Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
... out of the European political process is indicative of the politicisation of social sciences and the humanities and of the mythologisation of the policies of the regional social structures. The conflict must be urgently resolved, since the political technologies, which cause instability in the information space, damage the reputations of all the states involved. To reconcile the differences that underlie the information conflict in the Baltic region it is necessary to take into account common interests. There is a pressing need to join efforts ...
Using Gaming Technologies in the Education of Information Security Specialists
... Влияние английского языка на формирование компьютерного сленга в русском языке // Молодой ученый. 2011. № 4. С. 241.
Lorich I. V., Tugaev I. M.
information protection, information security, gaming technology in education
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
The introduction of digital computers, information and communication technologies (ICTs), and the Internet/Web has broadened the scope of communication globally in ways unprecedented in human history. The “digital world” implies more than the technical and instrumental aspects and usage of technology; it equally involves ...
On digitalization of the Kaliningrad region as an economic security element
... national average. The authors conclude that additional state support is required for the development of the digital economy of the region while implementing an alternative scenario of innovative development.
Mikhaylova A. A., Plotnikova A. P.
information society, digital technologies, internet, innovative security
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
This article summarises the role of the Web 2.0 technology also known as social network services in the development of informal learning. This article offers a general description of non-formal and informal learning. Special attention is paid to blogging and the use of wki-resoruces as the most popular Internet tools. The author gives their general description and stresses ...
Intellectualization of operational and technological control of regional electric power by cognitive hybrid intelligent systems. Part 1
... outside onto this image. In this regard, the development of computer imitation of cognitive formations will lead to an increase in human intelligence in operational work, by supplementing the operator's natural abilities to process operational and technological information by software and hardware (mechanisms) that expand human thought processes. This paper presents the results of the work of the first stage of the second year of the research on the topic of cognitive hybrid intelligent systems. Namely, results ...
The application of the hermeneutic technology of remote training the case of the Database course in the framework of Business Informatics bachelor’s programme
This paper identifies the features of hermeneutics application in pedagogical science. The authors define and describe the pedagogical nature of herme-neutical technology of remote training on the basis of information hermeneutics. The stages of the process of application of remote training hermeneutical technology is analysed through addressing the case of the “Database” course.
Истина и метод: Основы ...
Features of preparation of an active audit of information security of the process control system
... control systems when they work together with other systems are indicated. The features of determining the parameters of a secure audit of multi-level APCS are considered.
Vetrov I. A., Podtopelny V. V.
audit, risk, information systems, automated information system of technological processes, vulnerability
Assessment of Student Laboratory Works in the framework of “Modern Information Technologies in Physical Culture and Sports” Discipline at IKSUR
The article presents the methods of the assessment of students' laboratory works in the framework of “Modern Information Technologies in Physical Culture and Sports” discipline at IKSUR. The author analyses the practical preconditions of the elaboration of these methods and the results of their application.
К., Лубышева Л.
An use of information technologies in a system of knowledge control
... educational process in the informational society. А modern education requires continuous quality improvement of the educational process, оne of the bases of which is pedagogical knowledge control. The article is devoted to the problem of the use of information technologies in the system of knowledge control. The article covers the issues of user experience of the test system of knowledge control, variants of question types, tasks, requirements to the test system.
1. О государственной программе ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Mashinostroenie-1”, 284 p.
12. Kazantsev, А. K., Leora, S. N., Nikitina, I. А., Rubvalter, D. А., Firsova, S. А. Regional'nye nauchno-tehnologicheskie kompleksy Rossii: indikatory ocenki i metodika sravnitel'nogo analiza [Regional scientific and technological complex of Russia: evaluation indicators and methods of comparative analysis], available at: http://22.214.171.124/inform/IAB/iab_2009_1.pdf (accessed 24 April 2012).
13. Kravchenko, S. I., Kladchenko, I. S. 2003, Issledovanie suwnosti innovacionnogo potenciala [Innovation potential of research entities]. In: Nauchnye trudy Doneckogo nacional'nogo tehnicheskogo universiteta....
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... organ Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj oblasti, 31 p.
8. Nikitin, M. A., Ivchenko, V. V., Bespalov, V. A. and Poljakov, S. G. 2005, Nauchno-tehnicheskij i innovacionnyj potencial Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Scientific, technological and innovative potential of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta imeni I. Kanta, 125 p.
9. Svedenija ob innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti organizacii v 2008 godu Statisticheskij bjulleten' [Information about the organization of innovative activity in 2008 Statistical bulletin], 2011, Kaliningrad, Territorial'nyj organ Federal'noj sluzhby
gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj oblasti, 24 p.
10. Svedenija ob innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... potenciala Rossii i ES: regional'nyj i mezhdunarodnyj aspekty [The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects], Balt. reg., no. 4(14), p. 22—38. doi: 10.... ... issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
5. Indikatory informacionnogo obshhestva: 2012 [Indicators of the Information Society: 2012], 2012, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
6. Indikatory ...
Educational process planning in an information society
... обучения при проектировании образовательных программ // Высшее образование в России. 2013. № 1. С. 13—19.
educational process, personalization of education, information society, model of education, e-learning environment, educational technology
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) and a way of their decision
... защиты информации от несанкционированного доступа «Блокхост—сеть К». Руководство пользователя. СПб., 2013.
Aleshnikov S., Dyomin S., Feodorov S., Feodorov A.
information technology, information security, threats, objects of protection, a protection tools, architecture of the protection tools
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
dedicated to the memory of Academician SP Korolev and other scientists "Socioeconomic efficiency of rocket and space technology in the national economy"], January,1988, Мoscow.
2. Studenetsky, S. А., Ivchenko, V. V. and all. 1988, Metodika ... ... jeffektivnosti ispol'zovanija kosmicheskoj informacii v rybnom hozjajstve [Methodology to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of space-based information for fisheries], Moscow.
3. Fedorovsky, A. D., Yakimchuk, V. G., Bodnar, H. N. and Kozlov, Z. V. 2005, Ocenka jeffektivnosti ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... October 2012).
19. Short information on the project partners and their role in the IBI Net, 2010, IBI Net Intercountry Business Incubator Network, available at: http://www. ibi-net. eu/project-partners (accessed 20 September 2012).
20. ICTforHealth. Information Communication Technology, available at: http:// www. ictforhealth. net/index. php?option=com_content&view=article&id=45&Itemid =27 (accessed 20 September 2012).
21. Complex development of regional cooperation in the field of open ICT innovations, KARELIA ENPI CBC, ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
.... 2006, Sravnenie nauchnoj produktivnosti uchenyh Rossii i drugih stran Bol'shoj vos'merki [Comparison of scientific productivity of scientists from Russia and other countries of the Group of Eight], Nauchno-tehnicheskaja informacija [Scientific and technological information], Ser. 1, Organizacija i metodika informacionnoj raboty [Organization and method of information work], no. 6, p. 18—27.
15. Marshakova-Shaykevich, I. V. 1995, Vklad Rossii v razvitie nauki: bibliometricheskij analiz [Russia's contribution ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... innovacionnogo razvitija Rossii [E-institutionalism — a strategy of innovative development Russia], Informacionnoe obwestvo [Information Society], Vol. 5—6, p. 115—121.
15. Weber, G. 2002, Globalisierung und ländlicher Raum — eine spannungsgeladene ... ... Bundesländer, ProRegio, no. 20—21, p. 53—57.
17. Zverev, Yu. M., Batorshina, I. A., Megem, M. Ye. 2011, The research and technology development in Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation between Lithuania and the Russian ...
The research and technology development in Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation between Lithuania and the Russian Federation
This article focuses on the present state and prospects of research and technology development in Lithuania. The authors focus on the main competitive innovation spheres (information technologies, biotechnologies, special purpose laser technologies) and analyse the principal lines of innovation policy and strategy. The article presents the results of a SWOT analysis of Lithuanian innovation development and describes the possible fields ...
Analysis of the Possibilities of Introducing Blockchain Technology in the Banking Sector
... sector. The foundations of the technology itself, its advantages and limitations are considered. The option of introducing technology in the form of a combination of internal and external blockchains with the involvement of the resources of the regulator ... ... (дата обращения: 31.08.2019).
Tkachenko S. N., Kuzmin O. V., Melnichuk E. V., Novikova E. P.
blockchain, bank, information system
Personalized learning in the information society
The paper presents a new approach, which improves the quality of train-ing of specialists in information technologies by considering the dominant special abilities to different lines of activity. It includes the scheme of the edu-cational process in high school. Authors focus on student's inherent special abilities as the dominant ones for the educational ...
Collaborative on-line learning
... Researcher. 1996. Vol. 25
N 4. P. 5—11.
A., Hay K.
E., Duffy T.
Grounded constructions and how technology can help // Tech Trends. 1998. Vol. 43
N 2. P. 15—23.
J., Wisher R.
A., Lee J.-Y
. Moderating ... ... e-learning: problems and solutions, benefits and implications // Online collaborative learning: theory and practice. Hershey: Information Science Publishing. 2004. P. 54—85.
A., Sikorski E.
. Validated competencies ...
Intellectualization of operational and technological control of regional electric power by cognitive hybrid intelligent systems. Part 2
Studies of intelligent control in a dynamic environment and the work of an operator have revealed serious differences between the mental image of an operational and technological control object and its display in automated systems used by the operator, which prevents him from working and performing actions in his mind, and contributes to the occurrence of data interpretation errors. The processing of heterogeneous information by logical-symbolic methods has been studied and the results are widely used in practice. However, the questions of the right-handed, visual-figurative reasoning of the operator remain unexplored. Such reasoning provides intuitive decision-making ...
Cloud Service Analysis of Operating Systems and Applications
The presence of a large number of vulnerabilities in modern operating systems and software that pose a threat to information security determines the need to study them when training specialists in the field of information security. The article discusses the principles of building a software and hardware complex based on the joint use of cloud and virtualization technologies; describes the assembly method of the OpenStarck operating system; examples are given that confirm the operability of the chosen approach.
1. Банк данных угроз безопасности информации Федеральной ...
Organisational and administrative preconditions for the development of the pedagogic competence of the agents of higher physical education
... physical training at the Belarusian State University of Physical Training.
Kosyachenko G. P.
physical training, pedagogical competence, factors of development, research and information needs,
educational process, need and motivation-related sphere, information technologies, teaching activity, professional training.
The multimedia assisted lecture technology in the university training of physical education specialists
... presents its theoretical framework and effectiveness analysis.
. и др. Информационные технологии обучения в преподавании физической культуры =
// Теория и практика физ. культуры. 2001. № 8. С. 55—59.
А., Пельменев В.
О становлении, развитии и совершенствовании ...
The development of universal learning actions in primary school students by means of project-task technology
This article presents a model of formation of universal learning actions in younger school students through solving project tasks. The author offers a technology of its implementation, which makes it possible to create personal, regulatory, informative, and communicative universal educational actions.
1. Асмолов А. Г., Бурменская Г. В., Володарская И. А. и др. Как проектировать универсальные учебные действия....
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
..., 432 p.
35. Melville, N. P., Ross, S. M. 2010, Information systems innovation for environmental sustainability, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 34, no. 1, p. 1—21.
Kurolap Semen A., Klepikov Oleg V., Vinogradov Pavel M., Gritsenko Vladimir A.
geographical information technologies, environmental risks, integrated assessment, monitoring of public health
Technology vs. spirituality: On the meaning of education in the conditions of information and knowledge society
In everyday life, the words "information" and "knowledge" are often used to explain each other, which leads to tautology. In pedagogical literature, the situation is similar. Through comparing the notions of "information" and "knowledge", the author ...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... «arabskaja vesna» [Internet censorship and the "Arab Spring"], Neprikosnovennyj zapas [Emergency ration], Vol. 93,
14. Opening Closed Regimes. What Was the Role of Social Media During the Arab Spring?, 2011, Working Paper, The Project on Information Technology and
Political Islam, University of Washington, no. 1.
international academic and research cooperation, foreign policy, internationalization of education and research
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... regional'nom issledovanii transporta s ispol'zovaniem GIS-tehnologij [Spatial analysis in a regional transportation study using GIS technology], Geograficheskij vestnik [Geographical Bulletin], no. 2, p. 58—67.
19. Markelov, V. M. 2013, GIS kak sistemy upravlenija ... ... photography], no. 2, p. 85—87.
20. Rosenberg, I. N. 2012, Geoinformacionnye sistemy na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Geographic information systems in rail transport], Nauki o Zemle [Geo Science], no. 4, p. 86—90.
21. Varshavina, T. P., Plisenko, O. A....
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
... levels of research management. The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) bears primary responsibility for science and technology policy at the federal level. At the state level, this responsible is shared by the Ministry of Education and Science ... ...
8. Germany: Research performers. Business enterprise sector, available at:http://erawatch.jrc.ec.europa.eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_pages/de/country?section=ResearchPerformers&subsection=BusinessEnterpriseSector (accessed 24 January2012)....
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Input—Output Analysis (QIOA), Regional Studies, Vol. 45, no. 1, p. 89―102.
44. Vishvanath, A., Chen, H. 2006, Technology Clusters: Using Multidimensional Scaling to Evaluate and Structure Technology Clusters, Journal Of The American Society For Information Science And Technology, no. 57(11), p. 1451―1460.
45. Yang, G., Stough, R., Haynes, K. 2008, Spatial and functional clustering: a comparative analysis of the Baltimore and Washington DC metropolitan regions in the US. In: Handbook of Research on Innovation and ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... tsentrov sub"ektov Rossiiskoi Federatsii za rubezhom: metodicheskie rekomendatsii [Creation and development of a network of information business centers of the subjects of the Russian Federation abroad: methodical recommendations], St. Petersburg, 44 ... ... no. 1, p. 156—165. (in Russ.)
30. Huddeva, V. V. 2011, Management of regional competitiveness based on the development of technology to stimulate the socio-economic development of the territory, Vestnik TGU. Gumanitarnye nauki. Ekonomika [Bulletin ...
Secure sending of messages over the mesh network based on bluetooth
... Next, we briefly describe elliptic curve cryptography and choose a specific curve for it. We build an Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme based on the elliptic curves key exchange and various crypto primitives that allows exchanging protected information using symmetric encryption. We also describe the processes of encryption and decryption of messages using this. As a result, the described technologies and the hybrid scheme are combined into the basic algorithm for secure data transmission over a mesh network based on Bluetooth, sufficient for software implementation.
mesh network, Bluetooth, BLE, elliptic curve,...
The implementation of the competence approach of the Federal state educational standards at a medical university
... private development company (system analysts). Six years of using project learning in education proved the efficacy of this technology at a medical university.
1. Федеральный государственный образовательный стандарт ... ... технологии. М., 2011. № 5. С. 77—80.
Karas S.I., Ketov P.N., Batalova O.V.
project learning, medical education, medical information systems
Features of practical implementation of the system of control over the design process within CAD CS complex technological objects
... Дж., Албахари Бен. LINQ. Карманный справочник. СПб., 2009.
20. Архангельский А. Я. Программирование в Delphi для Windows. СПб., 2007.
Arunyants G., Airapetov D.
system design, technological object, decomposition, managing complex, structure, module, information, software, user interface
The Flow of Gas with Dispersed Particles in a Cylindrical Channel at a Subsonic Speed
... металлургия. 2011. № 2. С. 152—159.
3. Svyazhin A. A., Krushke E. Mixing of the metal and mass transfer during the tapping of a semifinished product from an oxygen converter // Metallurgist. 2005. Vol. 49, iss. 11—12. P. 432—438.
4. Faure H. New technologies for the production of iron and steel // Revue de métallurgie. Cahiers d’informations techniques. 1994. Vol. 91, iss. 1. P. 49—60.
5. Koria S. C. Principles and applications of gas injection in steelmaking practice // Scandinavian journal of metallurgy. 1993. Vol. 22, iss. 5. P. 271—279.
6. Харлашин П. С., ...
On the need for informatisation of physical education process
This article describes the factors affecting the need for informatization of physical education of schoolchildren. The analysis was conducted on the basis of surveys of sports teachers. The author identifies professional areas, in which information and communications technologies (ICT) are applied. It is established that the intensity of ICT introduction into teaching sports depends on the level of computer literacy of teachers, the availability of high-quality electronic didactic materials, and the development of ...
The development of ICT competences in the bachelor of management studies
... экономических дисциплин // Вектор науки ТГУ. Сер.: Экономика и управление. 2012. № 3(10). С. 59—64.
14. Solovey M. Realization of Interdisciplinary Links between Disciplines Connected to Information Technologies // 2nd International Conference “Methods and Instruments of Artificial Intelligence”. Rzeszów, 2010. Р. 103—106.
competence, interdisciplinary communication, discipline, algorithm, information and communications technologies,...
Digital storytelling and micro-narratives — new forms of representation of personal experience and collective creativity
The article analyses the impact of digital technologies on storytelling. By creating new information streams of personalised stories with open storylines in the virtual media environment, the author shares the process of writing a story with other participants in the digital world. The interaction between the author and the audience is ...
Information technology in enhancing the effectiveness of municipal authorities
Modern education requires different approaches to improving the efficiency of services for citizens in the public information centers. The article focuses on the methodology for a queue processing and, in particular, on automatic query distribution. The authors developed a system of management quality assurance.
1. Бородавкина Н. Ю. Разработка ...
Improvement of professional training of law enforcement officials at a professional training centre
... modern educational technologies radically change the level of police officers’ professional training. The use of mind mapping technology in the training process at the Regional Professional Training Center has improved the academic performance of police ... ... alternative recording, which can be successfully used in developing new ideas, recording thoughts, and analyzing and structuring information, etc.
1. Суходольский М. И. О результатах внедрения в учебный процесс ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Dmitriev, V. V. Boblakova, L. M. 2014, Integral'naja ocenka kachestva zhizni naselenija v regionah Rossii [Integral assessment of the quality of life in the regions of Russia], Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law], Istomin, Е.P (ed.), sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Infogeo 2014» [International scientific-practical conference "Infogeo 2014"], no. 3, St. Petersburg,...
Liver shear wave elastography: the problem of accuracy and reproducibility
... diagnostic equipment and the sensors, the measurement depth and acoustic access; the reliability of various SWE methods is approximately equivalent. Among modern ultrasonic SWE technologies, the most efficient to visualize the measurement area are ARFI technologies — point shear wave elastography (pSWE) and two-dimensional shear wave elastography (2D-SWE). Two-dimensional SWE (2D-SWE) provides maximum color visual information about the state of liver tissue elasticity.
Izranov V.A., Kazantseva N.V., Stepanyan I.A., Martinovich M.V., Gordova V.S., But-Gusaim V.I.
ultrasound, stiffness of the liver, measurement area, body mass index, operator skills, ...