stepun about the peculiarities of Russian culture] // Fedor Avgustovich Stepun / pod red. V. K. Kantora [Fyodor ... ... 43, p. 195—202.
41. Filozofia wychowania Sergiusza Hessena, 1997 / pod red. H. Rotkiewicz [Sergey Hessen’s philosophy of education / ed. H. Rotkiewicz]. Warsaw.
42. Folkierska A. 2005, Sergiusz Hessen: pedagog odpowiedzialny [Sergei Hessen: responsible ...
Legal Consciousness at the Early Stage of Personality Development from the Perspective of Russian Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Pedagogy
... [Immanuel Kant Russian State University’s Vestnik. Ser. Philology, Pedagogy, and Psychology], 4, pp. 24-29. (In Russ.)
2. Deryuga, V. E., 2017. S. I. Hessen’s Philosophical Theory of Education. Problemy sovremennogo obrazovaniya [Problems of Modern Education], [e-journal] 5, pp. 26-32. (In Russ.)
3. Dmitrieva, N. A., 2016. Around the “Social Pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the Debates on National Upbringing. Part 1. Kantovsky sbornik [Kantian Journal], 35(4), pp. 38-55. (In Russ.)
4. Dmitrieva, N. A., 2017. Around the “Social Pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the Debates on National Upbringing. Part 2. Kantovsky sbornik ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... closest neighbour of the Russian Federation in the North-West region. The analysis of competences of Lithuanian research and education sectors helped identify promising research and technology development areas in terms of innovation cooperation between ... ... Kaulakienė, A. 2009. Development of the Lithuanian terminology of physics. Vilnius.
25. Butkevičius, A. (et al.). Planning of national budget expenditure. 2009. Vilnius.
26. Navarro-Aviñó, J. P. (et al). 2009. Phytoremediation: the green salvation ...
Norway’s International Development Assistance Policy in the Current International Environment: Mechanisms of Justification
... Service, January, 28 p.
13. NORAD, 2014, The Oil for Development Programme. Annual report, available at: https://www.norad.no/globalassets/publikasjoner-2015-/oil-for-developmentannual-report-2015.pdf (accessed 16.12.2015).
14. NORAD, 2013, Health and Education. Results report, p. 122.
15. NORAD, 2015, Official Web-site NORAD, available at: https://www.norad.no/ (accessed 16.12.2015).
16. Norway and the United Nations: Common Future, Common Solutions, Meld. St. 33 (2011—2012), 2012, Report to the Storting. (White Paper), September, MFA, Oslo, available at: vhttps://www.regjeringen.no (accessed 16.12.2015).
17. Norway increases support for UNICEF’s education ...
Russophone immigration to Finland: new forms, trends, and consequences
... other countries. In collecting and processing materials, data from official websites of Finland’s Migration Service and Employment Service, the database of Statistics Finland, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, and the Finnish National Agency for Education were used.
1. Iontsev, V. A., Ryazantsev, S. V., Iontseva, S. V. 2016, New trends and forms of emigration from Russia, Ekonomika regiona [Regional economy], vol. 12, no. 2, p. 499—509 (In Russ.).
2. Stikhin, A., Rynkänen, T. 2017, Russian-Speaking ...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... designing an algorithm for creating a geological heritage-focused eco-trail, an innovative recreation product aimed at environmental education and community outreach. The authors view the methodology for geo-tour design as an example of heritage preservation ... ... Geological and Geomorphological Chronicle of the Baltic Sea. This tour acquaints sightseers with the nature of the Curonian Spit National Park, a unique geological and geomorphological feature whose landscapes are a product of centuries-long human-nature ...
A teacher’s career in public education: problems, trends, and conflicts
This article considers career advancement opportunities of teaching staff in the framework of the Education national project. The role of the teacher and an innovative vision of the teacher’s professional competency are analysed. The stages of teaching career are identified and described alongside conditions for career advancement and movement up and along ...
Formal terms of reproach in Russian discourse
... communicative intention of reproach in English-language dialogical discourse. In: I mezhdunarodnaya Internet-konferentsiya «Аktual'nye problemy gumanitarnogo obrazovaniya» [The 1
International Internet Conference “Actual Problems of Humanitarian Education”]. Minsk. pp. 306—310 (in Russ.).
NKRYA, n. d. Natsional'nyj korpus russkogo yazyka [Russian National Corpus]. Available at:
[Accessed 10 February 2020] (in Russ.).
Petrushina, M. V. 2005. Modal'noe znachenie neodobreniya i ego rechevaya realizatsiya [The modal meaning of disapproval and its speech realization]. PhD....
“Russian people” in the literature and documents of the 19th century: an experience of linguistic portraiture
... nauchnom osveshchenii [Russian Language and Linguistic Theory], 2 (16), pp. 7—20 (in Russ.).
Rymar’, S. V., 2012. Russian nationality. Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University], 33 (287), pp.... ... half of the 19th century. Kul’tura i obrazovaniye: nauchno-informatsionnyy zhurnal vuzov kul’tury i iskusstv [Culture and education: scientific and information journal of universities of culture and arts], 2 (25), pp. 31—38 (in Russ.).
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... economic and geographical situation of the regions of Russia, Ekonomika regiona, no 1, p. 117—138. (in Russ.)
18. Vasilenko, A. I. (ed.) 2014, Imidzh Rossii: kontseptsiya natsional'nogo i territorial'nogo brendinga [The image of Russia: the concept of national and territorial branding], Moscow, 247 p. (in Russ.)
19. Magretta, J. 2011, Understanding Michael Porter: The Essential Guide to Competition and Strategy, Hardcover.
20. Results of the work of the Committee on Science and Higher Education in 2015, 2016, available at:
(accessed 18.11.2016). (in Russ.)
21. Pilipenko, I. V. 2005, Factors and methods for increasing the competitiveness of countries and regions: an analysis ...
Russian soft power in the Baltic States through the lens of research: traditions, competition, confrontation
... the Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania) as regards Russian soft power, which is considered as hard power, and to compare the theses that dominate this discourse with the actual interactions between Russia and the three states in media, education, and culture. Each Baltic country has built a system of political and legal restrictions to diminish the effect of Russian soft power, which is considered in terms of hard power, i.e. as a threat to national security. The current forms of Russian soft power are becoming less productive in the region and their use in the negative political context of bilateral relations has the opposite effect for Russia – the country loses in reputation and image....
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... Istraživanja, vol. 28, no. 1, p. 1—30. doi:
43. Abduganiev, O. I., Abdurakhmanov, G. Z. 2020, Ecological Education for the Purposes Sustainable Development, The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, no. 2 (8), p. 280—284. doi:
44. Byström, J., Müller, D. K. 2014, Tourism labor market impacts of national parks. The case of Swedish Lapland, Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, vol. 58, no. 2—3, p. 115—126.
45. Syssner, J., Meijer, M. 2017, Informal Planning in Depopulating Rural Areas. A Resource-based View on Informal Planning Practices,...
Between nation and gender: History of beards in Western Europe and Russia, 1830—1880
... Western Europe and Russia in the 1830s—1880s. The main hypotheses explaining this phenomenon in Western Europe are analysed and the Western and Russian practices compared. It is concluded that, from the mid-19th century, the beard was a symbol of national unity – the unity of peasants and the educated class in Russia, whereas it emphasised gender inequality and the exceptional status of men in the society and politics in Western Europe.
1. Аксаков И. С. В чем сила России? // Аксаков И. С. Наше знамя ...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... Russia’s ten largest non-financial companies investing abroad. US, British, and German nationals comprise two-thirds of foreign nationals on the boards of directors. Among the 30 foreign holders of board seats, there is only one citizen of China. Women account ... ... research: A guide to design and implementation (Revised and expanded from 'Qualitative research and case study applications in education'), Hoboken, NJ.
14. Ruzhanskaya, L. S. 2007, Development of the Board of Directors as an internal mechanism of corporate ...
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... beginning of the revolutionary period, the Cadets substituted the triad “authority — society — people”, which was conservative in origin by the dichotomy “power — people”, which was democratic in nature. The “people” included the educated public and was opposed to the “authorities”. In its new meaning, “people” was seen as the “third class”, the future civil nation, called to construct a political system based on the idea of popular sovereignty. In this sense, the Cadet ideology was revolutionary and implied a break from the Ancien régime. The “people” were not considered as some unique whole but ...
Virtual devices as means of the organization of interdisciplinary communications
... осциллографа. Калининград, 1985.
и автоматизация. Каталог 2005.
Технология виртуальных приборов ... ... М., 1990. Ч. 1, 2.
Nesterova Zh., Nikitin M., Fedotov V.
experiment, physics, mechanics, virtual devices, technical education.
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... identifies promising areas of cooperation between North-West Russia, Finland, Norway, and Estonia in the field of innovations, including telecommunications, information and, space; biological, environmental and nanotechnologies; software, medicine, education, culture, energy efficiency and ecological construction, as well as the development of creative industries. The article pays attention to large-scale national projects, such as “St. Petersburg Corridor — Two Model Open Innovation Platform” and “Partnership in commercialization of Russian innovations”.
1. Budargin, G. 2009, Evroregiony s uchastiem Rossii: istorija sozdanija i perspektivy ...
Strategic development of a university in the Russian exclave
Lester, R. K.
Universities, Innovation, and the Competitiveness of Local Economies: A Summary Report from the Local Innovation Systems Project — Phase I. [online] Available at: http://web.mit.edu/lis> [Accessed 5 July 2010]
1993. National Systems of Innovation: A Comparative Analysis. Oxford.
2003. Managing successful universities. McGraw Hill Education.
Leydesdorff, L., Etzkowitz, H.
1997. A Triple Helix of University-Industry-Government Relations. In: H. Etzkowitz, L. Leydesdorff (Eds.), Universities and the Global Knowledge Economy A Triple Helix of University-Industry-Government Relations....
The destinies of the Russian minority in Gdansk (translated from Polish by L. Maltsev)
... Special attention is paid to the political competition among the Russian minority, the activity of religious, cultural, and educational organisations. The article offers a review of Russian periodicals published in Gdansk. It is emphasised that a specific ... ... the dominance of political activity over other aspects of social life.
emigration, Russian diasporas, political struggle, national identity
The Christian right movement in the USA in the 1990s
... Christian Right // PS: Political Science and Politics. 1996. Vol. 29, № 3.
12. Micklethwait J., Wooldridge A. The Right Nation: Why America is Different. L., 2005.
13. Reed R. Casting a Wider Net // Policy Review. 1993. № 65.
14. Reed R. We ... ... Electoral Influence // Social Forces. 1999. Vol. 77,№ 4.
16. Simonds R. L. The Religious Right Explains the Religious Right // Education Digest. 1994. Vol. 59, № 7.
17. Sojourners in the Wilderness: The Christian Right in Comparative Perspective /ed....
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... Territorial Development, no. 7, p. 107—123. doi: 10.6092/issn.2036-5195/6758.
6. Lundmark, L. J. T., Fredman, P., Sandell, K. 2010, National Parks and Protected Areas and the Role for Employment in Tourism and Forest Sectors: a Swedish Case, Ecology and Society,... ... and Lisbeth Salander’s Stockholm, Annals of Tourism Research, no. 57, p. 113—125.
15. Kozlova, K. S. 2020, Development of educational tourism in Finland and Sweden. In: Nedelya nauki SPBPU. Materialy` nauchnoj konferencii s mezhdunarodny`m uchastiem ...
Spiritual foundations of Orthodox pedagogical culture
This article identifies the dominant ideas of global and national culture comprising a special realm of pedagogical values designated as Orthodox pedagogical culture. These ideas are ... ... до настоящего времени. М., 2006.
spiritual foundation, Orthodox pedagogical culture, spiritual and moral education
An innovative approach to increasing the financial literacy of non-economics students
This article explores the enhancement of financial literacy in non-economics students. Current national and international practices of distance learning focusing on financial literacy are analysed. The study proposes an innovative ... ...
Teachers' perceptions of financial literacy and the implications for professional learning //
Australian Journal of Teacher Education
. 2017. Vol. 42, iss. 5. P. 51—65.
4. Financial Literacy // Alison : [офиц сайт образовательной ...
On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations
... region [Baltic Region], no. 2
(8), p. 80—94. doi: 10.5922/2074-9848-2011-2-8
3. Narodnoe hozjajstvo SSSR v 1988 godu [USSR National Economy in 1988], 1989, Moscow.
4. Programma razvitija federal'nogo gosudarstvennogo avtonomnogo obrazovatel'nogo uchrezhdenija ... ... federal'nyj
universitet imeni Immanuila Kanta» na 2011—2020 gody [Development Program of the federal government independent of the educational institution of higher education "Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University" for 2011—2020], Kodeks-Ljuks,...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... Vol. 13 (1). P. 87—106.
11. Lechuga V. M. Exploring culture from a distance: The utility of telephone interviews in qualitative research // International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education. 2012. Vol. 25 (3). P. 251—268.
12. Mitchell K. Educating the national citizen in neoliberal times: from the multicultural self to the strategic cosmopolitan // Transactions of the Institute of British geographers. 2003. Vol. 28. P. 387—403.
13. Myers M. B., Calantone R. J., Page T. Jr. J., Taylor C. R. An application ...
The development of international contact culture as a value aspect of educational reality
This article is dedicated to the topical issue of development of international contact culture. The main feature of the article is the emphasis on the need to develop etnocultural tolerance as a value cornerstone of the consciousness of nations and to implement it within the framework of traditional pedagogical methods and techniques.
М., Громова Е.
Развитие культуры межнациональных отношений педагогов ...
Social capital: a threat of negative application
... Т. Фролова. М., 2007.
15. Becker G. Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education. N. Y., 1975.
16. Beilmann M., Kööts-Ausmees L., Realo A. The relationship between social capital and individualism-collectivism ... ... Social Sciences. 1916. Vol. 67. Р. 130—138.
19. Lappé M., Du Bois Р. М. Building Social Capital without Looking Backward // National Civic Review. 1997. Vol. 86. Р. 119—128.
20. Likert R. The Human Organization. N. Y., 1967.
21. Loury G. A Dynamic ...
Condorcet interpretation of probability’s theory: the use of a mathematical construct to the field of social action
... du citoyen, Paris, Minerve.
16. Madame de Staël 2000, De l’influence des passions sur le boheur des individus et des nations, Paris, Payot et Rivages.
17. Montesquieu, Ch. 2000, Considérations sur les causes de la grandeur des Romains et ... ... Yastretbseva, A. V. (2014), Diskussii ob obchestvennom obrazovanii vo Francii v epokhu Revolutsii [Discussion about Public Education in France during the Revolution], Filosofskie nauki [Philosophical Sciences], no. 9, p. 131—145.
Regional politics of memory in Poland’s Warmia and Masuria
... mechanisms, key stages, and regional features of the politics of memory from 1945 to the present. To this end, we analyse the legal regulations, the authorities’ decisions, statistics, and the reports in the press. We consider such factors as the education sector, the museum industry, the monumental symbolism, the oral and printed propaganda, holidays and rituals, the institutions of national memory, the adoption of memory-related laws, and others. From the first post-war years, the regional authorities sought to make the Polonocentric concept of the region’s history dominate the collective consciousness. This approach helped to ...