Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... achievements and currently available resources. The Novgorod region, however, is making headway without a marked change in the level of resources. Thus, it is important to transfer innovations designed in resource-rich regions to their less well-off counterparts ... ... no. 2 (44), p. 79—88 (In Russ.).
2. Kochkin, T. N. 2020, Differentiation of regions of the Northwestern Federal District by investment and innovation ratings, Nauchnyj jelektronnyj zhurnal Meridian [Scientific electronic journal Meridian], no. 4 (38),...
Сoastal exclaves among enclosed territories of the world
... Территориальный орган Федеральной службы государственной статистики по Калининградской области. URL:
%92 %D0 %A0 %D0 %9F.pdf (дата обращения: 24.04.2018).
40. Объем и динамика валового регионального продукта Республики Крым // Территориальный ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
..., SYSTEMATIC Innovation Panel on ecoinnovation for sectoral innovation watch, available at: http://www.technopolis-group.com/resources/downloads/661_report_final.pdf/ (accessed 7 May 2012).
9. George Soros on the Clean-Energy Economy, 2008, The New York ... ... otvetstvennogo investirovanija v Rossii» [Round table «Index of Sustainable Development — The Future of socially responsible investing in Russia»], 2011, Rossijskij sojuz promyshlennikov i predprinimatelej [The Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs],...
Information support for crime investigation
This article considers several basic approaches to information support for a preliminary crime investigation. The author analyses the role of mass media, the use of the biosphere resources and the Internet during preliminary crime investigation. The author proposes a selection of tools and methods that can be used in crime investigation.
1. Даль В. Толковый словарь. М., 1981. Т.2.
2. Большая советская ...
Finance lease in attracting investment resources to the fishing industry of the Kaliningrad region
... Лизинг : учебное пособие. М., 2006.
21. Хазанович Э. С. Иностранные инвестиции : учебное пособие. М., 2009.
Teplitsky V., Koryakina A.
fishing industry, finance lease, fleet, investment resources
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... Appelbaum, E., Kruse, D. 2010, Employee involvement and group incentives in manufacturing companies: a multi-level analysis, Human Resource Management Journal, Vol. 20, no. 3, p. 227—243.
18. Penc, J. 2000, Motywowanie w zarządzaniu, Kraków, Wydawnictwo ... ... 29—39.
29. Wang, H., Lim, S. S. 2008, Real options and real value: the role of employee incentives to make specific knowledge investments, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 29, no. 7, p. 701—721.
30. Wang, H. C., Barney, J. B. 2006, Employee Incentives ...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... [Analytical report on the results of the project «company towns and town-forming enterprises»], available at: http://www. union.invest.ru (accessed 04.09.2014).
2. Animitsa, Е. G. Medvedeva, I. A., Sukhih, V. A. 2003, Malye i srednie goroda: nauchno-teoreticheskie ... ... monogorod: territorija dozhivanija ili proekt social'no-politicheskoj stabil'nosti (na primere g. Vol'ska Saratovskoj obl.) [Modern resource industry town: Living out area or project of social and political stability (for example, Volsk Saratov region)], Vlast ...
Land Use Policy and Land Management in Estonia
... contributed to the development of the Republic’s land market and increased land use efficiency, in particular, in agriculture. There are positive trends towards land market development and an increase in production and investment in land use. Estonian land resources are a reliable strategic investment.
1. Lemmen, Chr., van Oosterom, P., Bennett, R. 2015, The Land Administration Domain Model, Land Use Policy, Vol. 49, December, p. 535—545. DOI: 10.1016/j. landusepol.2015.01.014.
2. Lambin, E. F., Meyfroidt, P. 2010, Land use transitions: ...
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
... by giving up part of their mandates and transferring powers to a supranational level in the hope that the ECB has sufficient resources and experience to increase the transparency, stability and security of the EU banking sector.
1. Европейский ... ... Council of 26 June 2013 on access to the activity of credit institutions and the prudential supervision of credit institutions and investment firms, amending Directive 2002/87/EC and repealing Directives 2006/48/EC and 2006/49/EC // Official Journal. 2013. ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Cultural Circulation: Toward a Conceptual Understanding of Migrant Political Participation on the Move, Mobilities, vol. 11, no. 3, p. 444—463. doi:
12. Plaza, S., Radha, D. 2011, Harnessing Diaspora Resources for Africa. In: Diaspora for development in Africa, Washington, The World Bank, available at:
13. Brinkerhoff, J....
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
....ru/NOVOKUZNETSK/kipr1.pdf (accessed 01.02.2016).
7. Kompleksnyj investicionnyj plan modernizacii monogoroda Noril'ska [A comprehensive investment plan for the modernization of Norilsk monotown], 2015, available at: http://econ.krskstate.ru/dat/bin/art_attach/1730_kompleksnij_investicionnij_plan_modernizacii_monogo.... ... of the Rostov region of the Russian Federation], 2016, available at: http://rostov.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/rostov/resources/56d86200483036ea845ea4ed3bc4492f/Ин... (accessed 19.02.2016).
15. Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Jurginskogo ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... Investing in cultural capital for sustainable use of natural capital. / In: Jansson A. M., Hammer M., Folke C., Costanza R. (Eds). Investing in Natural Capital: The Ecological Economics Approach to Sustainability. - Washington DC. P.128- 149.
... ... Sustainability // Resour.
Policy. No.19. P. 162-172.
Solow, R. M. (1986). On the intergenerational allocation of exhaustible resources // Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Vol. 88, issue 2. P.141-156.
Solow, R. M. (1974). The economics of ...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
14. Popodko, G., Nagaeva, O. 2015, Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga, Balt. Reg., no 3, p. 69—82. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-3-6.
15.... ... Industrial Marketing Management, no. 43, p.180—188.doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2014.02.015.
25. Barney, J. B. 1991, Firms resources and sustained competitive advantage, Journal of Management, vol.17, no. 1, p. 99—120. doi.
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... (Serbia), Land Use Policy, no. 89, 104231, available at:
. org/10.1016/j.landusepol.2019.104231 (accessed 30 March 2021).
41. Stronza, A. L., Hunt, C. A., Fitzgerald, L. A. 2019, Ecotourism for Conservation?, Annual Review of Environment and Resources, no. 44, p. 229—5. doi:
42. Zolfani, S. H., Sedaghat, M., Maknoon, R., Zavadskas, E. K. 2015, Sustainable tourism: a comprehensive literature review on frameworks and applications, ...
In search of a theoretical framework for factors influencing work and life balance
... organisational values supporting work-personal life balance? Women in Management Review, vol. 15, no. 2, p. 81—87.
1. McCarthy, A., Darcy, C., Grady, G. 2010, Work-life balance policy and practice: Understanding line manager attitudes and behaviors, Human Resource Management Review, no. 20, p. 158—167. doi:
. org/10.1016/j. hrmr.2009.12.001.9.
10. Olivia, R. B., Bauer, G. F. 2018, Correlates of burnout symptoms among child care teachers. A multilevel modeling approach, European Early Childhood ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... macroregional average. A review of literature on sustainable development in the BSR has shown that a more active use of unique resources of the coastal territories along with a technology-driven growth of blue economy sectors can counterbalance the negative ... ... development on the progress towards the SDGs in the BSR. Increasing the competitiveness of the BSR coastal territories requires investment in digital solutions in the blue economy sectors and the creation of a communication infrastructure. The review of ...
Consequences and Design in General and Transcendental Logic
... logical tools with a series of notions borrowed primarily from computer programming. A conceptual system designer sets out feasibility requirements and defines a system’s functions that make it possible to achieve the desired outcome using available resources. Kant’s project forbids a dogmatic appeal to the transcendental relations and eternal truths of scholasticism. However, the constitutive nature of the rules of transcendental logic in regard to the power of judgement precludes the pluralism ...
Kant and the Problem of Optimism: The Origin of the Debate
35f17/t/553ee5d5e4b037292cdd7e85/1430185429744/Voltaire+Poem+on+the+Lisbon+Disaster+%282014 %29.pdf (accessed: December 20, 2017).
Voltaire, 2005, Tout est bien / All is good, in: Iverson, J. (ed.), Resources pertaining to Candide, the Voltaire Society of America. URL:
(accessed: December 20, 2017)
Walch, J. G. 1726, Philosophisches Lexikon, Leipzig.
Walford, D., Meerbote, R. 2003, Introductions ...
Tourism development in border areas: a benefit or a burden? The case of Karelia
... of tourism at the municipal level. The aim of this study is to identify the strengths and limitations of borderlands as regards the development of tourism in seven municipalities of Karelia. I examine summarised data available from online and other resources, as well as my own observations. Using median values, I rely on the method of content analysis of strategic documents on the development of cross-border municipalities of Karelia. My research focuses on the tourism and recreation potential ...
The Role of Public Companies in Creating a Platform for Economic Growth in Saint Petersburg
... relations, which affect competitiveness and the raising of funds necessary for sustainable economic growth in Saint Petersburg.
Kuznetsov S. V., Rastova Y. I., Sushcheva N. V.
economic growth, strategy for regional socioeconomic development, investment resources, public joint-stock companies, corporate governance
Translation and Discourse Analysis
... Studies. Theories and applications. 3
edition. London and New York: Routledge.
Munday, J., 2012b. Evaluation in translation. Critical points of translator decision-making. London and New York: Routledge.
Munday, J., 2015. Engagement and graduation resources as markers of translator/interpreter positioning. Target, 27(3). pp. 406—421.
Munday, J. and Zhang, M. eds., 2015. Discourse Analysis in Translation Studies. Target, 27(3).
Neubert, A., 1985. Text and Translation. Leipzig: Enzyklopädie....
Ergonomics and the translation process
... an appropriate framework to understand the impact of such factors on the demanding bilingual activity that translators engage in. Because their work requires close attention and concentration, translators have to exert energy and ultimately cognitive resources to compensate for the distraction of any physical discomfort, delays in computer responsiveness, or frustration with organizational problems. In this article, the relevance of ergonomics and the implications of putting the translator and their ...
Consilience or fragmentation in Translation Studies today?
... R. M. Martín (ed.). Reembedding Translation Processing Research. Amsterdam: Benjamins, pp. 21—46.
Gile, D., 2005. Liberal arts and empirical science. European Society for Translation Studies, available at:
issues_index.html (accessed 22 June 2018).
Gorlée, D. L., 1994. Semiotics and the Problem of Translation: With Special Reference to the Semiotics of Charles S. Peirce. Amsterdam: Rodopi.
Gutt, E.-A., 1991. Translation and Relevance....
The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
... Strategy for the development of the amber industry of the Russian Federation for the period until 2025, the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 15, 2017 No. 1966-r. (in Russ.)
3. The list of strategically important goods and resources for the purposes of Article 226.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 13, 2012 No. 923 (in Russ.)
4. Kuchin, О. S. 2003, Metodika rassledovaniya prestuplenii, svyazannykh ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
Regional brands have become a valuable intangible asset and a crucial competitive resource for forging partnerships. An effective place branding policy is impossible without a precise understanding of the interests ... ... 1, p. 23—50. DOI:
35. Snieska, V., Zykiene, I. 2015, City attractiveness for investment: characteristics and underlying factors, 20th International Scientific Conference Economics and Management — 2015,...
Land Use Change and Economics of Land Degradation in the Baltic Region
... losses due to land degradation is estimated to be about 9 billion USD annually. On the other hand, we find that every dollar invested into restoring the degraded land ecosystems may return about 3 dollars in social gains after a 6-year period following ... ... stakeholders, practices and opportunities, Innogate and Nordic Council of Ministers, available at:
4. Daily, G. C., Kareiva, P. M., Polasky, S., Ricketts, T. H., Tallis, H. 2011, Mainstreaming ...
Norway’s International Development Assistance Policy in the Current International Environment: Mechanisms of Justification
... issues of its effectiveness. The recent shift to social cooperation development by involving NGOs and private businesses and investing in the social sphere is also examined. The a rticle analyses Norway’s official position on humanitarian assistance ... ... 2015)
25. Tjønneland, Elling N. 2015, African development: what role do the rising powers play? The Norwegian Peacebuilding Resource Centre. Report, January, 9 p.
26. Working together: Private sector development in Norwegian development cooperation ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Francisco, 1983.
25. Moore J. F. The death of competition: leadership and strategy in the age of business ecosystems. N. Y., 1996.
26. Neubaum D. O., Zahra S. A. Institutional Ownership and Corporate Social Performance:The Moderating Effects of Investment Horizon, Activism, and Coordination// Journal of Management. 2006. Vol. 32. P. 108—131.
27. Pitelis C. N., Wahl M. W. Edith Penrose: Pioneer of stakeholder theory // Long Range Planning. 1998. Vol. 31, № 2. P. 252—261.
28. Purchase ...
On ensuring the energy security of the Kaliningrad region
... Sovacool B., Brown М. Competing dimensions of energy security: An interna-tional perspective // Annual Review of Environment and Resources. 2010. № 35. Р. 77—108.
8. Winzer C. Conceptualizing energy security // Energy Policy. 2012. № 46. Р. 36—48.... ... отв. ред. Н. И. Воропай. М., 2005.
Kharin A., Usanov A.
regional strategy, energy security, energy projects, investment.
The modern problems of using the Internet in investigating crimes
This article considers the basic approaches to the use of Internet resources in the detection and investigation of crimes. It is stressed that the Internet affects ways the crime is committed, the features of criminal traces, and the choice of means and methods used in the process of detection and investigation of crimes....
Spatiotemporal features of the regional nature management basing upon toponymic data
Русская гидронимия Алтая // Русская топонимия Алтая. Томск: Изд-во Томск. ун-та, 1983. С. 65—111.
Lisenkova Z. V.
toponymy in the exploitation of natural resources, Altaic specificity, format method
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... jekonomicheskogo universiteta. Jekonomika i upravlenie [Bulletin of Pacific State Economic University. Economics and Management.],
no. 2, p. 63—68.
19. Ulanov, S. 2011, Analiz riskov pri upravlenii investicionnymi proektami [Risk analysis in the management of investment projects], RISK: resursy, informacija, snabzhenie, konkurencija [RISK: resources, information, procurement, competition], no. 1, Vol. 2, p. 645—650.
20. Ust' Luga: realizacija proekta kompleksnogo razvitija morskogo torgovogo porta [Ust Luga project of integrated development of sea trade port], 2012, 23 June,
The Baltic Finnish Peoples Divided by State and Administrative Borders: Territorial Development of the Karelians, Vepsians, and Setos
Ethnocultural diversity of the Russian Federation is not only an important component of its historical heritage but also a significant resource for development. However, a number of ethnic groups are on the brink of extinction. The aim of this study is to investigate the impact of changes in state and administrative borders on the territorial and demographic development of small ethnic ...
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... share of agricultural lands (threshold value of 50 %). Further analysis was based on the indices of geodemographic situation, investment potential, and production development. Rural municipalities were ranked according to these indices. The study showed ... ... (accessed 09.12.2013).
23. Spelleoberg, A., Huschka, D., Habich, R. 2006, Quality of life…. 2006, available at: soc.duke.edu/resources/sinet.papers06,Spellerberg.pdf (accessed 09.12.2013).
Romanova E. A., Vinogradova O. L.
rural districts, geodemographic ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
....ee/ru/novoesoglashenie-pomozhet-izbezhat-rosta-jeksporta-rossijskogo-jelektrichestva-na-rynkistran-baltii/1 (accessed 31 March 2013).
31. Proekt Baltijskoj AJeS v Kaliningradskoj oblasti [The Baltic NPP in Kaliningrad region. Project], 2011, available at: http://baltnpp. rosenergoatom. ru/wps/wcm/ connect/baltaes/site/resources/7278820047d5d715ae7bbedadfdf304b/baltaes.pdf (accessed 31 March 2013).
32. Srok okupaemosti proekta Baltijskoj AJeS — 19 let [The payback period of the Baltic Nuclear Power Plant — 19 years], 2012, ProAtom, 6 September, available at: http://www....
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... Viachka, A. 2007, Transnational networks of cluster organizations, Stockholm, Stockholm School of Economics, 22 p.
17. World Investment Report, 2012: Annex Tables, available at: http://unctad.org/en/pages/DIAE/World%20Investment%20Report/Annex-Tables.... ... 76—86.
22. Yermolenko, V. V. 2010, Intellektual'nye resursy i mezhdunarodnoe sotrudnichestvo v jekonomike znanija [Intellectual resources and international cooperation in the knowledge economy], Politematicheskij se tevoj jelektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal Kubanskogo ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... publications in international scientific], Vestnik Rossijskoj akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences], Vol. 73, no. 4, p. 291—298.
13. Markusova, V. А. 2005, Informacionnye resursy dlja monitoringa rossijskoj nauki [Information resources for the monitoring of Russian science], Vestnik Rossijskoj akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences], Vol. 75, no. 7, p. 607—612.
14. Markusova, V. А. 2006, Sravnenie nauchnoj produktivnosti uchenyh Rossii i drugih stran ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... "Expert RA" (In Russ.), Rejting investicionnoj privlekatel'nosti regionov 2009—2010 gg.: novyj potencial [Rating of investment attractiveness of regions 2009—2010: A new potential], available at: http://www. auditinvest.ru/downloads/docs/v_reytinge_investicionnoy_privlekatelnosti_regoionov.... ... analysis, Oxford University Press.
scientific and technological potential, comparative evaluation, human resources, infrastructural and research components, transforming abilities, index method