Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... for enhancing the competitiveness of these enterprises. The study emphaisises the need for regional businesses to interpret new knowledge as a key value for developing the competitive and innovative potential.
1. Applehans W., Globe A., Laugero G. Managing knowledge: a practical webbased approach. Addison Wesley Professional, 1999.
2. Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary of Current English. 1982.
3. Despres C., Chauvel D. Knowledge management(s) // Journal of Knowledge Management. 1999. Vol. 3, № 2....
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... entrants, Strategic Management Journal, no. 39, p. 3053—3085. doi: doi.org/110.1002/smj.2776.
39. Estrada, I., Faems, D., de Faria, P. 2016, Coopetition and product innovation performance: The role of internal knowledge sharing mechanisms and formal knowledge protection mechanisms, Industrial Marketing Management, vol. 53, no. 2, p. 56—65. doi: doi.org/10.1016/J.INDMARMAN.2015.11.013.
40. Bouncken, R. B., Clauß, T., Fredrich, V. 2016, Product innovation through coopetition in alliances: Singular or plural governance? Industrial Marketing Management,...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... performance of global and emerging knowledge cities // Expert Systems with Applications. 2014. Vol. 41, № 12. P. 5549—5559.
27. Yigitcanlar T., Velibeyoglu K., Martinez-Fernandez C. Rising knowledge cities: the role of knowledge precincts // Journal of Knowledge Management. 2008. Vol. 12 (5). P. 8—20.
Nikiforov A. A.
urban development, urban policy, city index, sustainable development, environmental performance, quality of life, smart city
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... scheme of the formation of risk management system for innovative development projects in aquaculture.
1. Voropaeva, V. I. (ed.), 2001, Upravlenie proektami: Osnovy professional'nyh znanij, nacional'nye trebovanija k kompetencii specialistov [Project management:
the Basics of professional knowledge, National requirements for the competence of experts], Moscow, Izd-vo Consulting Agency CUBS Groups — Cooperation-Business-Service».
2. Krayniy, A. A. 2011, Akvakul'tura nuzhdaetsja v podderzhke [Aquaculture needs the support], Rybnoe hozjajstvo ...
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
... and even danger of using unified approaches to their development. The large territory of the country, the remoteness of individual cities from each other, their diversity in size, development level, knowledge specialization makes it important to manage the diversification of knowledge. In this study, a science-related approach was used to assess the knowledge generation based on the publication activity analysis of 2013—2017 according to the international abstract database of Scopus scientific citation. The study includes ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... 1996. № 41. P. 116—45.
52. Saxenian A. Regional advantage: Culture and competition in Silicon Valley and Route 128. Cambridge, MA : Harvard University Press, 1994.
53. Seufert A., von Krogh G., Bach A. Towards knowledge networking // Journal of Knowledge Management. 1999. № 3 (3). P. 180—190.
54. Smelser N. J., Swedberg R. (eds.) The Handbook of Economic Sociology. Princeton : Princeton University Press, 1994. P. 367—402.
55. Storper M. Regional technology coalitions an essential dimension of ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... the dynamics of interregional differences (European experience), Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research], no. 1, p. 29—39.
29. Wang, H., Lim, S. S. 2008, Real options and real value: the role of employee incentives to make specific knowledge investments, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 29, no. 7, p. 701—721.
30. Wang, H. C., Barney, J. B. 2006, Employee Incentives to Make Firm-Specific Investments: Implications for Resource-Based Theories of Corporate Diversification, Academy of Management Review, Vol. 31,...
Motors for regional development: impact on regional political organizations on the university cooperation in the Baltic Sea region
... International Organizations and Markets on Educational Policy Making, pp. 3—15.
2000. Water Use and Management. Uppsala.
2007. How to Become an Influential Actor — The ‚comparative turn’ in OECD Education ... ... Basingstoke, pp. 40—56.
2002. Education, research and the Baltic Sea Region Building. In: Musiał, K. Approaching Knowledge Society in the Baltic Sea Region. Gdansk,Berlin, pp. 42—60.
2002. The Impact of Economic Factors ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... Kaliningrad region, and crop yields are growing throughout the region. Given the characteristic features of agricultural land management dynamics, subregions and the main trends in their development were determined.
1. Бабурин В. Л., Земцов ... ... geography. North Holland, 2004.
13. Balland P.-A., Belso-Martínez J. A., Morrison A. The Dynamics of Technical and Business Knowledge Networks in Industrial Clusters: Embeddedness, Status, or Proximity? // Economic Geography. 2015. № 92 (1). P. 35—60....
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Storper M., Scott A. J. Pathways to Industrialization and Regional Development. L., 1992.
74. Storper M., Walker R. The capitalist imperative. Territory, technology, and industrial growth. N. Y., 1989.
75. Tallman S., Jenkins M., Henry N., Pinch S. Knowledge, Clusters, and Competitive Advantage // The Academy of Management Review. 2004. № 29(2). P. 258—271.
76. Wang P. Advancing the Study of Innovation and Globalization in Organizations // Conference on Advancing the Study of Innovation and Globalization in Organizations. Nuremberg, 2009. P. 301—314.
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... (1). P. 1—16.
17. Caramani D. Comparative Politics. Oxford University Press, 2017. P. 605.
18. Carayannis E. G., Campbell D. F. J. ‘Mode 3’ and ‘quadruple helix’: toward a 21st century fractal innovation ecosystem // Int. J. of Technology Management. 2009. № 46 (3—4). P. 201—234.
19. Carayannis E. G., Rakhmatullin R. The Quadruple / Quintuple innovation helixes and smart specialisation strategies for sustainable and inclusive growth in Europe and beyond // J. of the Knowledge Economy. 2014. № 5 (2). P. 212—239.
20. Coenen L., Moodysson J., Asheim B. T. Nodes, networks and proximities: On the knowledge dynamics of the Medicon valley biotech cluster // European Planning Studies. 2004. № 12 (7). P. 1003—1018....
Strategic competitiveness of organisations in knowledge economy
19. Drejer A. Strategic Management and Core Competencies. Theory and Applications.Quorum Books, 2002.
20. Handelsbbatt. 2009. September 23. N 183. S. 9.
21. IMHE News. 2012. Januar.
22. Teece D. J. Dinamic Capabilities and Strategic Management. Oxford, 2009.
23. Zander U., Kogut B. Knowledge and the speed of transfer and imitation of organizational capabilities: an empirical test // Organisation Science. 1995. Vol. 6, № 1.Р. 76—92.
24. Zook Chris. Finding your next core business // Harvard Business Review.2007. April. Р. ...
The technology of students’ knowledge correction on the basis of pedagogical diagnostics
... correction developed on the basis of this model is intrinsic to the technology of module education with the test/rating system if knowledge control and assessment. The article describes the content, diagnostic, and procedural components of the technology. ... ... complexity, conceptuality, developing character, strucuredness, hierarchy, logicality, variability and flexibility, procedurality, manageability, instrumentality, diagnosability, predictability.
1. Артищева Е. К. О структуре психолого-педагогической ...
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... digitalization of social development, Baltiiskii ekonomicheskii zhurnal [Baltic Economic Journal], no. 1 (25), p. 71—82 (in Russ.).
35. Klachek, P. M., Polupan, K. L., Lieberman, I. V. 2019, Digitalization of the economy on the basis of system-targeted knowledge management technology, Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudar-stvennogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific and technical bulletins of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economic sciences],...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... i smezhnyh oblastej (ot A do Ja) [Dictionary "Innovation": The terms of innovation management and related areas (A to Z)], Novosibirsk, Sibirskoe nauchnoe izdatel'stvo, 223 p.
25. Utkin, E. А., 1996, Innovacionnyj menedzhment [Innovation management], Moscow, AKALIS, 207 p.
26. Chugunov, А. V. 2006, Sistema indikatorov i monitoring razvitija informacionnogo obwestva i jekonomiki znanij [The system of indicators and monitoring of the development of the information society and knowledge economy], Vestnik mezhdunarodnyh organizacij: obrazovanie, nauka, novaja jekonomika [International Organisations Research Journal], no. 7, available at: http://www. gosbook. ru/system/files/documents/2011/05/24/analytical_material. pdf (accessed ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... Particularities of Lithuanian Rural Settlement Network Alternations during the Period 1989—2011. Trends of Rural Development in the Knowledge Society], no. 1, p. 53—60, available at:
. elaba. lt/elaba-fedora/objects/elaba:6228361/datastreams/MAIN/content ... ... plėtra Lietuvoje: valdymo iššūkiai, Darnaus vystymosi strategija ir praktika [Development of protected areas in Lithuania: management challenges. Sustainable development strategy and practice], no. 1 (6), p. 78—92, available at:
The international cooperation ability of management in the strategic potential of an organisation
Kooperationen, Joint Ventures, Allianzen mit Auslandspartnern. Wettbewerbs und Marktvorteile erzielen. Deutscher Wirtschatsdienst. Koeln, 2001.
Dinamic Capabilities and Strategic Management.
Zander U., Kogut B.
Knowledge and the Speed of the Transfer and Imitation of Organization Capabilities: An Empirical Test//Organisation Since.
. 6, №
Chuikin A. M.
strategic potential, international cooperation capability, internationalisation ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... (regional'nyj i lokal'nyj urovni organizacii i upravlenija) [Local social systems (regional and local levels of the organization and management)], Perm’.
19. Schumpeter, J. 1982, Teorija jekonomicheskogo razvitija [Theory of Economic Development], Moscow,... ... American Journal of Sociology, no. 89 (2), p. 275—305.
24. Cooke, P. 2001, Regional innovation systems, clusters and the knowledge economy, Industrial and corporate change, no. 10 (4), p. 945—974.
25. Czamanski, S., Czamanski, D. 1977, Industrial ...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
27. Board of Directors, Gazprom, available at:
28. Grey, S., Kuzmin, A., Piper, E. 2015, Putin’s daughter, a young billionaire ... ....ru/en/about_company/corporate_governance/
50. Women On Corporate Boards Globally, Catalyst, available at:
boards of directors, Russia’s top multinational ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
21. Drigo, M. F. 2007, Formirovanie territorial'no-promyshlennyh kompleksov v uslovijah jekonomicheskoj stabilizacii regiona [The formation of industrial complexes in terms of economic stability in the region], Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom [Management in Russia and abroad], no. 3, p. 76—86.
22. Yermolenko, V. V. 2010, Intellektual'nye resursy i mezhdunarodnoe sotrudnichestvo v jekonomike znanija [Intellectual resources and international cooperation in the knowledge economy], Politematicheskij se tevoj jelektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal Kubanskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta [Polythematic Network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University], no. 6 (60), p. 25—41, available ...
Translating philosophical aesthetics: Peritext as a window into the translator's mind. Part 2
... is widely recognized but scarcely explored. In this article, translation of philosophical texts is regarded as a procedure of knowledge transfer from one intellectual space into another and of knowledge-making through reconceptualization of key terms. ... ... of Beauty by the celebrated 18th century English artist William Hogarth.
Angelone, E., 2010. Uncertainty, Uncertainty Management, and Metacognitive Problem Solving in the Translation Task. In: G. M. Shreve and E. Angelone, eds. Translation and ...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
43. Hartmann N. 2007, Zarys metafizyki poznania. Pier. E. Drzazgowskiej, P. Piszczatowskiego [Outline of a metaphysics of knowledge. Trans. E. Drzazgowska, P. Piszczatowski]. Warsaw.
44. Hessen S. 1956, Autobiografia. La pedagogia russa del XX secolo ... ... Swiderska M. 2013, Sergiusz Hessen (1887—1950) — as creative European educationalist with no homeland. Journal of Intercultural Management. № 4, p. 81—92.
66. Kuderowicz Z. 1969, Sergiusz Hessen a przelom antypozytywistyczny [Sergey Hessen and antipositivisitc ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... performance of organizations in a regional innovation system from a developing country // International Journal of Innovation Science. 2020. № 12 (3). P. 345—362. doi: 10.1108/IJIS-03-2020- 0023.
17. Reidolf M. Knowledge networks and the nature of knowledge relationships of innovative rural SMEs // European Journal of Innovation Management. 2016. № 19 (3). P. 317—336. doi: 10.1108/EJIM-06-2015-0043.
18. Rural innovation case study: using light sites to drive rural coverage — Huawei RuralStar and MTN Ghana. GSMA. 2019. URL: //
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
... management strategies and cultural dimensions. URL: http://aisel.isworld.org/password.asp?Vpath=AMCIS/2003&PDFpath=03HE20.pdf (дата обращения: 15.04.2013).
22. Etienne W., McDermott R., Snyder W. Cultivating communities of practice: a guide to managing knowledge. Cambridge, 2007.
23. Wertsch J. V. Voices of the mind: A sociocultural approach to mediated action. Cambridge, 1991.
24. Woolf B. Wiki vs Blog. URL: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/woolf/Wiki+vs.+Blog(дата обращения: ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... prostranstva: regional'nye innovacionnye sistemy, klastery i peretoki znanija [Space synergy: regional innovative systems, clusters and knowledge overflows], Moscow — Smolensk, Oykumena.
8. Presidency Conclusions, Lisbon European Council, 23—24 March, 2000, ... ... novogo razvitija [Northern Europe region of new development], Moscow, Ves’ Mir.
17. Mattsson, L. G., Pettigrew, A. M. 1987, Management of Strategic Change in a «Markets-as-Networks» Perspective, Oxford, Blackwell.
18. Toledano, J. A. 1978, Propos des ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... 2000, Regional clusters and multinational enterprises: Independence, dependence or interdependence? International Studies of Management and Organization, no. 30(2), p. 114—138.
24. Feser, E. J., 2000, Bergman E. M. National Industry Cluster Templates: ... ... 324―344.
26. Iammarino, S., McCann, Ph. 2006, The structure and evolution of industrial clusters: Transactions, technology and knowledge spillovers, Research Policy, Vol. 35 (7), p. 1018―1036.
27. Lagendijk, A. 2003, Towards Conceptual Quality in Regional ...
The strategic potential of an organisation: A theoretical framework for research
... (10—11). P. 1105—1121.
34. Mahoney J. T., Pandian J. R. The resource-based view within the conversation of strategic management // Strategic Management Journal. 1992. № 13 (5). P. 363—380.
35. Теесе D. J. Dinamic Capabilities and Strategic Management. Oxford, 2009.
36. Zander U., Kogut B. Knowledge and the Speed of the Transfer and Imitation of Organization Capabilities: An Empirical Test // Organisation Since. 1995. Vol. 6, № 1. Р. 732—801.
Korsakova L., Chuikin A.
strategic potential of an organisation, resource approach, intangible ...
The concept of open innovations and a study into the strategic potential of organisations
... A., Fosturi A., Cambarolla A. The Economics of Innovation and Corporate Strategy. Cambridge, MA., 2001.
11. Arora A., Fosturi A., Cambarolla A. Markets for Technology. Cambridge, MA., 2001.
12. Calunic D., Rodan. Resource recombinations in the firm: Knowledge structures and the potential for Sohumpeterian innovation // Strategic Management Journal.1998. № 19. P. 1193—1201.
13. Chesbrough H Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology. Boston, 2003.
14. Cohen W., Levinthal D. Absortive capacity: A new perspective on learning and innovation ...
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... conference proceedings. Prague, 2019. Р. 1105—1114.
23. Mikhaylov A. S., Kuznetsova T. Yu., Peker I. Yu. Knowledge geography: human geography approach to measuring regional divergence of knowledge capital // Proceedings of the European Conference on Knowledge Management. 2019. С. 738—745.
24. Pushkarev A. A. Cluster analysis of regional innovation activity in Russia in 2010—2015 // R-Economy. 2018. № 4 (1). Р. 10—17.
25. Rusetskaya O. Grouping cities based of their socio-economic indicators // Electronic ...
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
... country image and country brand, Ph.D. dissertation, Budapest, Cornivus University of Budapest Doctoral School of Business and Management.
24. Choi, S., Cai, L. 2016, Dimensionality and associations of country and destination images and visitor intention,... ... Ocherki sotsiologii znaniya: problema pokolenii — sostyazatel’nost’ — ekonomicheskie ambitsii [Essays on the Sociology of Knowledge: the Problem of Generations — Competitiveness — Economic Ambitions], Moscow, 164 p. (in Russ.).
A metalanguage for hybrid intelligent systems of electrical grid visual control: hierarchy, structure, situations, and states
... (в печати).
11. Bowman W. J. Graphic communication. N. Y., 1968.
12. Sibbet D. Visual Leaders: New Tools for Visioning, Management, and Organization Change. Hoboken (New Jersey), 2013.
13. Fitrianie S., Rothkrantz L. J. M. Two-Dimensional Visual ... ....tudelft.nl/pub/siska/TSD%202DVisLangGrammar.pdf
(дата обращения: 15.07.2018).
14. Kremer R. Visual Languages for Knowledge Representation. URL:
(дата обращения: 15.07.2018).
15. Колесников ...
Methods of spatial scientometrics in the study of countries and region
... № 6. С. 1—10.
12. Egghe L. Expansion of the field of informetrics: Origins and consequences // Information Processing & Management. 2005. Vol. 41, iss. 6. P. 1311—1316.
13. Blackert L., Siegel K. Ist in der Wissenschaftlich-Technischen Information ... ... обращения: 12.12.2018).
Peker I. Yu.
publication activity, scientometrics, spatial analysis, geography of science, geography of knowledge, Baltic region
Simulation technique in the mathematical theory of learning
... as difficulties in employing them. The author describes key stages of simulation development and presents a simulation of unrelated study material elements (using letters of the alphabet as an example). The charts show temporal changes in students’ knowledge and motivation. Research works on the mathematical theory of learning, and the analysis of semiformalized and semistructured systems, research into cognitive and simulation management, fuzzy logic and soft system methodology comprise the methodological framework for the study.
1. Ажмухамедов И. М. Нечеткая когнитивная модель оценки компетенций специалиста ...
Managerial skills and the strategic potential of organisations
Campbell (eds.) The
Oxford Handbook of Strategy. Vol. 2: Corporate Strategy. N.
Y., 2003. P. 447—465
Building the Flexible Firm.
Winter S. G
. Understanding dynamic capabilities // Strategic Management Journal. 2003. N
, Kogut B.
Knowledge and the Speed of the Transfer and Imitation of Organization Capabilities: An Empirical Test//Organisation Since. 1995. Vol. 6
Dynamic capabilities and the intraindustry differential firm performance: ...
Forecasting knowledge as a tool for cognizing political reality
The theoretical and methodological approaches to forecasting political processes are considered. The relevance of forecasting knowledge for contemporary political management and designing is grounded. The methods and implements for forecasting are evaluated not only within the context of the forecast function of political science but also as a means to cognize political
reality. The advantages and disadvantages ...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... stanut pervymi: Severnaja periferija na puti k jekonomike znanij [And the last shall be first: Northern Periphery towards the knowledge economy], Moscow, 544 p.
11. Postanovlenie CK KPSS, Sovmina SSSR ot 20 marta 1974 g. № 206
«O merah po dal'nejshemu ... ... G. V. (Science eds.), 2006, Prirodopol'zovanie i ustojchivoe razvitie. Mirovye jekosistemy i problemy Rossii [Environmental management and sustainable development. The world's ecosystems and problems of Russia], Moscow, 448 p.
13. Samsoshko, E. А....
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... distinctive feature — Russian and foreign students study together from the second term only. The authors describe the ways of achieving the learning objectives of these master programmes depending on the students’ language skills and their basic knowledge of ecology and nature management.
1. Message of the Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on November 30, 2010, 2010, Rossijskaya gazeta, no. 271, 01.12. 2010. (In Russ.)
2. Alekseev, S. V., Aleksandrova, N. M., Andreeva, N. D.,...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
18. Liebeskind J. P., Oliver A. L., Zucker L., Brewer M. Social networks, learning, and flexibility: Sourcing scientific knowledge in new biotechnology firms // Organization Science. 1996. № 7. P. 428—443.
19. Nan L., Vaughn J., Ensel W. Social ... ... Review. 1981. Vol. 46. P. 393—405.
21. Miles R. E., Snow C. C. Causes of failures in network organizations // California Management Review. 1992. Vol. 34, № 4. P. 53—72.
22. Podolny J., Page K. Network Forms of Organization // Annual Review ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
....ru/article/n/morskie-portovo-promyshlennye-kompleksy-kak-klyuchevye-ekonomicheskie-subekty-primorskih-territorialnyh-uzlov (accessed 12 September 2013).
10. Dangermond, D. 2011, Geograficheskoe znanie: nasha novaja infrastruktura [Geographical knowledge: our new infrastructure], ArcReview, no. 3 (58), p. 1—2.
11. Lebedev, V. V. 2005, Geoinformacionnoe prostranstvo ... ... technical sheets STU], no. 1—2, p. 115—117.
17. Glebova, N. 2006, GIS dlja upravlenija gorodami i territorijami [GIS for the management of cities and territories], ArcReview, no.3 (38), p. 1—2.
18. Semina, I. A., Folomeykina, L. N. 2009, Prostranstvennyj ...
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
... postpositivism) and theoretical approaches to the concept of societal security formulated in them. On a practical plane, Russia has managed to develop — together with other regional players — a common regional approach to understanding societal security ... ... Russian Arctic cities’ sustainable development strategies: challenges and opportunities. In: Varaksin, A.N. (eds.) Environmental Knowledge and Policy Innovation between East and West. Lessons Learned and Not? Open Science Conference Proceedings, Minsk, 28—30 ...
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... developing the hospitality industry in the Baltic region, Rossiiskie regiony: vzglyad v budushchee [Russian regions: a look into the future], vol. 5, no. 4, p. 83—92 (in Russ.).
13. Makkonen, T., Williams, A., Weidenfeld, A., Kaisto, V. 2018, Cross-border knowledge transfer and innovation in the European neighbourhood: tourism cooperation at the Finnish-Russian border, Tourism management, no. 68, p. 140—151.
14. Stoffelen, A. 2018, Tourism trails as tools for cross-border integration: A best practice case study of the Vennbahn cycling route, Annals of Tourism Research, no. 73, p. 91—102.
15. Shekov, V. A. 2015, Geological ...
Effective risk communication as a factor in managing protests attitudes in a local community
Contemporary research into the perception of environmental risks suffers from poor knowledge of risk communication in the local community and of how different ways of risk communication affect protest attitudes. This study aims to clarify communication strategies and practices used by members of local communities as a protest response ...
The formation of the narrative and the performative in public communication
.... Obrazovanie [Man. The culture. Education], 1 (23), pp. 68—83 (in Russ.).
Husserl, E., 2011. Logicheskie issledovaniya. Ch.1: Issledovaniya po fenomenologii i teorii poznaniya [Logical research. Part 1: Studies in phenomenology and theory of knowledge]. Vol. 1. Translated from German by V. I. Molchanova. Moscow: Akademicheskij proekt (in Russ.).
Genette, G., 1998. Boundaries of narrative. In: Z. Zhenett, ed. Figury [Figures]. Vol. 1. Moscow (in Russ.).
Zinkevich, O. V., 2018. Localization ...
Spatial Planning in the European Union: Practices to Draw on in Russia
... planning in the EU. We consider the documentary framework for spatial planning from the last third of the 20th century to the present. The basic principles of spatial planning are identified in the article. We describe the level of territorial development management in the EU and its member states. The concept of ‘best practices’ is interpreted as an approach that includes the transfer of expert knowledge, concepts, ideas and practices developed in certain conditions and their adaptation to the needs of a different set of conditions in order to attain similar goals using the components of the transferred technique, model, or policy. We present ...
The Role of Public Companies in Creating a Platform for Economic Growth in Saint Petersburg
... volatile economic conditions. The measures taken by the companies are considered as inert and inefficient. The authors surveyed managers from 70 Russian non-public companies, who confirmed the hypothesis that businesses are interested in investing in the ... ... control and corporate governance, which often fall short of best practices. The authors conclude that there is a need to improve knowledge of corporate relations, which affect competitiveness and the raising of funds necessary for sustainable economic growth ...
Development tools of functional hybrid intelligent systems with heterogeneous visual field
... 2018. С. 18—81.
10. Bowman W. J. Graphic Communication. N. Y., 1968.
11. Sibbet D. Visual Leaders: New Tools for Visioning, Management, and Organization Change. Hoboken, 2013.
12. Fitrianie S., Rothkrantz L. J. M. Two-Dimensional Visual Language Grammar.... ....tudelft.nl/pub/siska/TSD%202DVisLangGrammar.pdf
(дата обращения: 15.07.2018).
13. Kremer R. Visual Languages for Knowledge Representation. URL:
(дата обращения: 15.07.2018).
14. Ошанин ...
Metalanguage for hybrid intelligent systems of electrical networks visual control: problems and models
... 2. С. 45—58.
10. Bowman W. J. Graphic communication. N. Y., 1968.
11. Sibbet D. Visual Leaders: New Tools for Visioning, Management, and Organization Change. Hoboken, New Jersey, 2013.
12. Fitrianie S., Rothkrantz L. J. M. Two-Dimensional Visual Language ... ....tudelft.nl/pub/siska/TSD%202DVisLang
Grammar.pdf (дата обращения: 15.07.2018).
13. Kremer R. Visual Languages for Knowledge Representation. URL:
(дата обращения: 15.07.2018).
14. Колесников ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... Economic Geography of Europe, SNS, Economic Policy Group Report.
33. Yorucu, V. 2013, Construction in an Open Economy: Autoregressive Distributed Lag Modeling Approach and Causality Analysis Case of North Cyprus, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 139, no. 9, p. 1199—1210.
34. World Bank, 2016, Is foreign direct investment (FDI) included in gross fixed capital formation? available at: