Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... digital entertainment industry. Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing.
Peters, B. ed., 2016a. Digital Keywords. A Vocabulary of Information Society and Culture. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
Peters, B., 2016b. How Not To Network A Nation. ... ... Digital Condition. Trans. V. A. Pakis. Cambridge: Polity Press.
Strukov, V., 2014. The (im)personal connection: computational systems and (post-)Soviet cultural history. In: M. S. Gorham, I. Lunde and M. Paulsen, eds. Digital Russia: The language, culture ...
Simulation technique in the mathematical theory of learning
... Assimilation and Forgetting of the Educational Information: Results of Imitating Modelling // European Journal of Contemporary Education. 2017. № 6(4). P. 739—747.
19. Mayer R. V. Imitating model of assimilation and forgetting of the logically connected information // International Journal of Advanced Studies. 2017. Vol. 7, № 2. P. 64—73.
20. Checkland P., Scholes J. Soft System Methodology in Action. John Wiley & Sons Ltd., 1990.
Maier R. V.
alphabet, didactics, simulation, knowledge, student, teacher
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... development of agriculture], APK: jekonomika, upravlenie [Agro-industrial complex: economics, management], no. 2, p. 8—12.
13. Skripov, V. «Silikonovaja dolina» po-Litovski [«Silicon Valley» in Lithuanian], Expert, available at: http://www.realprice.ru/SYSTEM/ART_PAGE/iddh.htm (accessed 06 April 2012).
14. Shilov, S. E. 2008, Jelektronnyj institucionalizm — strategija innovacionnogo razvitija Rossii [E-institutionalism — a strategy of innovative development Russia], Informacionnoe obwestvo [Information Society], Vol. 5—6, p. 115—121.
15. Weber, G. 2002, Globalisierung und ländlicher Raum — eine spannungsgeladene Beziehung, Ländlicher Raum, no. 3, p. 3—14.
16. Wirth, P. 1997, Zukunftsorientierte Entwicklungsstrategien im ländlichen ...
The development of the model of multichannel radio transmit system with a feedback
The model of multichannel system of the transfer, realizing a feedback, by the introduction of an additional package of impulses supervising reception of the information by corresponding station is developed.
1. Быховский М. А. Управление радиочастотным спектром и электромагнитная совместимость радиосистем. М., 2006.
Toponyms as a convolutional cultural linguistic code
This article considers the coding of linguistic and extralinguistic infor-mation contained in a special class of proper names, namely, toponyms. The article presents new data on the development of the “Toponymy of Russia” information system. Based on the entries relating to Smolensk geographical place names, the author demonstrates the abilities of the electronic resource. The article stresses the need to involve Kaliningrad scholars in the resources expansion.
1. Васильева ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... uchebnyh zavedenij. Geodezija i ajerofotosemka [Proceedings of the higher education institutions. Surveying and aerial photography], no. 2, p. 85—87.
20. Rosenberg, I. N. 2012, Geoinformacionnye sistemy na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Geographic information systems in rail transport], Nauki o Zemle [Geo Science], no. 4, p. 86—90.
21. Varshavina, T. P., Plisenko, O. A. 2011, Integrirovannaja GIS regiona (na primere Respubliki Adygeja) [Integrated GIS region (Republic Adygea)], Moscow, Izdatel'stvo Kamerton....
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... Voprosy statistiki [Statistical Issues], no. 2, p. 1—14.
6. Zakharchenko, N. G. 2012, Ispol'zovanie matric social'nyh schetov v modelirovanii struktury jekonomicheskoj sistemy [Using a matrix of social accounts in modeling the structure of the economic system], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 1, p. 69—89.
7. Informacionno-analiticheskij portal BFU im. I. Kanta. Regional'naja jekonomika i upravlenie [Informational and analytical portal Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal
University. Regional economy and management], available at:
http://science.kantiana.ru/ (accessed: 06.10.2014).
8. Jensen, J., Rezerford, Т., Tarr, D. 2007, Matricy social'nogo ucheta ...
Determination of suitability of network intrusion detection rules and their mathematical evaluation
... for upgrading the component composition of intrusion detection systems has been redesigned. A method of mathematical evaluation of the suitability of the rules for detecting network attacks is considered.
Podtopelny V. V., Vetrov I. A.
risk, information system, network attack, network intrusion, module
Development of mobile robot control system
... интеллектуальных систем и роботов // Там же.
Neuron growing nets — new technology for information processing // International symposium “Computers in Europe. Past
.... ... «Интеллектуальные системы
’07». Дивноморское, 2007.
Koryagin E. V.
robot, control system, neuron growing nets.
The organisational economic aspects of developing the GLONASS system implementation programme in the exclave region of Russia
федерального космического агентства.
компании М2М — телематика
Boronilov A. B.
GLONASS, chain models of satellite information implementation programmes, concept of implementation, economic aspects of system implementation
The role of sociocultural component in teaching Russian as a foreign languages
... foreign language and analyses the means and methods of teaching aimed to develop the sociocultural competence in students. Special attention is paid to characterising the most informative — from the perspective of mental meaning explication — language system elements and the problems of presenting sociocultural information faced by the teacher of Russian in front of a foreign audience.
1. Бабушкин А. П. Концепты разных типов в лексике и фразеологии и методика их выявления // Методологические ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
The so-called “compression” of social and economic space has been the subject of quite a few studies in the past decades. There are two principle types of compression: communicative, that is, associated with the development of transport and information systems, and physical, manifested in the rapid decrease of the number of new territories to explore. While physical and communicative compression are interrelated, they have different spatial expressions depending on geographical conditions, economic,...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... the author stresses that the current problems stem from changes in communicative interactions caused by the emergence of new information technologies. Special emphasis is placed on the formation of public space as the only realm where political discourse ... ... main features of and transformations in the cognitive mechanism of PD and traces the emergence of the isomorphism of semiotic systems characteristic of politics/authorities and mass culture. These processes cause the semantic space of PD to embrace mass ...
The decision of the problem of definition of angular coordinates of object by the method of the maximum credibility
The new method of processing of the information in location systems is presented. It is based on positions of the theory of optimum reception. As the accepted message dependence of pressure on an exit radar-tracking the receiver from a corner of scanning is used by the diagramme of an orientation of antenna system....
Verbal aggression in modern poetry: conventional and unconventional functioning of discourse markers
... 2007. Speaker self-corrections and other types of speech failures as an object of annotation in the corpus of oral speech. Nauchno-tekhnicheskaya informatsiya. Ser. 2: Informatsionnye protsessy i sistemy [Scientific and technical information. Vol. 2: Information processes and systems], 2, pp. 2—23 (in Russ.).
Krongauz, M. A., 2009. Yazyk i kommunikatsiya: novye tendentsii [Language and communication: new trends]. Available at:
communication/ [Accessed 15 April 2020] (in Russ.).
Intellectualization of operational and technological control of regional electric power by cognitive hybrid intelligent systems. Part 2
... performing actions in his mind, and contributes to the occurrence of data interpretation errors. The processing of heterogeneous information by logical-symbolic methods has been studied and the results are widely used in practice. However, the questions ... ... This paper presents the results of the study of the subject of operational and technological management in the regional power system, the features of his work, thinking and his surrounding reality.
Kolesnikov A. V., Rumovskaya S. B., Yasinsky E. V.,...
Consequences and Design in General and Transcendental Logic
... constitutive nature of the rules of transcendental logic in regard to the power of judgement precludes the pluralism of conceptual systems that can be interpreted within possible experience. Thus, the optimisation problem of finding the best conceptual design ... .... with intro. by R. Ariew, Indianapolis; Cambridge.
Dragalina-Chernaya, E. 2015, Neformal’nye zametki o logicheskoi forme [Informal notes on logical form], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
Dragalina-Chernaya, E. 2016a, The Roots of Logical Hylomorphism. In: ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Clusters: Using Multidimensional Scaling to Evaluate and Structure Technology Clusters, Journal Of The American Society For Information Science And Technology, no. 57(11), p. 1451―1460.
45. Yang, G., Stough, R., Haynes, K. 2008, Spatial and functional ... ... Innovation and Clusters: Cases and Policies, Edward Elgar, p. 343―358.
clusters, mesoeconomics, mesoeconomic system, regional development
The groundwater monitoring in the Novgorod region in the system of regional nature management
... system monitoring in the Novgorod region. The groundwater monitoring observations serve as the basis for prediction assessment of water resources. The efficiency of water resource management largely depends on the comprehensiveness and reliability of information on the groundwater condition.The existing groundwater monitoring system has proven to be incapable of fully implementing its functions. It requires a fundamental reorganization and further development at the contemporary scientific and technical level, since groundwater resource management is impossible without a quantitative ...
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
... Russian megalopolises safe and comfortable for its inhabitants and visitors. In any case, the harm produced by their social systems to the biosphere has to be minimal. It means that the megalopolises should simultaneously be well supplied with their ... ... renewable resources and to be well supplied with resources coming from the outside. The megalopolis inhabitants have to be well informed about the inside and outside metabolic processes. In conclusion the author claims the necessity of an interdisciplinary ...
Transnational tourist destination management: a case study of the Baltic sea region
... transnational strategy, in which tourism is recognised as a development priority. Creating an effective tourist destination management system has become a key challenge in this process. This article aims to identify and critically analyse the concept of transnational ... ... conducted a review of literature on destination management. We carried out a critical analysis of secondary sources (documents, information materials, the Internet resources) and supplemented the review with our insights from participatory observation. We ...
Neuro-iterative method for reconstruction of distributed physical fields
... Kulchin Yu. N., Denisova E. V., Denisov I. V. Application of algebraic and neural-like methods for reconstruction of distribution functions of physical fields // Optical Memory & Neural Networks. 2003. Vol. 12, № 4. P. 283—297.
information processing, distributed physical fields, artificial intelligence
systems, iterative methods, fiber-optical tomography
Development of automated study program “Detector of non-linear transitions” for data protection specialists distance learning
The article proposes ways to create automated training systems to improve the quality of training information security specialists in a remote format using the example of the training program «Nonlinear transition detector».
Sokhareva A. Y.
automated training program, software simulator, nonlinearity detector, Adobe Animate platform
The implementation of the competence approach of the Federal state educational standards at a medical university
... проектно-ориентированная подготовка кадров // Врач и информационные технологии. М., 2011. № 5. С. 77—80.
Karas S.I., Ketov P.N., Batalova O.V.
project learning, medical education, medical information systems
An assessment of relations of an individual in the immediate social environment on the basis of social network analysis
... article examines the psychological aspect of criteria for evaluating an individual’s position within the structure of relations in the community they belong to. The author shows how statistical methods used in analyzing social networks can help obtain information on the degree and type of the individual’s involvement into the system of relations and identifies the psychological significance of the actor’s centrality within a social network as a degree of the individual’s involvement into the immediate environments and the institutional system of relations.
1. Сивуха ...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
Coastal regions are territorial social systems whose socio-economic and innovative development is strongly influenced by the factor of coastalisation. The effect of movement to the sea determines the dynamics of settlement systems as well as their economic and infrastructure development. This holds for transport, logistics, information and communications, industrial, and other infrastructure. Coastal regions are so diverse that it is impossible to construct a development model that will fit all of them. One can speak only of general trends. This study focuses on identifying ...
Factors of Legal Classifier Construction and Improvement Methods
... development of the united legal classifier in the Republic of Belarus and the classifier of legal acts in the Russian Federation: legal systems and all its structures, legislative system and all its structures, the system of public administration; electronic system of legal information collecting, processing, storage, systematisation and dissemination. The author offers to methods to improve the inner structure of the legal classifiers of the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation: (a) possible changes in the organisation ...
The application of the method of average sections with coordinate transformation in three-dimensional modeling of dragline waste rehandling
The authors have developed a prototype of that information and analytical technology for modeling dragline waste rehandling in three-dimensional space through two-dimensional ... ... mathematical statistics, a number of problems of transforming basic data to net models, creating average sections and local systems of coordinates, modeling routes of excavators in local systems of coor-dinates, and return transformation of modeling ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... V. 2012, Researches of biological resources of the World Ocean in the conditions of climatic changes on the basis of modern information technologies, Geografiya XXI veka [Geography of the 21st century], Kaliningrad, p. 62—73. (In Russ.)
22. Shidlovskaya,... ... Vladivostok, Sept. 7—9, 1999, Vol. 1, p. 9—23.
26. Krasnov, E., Sergeeva, L., Kostina, E. 2001, The Baltic Sea-Level events in the system of global change, Third Study Conference on BALTEX, Proceedings, Intern, BALTEX Secretariat Publ, no. 20, p. 119—120....
Analysis of the Possibilities of Introducing Blockchain Technology in the Banking Sector
... European Science. 2018. № 1 (33). URL: https:// cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ponyatie-blokcheyn-i-vozmozhnosti-ego-ispolzovaniya (дата обращения: 31.08.2019).
Tkachenko S. N., Kuzmin O. V., Melnichuk E. V., Novikova E. P.
blockchain, bank, information system
A sample assessment of the constellation form influence on noise immunity for reception of the QAM-8 radio signal in the Matlab environment
... + Simulink simulation environment. The results of the research, as well as the developed experimental facility, will be used in the comparative assessment of noise stability of the radio communication channel using standard and prospective patented information transmission systems within the maritime mobile service when receiving radio signals with QAM modulation.
1. Зубарев Ю. Б., Витязев В. В., Дворкович В. П. Цифровая обработка сигналов — информатика ...
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
shchaya-sreda/vneshnyaya-torgovlya_2/operativnye-dannye_5/eksport-imports-otdelnymi-stranami/ (accessed 13.09.2016).
2. Lyukevich, I. N. 2011, World monetary system as a set of currency regions, Mezhdunarodnaya `ekonomika, no. 10, p. 67—81. (In Russ.)
3. Krasavina, L. N. 2014, Conceptual ... ... Belarus, 2016, available at:
(accessed 13.08.2016). (In Russ.)
5. Portal of the external economic information, 2016, available at:
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
5. Indikatory informacionnogo obshhestva: 2012 [Indicators of the Information Society: 2012], 2012, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
6. Indikatory ... ... of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. (Order of the RF Government of 17.11.2008 № 1662-r.)], legal-reference system "ConsultantPlus".
10. Mezhevich, N. M., Pribyshin, T. K. 2012, Innovacionnaja jekonomika v regione Baltijskogo ...
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... analysis is the identification of residential development hotspots. FTS data on property tax base are the main source of relevant information. FTS reports contain data on the number of residential buildings and units covered by the database. Further, FTS statistics ... ... (90), p. 79—95 (in Russ.).
4. Zakharchuk, E.A., Pasynkov, A.F. 2010, Signs and properties of self-developing socio-economic systems, Ekonomika regiona [Economy of the region], no. 4, p. 32—39 (in Russ.).
5. Tatarkin, A.I. (ed.) 2011, Samorazvivayushchiesya ...
Electronic portfolio in the system of pedagogical education as an element of the digital educational environment
... the place of the digital learning environment in the system of teacher training. The term "digital learning environment" is defined through the categories of "space", "subjectness", "learner’s identity", "information system", "interaction", "professional learning ability". The author discusses the specific principles of implementing digital learning environments in a new educational architecture. These principles determine the transition to ...
Social Attitude to Drug-Addiction in the Belgorod Region
... view of three groups: residents, specialists in drug addiction prevention and experts on this problem. The authors define stereotypes and illusions about drug addiction and its prevention. The article provides practical recommendations which include a system for information support for drug addicts.
, связанной со злоупотреблением наркотиками и их незаконным оборотом в Белгородской области. 2006 год ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... Butkevičius, J. 2008. The effect of Lithuania's entry into the European Union on the national transport system and the transport system development. Vilnius.
35. Gaile-Sarkane, E. (et al). 2008. New European challenges for small business prospective. Riga.... ... Baltrėnas, P. (et al.). 2007. Oil product sorbents in environmental protection.Vilnius.
42. Rudzkienė, V. (et al.). 2007. Information models for assessment and management of development trends. Vilnius.
43. Vaidogas, E. R. 2007. Prediction of accidental ...
A transcendental analysis of mathematics: The constructive nature of mathematics
... mathematical formalism, intuitionism, and constructivism. Within Kant’s constructivism, mathematics can be described as a two-tier system, which suggests a “shift” from the level of concepts of the understanding to the level of sensual intuition, where ... ... Osnovanija geometrii M.—L., OGIZ.
7. Gudsteiyn,R. L., 1961, Matematicheskaja logika. M. : Izd-vo IL.
8. Hintikka, J. 1978, Surface Information and Depth Information. In: Logico-Epistemologic Research.
9. Kant I., 1994, Kritika chistogo razuma. In: Kant I. Sob....
Integrated approach to solving routing problem
... approach to solving problems of the transport type associated with the construction of transport routes is presented. We offer to determine the optimal path, based on a new technology - evolutionary modeling by the using of methods inspired by natural systems. The critical issue is a reconciliation of the concepts of biology, information technology and artificial intelligence
1. Чернышев Ю. О., Басова А. В., Полуян А. Ю. Решение задач транспортного типа генетическими алгоритмами. Ростов н/Д,...
Urgent issues of creating a system of legal regulation of Russian economy’s deoffshorisation
This article stresses the need for the deoffshorisation of Russian economy and the creation of an integral system of legal regulation. The authors con-sider the urgent issues and elements of this process, analyse the “anti-offshore” ... ... обращения: 09.01.2015).
Baranovskaya E., Aksenova-Sorokhtey Yu.
offshore, deoffshorisation, global exchange of tax information controlled by foreign companies, OECD Convention, capital amnesty.
The role of management sociology in the system of mass communication
This article is dedicated to the topical issues of socially responsible information management in the communication media of Russian media space. The author considers the role of management sociology in the formation of Russian media space.
Бергер П., Лукман Т.
Социальное конструирование ...
Engineering and Technical Security of Objects with Personal Data Processing
... вневедомственной охраны. Ч. 1 : Методические рекомендации (утв. МВД России 11 декабря 2013 г.). Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «Гарант».
Persichkin A. A.
personal data, information system, engineering and technical security
The Kaliningrad Region as a Potential Coastal Transport Cluster
... justifying the production of practical recommendations for developing the region’s transport potential based on the cluster theory. One of the major results of the study that is presented in this article is the justification of the need for modernising the information and organisational elements of the regional transport complex alongside modernising the transport system infrastructure.
1. Tanaka K. Transport geography in Japan // Journal of Transport Geography.2014. № 34. P. 305—306.
2. Witlox F., Derudder B., Van Acker V. Transport geography in Belgium //Ibid. 2013. № 29. P. 108—110.
3. Martí-Henneberg ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... this study is to assess the existing differences between the rural and urban population in the provision of banking, public, information and communication services as the basis for activating the innovation process. The study is carried out on urban and ... ... Investigaciones Sociologicas. 2019. № 168. P. 3—20. doi: 10.5477/cis/reis.168.3.
5. De Marchi V., Grandinetti R. Regional innovation systems or innovative regions? Evidence from Italy // Tijdschrift Voor Economische En Sociale Geografie. 2017. № 108 (2). ...
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... regions and the location of logistics activity, Journal of Transport Geography, no. 18, p. 354—362.
8. Oficial'nyj sajt «Edinaja gosudarstvennaja sistema informacii ob obstanovke v mirovom okeane» (ESIMO) [The official website for "Unified state system of information
on the world's oceans" (ESIMO)], available at: URL://www.russianports.ru /index.html (accessed 9.06.2015).
9.Merk, O. (forthcoming), 2013, Meta-analysis of Port Impact Studies, OECD Regional Development Working Paper.
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... обращения: 14.04.2018).
23. Barr N. Wind Models for Flight Simulator Certification of Landing and Approach Guidance and Control Systems Boeing. URL:
(дата обращения: 23.03.2018).
24. ГОСТ 24728-81.... ... Фабрикант Н. Я. Аэродинамика. Общий курс. М., 1964.
30. Moorhouse D., Woodcock R. Background Information and User Guide for MIL-F-8785C, Military Specification — Flying Qualities of Piloted Airplanes. URL: