Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
This article considers the main features of sustainable development of rural territories, identifies the factors of innovative entrepreneurship, and assesses their influence on the condition of rural economy. Special attention is paid to the analysis of concepts, programmes, and projects in the field of rural territory development. The authors summarise conceptual and strategic ...
Concept of managing development of regional infrastructure for small innovative entrepreneurship
The author substantiates conceptual approach to regional infrastructure for small innovative entrepreneurship and logical information model for construction of such program.
В., Саванович А.
Организационный аспект генерирования малых инновационных ...
3.0 University: legislative framework for innovative entrepreneurship
This article describes a legislative framework for a new model of higher education institutions, oriented towards business and innovation. The author offers practical recommendations for the development of competitive socioentrepreneurial innovation-based ... ... commission to the european parliament, the council, the european economic and social committee and the committee of the regions entrepreneurship 2020. Action plan. URL:
(дата обращения: 13.02.2017).
26. Dees J. G. The meaning ...
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
The article offers an analytical review of the prospects for the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region with the participation of small and medium businesses. In view of the essential features of entrepreneurship, its prospects in the development and implementation of innovations seem to be quite attractive. However, in the current economic context, growth requires special measures. The authors analyse the measures taken by the European Union and individual countries in order to strengthen the participation of small ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... 2013, What kind of entrepreneurship drives regional development in European non-core regions? A literature review on empirical entrepreneurship research, European Planning Studies, no. 21, p. 1095—1127.
12. Doloreux, D., Dionne, S. 2008, Is regional innovation system development possible in peripheral regions? Evidence from the case of La Pocatiere, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, no. 20, p. 259—283.
13. Gardiner, B., Martin, R. L., Tyler, P. 2013, Spatially unbalanced growth in the British economy. Journal of Economic Geography, 13, p. 889—928.
14. Isaksen, A., Karlsen, J. 2013, ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... a New Policy Model? // Regional Studies. 2016. № 50 (2). P. 342—357.
32. Mastroeni M., Castle D., Phillips P. W. B. Clusters, technological districts and smart specialisaion: an empirical analysis of policy implementation challenges // Int. J. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 2015. № 19 (5/6). P. 304—326.
33. Ministry of Education and science. Integrated Science, Studies and Business centres (Valleys). URL:
(дата обращения: 15.04.2018).
A sectoral and regional analysis of innovative activities of Russian enterprises
... сайт Федеральной службы государственной статистики РФ]. URL:
(дата обращения: 11.10.2015).
Duplenko N., Smirnova O.
innovative activities, innovation, sectoral analysis, innovative entrepreneurship, region
On Sources and Mechanisms of Coastal Area Self-development
... экономике. Научный доклад от 24 декабря 2008г. URL:
self-development, coastal border area, genetic-cultural determination,
region’s competitiveness, intellectual capital, human capital, innovative entrepreneurship.
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... with an application to Germany, Papers in Regional Science, Vol. 90, no. 2, p. 419―439.
17. Boschma, R. 2005, Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment, Regional Studies, Vol. 39 (1), p. 61―74.
18. Potter J., Miranda, G. (ed). 2009, Clusters, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, OECD.
19. Czamanski, S., Ablas, L. 1979, Identification of Industrial Clusters and Complexes: a Comparison of Methods and Findings, Urban Studies, no. 16, p. 61—80.
20. Diaz, B., Moniche, L., Morillas, A. 2006, A Fuzzy Clustering Approach ...
Development of Regional Innovation Infrastructure: Objectives of Financial, Organisational, and Consultative Support
П., Гончаренко В.
Законодательство об инновационной деятельности: 10 лет развития // Инновациии. 2009. №
innovative economy, innovative entrepreneurship, regional innovation infrastructure.
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
....eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/ec/00100-r1.en0.htm (accessed 01 June 2012).
9. Bechev, I. et al. 2010, Science, technology and innovation in Europe, Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European union.
10. Kornecki, J., Lisowska R. and Ropega J. 2007, Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Poland, Lodz, Foundation for Promotion of Entereneurship.
11. Rossija i strany mira [Russia and world countries], 2010. Moscow, Russian Federal Service of State Statistics.
12. Annual innovation policy trends and аppraisal report, 2005,...
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... North East Asia // Journal of Policy Modeling. 2005. Vol. 27.P. 673—687.
12. OECD Factbook 2013: Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics. OECD Publishing, 2013.
asymmetry of economic development, small innovative enterprises, innovative entrepreneurship
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... razlichija innovacionnogo razvitija Shvecii, Finljandii i Severo-Zapadnogo federal'nogo okruga RF [Territorial differences in the innovative development of Sweden, Finland, and the Northwestern federal district of the Russian Federation], Balt. reg., no. 3 ... ... predprinimatel'stva v formirovanii novyh rynkov vysokotehnologichnoj produkcii v regione Baltijskogo morja [The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region], Balt. reg., no. 4, p. 39—48. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-3....
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... Risk: upravlenie riskom na urovne topmenedzherov i sovetov direktorov [Risk: risk management at the level of topmanagers and boards of directors], Moscow, Alpina Business Books.
5. Medynsky, V. G., Skamay, L. G. 2002, Innovacionnoe predprinimatel'stvo [Innovative entrepreneurship], Moscow, UNITY-DANA.
6. Mihelis, T. P., Ermakova, N. A., Petrenko, L. A., Shumilina, A. K., Ernandes, S. A., Fedorov, V. S., Frank, O. E., Dmitrieva, T. D., 2002, Jekonomicheskie i biotehnicheskie
aspekty iskusstvennogo vosproizvodstva ...
The role of transborder cooperation in the increase of innovative potential of the Baltic region
... Fund Objective 1. URL: http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/regional_policy/provisions_and_instruments/g24203_en. htm (дата обращения: 20.05.2011).
15. European Commission. Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme (EIP). URL: http://ec.europa.eu/cip/eip/index_en. htm (дата обращения: 23.05.2011).
16. European Commission. CORDIS Introduction. URL: http://cordis.europa.eu/eu-funding-guide/home_en. html (дата обращения: ...
Network Transformations in Economy
In the context of ever-increasing market competition, networked interactions play a special role in the economy. The network form of entrepreneurship is increasingly viewed as an effective organizational structure to create a market value embedded in innovative business solutions. The authors study the characteristics of a network as an economic category and emphasize certain similarities between Rus sian and international approaches to identifying interactions of economic systems based on the network ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... identifies the factors contributing to the formation of international clusters in the Baltic Sea region.
1. Asheim, B. T., Coenen, L., Moodysson, J. 2009, The Life Science Cluster of Medicon Valley, Scandinavia. In: Jonathan, P., Gabriela, M. Clusters, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Paris, OECD publishing, p. 131—154.
2. Baltic Supply, official website, available at: http://www.balticsupply.eu/ (accessed 17 December 2012).
3. Birkinshaw, J., Solvell, O. 2000, Leading-edge Multinationals and Leadingedge Clusters,...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... Regional Studies, no. 15, p. 195—209.
11. Lundquist, K.-J., Trippl, M. 2011, Distance, Proximity and Types of Crossborder Innovation Systems: A Conceptual Analysis, Regional Studies, no. 1, p. 11.
12. Broek, J., Smulders, H. 2013, The evolution of ... ... Comference, Tampere.
13. McDonald, F., Tsagdis, D., Huang, D. 2006, The development of industrial clusters and public policy, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, Vol. 18, no. 6, p. 525—542.
14. Vazhenin, S. G., Sukhikh, V. V. 2009, Difficulties ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Working Paper, Series no. 062, United Nations University, Maastricht.
19. Filippov, S. 2011, Emerging Russian multinationals: Innovation, technology, and internationalization, Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 17, no. 2-3, p. 184-194.
20. Fitsanakis,... ...
50. Volchek, D. 2013, Internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises and impact of institutions of international entrepreneurship in emerging economies: The case of Russia, Lappeenranta University of Technology.
51. Volovik, N. 2015, Russia’s ...