CREATION OF KARAMZIN: BIOGRAPHY OF THE INTELLECTUAL IN RETROSPECTIVE
"CREATION OF KARAMZIN": BIOGRAPHY OF THE INTELLECTUAL IN RETROSPECTIVE
Origins of François Guizot’s philosophy
This article focuses on the early biography and first intellectual experiments of François Guizot (1787—1874). The analysis reveals the circumstances and events that contributed to the formation of political and philosophical ideas of the French thinker. The article reconstructs the inter-textual connections ...
From Marburg to Odessa: A contribution to a scientific bio-graphy of S. L. Rubinstein
This article reconstructs certain episodes of the early intellectual biography (1889—1960) of S. L. Rubinstein — a Russian Neo-Kantian, philosopher, and psychologist — and presents the fol-lowing archive documents: the letter of Martha Cohen (1918), the widow of the German neo-Kantian Hermann Cohen, ...
A Königsberg society of friends without Kant
... S. 169—182.
12. Kohnen J. Theodor Gottlieb von Hippel. Eine zentrale Persönlichkeit der Königsberger Geistesgeschichte. Biographie und Bibliographie. Lüneburg, 1987. Anhang.
13. Kohnen J. Zu Ludwig v. Baczkos Folgen einer akademischen Mädchenerziehung ... ... dinner party, Kant, Hippel, Lebenslauf nach aufsteigender Linie, self-portrait, Doerstling, group portrait, table partners, intellectual and creative communication, leisure, tradition
[text]1. Abegg, J....
The rhetoric and logic of the representations of the Russian-Turkish War of 1877–1878 in Russian public discourse
... [Pleven and Shipka. A novel in two parts. From the events of the last war]. Vol. 4. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Milevsky, O. A., Panchenko, A. B., 2017. «Bespokoinyi Klements»: Opyt intellektual'noi biografii [“Restless Clementz”: The Experience of Intellectual Biography]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Polunov, A.Yu., 2010. K. P. Pobedonostsev v obshchestvenno-politicheskoi i dukhovnoi zhizni Rossii [K.P Pobedonostsev in the socio-political and spiritual life of Russia]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Safronova, Yu., ...
Preaching activity of Ludwig Ernst Borowski, a Königsberg pastor, during the Napoleonic wars (1806—1816)
... sermons (1806—1816) is undertaken; the idiosyncrasies of his literary style are emphasized. The main themes and subjects of pastor Borowski's sermons are vcarefully examined. The author emphasizes the significance of Borowski's personality for the intellectual and political life of Königsberg and East Prussia at the beginning of the 19th century.
1. Кретинин Г. В., Брюшинкин В. Н., Гальцов В. И. Очерки истории Восточной Пруссии. Калининград,...
Textonics: an introduction to electronic philology
... transformable than paper texts and oral utterances. Textonics is a combination of theoretical and practical work with digital texts, the use of the Internet and all the capabilities of computer technology to create new sign ensembles, to develop new genres of intellectual creativity, and to rethink and reorganize existing textual formations. This article introduces a number of theoretical concepts, denoting different configurations of digital texts: megatext — a collection of texts that are perceived and ...
Crimea in the legacy of B. D. Grekov, fellow of the Academy of Sciences
... Yearbook 2001]. Moscow.
14. Filimonov, S. B., 2004. Khraniteli istoricheskoi pamyati Kryma [Keepers of the historical memory of the Crimea]. Simferopol.
15. Filimonov, S. B., 2006. Intelligentsiya v Krymu (1917—1920): poiski i nakhodki istochnikoveda [Intellectuals in Crimea (1917—1920). Simferopol.
16. Filimonov, S. B., 2010. Iz proshlogo russkoi kul'tury v Krymu: poiski i nakhodki istorika-istochnikoveda [From the past of the Russian culture in Crime: the search and findings of a historian-sources’ ...
Parallels of psychoanalysis in the intellectual and creative biography of Hugo von Hofmannsthal
Sigmund Freud and Hugo von Hofmannsthal are among the most important representatives of the world culture of the beginning of the 20th century, which was equally influenced by science and arts. The creative work of the Austrian poet Hofmannsthal, also a dramatist and a writer, is a good example of this kind of symbiosis. The remaining part of Hofmannsthal’s library, his letters to other cultural influencers (Arthur Schnitzler, Hermann Bahr, Carl Burckhardt, Ernst Chladni) and the memories of him...
The journal “1812”and the 100th anniversary of the Patriotic War of 1812
The author explores the perception of the characteristic traits of Russian people that was widespread among military intellectuals and their associates — publishers, authors and subscribers of the journal “1812” at the end of the 19th ... ... analysis of twenty four issues of the journal. Comparative analysis of literary, popular science and information texts and the biographies and activities of the authors, makes it possible to understand the intended meaning these “unobtrusive participants ...
I.P. Khmelnitsky at the Königsberg University of the 18th century
... of the 1760s, examines the ideational and philosophical context, and identifies the role and position of Khmelnitsky in the intellectual polemics of the mid-18th century. The author emphasises that D. Weymann referred to Khmelnitsky’s works when debating ... ... Literärgeschichte in vier Büchern. Königsberg, 1886.
32. Richter. Baumeister, Friedrich Christian // Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie. Leipzig, 1875. Bd 2.
33. Sgarbi M. The Kant — Weymann Controversy. Two Polemical Writings on Optimism. Verona,...
Logic Manuals for Women in the Late Enlightenment Era
... genre. Simple language, dialogic or epistolary form, practical orientation and eclecticism — all this brings logic within the intellectual reach of any civilised person, providing him/her with an instrument of performing their own mission, i. e. the employment ... ... Rokov’s Example]. In 2 parts. St. Petersburg: Broonkov.
Roethe, G., 1895. Unzer, Johanne Charlotte. In: Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie, Volume 39, pp. 331-334, [online] Available at: <