Theoretical Aspects of Cross-border Integration-based Economic Cooperation
... Dictatorship //International Conciliation. New York. October 1934.
15. Meyer K. Zur Theorie der wirtschaftlichen Integration // Kyklos. 1966. № 4.
16. Repke W. A Human Economy // The Social Framework of the Free Market. Indianapolis, 1971.
17. Repke W. International Order and Economic Integration. Dortrecht, 1959.
18. Кrаmеr H. R. Formen und Methoden der internationalen wirtschaftlichen Integration // Versuch einer Systernatik. Tubingen, 1969.
economics integration, border economy, economics mechanism, market mechanism,...
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... P. 15—25.
30. Теюбов Р. Т. Проблемы расширения ЕС в современных условиях // Российское предпринимательство. 2011. № 2-2. С. 10—15.
Ishukov A. A., Bedrina E. B.
international integration, integration processes, European integration, Eurasian integration, integration group, integration association, European Union, Eurasian Economic Union.
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... [Quality of life: problems of measurement and evaluation], Jekonomika regiona [The region's economy], no. 2, p. 147—162.
2. Boblakova, L. М., Dmitriev, V. V. 2014, Integral'naja ocenka kachestva zhizni naselenija g. Sankt-Peterburga i g. Moskvy [Integral assessment of the quality of life of the population of St. Petersburg and Moscow], Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal jeksperimental'nogo obrazovanija [International Journal of Experimental Education], Vol. 3, Part. 1, p. 91—95.
3. Vinogradova, V. V. 2015, Prirodno-klimaticheskie i bioklimaticheskie uslovija zhizni naselenija Murmanskoj oblasti [atural and climatic and environmental conditions of ...
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... convergence of the states, describes the principles of their economic and political rapprochement and offers models of convergence as well as prerequisites for them. The article examines the principles that determine the participation of a country in international integration as well as prospects for the further development of the regional economic and political mechanisms, which are being formed
1. Belstat: Export and import with the certain countries in January-July, 2016, available at:
Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
21. Portes, A., Zhou, M. 1994, Should Immigrants Assimilate? Public Interest, no. 116 (Summer), p. 1—17.
22. Portes, A., Borocz, J. 1989, Contemporary Immigration: Theoretical Perspectives on Its Determinants and Modes of Incorporation, International Migration Review, no. 23, p. 606—630.
23. Using EU Indicators of Immigrant Integration, 2013, European Commission, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/ewsi/UDRW/images/items/docl_37216_243039941.pdf (accessed: 18.12.2013).
Lyalina A. V.
migrant integration policy, migrant, multiculturalism, MIPEX
Contacts with Diasporas and Diaspora Organisations as a Key to a Successful Migrant Integration Policy in the EU
We analyse European Commission and European Parliament documents — directives, communications, conclusions, recommendations — and best practices for EU member states’ international projects focusing on migrant integration in both the EU states and the countries of origin. Special emphasis is placed on the role of diasporas and the efforts taken by the EU to involve them in the integration process. We stress the need for a new supranational EU immigration and ...
Transborder corporate integration in the Baltic Sea Region
... economic ties], Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya [World Economy and International Relations], no. 7, p. 73—81.
6. Hejfec, B. A., Libman, A. M. 2008, Korporativnaja integracija: al'ternativa dlja postsovetskogo prostranstva [Enterprise Integration: an alternative to post-Soviet space], Moscow, Izd-vo LKI.
7. Johanson, J., Vahlne, J.-E. 1977, Journal of International Business Studies, Spring-Summer, p. 23—32.
8. Johanson, J., Wiedersheim-Paul, F. 1975, The Internationalization of the firm — four Swedish cases, Journal of Management Studies, October, p. 305—322.
9. Jost, T. Outward FDI from Germany ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
This article concerns the role that international cooperation in research, technology, and innovation plays in ensuring innovative development and producing an innovative model of the Russian economy. One of the key objectives of the country’s integration into international research, technological, and innovative space is the development of Russia-EU cooperation in the Baltic region. It is established that, with the development of integration connections and regionalization processes, interorganizational networking ...
The European idea in Central Europe and Scandinavia as a part of the security and peaceful co-existence policy in the framework of the postwar planning
1. Sovetskij Sojuz na mezhdunarodnyh konferencijah perioda Velikoj Otechestvennoj vojny 1941—1945 gg [The Soviet Union at international conferences during the Great Patriotic War 1941—1945], 1984, Part. 1, Moscow.
2. Churchill, W. 1991, Vtoraja mirovaja ... ... fascism and national socialism? The Pan-European debate over the creation of a European party in 1932, 2002, Journal of European integration history,Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 25.
4. Ahlberg, A. 1945, Uppfostran i efterkrigstidens värld. In: Riktlinjer för en
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... Kaledin, N. V., Korneevets, V. S. 2007, Transgranichnoe sotrudnichestvo v Baltijskom regione — k novym prostranstvennym formam mezhdunarodnoj jekonomicheskoj integracii [Cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region — to the new spatial forms of international economic integration], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta [Bulletin of St. Petersburg University], Vol. 7, no. 3, p. 80—90.
6. Korneevets, V. S. Transnacional'nye i transgranichnye regiony kak specificheskie formy territorial'noj organizacii obshhestva ...
On Essence and Correlation of "Region" and "International", "Transnational", and "Transboundary" Region Concepts
The authors suggest differentiating between integral and industrial zoning. Correspondingly, regions (integral regions) and industrial regions are distinguished within a state. The interaction of several states results in the emergence of transnational regions, while the development of mutual connections between international regions brings to the formation of transboundary regions. Regions, including international (transboundary and
transnational) ones have a certain hierarchy but, unlike national regions that cover the whole territory of a state, same-levelled ...
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... region. The interregional cooperation between Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia in the field of international tourism development is based on the principle of public private partnership. It has been recently acknowledged that the three Baltic States form an integrating region in the field of international tourism and thus affect the Kaliningrad region, North-east Poland, Southern Finland, and partially Belarus. Therefore, Lithuania plays an important role in the integration of the tourist infrastructure of the Kaliningrad region into the ...
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
... Imatra-Svetogorsk: An example from the field. In: Kulmala, M., Päiviö, L. (eds.). Northern Dimension, Poland and the New Neighbours, Helsinki, The Finnish Commission for European Security (STETE), p. 132—136.
14. Joenniemi, P., Sergunin, A. 2011, Another Face of Integration: City Twinning in Europe, Research Journal of International Studies, no. 22, p. 120—131.
15. Joenniemi, P., Sergunin, A. 2011, City-Twinning in Northern Europe: Challenges and Opportunities, Saarbrücken, Lambert Academic Publishing.
16. Jussila, H. 1997, Building of a Region and of a European ...
A regional level of integration processes: the opportunities for public-private partnership (the case of entrepresneurship)
... государственно-частного партнерства в экономике регионов РФ : дис. … д-ра экон. наук. М., 2010.
Borodavkina N. Yu.
integration processes, public-private partnership (PPP), international practices of integration and PPP, entrepreneurship.
Islamic Diffusion in the Baltics: The Fruit of European Multiculturalism
... Baltic States are most likely to face the Palestinian scenario.
1. Boroday, S. 2013, Islam in modern Europe: demography, integration, prospects, Islam v sovremennom mire [Islam in the modern world], no. 1—2 (29—30), available atL:
http://www.... ... Russ.)
6. Sapega, G. 2006, Immigrants in Western Europe, Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya [World economy and international relations], no. 9, p. 50—58. (in Russ.)
7. Walzer M. 1997, On Toleration, New Haven.
8. Chetverikova, O. 2005,...
Semiotic Hybridisation as the Basis of Internet Meme Semantics
... cognitive mechanism in interdiscursive interaction. In: Diskurs kak sotsial'naya deyatel'nost': prioritety i perspektivy: Materialy mezhdunarodnoi nauchnoi konferentsii [Discourse as a social activity: priorities and perspectives: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference], Moscow, November 17—18, 2011. pp. 184—186 (in Russ.).
Iriskhanova, O. K., 2001. About theory of conceptual integration. Izv. RAN, Seriya literatury i yazyka [Izv. RAN, Series of literature and language], 60(3), pp. 44—49 (in Russ.).
Petrovskii, A. V., Brushlinskii, A. V., Zinchenko, V. P., 1986. Obshchaya psikhologiya [General psychology]. Moscow. 464 p....
Eurasian Future of Russia: Alternating Integration and Disintegration Cycles
Russia needs to fit into the international geopolitical and geo-economic landscape. The formation of this landscape is largely determined by alternating integration and disintegration cycles in the development of the world economy. The second global disintegration cycle that started in 2008 is expected to last 15—20 years. It will be followed by a new integration cycle, largely dependent on China (Pax ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... Dmitriyev, V. V., Dmitriyev, N. V., Voskresenskaya, V. A., Frolova, A. D., Kozheko, U. R. 2014, Razvitiye metodologii integral'noy otsenki ekologicheskoy tselostnosti geosistem [Development of an integrated methodology for evaluating the environmental integrity of geosystems], Mezhdunarodnyy zhurnal prikladnykh i fundamental'nykh issledovaniy [International Journal of Applied and Basic Research], no. 8, p.78-85
7. Zotov, S. I., Desyatkov ,V. M. 2006, Rezul'taty monitoringa geoekologicheskikh posledstviy neftepoiskovogo bureniya i dobychi nefti v rayone verkhovogo bolota Tselau (Pravdinskoye) ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... Review, November-December, p. 77—90.
32. Wallerstein, I. 1984, The politics of the world economy, Paris, 295 p.
industry, spatial and industrial changes, transition period, transformation economy, transnational production poles, international integration, economic ‘growth poles’, industrial policy.
The international experience of integration of education, research, and business
The article considers three main types of integration of education, science and business. There are: American type, Japanese type and Mixed type. The main role in American type of integration plays Research University; the main role in Japanese type plays Government; the main role in Mixed type ...
The theoretical framework a teacher’s cross-cultural compe-tence: International practice
... attention is paid to the UK education system as one of the oldest structures in the world. Based on an analysis of a teacher’s cross-cultural experience at Durham University and the University of Manchester, as well as different approaches of Russian and international educationists, it is shown that cross-cultural competence is an integral part of the professional educational activity. Further, the author emphasises the need to consider cross-cultural competences with the help of models and attempts to create a model of the development of a teacher’s cross-cultural competence
The traditions of Russian and European perception of the state frontier in the conditions of transborder regional cooperation
... External Action Service Europa], available at: http://eeas.europa. eu/delegations/russia/eu_russia/fields_cooperation/higher_education/index_ru. htm (accessed 23 July 2011).
2. Vovenda, A. V., Plotnikov, V. A. 2011, Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions, Balt. Region, no. 4, p. 60—67. doi:
3. Kosov, Ju. V. 2008, Rol' rimskogo dogovora v evropejskoj integracii [The role of the Treaty of Rome in European integration], Upravlencheskoe konsul'tirovanie,...
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... international markets. Thirdly, the analysis of regions having different industrial specialisatio n suggests that expanding international trade contributes to higher growth rates in the regions, having globally competitive national industries. The conclusions ... ... Vol. 119, no. 2, p. 613—646.
2. Behrens, K. et al. 2007, Countries, regions and trade: On the welfare impacts of economic integration, European Economic Review, Vol. 51, no. 5, p. 1277—1301.
3. Brülhart, M. 2011, The spatial effects of trade openness: ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Remigration to Post-Socialist Europe: Hopes and Realities of Return, Wien, Zurich, LIT Verlag.
22. Cingolani, P., Vietti, F. 2019, My Parents Fell behind‘: Social Remittances, Integration and Generational Change among Moldovan Immigrants, Journal of International Migration and Integration. doi:
23. Drbohlav, D., Dzurova, D. 2020, Social Remittances upon Closer Examination: Moldovan Migrants in Prague, Czechia and Turin, Italy, Problems of Post-Communism. doi:
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... phenomenon in the Eurozone and some CIS countries, and the existing Euroregions. We attempt to analyze the interdependence of the qualitative aspect of cross-border relations of European countries with their economic sustainability in the context of regional international integration. The theoretical significance of this work lies in the revealed correlation between the efficiency of cross-border Euroregions and the additional resources that can be retrieved in the framework of national economic policy during global recession....
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... comprehensive reform of the financial branch in the EU. The author implementing systematic analysis and formal legal method as well as functional and structural analysis reviews different types of interaction between IFL and the EU legal order. Although international agreements form an integral part of the EU legal order, the rules of their interpretation differ from the primary and secondary EU legislation. The reverse influence of the EU law is carried out by EU institutions and Member States by participating in inter-governmental ...
Russophone immigration to Finland: new forms, trends, and consequences
... International Journal of Psychology, no. 36 (3), p. 174—185
8. Eskelä, E., 2013, Migration decisions of skilled Migrants: International degree students in an offbeat destination, Nordic Journal of Migration Research, no. 3 (3), p. 145—152.
9. Habti,... ... Life-Course Approach, Journal of Finnish studies, no. 2, p. 85—118.
10. Eggebø, H., Brekke, J.-P. 2019, Family Migration and Integration: The Need for a New Research Agenda, Nordic Journal of Migration Research, vol. 9, no. 4, p. 425—444. doi:
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
....lv/aculiecinieks/news/novados/luk-ta-izskatas-piemineklis-bauskas-aizstavjiem-pret-otrreizejo-padomjuokupaciju.d?id=42678042 (accessed 09.11.2014).
24. 56% latvijcev hotjat sohranenija suvereniteta, a ne bolee tesnoj integracii v ES i NATO [56% of Latvians wish to preserve the sovereignty, rather than closer integration into the EU and NATO], 2012, DELFI.LV, 15 April, available at: http://rus.delfi.lv/news/daily/latvia/56-latvijcev-hotyat-sohraneniya-suvereniteta-a-ne-boleetesnoj-integracii-v-es-i-nato.d?id=42283262#ixzz3L1noH5ww (accessed 09.11.2014).
Lanko D., Dolženkova J.
international relations, Latvia, Europe, security, systemic approach, regionalism, territorial systems
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... primi¬re-nija [Lions - a city of the Polish-Ukrainian conflict and reconciliation], EURASIA: STA¬TUM ET LEGEM, no. 1, p. 15.
36. Gulevich, V. 2014, Doktrina Mezhdumor'ja i evrointegracija Ukrainy [The doctrine of Land Between the Seas and the European integration of Ukraine], Mez-hdunarodnaja zhizn' [International Affairs], available at: URL: http://interaffairs. ru/read.php?item=10346 (accessed 17.02.2014).
37. Wulf, L. 2003, Izobretaja Vostochnuju Evropu: Karta civilizacii v soznanii jepohi Prosveshhenija [Inventing Eastern Europe: Map of civilization ...
Social inclusion of people with disabilities de jure and de facto: the included, the self-inclusive and the non-self-inclusive
... of the social systems, in which human health is not limited to its inclusion in social relations, processes and practices. The main aim of this research work is to study the impact of self-identification of people with disabilities on their social integration and inclusion. The complexity of internal contradictions of these processes and a limited number of research works on the problem determined the need for a new integrative analysis and synthesis of the existing theories and empirical facts. The evolution of the concepts of social integration ...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
Marine spatial planning is a relatively new area of cooperation in the Baltic Sea region — a site of long-term joint efforts towards environmental protection and sustainable development. At the beginning of the 21st century, the integrated management of coastal zones and marine spatial planning emerged as a new area of international cooperation. Despite intensive theoretical work on the mentioned concepts, the development of a harmonised spatial planning in the Baltic Sea region is complicated by the complex nature of the problem, a relatively intensive exploitation ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... 1946—2016. The authors set out to identify the main results of Russian-Polish cross-border cooperation in the context of the changing historical and political paradigms in the Baltic region. The authors conduct a brief historical analysis of this sphere of international relations. The genesis of integration at the regional level is explored by identifying the major areas and tools for collaboration. The authors address research works of Russian (Soviet) and Polish researchers, intergovernmental agreements, EU-Russia crossborder cooperation programmes,...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... development of multilateral relations. This article examines the most pronounced socioeconomic differences that should be taken into account when forecasting cooperation trends in t he region, including those between the Baltic territories of Russia and their international partners.
1. Gutnik, A. P., Klemeshev, А. P. (eds.), 2006, Baltijskij region kak poljus jekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo sojuza [The Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the North-West of the Russian Federation and the European Union], Kaliningrad, 392 p.
2. Vasilyeva, N. A., Kosov, Yu. V. 2015, Evrazijskij region: dialektika sovremennogo razvitija [Eurasian region: the dialectic of modern development],...
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
... Germanii [EU enlargement to the East: Germany's position], Mirovaya Ekonomika i Mezhdunarodnye Otnosheniya [World Economy and International Relations], no. 2. P. 67—74.
9. Kashkin, R. Yu. 2005, Vvedenie v pravo Evropejskogo sojuza [Introduction to the ... ... Vaydenfeld, B. Wessel, W. (ed.), Evropa ot A do Ja: spravochnik evropejskoj integracii [Europe from A to Z: A Handbook of European integration], Riga, p. 355—365.
11. Medvedev, L. А., Sindeev, А. А. 1999, Istorija zapadnoevropejskoj integracii (40—90-e ...
The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments
... and possibilities, EUROPA XXI, no. 38, p. 5—30.
22. Jóźwiak, V., Raś, K. 2019, Have we delivered? In: 10 Years of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region: Impact and Outcomes, The Polish Institute of International Affairs (PISM), Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Poland, p.14—23.
23. Palmowski, T., Pacuk, M., Tarkowski, M. 2018, The emergence of Baltic Europe: an of Polish research on regional integration, Quaestiones Geographicae, vol. 37, no. 2, p. 47—60. doi: 10.2478/quageo-2018-0013.
European integrations, macro-region, European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR)
The asymmetry of small and medium business development at a regional level
... Economics. 2005. Vol. 35. P. 471—492.
5. Economidou C., Kool C. European economic integration and (a)symmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Economic Modelling. 2009. Vol. 26. P. 778—787.
6. Kalemli-Ozcan S., Sørensen B. E., Yosha O. Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Journal of International Economics. 2001. Vol. 55. P. 107—137.
7. Kim Y.-H. The optimal path of regional economic integration between asymmetric countries in the North East Asia // Journal of Policy Modeling. 2005. Vol. 27. P. 673—687.
The Baltic policy of Germany and current international relations
... of interests between the Baltics and Russia.
1. Dauchert, H, 2008, “Anwalt der Balten” oder Anwalt in eigener Sache? Die deutsche Baltikumpolitik 1991—2004, Berlin.
2. Dauchert, H. 2008, Deutschlands Baltikumpolitik. Zwischen europäischer Integration und Annäherung an Russland, NORDEUROPAforum, no. 2, S. 53—73, available at: http://edoc.hu-berlin.de/nordeuropaforum/2008-2/dauchert-helge-53/PDF/dauchert.pdf (accessed 10.02.2015).
3. Etzold, T. 2012, A country on the brink of a religion? Germany’s Baltic Sea policies, Kas international reports, no. 5, p. 6—19.
4. Hubel, H. 1996, Die schwierige Parthnerschaft mit Russland. In: Kaiser, K., Krause , J.(Hg.), Deutschlands neue Aussenpolitik.
5. Garbe, G. 2002, Deutsche Russlandpolitik und das Baltikum: 1990-98, Kiel, ...
The transnational territorial transport system of the Baltic Region
... January 2009).
7. European Commission Panorama of Transport, 2009, Luxembourg, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 185 pp.
8. Towards an integrated Baltic Sea Region: Cities and Regions as drivers for spatial development and integration, VASAB, available at: http://www. vasab.org/east-west-window/documents/WG1_report_final_version_part2_appendix. pdf (accessed 6 Oktober 2011).
Gumenyuk Ivan, Melnik Dmitry
Baltic Sea area; regional, transnational and international territorial transport system
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
.... 2008, Kontinental'no-okeanicheskaya dikhotomiya v mezhdunarodnom i regional'nom razvitii [Continental-oceanic dichotomy in international and regional development], Novosibirsk, 369 p. (In Russ.)
3. Druzhinin A. G., Lachininsky S. S., Krasnov A. I., ... ... ekonomicheskoi integratsii Severo-Zapada Rossiiskoi Federatsii i Evropeiskogo soyuza [The Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the Northwest of the Russian Federation and the European Union], Kaliningrad, 392 p. (In Russ.)
6. Zauha, Ya.,...
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
... and a result of spontaneous functional integration of economic entities. Building on an extensive factual base, we present a complex model of territorial cohesion for delineating the boundaries of a territorial cluster. The model makes it possible to integrate data on geographical, institutional, cultural, organisational, technological, social, and cognitive proximities. The properties of a cluster as a form of networking warrants distinguishing between internal, external, thematic, and absorptive types of boundaries. The feasibility of this approach is tested in the Baltics’ national and regional clusters, with special attention being paid to the Latvian IT-cluster. Committed to economic clustering ...
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... Economics. 2005. Vol. 35.P. 471—492.
9. Economidou C., Kool C. European economic integration and (a)symmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Economic Modelling. 2009. Vol. 26. P. 778—787.
10. Kalemli-Ozcan S., Sørensen B. E., Yosha O. Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Journal of International Economics. 2001. Vol. 55. P. 107—137.
11. Kim Y.-H. The optimal path of regional economic integration between asymmetric countries in the North East Asia // Journal of Policy Modeling. 2005. Vol. 27.P. 673—687.
12. OECD Factbook ...
Tourism and the structure of attractiveness of the Baltic region metropolises
... the tourism industry of the Baltic metropolises: hotels, restaurants, and sights. I estimate the attractiveness of these tourism infrastructure components in each of the ten cities using special indicators. Based on the data obtained, I calculate the integrated indicator of city attractiveness. The empirical study shows that, in the Baltic region, international tourists appreciate the most the hotels of Berlin, Warsaw, and Copenhagen, the restaurants of Tallinn, Riga, and Copenhagen, and the sights of Berlin, Stockholm, and Saint Petersburg. The most attractive Baltic cities for international ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
Traditionally, studies into a state’s foreign policy focus on the international situation and national interests of the parties. However, such approach does not completely conform to the objectives of studies into the foreign policy of the European Union – an example of unique integration of states. One of the modern approaches aimed to describe the nature of the EU as an actor in world politics is the concept of the EU’s ‘normative power’ arguing that the ‘power’ of the EU lies in the ability to change the international ...
Regulation trends of international cooperation at the regional level
Правительства Калининградской области.
Borodavkina N. Ju.
foreign commerce, foreign economic relations , integration
processes, foreign economic policy, international agreements, euroregions
Role visual models of the functional hybrid intelligent system with the heterogeneous visual field
... intelligence. The proposed models are the basis for visual modeling of hybrid intelligent systems that dynamically synthesize an integrated model and method over heterogeneous model and visual fields and simulate the cooperation, relativity and complementarity ... ... Kolesnikov A., Yashin A. Hybrid simulation of stratified systems // Mathematical Modelling and Analysis MMA 99: Pr. of the 4th Intern. Conf. Vilnius, 1999. P. 51.
6. Колесников А. В. и др. Решение сложных задач коммивояжера ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... from Regionalism, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 115, no. 4, p. 1317—1341, available at:
(accessed 6 August 2020).
19. Berg E., Ehin P. 2016, Identity and foreign policy: Baltic-Russian relations and European integration, Routledge, 2016.
20. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V., Tarasov, I., Chasovskiy, V. 2016, Russia among the Countries of the Baltic Region, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, vol. 6, no. 4, p. 1502—1506.
21. Bělín, M., Hanousek, J. 2020, Which sanctions matter? Analysis of the EU/Russian sanctions of 2014, Journal of Comparative Economics. doi:
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... orientation towards transforming abilities. On the basis of the existing methods of comparative analysis used in Russia and abroad, the author proposes a methodology for evaluating scientific and technological potential in the context of regional and international comparison. The integral index is calculated on the basis of a customised information and statistical database of normalised indicators through the identification and convolution of subindices that characterise individual components of potential. These subindices include ...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... States in the European Union, Aldershot.
5. Neumann, I. B., Gstöhl, S. 2004, Lilliputians in Gulliver’s World? Small States in International Relations. Iceland; University of Iceland, Working Paper, no. 1, 28 p.
6. Katzenstein, P. J. 2003, Small States ... ... Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, no. 51, p. 1—42.
10. Alesina, A., Spolaore, F., Warsziarg, R. 1997, Economic integration and political disintegration, NBER Working Papers, no. 6163, available atL
The ‘hybrid model’ of Norway’s ethnic policy in its northern counties: a key to stable interethnic relations
... the framework of target-based programme management), the comparative law method (a comparison of national legal systems and international contractual standards), the value and norm-driven method (ethnic policy viewed through the prism of public good),... ... models are applied in the case of certain ethnic groups. Today, against the background of declared state multiculturalism and integration, the models of acculturation and non-violent assimilation are both operational in Norway. There are sporadic expressions ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... duration of the programme. It is the first internationally accredited MA programme taught in English. International accreditation proves the compliance of the programme with international education standards. The same cooperation model is used in a new international master programme — Cold Regions Environmental Landscapes Integrated Science (CORELIS). The programme started in 2016. It is implemented jointly by Hamburg university (the lead partner of the project), and university professors from Helsinki (Finland) and Lisbon (Portugal). Researchers from the Austrian National ...