Information function of professional training system
Информационные и коммуникационные технологии в образовании. М., 2008.
энциклопедический словарь / С.
С. Аверинцев [и др.]. М., 1989.
information function, professional training system, informatisation of society.
Features of preparation of an active audit of information security of the process control system
... audit of automated process control systems when they work together with other systems are indicated. The features of determining the parameters of a secure audit of multi-level APCS are considered.
Vetrov I. A., Podtopelny V. V.
audit, risk, information systems, automated information system of technological processes, vulnerability
Features of the formation of TEMPEST in a computer keyboard from the point of view of ensuring information security
... physical parameters of the PEMIN on the design features of the equipment used are established. Possible channels of unauthorized information retrieval, through the use of TEMPEST, are analyzed. Recommendations for the safe use of ps/2 keyboards in information systems are formed.
Persichkin A. A., Persichkina N. V., Shpilevaya S. G.
keyboard, interface, TEMPEST, Information Security, leak channel
ASTP Information Security Audit Issue
... the enterprise were studied. Features of the audit of automated process control systems during their joint work with other systems are indicated. Safety criteria relevant to the process control system are considered. The types of audit of multi-level information systems with integrated process control systems are presented and characterized, their suitability for various classes of checks is analyzed.
1. Аверичников В. И., Рытов М. Ю., Кувылкин А. В., Рудановский М....
The legal regime of information systems in Russian agriculture
In this article, I consider the development and use of information systems in the case of Russia’s agricultural industry. I compare the information system with information and the information infrastructure and show that agriculture lacks a single information infrastructure. Further, I review existing classifications of information systems and the types of information provisions using such systems. I consider ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
The article describes a new scientific and methodological approach to designing geographic information systems of health and environmental monitoring for urban areas. Geographic information systems (GIS) are analytical tools of the regional health and environmental monitoring; they are used for an integrated assessment of the environmental status of a ...
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) and a way of their decision
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) are considered. Their decision assumes studying of forms, ways and methods of revealing and the danger prevention in information sphere, and also the optimal control of system of maintenance of information security and a rational choice of protection tools of the confidential information.
1. Доктрина информационной безопасности РФ [Электронный ресурс]: [Российская газета]....
The economic aspects of quality of information management systems: the case of Russia
This paper offers a scientific analysis of Russian practices of assessing the quality information control systems (economic aspect) over the last thirty years. The author described the methodological approach to the assessment of the quality of information services for the agro-industrial complex.
1. Лукьянова Н. Ю. О возможности применения ...
The effect of cross-border fibre-optic transitions on the information and communication connectivity of the Russian cities
... agglomerations makes it possible to establish what cities are affected by the international cores. I conclude that the cross-border transitions have little effect on the information and communication connectivity of the Russian cities.
Blanutsa V. I.
information and communication connectivity, cross-border transition, telecommunications line, autonomous system, digital urban agglomeration, Russian Federation
The place and role of ontology in the system model of argumentation
... review of the state of the art // Computer Supported Learning. 2010. Vol. 5, № 1. P. 43—102.
18. Smith B. Ontology // Blackwell Guide to the Philosophy of Computing and Information. Oxford : Blackwell, 2003. P. 155—166.
19. Smith B. Ontology and Information Systems. URL: http://ontology.buffalo. edu/ontology(PIC) (дата обращения: 15.12.2014).
20. Toulmin S. The Uses of Argument. Cambridge University Press, 2003.
21. Zuniga G. L. Ontology: Its Transformation from Philosophy to Information Systems ...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
Russia promotes the application of GLONASS satellite information system in regional economies. In three regions, the system has already been introduced and is widely used, 21 more regions are introducing the system. Experts believe that this process will take from 3 to 5 years. The introduction and integrated use of ...
An use of information technologies in a system of knowledge control
... educational process in the informational society. А modern education requires continuous quality improvement of the educational process, оne of the bases of which is pedagogical knowledge control. The article is devoted to the problem of the use of information technologies in the system of knowledge control. The article covers the issues of user experience of the test system of knowledge control, variants of question types, tasks, requirements to the test system.
1. О государственной программе Российской ...
Using Gaming Technologies in the Education of Information Security Specialists
... specialists. The game processes and tools that allow students to acquire the necessary professional skills are considered. A comprehensive course on the application of gaming technologies is proposed that simulates the activities of specialists of building information systems, protection and security monitoring.
1. Алешугина Е. А., Ваганова О. И., Прохорова М. П. Методы и средства оценивания образовательных результатов студента ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
... Business enterprise sector, available at:http://erawatch.jrc.ec.europa.eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_pages/de/country?
section=ResearchPerformers&subsection=BusinessEnterpriseSector (accessed 16 May 2012).
10. Germany: Structure of the research system, available at: http://erawatch.jrc.ec.europa.eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_pages/de/country?section=Overview&subsection=StrResearchSystem (accessed 18 January 2012).
11. Germany: Structure of the research system, available at: http://erawatch.jrc.ec.europa.eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_pages/de/country?...
Developing an Information System to Forecast the Expenditure of an Online Store, Using the Mamdani Algorithm
We present an information system capable of performing the Mamdani algorithm operations, plotting graphs for the functions of fuzzy linguistic variables, and creating diagrams for a visual assessment of each type of expenditure. We provide a block diagram and describe a general ...
Intellectualization of operational and technological control of regional electric power by cognitive hybrid intelligent systems. Part 1
One of the most difficult task for an operator is the operational work with an image in intelligent complex dynamic control systems of a directly not perceptible object and projecting information from the outside onto this image. In this regard, the development of computer imitation of cognitive formations will lead to an increase in human intelligence in operational work, by supplementing the operator's natural abilities to process ...
The export control system automatization
The paper considers one of the options for automation of the export control system taking into account the norms of modern Russian legislation. It is concluded that the best option for such an information system is a web application. The model of classes of export control system by means of UML notation was developed. The paper describes the main roles of users in this system and their functionality. The authors also preliminarily estimate of the time ...
Technology vs. spirituality: On the meaning of education in the conditions of information and knowledge society
... The Production and Distribution of Knowledge in the United States. Princeton, 1962.
25. Wiener N. Cybernetics: Or Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine. P., 1948.
26. Shannon C. E. A Mathematical Theory of Communication // Bell System Technical Journal. 1948. Т. 27.
education, information, knowledge, information society, knowledge society, spiritual and moral development of personality, competency approach
Development of a Method of Optimal Design of Structure and Parameters of Technical Means of Information Protection
Based on the specific features of technical means of information protection as a special class of complex systems, it is proposed the problem of synthesis of structure of means of protection to decide as a multicriterion optimization problem taking into account the influence of structure and performance on selected quality indicators.
1. Цвиркун ...
Application of the mathematical modelling and simulation methods to the study of didactic systems
Didactic systems relate to poorly structured and poorly formalizable objects that function under conditions of uncertainty and lack of information about the state of the student, the teaching methods used, etc. The article considers the application of mathematical and computer modeling methods for the study of didactic systems and various approaches to the construction of mathematical ...
The layered approach to assessing marketing effectiveness
... Нортон Д., Каплан Р. Сбалансированная система показателей. От стратегии к действию. М., 2010.
Lukyanova N., Dyukina T.
marketing effectiveness, layered approach, balanced scorecard system, information model.
Lingvocultural Transfer: a Myth as a Meme
... other generations. The authors hold that a linguocultural transfer of information in time and space is never ideal, and replicators create deviational variants of myths that somehow differ from each other. Such an imperfect process of intergenerational information transfer contributed to the emergence of a large number of variative religious trends, astrological forecasts and so on. The author describes the semiotic system of myth, the main feature of which is its targeted orientation. Such a system of myth promotes the description of the impact of external phenomena on the inner world of man through far-fetched pseudo-historical legends. It is noteworthy that the ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... nauchnoe izdatel'stvo, 223 p.
25. Utkin, E. А., 1996, Innovacionnyj menedzhment [Innovation management], Moscow, AKALIS, 207 p.
26. Chugunov, А. V. 2006, Sistema indikatorov i monitoring razvitija informacionnogo obwestva i jekonomiki znanij [The system of indicators and monitoring of the development of the information society and knowledge economy], Vestnik mezhdunarodnyh organizacij: obrazovanie, nauka, novaja jekonomika [International Organisations Research Journal], no. 7, available at: http://www. gosbook. ru/system/files/documents/2011/05/24/analytical_material....
A semiotic approach to construction of information systems in the field of security
The paper is devoted to issues of semiotic approach for the design of information security systems, based on knowledge extraction from semistructured sources. The problems of developing of optimal variants for the prevention of threats to decision support systems. The technique continuous monitoring of text messages, identify the events and ...
Cloud Service Analysis of Operating Systems and Applications
The presence of a large number of vulnerabilities in modern operating systems and software that pose a threat to information security determines the need to study them when training specialists in the field of information security. The article discusses the principles of building a software and hardware complex based on the joint use of cloud and virtualization ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Dmitriev, V. V. Boblakova, L. M. 2014, Integral'naja ocenka kachestva zhizni naselenija v regionah Rossii [Integral assessment of the quality of life in the regions of Russia], Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law], Istomin, Е.P (ed.), sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Infogeo 2014» [International scientific-practical conference "Infogeo 2014"], no. 3, St. Petersburg, p. 38—44.
Features of the RT-Q-1 software for automated tariff setting for the regional district heating system
The article presents the results of the universal program complex PT-Q-1 for the automated setting and the analysis of tariffs in district heating system. The authors study the feasibility of the SaaS model application which provides for the simplest data interchange in the relevant information space and allows reducing significantly the software implementation cost and maintenance. The structural organization, information and the software of the program PTQ- 1 complex features are given.
1. Арунянц Г. Г., Воронин ...
Training of Students of Nautical Directions in the Field of Information Security
The article analyzes the system of training students of Maritime University in the field of information security. Determination of the content of competence of graduates of the Maritime University in the field of protection of information flows on the ship-to preserve and ensure the integrity and confidentiality of information. Formulation ...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
... Spiegelman M. Incorporating blogs into the syllabus: Making their space a learning space // Journal of Educational Technology Systems. 2008. № 36 (2). Р. 145—155.
10. Gonzalez-Reinhart J. Wiki and the wiki way: Beyond a knowledge management solution.... ... Weblogs for reflective practice in the studio art // Art Education. 2009. № 62 (4).
17. Park Y., Heo G. M., Lee R. Blogging for Informal Learning: Analyzing Bloggers' Perceptions Using Learning Perspective // Educational Technology & Society. 2011. № 14 ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2012, Nacional'nye innovacionnye sistemy stran Baltijskogo makroregiona: sravnitel'nyj analiz [National innovation systems of the Baltic Sea macro-region: a comparative analysis], Issledovaniâ Baltijskogo regiona, no. 1 (9), p. 30—39.
2. ... ... Sciences], Vol. 73, no. 4, p. 291—298.
13. Markusova, V. А. 2005, Informacionnye resursy dlja monitoringa rossijskoj nauki [Information resources for the monitoring of Russian science], Vestnik Rossijskoj akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy ...
Formal languages and automata VII: Formal tree series (Part I)
... Grammar Systems 2000. Schlesische UniversitatTroppau, 2000. P. 347358.
41. Kuich W. Formal series over algebras // Proceedings of MFCS 2000, Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. 1893. Springer, 2000. P. 488-496.
42. Kuich W. Pushdown tree automata, algebraic tree systems, and algebraic tree series // Information and Computation. 2001. Vol. 165. P. 6999.
43. Kuich W. Formal power series over sorted algebras // Discrete Math.2002. Vol. 254. P. 231258.
44. Kuich W., Salomaa A. Semirings, Automata, Languages. EATCS Monographs on Theoretical Computer ...
Integrated Information Environment of Professional Training at Teacher Training Higher Education Institutions under the Conditions of Teacher Training Higher Education Transformation
The author argues that the situation in the system of higher teacher education is actually better than it is presented in the media. The integrated information environment development is expected to trigger the increase in the competitiveness of future teachers and to facilitate studying related disciplines.
Особенности социального самоопределения ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... Russian Federation in Finland, February, available at: http://www. rusfintrade. ru/site/article/1285 (accessed 07 September 2012).
4. Torgovye predstavitel'stva: Norvegija [Trade missions Norway], Informacionnaja sistema torgovyh predstavitel'stv Rossii [Information system of the Russian Trade Representation], available at: http://www. torgpredstvo. ru/torg_pred.php?id_land=59&contl=1 (accessed 30 July 2012).
5. Otkrytaja innovacionnaja platforma — instrument sotrudnichestva Rossii i Evropejskogo sojuza v prigranichnoj ...
Events and narration in socio-cultural practices
... the occurrence and course of events, such a system can both enhance and reduce the result and consequences of events. In these systems, an event triggers social and cultural processes and creates social reality.
Bakhtin, M. M., 1990. Tvorchestvo Fransua ... ... 101—117; 224—234.
Buharin, S. N. and Cyganov, V. V., 2007. Metody i tehnologii informacionnyh vojn [Methods and technologies of information warfare]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Deleuze, G., 1998. Logika smysla [The logic of meaning]. Translated from French by Ya....
Information Support of Retraining Programs for Information Security Specialists in Regional Educational and Research Centers
The article proposes ways to eliminate ambiguity in the conduct of retraining of information security specialists in training centers of enterprises and organizations, through the development and application of automated information systems in the form of training programs and software simulators.
1. Ветров И. А. Использование методологии интенсивного информатизированного обучения для подготовки ...
Digital storytelling and micro-narratives — new forms of representation of personal experience and collective creativity
The article analyses the impact of digital technologies on storytelling. By creating new information streams of personalised stories with open storylines in the virtual media environment, the author shares the process ... ... the digital world. The interaction between the author and the audience is transformed under the influence of the hypertext system of cross-references. Each participant in this creative process acts not only as a co-creator, but also as a co-author of ...
Developing the computer database as a structural element of geoinformation system on the pogrom movement history
... is to demonstrate the need to optimize the databases and offer the most illustrative thematic maps. The study resulted in the analysis of practical experience gained in the “adaptation” of ready-made databases to the formation of geographic information systems.
1. Амосов М. И. Историко-географическое атласное картографирование: современные тенденции развития // Историческая география России: ...
Formal languages and automata VII: Formal tree series (Part II)
... Systems 2000. Schlesische UniversitatTroppau, 2000. P. 347358.
43. Kuich W. Formal series over algebras // Proceedings of MFCS 2000,Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. Springer, 1893. Vol. 2000. P. 488-496.
44. Kuich W. Pushdown tree automata, algebraic tree systems, and algebraic tree series // Information and Computation. 2001. Vol. 165. P. 6999.
45. Kuich W. Formal power series over sorted algebras // Discrete Math.2002. Vol. 254. P. 231258.
46. Kuich W., Salomaa A. Semirings, Automata, Languages // EATCS Monographs on Theoretical Computer ...
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
..., № 2.
15. Malhotra Y. Knowledge Management for E-Business Performance: Advancing Information Strategy to Internet Time. Information Strategy // The Executive’s Journal. 2000.
16. Hicks R., Dattero R., Galup S. A Metaphor for Knowledge Management: ... ... Effectiveness of Knowledge Work- An Empirical Study // Ibid. 2002. Vol. 6, № 5.
18. Robertson S. A Tale of Knowledge-Sharing Systems // Ibid. Vol. 6, № 3.
19. Riege A. Actions to Overcome Knowledge Transfer Barriers in MNCs //Ibid. 2007. Vol. 11, ...
Automated training system for studying the complex of radio monitoring and signal analysis
The article proposes ways and principles of creating automated training systems using the example of a training program for studying a radio monitoring and signal analysis complex (Kassandra class) for training information security specialists, which can be used by educational organizations and training centers conducting training in this area.
Sayapina M. E.
training system, radio monitoring, signal analysis, Kassandra
Designing and developing a complex social engineering system based on fuzzy interval estimates
The paper studies design and development of expenditure accounting system of an online shop using the fuzzy sets theory and fuzzy logic. It has also considered the construction principles of complex information systems and formulated the requirements for the system under design. Apart from that the authors dwell upon the fuzzy problem of multi-criteria optimization on basis of interval estimation. The program interface has been designed and main principles of ...
Subject-specialized competence of a technical school teacher in the field of information security of automated systems
The article deals with the subject competence of a technical school teacher in the field of information security of automated systems. Having analyzed the pedagogical activity of a technical school teacher, the authors substantiated the urgency of the subject competence formation, defined the professional competencies, included in its structure, and characterized its components ...
Information technology in enhancing the effectiveness of municipal authorities
Modern education requires different approaches to improving the efficiency of services for citizens in the public information centers. The article focuses on the methodology for a queue processing and, in particular, on automatic query distribution. The authors developed a system of management quality assurance.
1. Бородавкина Н. Ю. Разработка рациональных управленческих решений : учеб. пособие. Калининград, 2007.
2. Горбунова В. ...
Features of practical implementation of the system of control over the design process within CAD CS complex technological objects
... Албахари Дж., Албахари Бен. LINQ. Карманный справочник. СПб., 2009.
20. Архангельский А. Я. Программирование в Delphi для Windows. СПб., 2007.
Arunyants G., Airapetov D.
system design, technological object, decomposition, managing complex, structure, module, information, software, user interface
Information state of the reproductive age dogs liver in the pathology
This study reveals the nature of variations in the information status of liver tissue in dogs of reproductive age suffering fr om hepatic adenoma, liver cancer, and non-cancer diseases. It is shown that, in case of non-cancer pathological conditions, the liver tissue system mobilizes the existing structural adaptation resources while tending towards destruction. A decrease in the system reliability make it possible to perform a successful correction of the biosystem, i. e. treatment. In case of tumours, the liver ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... digital entertainment industry. Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing.
Peters, B. ed., 2016a. Digital Keywords. A Vocabulary of Information Society and Culture. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
Peters, B., 2016b. How Not To Network A Nation. ... ... Digital Condition. Trans. V. A. Pakis. Cambridge: Polity Press.
Strukov, V., 2014. The (im)personal connection: computational systems and (post-)Soviet cultural history. In: M. S. Gorham, I. Lunde and M. Paulsen, eds. Digital Russia: The language, culture ...
Simulation technique in the mathematical theory of learning
... Assimilation and Forgetting of the Educational Information: Results of Imitating Modelling // European Journal of Contemporary Education. 2017. № 6(4). P. 739—747.
19. Mayer R. V. Imitating model of assimilation and forgetting of the logically connected information // International Journal of Advanced Studies. 2017. Vol. 7, № 2. P. 64—73.
20. Checkland P., Scholes J. Soft System Methodology in Action. John Wiley & Sons Ltd., 1990.
Maier R. V.
alphabet, didactics, simulation, knowledge, student, teacher
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... development of agriculture], APK: jekonomika, upravlenie [Agro-industrial complex: economics, management], no. 2, p. 8—12.
13. Skripov, V. «Silikonovaja dolina» po-Litovski [«Silicon Valley» in Lithuanian], Expert, available at: http://www.realprice.ru/SYSTEM/ART_PAGE/iddh.htm (accessed 06 April 2012).
14. Shilov, S. E. 2008, Jelektronnyj institucionalizm — strategija innovacionnogo razvitija Rossii [E-institutionalism — a strategy of innovative development Russia], Informacionnoe obwestvo [Information Society], Vol. 5—6, p. 115—121.
15. Weber, G. 2002, Globalisierung und ländlicher Raum — eine spannungsgeladene Beziehung, Ländlicher Raum, no. 3, p. 3—14.
16. Wirth, P. 1997, Zukunftsorientierte Entwicklungsstrategien im ländlichen ...