The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Mashinostroenie-1”, 284 p.
12. Kazantsev, А. K., Leora, S. N., Nikitina, I. А., Rubvalter, D. А., Firsova, S. А. Regional'nye nauchno-tehnologicheskie kompleksy Rossii: indikatory ocenki i metodika sravnitel'nogo analiza [Regional scientific and technological complex of Russia: evaluation indicators and methods of comparative analysis], available at: http://18.104.22.168/inform/IAB/iab_2009_1.pdf (accessed 24 April 2012).
13. Kravchenko, S. I., Kladchenko, I. S. 2003, Issledovanie suwnosti innovacionnogo potenciala [Innovation potential of research entities]. In: Nauchnye trudy Doneckogo nacional'nogo tehnicheskogo universiteta....
Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
... out of the European political process is indicative of the politicisation of social sciences and the humanities and of the mythologisation of the policies of the regional social structures. The conflict must be urgently resolved, since the political technologies, which cause instability in the information space, damage the reputations of all the states involved. To reconcile the differences that underlie the information conflict in the Baltic region it is necessary to take into account common interests. There is a pressing need to join efforts ...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
This article summarises the role of the Web 2.0 technology also known as social network services in the development of informal learning. This article offers a general description of non-formal and informal learning. Special attention is paid to blogging and the use of wki-resoruces as the most popular Internet tools. The author gives their general description and stresses ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... potenciala Rossii i ES: regional'nyj i mezhdunarodnyj aspekty [The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects], Balt. reg., no. 4(14), p. 22—38. doi: 10.... ... issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
5. Indikatory informacionnogo obshhestva: 2012 [Indicators of the Information Society: 2012], 2012, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
6. Indikatory ...
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta [News of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics], no. 5 (113), p. 7—11 (in Russ.).
4. Royakkers, L., Timmer, J., Kool, L., Est, R. 2018, Societal and ethical issues of digitization, Ethics and Information Technology, no. 20, p. 127—142.
5. Solomonides, A., Mackey, T. 2015, Emerging Ethical Issues in Digital Health Information, Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics, 2015, vol. 24, no 2, p. 311—322. doi:
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
..., 432 p.
35. Melville, N. P., Ross, S. M. 2010, Information systems innovation for environmental sustainability, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 34, no. 1, p. 1—21.
Kurolap Semen A., Klepikov Oleg V., Vinogradov Pavel M., Gritsenko Vladimir A.
geographical information technologies, environmental risks, integrated assessment, monitoring of public health
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... organ Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj oblasti, 31 p.
8. Nikitin, M. A., Ivchenko, V. V., Bespalov, V. A. and Poljakov, S. G. 2005, Nauchno-tehnicheskij i innovacionnyj potencial Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Scientific, technological and innovative potential of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta imeni I. Kanta, 125 p.
9. Svedenija ob innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti organizacii v 2008 godu Statisticheskij bjulleten' [Information about the organization of innovative activity in 2008 Statistical bulletin], 2011, Kaliningrad, Territorial'nyj organ Federal'noj sluzhby
gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj oblasti, 24 p.
10. Svedenija ob innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti ...
Valuating the appropriation of digital technologies across Russian regions
... the perspective of internet usage patterns: A case study of Nanjing, International Review for Spatial Planning and Sustainable Development, vol. 4, no. 1, p. 49—63. doi:
6. Wang, D., Zhou, T., Wang, M. 2021, Information and communication technology (ICT), digital divide and urbanization: Evidence from Chinese cities, Technology in Society, vol. 64, no. 101516. doi:
7. Song, Z., Wang, C., Bergmann, L. 2020, China’s prefectural digital ...
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) and a way of their decision
... защиты информации от несанкционированного доступа «Блокхост—сеть К». Руководство пользователя. СПб., 2013.
Aleshnikov S., Dyomin S., Feodorov S., Feodorov A.
information technology, information security, threats, objects of protection, a protection tools, architecture of the protection tools
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... regional'nom issledovanii transporta s ispol'zovaniem GIS-tehnologij [Spatial analysis in a regional transportation study using GIS technology], Geograficheskij vestnik [Geographical Bulletin], no. 2, p. 58—67.
19. Markelov, V. M. 2013, GIS kak sistemy upravlenija ... ... photography], no. 2, p. 85—87.
20. Rosenberg, I. N. 2012, Geoinformacionnye sistemy na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Geographic information systems in rail transport], Nauki o Zemle [Geo Science], no. 4, p. 86—90.
21. Varshavina, T. P., Plisenko, O. A....
Using Gaming Technologies in the Education of Information Security Specialists
... Влияние английского языка на формирование компьютерного сленга в русском языке // Молодой ученый. 2011. № 4. С. 241.
Lorich I. V., Tugaev I. M.
information protection, information security, gaming technology in education
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
The introduction of digital computers, information and communication technologies (ICTs), and the Internet/Web has broadened the scope of communication globally in ways unprecedented in human history. The “digital world” implies more than the technical and instrumental aspects and usage of technology; it equally involves ...
Collaborative on-line learning
... Researcher. 1996. Vol. 25
N 4. P. 5—11.
A., Hay K.
E., Duffy T.
Grounded constructions and how technology can help // Tech Trends. 1998. Vol. 43
N 2. P. 15—23.
J., Wisher R.
A., Lee J.-Y
. Moderating ... ... e-learning: problems and solutions, benefits and implications // Online collaborative learning: theory and practice. Hershey: Information Science Publishing. 2004. P. 54—85.
A., Sikorski E.
. Validated competencies ...
Technology vs. spirituality: On the meaning of education in the conditions of information and knowledge society
In everyday life, the words "information" and "knowledge" are often used to explain each other, which leads to tautology. In pedagogical literature, the situation is similar. Through comparing the notions of "information" and "knowledge", the author ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
... levels of research management. The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) bears primary responsibility for science and technology policy at the federal level. At the state level, this responsible is shared by the Ministry of Education and Science ... ...
8. Germany: Research performers. Business enterprise sector, available at:http://erawatch.jrc.ec.europa.eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_pages/de/country?section=ResearchPerformers&subsection=BusinessEnterpriseSector (accessed 24 January2012)....
Assessment of Student Laboratory Works in the framework of “Modern Information Technologies in Physical Culture and Sports” Discipline at IKSUR
The article presents the methods of the assessment of students' laboratory works in the framework of “Modern Information Technologies in Physical Culture and Sports” discipline at IKSUR. The author analyses the practical preconditions of the elaboration of these methods and the results of their application.
К., Лубышева Л.
Educational process planning in an information society
... обучения при проектировании образовательных программ // Высшее образование в России. 2013. № 1. С. 13—19.
educational process, personalization of education, information society, model of education, e-learning environment, educational technology
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... Namiot, D. E., Dolbnev, A. V., Siniagov, S. A., Lipuntsov, Yu. P., Arsenyan, A. G., Yevtushenko, S. N., Larin, O. N. 2018, Smart container, smart port, BIM, IoT and blockchain in the digital system of internation trade, International Journal of Open Information Technologies, no. 6(3), p. 49—94 (In Russ.).
47. de la Peña Zarzuelo, I. 2021, Cybersecurity in ports and maritime industry: Reasons for raising awareness on this issue, Transport Policy, no. 100, p. 1—4. doi: 10.1016/j. tranpol.2020.10.001.
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... OLI/Eclectic Paradigm, Multinational Business Review, Vol. 18, no. 1, p. 13-34.
14. Europe Brent Spot Price FOB, 2015, U. S. Energy Information Administration, available at: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=rbrte&f=m (accessed 14.05.... ... Series no. 062, United Nations University, Maastricht.
19. Filippov, S. 2011, Emerging Russian multinationals: Innovation, technology, and internationalization, Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 17, no. 2-3, p. 184-194.
20. Fitsanakis, J. 2012, FBI ...
Features of preparation of an active audit of information security of the process control system
... control systems when they work together with other systems are indicated. The features of determining the parameters of a secure audit of multi-level APCS are considered.
Vetrov I. A., Podtopelny V. V.
audit, risk, information systems, automated information system of technological processes, vulnerability
An use of information technologies in a system of knowledge control
... educational process in the informational society. А modern education requires continuous quality improvement of the educational process, оne of the bases of which is pedagogical knowledge control. The article is devoted to the problem of the use of information technologies in the system of knowledge control. The article covers the issues of user experience of the test system of knowledge control, variants of question types, tasks, requirements to the test system.
1. О государственной программе ...
Personalized learning in the information society
The paper presents a new approach, which improves the quality of train-ing of specialists in information technologies by considering the dominant special abilities to different lines of activity. It includes the scheme of the edu-cational process in high school. Authors focus on student's inherent special abilities as the dominant ones for the educational ...
Digital storytelling and micro-narratives — new forms of representation of personal experience and collective creativity
The article analyses the impact of digital technologies on storytelling. By creating new information streams of personalised stories with open storylines in the virtual media environment, the author shares the process of writing a story with other participants in the digital world. The interaction between the author and the audience is ...
Problems of legislative regulation of investigation activity on the Internet in countering extremism
In the current article, the author explores the legal basis for investigation activities on Internet, paying particular attention to the provisions set forth in the Federal Laws “On Communications,” “On Information, Information Technologies and the Information Security”, “On the Investigative Search activities” in the context of countering extremism. The article analyzes the technical and legal features of online investigation measures.
The author analyzes the legislation ...
On digitalization of the Kaliningrad region as an economic security element
... national average. The authors conclude that additional state support is required for the development of the digital economy of the region while implementing an alternative scenario of innovative development.
Mikhaylova A. A., Plotnikova A. P.
information society, digital technologies, internet, innovative security
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... tsentrov sub"ektov Rossiiskoi Federatsii za rubezhom: metodicheskie rekomendatsii [Creation and development of a network of information business centers of the subjects of the Russian Federation abroad: methodical recommendations], St. Petersburg, 44 ... ... no. 1, p. 156—165. (in Russ.)
30. Huddeva, V. V. 2011, Management of regional competitiveness based on the development of technology to stimulate the socio-economic development of the territory, Vestnik TGU. Gumanitarnye nauki. Ekonomika [Bulletin ...
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... firms. Organizational Behaviour and Human Decision Processes 82 (1), 2000.
27. Skyrme D. Knowledge Networking, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 1999.
28. Nemati H. Global Knowledge Management: Exploring a Framework for Research // Journal of Global Information Technology Management. 2002. Vol. 5, Is. 3.
29. Davenport T. H., Prusak L. Working Knowledge: How Organizations Manage What They Know. Harvard Business School Press : Boston, МА, 2000.
30. Despres C., Chauvel D. Knowledge management(s) // Journal ...
Intellectualization of operational and technological control of regional electric power by cognitive hybrid intelligent systems. Part 2
Studies of intelligent control in a dynamic environment and the work of an operator have revealed serious differences between the mental image of an operational and technological control object and its display in automated systems used by the operator, which prevents him from working and performing actions in his mind, and contributes to the occurrence of data interpretation errors. The processing of heterogeneous information by logical-symbolic methods has been studied and the results are widely used in practice. However, the questions of the right-handed, visual-figurative reasoning of the operator remain unexplored. Such reasoning provides intuitive decision-making ...
Analysis of the Possibilities of Introducing Blockchain Technology in the Banking Sector
... sector. The foundations of the technology itself, its advantages and limitations are considered. The option of introducing technology in the form of a combination of internal and external blockchains with the involvement of the resources of the regulator ... ... (дата обращения: 31.08.2019).
Tkachenko S. N., Kuzmin O. V., Melnichuk E. V., Novikova E. P.
blockchain, bank, information system
The ulrasonographic semiotics of diffuse liver disease: Verification using the point shear-wave elastography
... with acoustic radiation force impulse elastography in chronic hepatitis C // World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2014. Vol. 20 (5). P. 1289—1297.
26. Sarvazyan A. P., Rudenko O. V., Swanson S. D. et al. Shear wave elasticity imaging: A new ultrasonic technology of medical diagnostics // Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 1998. Vol. 24 (9). P. 1419—1435.
27. Health statistics and information systems // World Health Organisation : [сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.03.2017).
Kobinets Yu. V., Izranov V. A., Martinovich M. V., Kazantseva N. V., Stepanyan I....
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
dedicated to the memory of Academician SP Korolev and other scientists "Socioeconomic efficiency of rocket and space technology in the national economy"], January,1988, Мoscow.
2. Studenetsky, S. А., Ivchenko, V. V. and all. 1988, Metodika ... ... jeffektivnosti ispol'zovanija kosmicheskoj informacii v rybnom hozjajstve [Methodology to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of space-based information for fisheries], Moscow.
3. Fedorovsky, A. D., Yakimchuk, V. G., Bodnar, H. N. and Kozlov, Z. V. 2005, Ocenka jeffektivnosti ...
Immanuel Kant’s House in Königsberg: Attempt at a 3D Reconstruction
... Königsberg: B. Teichert.
Borodkin, L. I., Mironenko, M. S, Chertopolokhov, V. A., Belousova, M. D., Khlopikov, V. V., 2018. Technologies of Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR / AR) in the Tasks of Reconstruction of Historical Urban Development (On the ... ... over 3D Modeling towards Virtual Presentation. The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, XLII-2/W15 (27th CIPA International Symposium “Documenting the Past for a Better Future”, 1–5 September ...
Verbal aggression in modern poetry: conventional and unconventional functioning of discourse markers
... 225—233 (in Russ.).
Apresyan, V.Yu., 2003. Implicit aggression in language. In: Computational Linguistics and Intellectual Technologies, Po materialam ezhegodnoi mezhdunarodnoi konferentsii «Dialog» (2003) [Papers from the Annual International Conference ... ... corpus of oral speech. Nauchno-tekhnicheskaya informatsiya. Ser. 2: Informatsionnye protsessy i sistemy [Scientific and technical information. Vol. 2: Information processes and systems], 2, pp. 2—23 (in Russ.).
Krongauz, M. A., 2009. Yazyk i kommunikatsiya: ...
The Flow of Gas with Dispersed Particles in a Cylindrical Channel at a Subsonic Speed
... металлургия. 2011. № 2. С. 152—159.
3. Svyazhin A. A., Krushke E. Mixing of the metal and mass transfer during the tapping of a semifinished product from an oxygen converter // Metallurgist. 2005. Vol. 49, iss. 11—12. P. 432—438.
4. Faure H. New technologies for the production of iron and steel // Revue de métallurgie. Cahiers d’informations techniques. 1994. Vol. 91, iss. 1. P. 49—60.
5. Koria S. C. Principles and applications of gas injection in steelmaking practice // Scandinavian journal of metallurgy. 1993. Vol. 22, iss. 5. P. 271—279.
6. Харлашин П. С., ...
The development of ICT competences in the bachelor of management studies
... экономических дисциплин // Вектор науки ТГУ. Сер.: Экономика и управление. 2012. № 3(10). С. 59—64.
14. Solovey M. Realization of Interdisciplinary Links between Disciplines Connected to Information Technologies // 2nd International Conference “Methods and Instruments of Artificial Intelligence”. Rzeszów, 2010. Р. 103—106.
competence, interdisciplinary communication, discipline, algorithm, information and communications technologies,...
Features of practical implementation of the system of control over the design process within CAD CS complex technological objects
... Дж., Албахари Бен. LINQ. Карманный справочник. СПб., 2009.
20. Архангельский А. Я. Программирование в Delphi для Windows. СПб., 2007.
Arunyants G., Airapetov D.
system design, technological object, decomposition, managing complex, structure, module, information, software, user interface
The virtual learning environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics
This article considers the innovative technology of educational process organization in the virtual environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics built on the SharePoint platform. The author describes its structure, as well as the purpose and functions of ...
Information metabolism and innovation dynamics in the Rostov agglomeration: the role of the coastal factor and economic clustering
... issues of innovative development of coastal agglomerations, as advancement drivers for the regions of Southern Russia, which experience a reduction in contact potential in modern geo-economic conditions that complicates international economic and technological cooperation. The aim of the study is to identify the specifics of the information metabolism processes as the basis of innovative development taking place in the Rostov agglomeration being the largest coastal agglomeration in the South of Russia. Given the proposed concept model of information metabolism, the study ...
Information technology in enhancing the effectiveness of municipal authorities
Modern education requires different approaches to improving the efficiency of services for citizens in the public information centers. The article focuses on the methodology for a queue processing and, in particular, on automatic query distribution. The authors developed a system of management quality assurance.
1. Бородавкина Н. Ю. Разработка ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... identifies the key problems and actual results of political communication in modern society. Considering the rise of populism, the author stresses that the current problems stem from changes in communicative interactions caused by the emergence of new information technologies. Special emphasis is placed on the formation of public space as the only realm where political discourse is produced legitimately. Another focus is the current ‘conflict of interpretations’ in regard to the markers and symbols of political ...
Organisational and administrative preconditions for the development of the pedagogic competence of the agents of higher physical education
... physical training at the Belarusian State University of Physical Training.
Kosyachenko G. P.
physical training, pedagogical competence, factors of development, research and information needs,
educational process, need and motivation-related sphere, information technologies, teaching activity, professional training.
Secure sending of messages over the mesh network based on bluetooth
... Next, we briefly describe elliptic curve cryptography and choose a specific curve for it. We build an Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme based on the elliptic curves key exchange and various crypto primitives that allows exchanging protected information using symmetric encryption. We also describe the processes of encryption and decryption of messages using this. As a result, the described technologies and the hybrid scheme are combined into the basic algorithm for secure data transmission over a mesh network based on Bluetooth, sufficient for software implementation.
mesh network, Bluetooth, BLE, elliptic curve,...
Liver shear wave elastography: the problem of accuracy and reproducibility
... diagnostic equipment and the sensors, the measurement depth and acoustic access; the reliability of various SWE methods is approximately equivalent. Among modern ultrasonic SWE technologies, the most efficient to visualize the measurement area are ARFI technologies — point shear wave elastography (pSWE) and two-dimensional shear wave elastography (2D-SWE). Two-dimensional SWE (2D-SWE) provides maximum color visual information about the state of liver tissue elasticity.
Izranov V.A., Kazantseva N.V., Stepanyan I.A., Martinovich M.V., Gordova V.S., But-Gusaim V.I.
ultrasound, stiffness of the liver, measurement area, body mass index, operator skills, ...
Big data in modern education
... обращения: 07.11.2017).
2. Sagiroglu S., Sinanc D. Big data: A review // International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems (CTS 2013). San Diego, 2013. P. 42—47.
3. Big Data // Tech Pro Research. URL:
http://www.techproresearch.... ... обращения: 07.11.2017).
8. Manyika J., Chui M., Farrell D. et al. Open data: Unlocking innovation and performance with liquid information. McKinsey Global Institute, 2013. URL:
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... aspects of designing cross-border tourism route, Nauki o Zemle. Nauka. Innovacii. Tehnologii [Earth sciences. Science. Innovation. Technologies], no 2, p. 68—77. (in Russ.)
13. Andreev, V. A., Ostropol’tsev, S. Yu. 2016, International transportation routes ... ....ru/news/polsha/item/59360-dlya-kaliningradskoj-oblasti-i-polshirazrabotayut-obshhie-turis...
. (accessed 24.01.2017). (in Russ.)
18. Information on the implementation of international projects in the field of tourism in the Republic of Karelia. The official internet-portal ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Dmitriev, V. V. Boblakova, L. M. 2014, Integral'naja ocenka kachestva zhizni naselenija v regionah Rossii [Integral assessment of the quality of life in the regions of Russia], Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law], Istomin, Е.P (ed.), sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Infogeo 2014» [International scientific-practical conference "Infogeo 2014"], no. 3, St. Petersburg,...