Kant on the rights of citizens in matters of religion: The concept of religious tolerance in the German Enlightenment
... today. Kant distinguished between three branches of government. However, they were not identical in the name or function to the executive, legislative, and judicial powers. Of interest is the justification of the exclusion of certain powers from the monarch’s authority — the monarch must not dispense justice or rule in a way that is demeaning to his or her greatness. Moreover, the section covers the problem of the rights and obligations of the monarch and his or her subjects in religious matters....
Kant’s fundamental idea of state and law in Pushkin’s Boris Godunov
... world of Pushkin — manifested itself in a work of art. This article sets out to prove the influence of Kant’s philosophical and legal ideas on A. S. Pushkin during the poet’s work on Boris Godunov. Kant’s thought that the people is the only monarch and that legislative power is vested in it in a rule-of-law state is the central idea of the tragedy. When working on Boris Godunov, Pushkin not only studied the Critique of Judgement but he also read Kant’s works on epistemological theory. ...
The pro-monarch attitudes of the Russian thought in the country and abroad in the 20th century
This article considers the trends of Russian conservative thought in the Soviet Russia and abroad. The subject of research is the orthodox monarchism of leading Russian thinkers and poets in the USSR and abroad in the 1920s-1950s.
Церковь и демократия // Библиотека думающего о России.
The liberal concept of freedom in the conservative teachings of K. N. Leontyev and L. A. Tikhomirov
... philosophical realism, focuses on analysing the theory and practice of the liberal democratic mechanism. The author pays special attention to the personalist/impersonalist elements in Leontyev’s and Tikhomirov’s argumentation. The correlation between monarchical and revolutionary-conservative principles in the thinkers’ interpretation of liberal “freedom” is revealed
1. Леонтьев К. Н. Два графа: Алексей Вронский и Лев Толстой // Леонтьев К....
The manifestation of oppositional ideas of the second half of the 18th century in the Panin — Fonvizin law project
... заключающая в себе высокую китайскую философию // Там же.
Сочинения и письма. Иркутск, 1982.
Lapteva Yu. V.
opposition, ideal of state structure, law, monarch.
Monarchical iconographers at the turn of a new time: Slavonic parallels (Simon Ushakov and Matvey Domoradsky)
The article compares the facts of life and work of the Eastern Slavonic Orthodox artists of the second half of the XVII century — Simon Ushakov (Moscow) and Matvey Domaradsky (Lviv), who were granted the highest official status in their profession by the governors of the states.
1. Gębarowicz M. Początki malarstwa historycznego w Polsce // Studia z historii sztuki. 1981. T. 34.
2. Gębarowicz M. Portret 16—18 wieku we Lwowie. Wrocław ; Warszawa ; Kraków, 1969.
3. Kосiв Р. Iкони на полотнi «Богородиця-Втiлення»...
Between nation and gender: History of beards in Western Europe and Russia, 1830—1880
... “Power is on the side of the beard”. Masculinity and Facial Hair in Nineteenth-Century America. URL:
(дата обращения: 26.01.2016).
31. Matthews-Jones L. Victorian Movember: The Return of the Monarch Beard. URL:
(дата обращения: 26.01.2016).
32. Oldstone-Moore C. The Beard Movement in Victorian Britain // Victorian Studies. 2005. Vol. ...
‘The Radical Black Colour’. On the Semantics of the Black Colour in Anarchist Discourse
... of Russian culture]. Moscow.
16. Tvorcheskaya strast', 2003. Situatsiya [Situation], 2, p. 4.
17. Trepavlov, V. V., 2007. «Belyi tsar'». Obraz monarkha i predstavleniya o poddanstve u narodov Rossii XV—XVIII vv. [The «White Tsar». The image of monarch and the idea of citizenship of the peoples of Russia XV—XVIII centuries]. Moscow.
18. Trutovskii, V. K., 1991. K voprosu o russkikh natsional'nykh tsvetakh i tipe gosudarstvennogo znameni Rossii [To the question of Russian national colors and ...
The journal “1812”and the 100th anniversary of the Patriotic War of 1812
... Voprosy istorii [Questions of history], 11, pp. 98—99 (in Russ.).
Lapin, V. V., ed., 2016. 400-letie doma Romanovykh: politika pamyati i monarkhicheskaya ideya, 1613—2013 [400th anniversary of the Romanov dynasty: politics of memory and the monarchical idea, 1613—2013]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Russian people, characteristic trait, military history, anniversary of the Patriotic War of 1812, history of journalism
Mitroshenkova L. V.