Normal range of liver stiffness measurement in healthy people
... supersonic shear-wave elastography for the assessment of liver stiffness and liver fibrosis in children: a pilot study of 96 patients // Radiology. 2016. Vol. 278 (2). P. 554—562. doi: 1148/radiol.2015142815.
49. Wang C. Z., Zheng J., Huang Z. P. et al. Influence of measurement depth on the stiffness assessment of healthy liver with real-time shear wave elastography // Ultrasound Med. Biol. 2014. Vol. 40 (3). P. 461—469. doi: 10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2013. 10.021.
50. Диомидова В. Н., Петрова О. В. Сравнительный ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
Earliest studies into the influence of the sea on the economy and settlement structure date back to the mid-19th century. They became common in the 20th century. Researchers have come to a general understanding that a coastal position has a beneficial effect on the development ...
The organisational model of assessing the influence of vocational education on the competitiveness of small enterprises in the region
Д., Гурвич Ф.
Математико-статистические методы экспертных оценок. М., 1981.
Kashparov D. V.
small business, vocational training, competitiveness, target
programme method, influence assessment, management model
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... oil and gas fields], no. 8, p. 65-73.
8. Zotov, S. I., Kesoretskikh, I. I., Zotov, I. S., Lazareva, N. N. 2012, Geoinformatsionnoye obespecheniye otsenki uyazvimosti prirodnykh kompleksov k antropogennym vozdeystviyam [GIS support for vulnerability assessment of natural systems to anthropogenic influences], InterKarto-InterGIS-18: Ustoychivoye razvitiye territoriy: teoriya GIS i prakticheskiy opyt. Materialy mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii [InterCarto-InterGIS-18: Sustainable Development of Territories: GIS Theory and practical experience. Proceedings ...
The significance of terrain for the assessment of natural complex sensitivity to human impact
This article considers the influence of terrain on the assessment of natural system sensitivity to anthropogenic impact. The author presents a classification model of natural system sensitivity to anthropogenic chemical and mechanical impacts. The article examines certain cases of the influence of terrain ...
Young ‘s body mass index and its im¬pact on the frequency and variability of the heart rhythm at quiet and after phy¬sical load
... meta-analysis of prospective studies //
Nutr. Metab. Cardiovasc. Dis.
2017. Vol. 27 (6). P. 504—517.
10. Barathi S. Subramaniam. Influence of Body Mass Index on Heart Rate Variability (HRV) in evaluating cardiac function in adolescents of a selected Indian ... ... Proceedings of the computing in cardiology. China, 2011. P. 85—88.
12. Castaldo R., Melillo P., Bracale U. Acute mental stress assessment via short term HRV analysis in healthy adults: a systematic review with meta-analysis // Biomed Signal Proces. 2015....
The dynamics of youth behaviour in the field of healthy nutrition under the influence of mass media
... field of nutrition. The authors address the possibilitues and features of mass media as a factor of health protection. The article presents the results of an experiment relating to the availability of health programmes on Russian television and the assessment of synamics of student behaviour in the field of healthy nutrition under the influence of various television programs.
1. Брайант Дж., Томпсон С. Основы воздействия СМИ. М., 2004.
2. Гидденс Э. Социология. М., 1999.
3. Доклад о мировом развитии 2007: ...
The influence of the border position of the Pskov region on the socio-cultural values of the population
... the EU. The author defines the areas of the neighbouring countries' sociocultural influence on the lives of the border territory population. The article also describes the existing stereotypes about Russia and the neighbouring countries as well as the influence of frequent trips to these countries on the attitude towards them. The assessment of the EU-Russia cooperation prospects by the Pskov region population is presented in comparison to the results of a similar research conducted in the Kaliningrad region.
Н., Манаков А.
An assessment of the influence of economic crisis on the development of regions on the basis of integral current competitiveness index
This article is the first to suggest performing diagnostics and analysis of the influence of crisis phenomena on socioeconomic development of regionswith the help of an approach based on quantitative assessment of the current competitiveness of the region. The author offers calculations of integral development indices for three regions of three different federal districts of the Russian Federation for 2007-2010, as well as an analysis of the degree,...
Physical foundations of liver elastography
... Hepatology. 2018. Vol. 67 (1). P. 260—272. doi: 10.1002/hep.29179.
Barr R. G., Ferraioli G., Palmeri M. L. et al. Elastography assessment of liver fibrosis: Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound consensus conference statement // Radiology. 2015. Vol.... ... J., Zeng J. et al. Normal liver stiffness in healthy adults assessed by real-time shear wave elastography and factors that influence this method // Ultrasound Med Biol. 2014. Vol. 40 (11). P. 549—555. doi: 10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio. 2014.05.008.
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... Baltiiskii region [Baltic Region], Kaliningrad, 207 p. (in Russ.)
25. Fedorov, G. M., Mikhailov, A. S., Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2017, The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 9, no. 2,... ..., Baltic Sea Environment Proceedings, no. 69, p. 8.
36. HELCOM. 2007. Climate Change in the Baltic Sea Area. HELCOM Thematic Assessment in 2007, Baltic Sea Environment Proceedings, no. 111, p. 10.
37. Flusseinträge und direkte Einträge in die Ostsee,...
On the methodological approaches to the assessment of competitiveness of small enterprises
The study of existing methodological approaches identified their weaknesses as to insufficient consideration of factors and their influence. The author offers a methodological approach to the assessment of competitiveness of small enterprises (SE) on the basis of the assessment of affecting factors. The integral index makes it possible to identify the competitiveness of a particular small enterprise. The approach suggested can be used as a ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... Policy, no. 97, p. 58—66. doi: 10.1016/j.envsci.2019.04.002.
16. Sokolovskaya, O. E. 2019, Various aspects of ecological factor influence on the formation of a region’s sustainable development, Moskovskiy ekonomichskiy zhurnal [Moscow economic journal],... ... Russ.)
17. Tretyakova, E. A., Miroliubova, T. V., Myslyakova, Yu. G., Shamova, E. A. 2018, Methodical Approach to the Complex Assessment of the Sustainable Region Development in the Condition of Greening the Economy, Vestnik UrFU, Seriya ekonomika I upravlinie ...
The danish parliament as an actor of Denmark’s foreign policy towards the EU and Russia: a comparative analysis, 2005—2019
... powers are exercised in the same manner towards different states and regions. This article aims to find out how the Danish Parliament contributes to the country’s foreign policy towards the EU and Russia. The concentric circles model is employed to assess the level of the Danish Parliament’s participation in the foreign policy of the Kingdom of Denmark in different regions of the world. The study conducts a comparative analysis of the evidence of the Parliament’s influence on Denmark’s relations with the EU, the EFTA, and Russia. The findings lead one to conclude that the Danish Parliament’s participation in the country’s foreign policy towards EU bodies is highly institutionalised and coherent, which can ...
Coastal agglomerations and the transformation of national innovation spaces
... system. Further, I outline and systematise findings dealing with the specifics of innovative processes taking place in coastal agglomerations under the influence of the agglomerative and coastal factors. The result of this study is a comparison and assessment of the mutual influence of the two effects of spatial development that translate into the unique identity of coastal zone cities: urbanisation and coastalisation.
Mikhaylov, A. S.
innovation space, coastal agglomeration, innovation diffusion, innovation geography,...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... problemyi i perspektivyi razvitiya [Economics of the North-West: Problems and Prospects for Development], no. 3 (33), p. 55—67. (in Russ.)
4. Grinchel, B. M., Nazarova, E. A. 2014, Metodyi otsenki konkurentnoy privlekatelnosti regionov [Methods for assessing the competitive attractiveness of regions], St. Petersburg, p. 28.
5. Dyiba, E. A. 2016, The influence of the University on the formation of the urban environment, HVII Aprelskaya mezhdunarodnaya nauchnaya konferentsiya po problemam razvitiya ekonomiki i obschestva [XVII April International Scientific Conference on the Problems of Development ...
Industrial enterprises of the Kaliningrad region: R&D models under the conditions of perceived risks
... enterprises in the conditions of perceived risks. Unambiguously negative influence is caused by institutional risks only, while the influence of other risk factors is more complex in character.
1. Cohen M., Jaffray J.-Y., Said T. Experimental Comparison of ... ... обращения: 28.08.2013).
12. Kasperson J. X., Kasperson R. E., Pidgeon N., Slovic P. The social amplification of risk: assessing fifteen years of research and theory // The social amplification of risk. Cambridge, 2003. Р. 13—46.
13. Яницкий ...
Историческое развитие современной финансово-биржевой системы, существенно повлиявшей на глобализацию мировой экономики
... origin of world crises of stock exchange and finance and credit systems, which appear to fall into an established pattern. Only through understanding the origin of such systems, one can model and forecast the dynamics of monetary and credit processes and assess the possibility of overcoming crises. Historically, the greatest influence on exchange activities has been exerted by the credit and monetary system of the USA. Thus, a stage-by-stage analysis of its development and global influence on monetary systems of other countries disclose the features of the origin of world ...
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
... rapid development of international trade, which, in turn, exerts competitive pressure on regional prices. The study incorporates two major lines of analysis: a) a comparison of the international trade growth rates of different Russian regions; b) an assessment of the influence of Russian and European prices on the consumer price index as well as prices for particular tradable goods in the Kaliningrad region. Rosstat and Eurostat serve as the main data sources. To test their hypothesis, the authors use the methods ...
The assessment of the influence of energy industries on the economic development prospects and the social environment of the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation
... research conducted in the Kaliningrad region in the framework of the "Development of Russian Energy Sector: Social and Environmental Consequences and Prospects" network project by the Centre for Advanced Studies and Education. The authors assess the structure of regional energy sector and its influence on the economy according to key parameters. The article analyses the social effect of energy sector on the basis of a survey conducted for Kaliningrad.
трудовых ресурсов в
. / Территориальный ...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
Coastal regions are territorial social systems whose socio-economic and innovative development is strongly influenced by the factor of coastalisation. The effect of movement to the sea determines the dynamics of settlement systems as ... ... Baltic Sea region and Rostov and Krasnodar in the Azov-Black Sea region. Methodologically, this study carries out a comparative assessment of heterogeneity of innovative development at municipal and interregional levels, using four groups of indicators: ...
The ulrasonographic semiotics of diffuse liver disease: Verification using the point shear-wave elastography
... Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2016. Vol. 35 (11). P. 2373—2380.
15. Bota S., Sporea I., Şirli R. et al. Factors that influence the correlation of acoustic radiation force impulse (ARFI) elastography with liver fibrosis // Medical Ultrasonography.... ... Vol. 7 (4). P. 340—349.
20. Friedrich-Rust M., Wunder K., Kriener S. et al. Liver fibrosis in viral hepatitis: Noninvasive assessment with acoustic radiation force impulse imaging versus transient elastography // Radiology. 2009. Vol. 252 (2). P. 595—604....
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... to uncertain outcomes. The authors suggest using numerical methods combined with the empirical and statistical models for the assessment of the impact of industrial fishing on marine environment, minimizing the consequences of storms, floods and others ... ... of the modern Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, 36 p. (In Russ.)
2. Borodin, E. V., Churin, D. A., Chernyshkov, P. P. 2014, Influence of dynamics of waters on biomass and distribution of biological resources of a pelagiala of the southern parts of the ...
Fetal behavior and the prediction of neuropsychiatric development
...., Prechtl H. F. R. Intrauterine growth retardation, general movements and neurodevelopmental outcome — a review // Developmental Medicine& Child Neurology. 2001. Vol. 43. P. 61—68.
37. Bos A. F., Martijn A., Asperen R. M. van et al. Qualitative assessment of general movements in high risk preterm infants with chronic lung disease requiring dexamethasone therapy // Journal of Pediatrics. 1998. Vol. 132. P. 300—306.
38. Bos A. F., Asperen R. M. van, Leeuw D. M. de, Prechtl H. F. R. The influence of septicaemia on spontaneous motility in preterm infants // Early Human Development. 1997. Vol. 50. P. 61—70.
39. Ferrari F., Prechtl H. F. R., Cioni G. et al. Behavioural states, posture and spontaneous movements in infants affected by brain ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... efficient form of unlocking the economic and natural potential of territories — is rapidly developing in Russia under the influence of global processes. Due to its unique geopolitical position, the Kaliningrad region is one of the regions where such ... ... N. V., Badenko, V. L., Osipov, G. K. 1998, Ocenka prirodno-resursnogo potenciala territorii s ispol'zovaniem GIS-tehnolgij [Assessment of the natural resource potential of the area using GIS tehnolgiya], Regional'naja ekologija [Regional ecology], no....
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... Baltic region metropolises, Balt. Reg., vol. 11, no. 2, p. 73—93. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2019-2-5.
22. Slyvenko, V. A. 2014, Influence of European integration processes on Baltic countries tourism market development, The Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk ... ... vol. 73, no. 3, p. 277—296. doi: 10.1108/TR-08-2017-0138.
29. Amore, A., Falk, M., Adie, B. A. 2020, One visitor too many: assessing the degree of overtourism in established European urban destinations, International Journal of Tourism Cities, vol. ...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... J. 2018, Managing communities — Mining MNEs’ community risk management practices, Copenhagen, Doctoral School of Business and Management.
9. Norrman, J., Söderqvist, T., Volchko, Y. 2018, Enriching social and economic aspects in sustainability assessments of remediation strategies — Methods and implementation, Science of the Total Environment, doi:
10. Vilhunen, T., Kojo, M., Litmanen, T., Behnam, T. 2019, Perceptions of justice influencing community acceptance of spent nuclear fuel disposal. A case study in two Finnish nuclear communities, Journal of Risk Research, doi:
11. Telesiene, A., Balzekiene, A. 2015, The Influence of ...
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
... geographical features of the distribution of confirmed Covid-19 cases. The extent of the Covid-19 threat at different levels is assessed focusing on the global, national, regional and intra-family level. Finally, work forms and work-life balance are analysed ... ... URL:
(дата обращения: 08.09.2020).
3. Mogi R., Spijker J. The influence of social and economic ties to the spread of COVID-19 in Europe // SocArXiv. 2020.
Innovative development priorities of the major coastal agglomerations of the European part of Russia
The innovation development dynamics of coastal regions is under the growing influence of the agglomeration factor and the coastalization factor, which results in polarizing the innovation space around large ... ... The purpose of this study is to identify the features and specifics of the agglomeration development in coastal regions and assess their impact on the innovation trajectory of regional innovation systems. The study focuses on the agglomerations in 5 ...
Geopolitical turbulence and its economic and geographical projections: the case of Russia’s western border regions
... socio-geographical projection. Special emphasis is made on its manifestations in the territorial organization of society and its structures. The author reveals the most relevant aspects of the territorial restructuring of the Russian economy, which is being influenced by recent geopolitical changes. The author assesses the economic resistance of Russia’s western border regions to geopolitical turbulence. Special attention is paid to the typology of border regions, which is built taking into account the impact of geopolitical turbulence and compensatory measures ...
Inadvisable Concession: Kant’s Critique of the Political Philosophy of Christian Garve
... political stability plays an important role in it. Such an interpretation makes it possible to treat Garve’s narrative as it was assessed by Kant, i.e. as a concession to the common principles of political practice as a result of a failure to find the guiding ... ... treatise Toward Perpetual Peace was more significant than Kant’s own words suggest. Besides, I show that it was under Garve’s influence that Kant turned to the problem of excessive complexity of the principles involved in the search for concrete political ...
Scenarios of increasing the economic efficiency of the Kaliningrad regional transport system
... posit that the structure of cargo handled and the redistribution of value added in favour of regional actors have the dominant influence on economic efficiency. Using our own simulation model and the earlier developed system of transport tariffs and value ... ... handled. The results of this study and its modelling tools can be applied in the analysis of the current situation and in the assessment of the efficiency of transport systems in other regions. Another possible application is the identification of growth ...
An Assessment of the Economic Performance of the EU Baltic Region States
The paper explores how the common economic space, a product of the EU, influenced the economies of the Baltic Sea Region states in 1995—2015. The authors investigate changes in the economic performance of the developed (Germany, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden) and Eastern European countries (Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) ...
The pattern of electromagnetic fields of industrial frequency in the central area of Kaliningrag city
... Radiation on human health Expressed at the 27th CSTEE plenary meeting Brussels, 30 October 2001. URL:
risk/committees/sct/documents/out128_en.pdf (дата обращения: 17.10.2019).
16. Pang Xiao-Feng, Li Gun. The Influences of Electromagnetic Field Irradiated by High Voltage Transmission Lines with 50 Hz on the Features of Blood in Animals // Journal of Tissue Science & Engineering. 2017. Vol. 8, iss. 1. doi: 10.4172/2157-7552. 1000194.
17. Akinlolu P., Kazeem A. Assessment of Human Exposure to Magnetic Field from Overhead High Voltage Transmission Lines in a City in South Western Nigeria // American Journal of Engineering Research. 2015. Vol. 4, iss. 5. P. 154—162.
18. Schwan H. P. Nonthermal cellular effects ...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... “Solidarity with society as a whole or with a particular group”, “Degree of autonomy / conformism towards cultural-group influence”, “Predominant focus on positive / negative experience”, “Detachment / involvement in the process of cross-cultural ... ... 387—403.
13. Myers M. B., Calantone R. J., Page T. Jr. J., Taylor C. R. An application of multiple-group casual models in assessing cross-cultural Measurement equivalence // Journal of international marketing. 2000. Vol. 8 (4). P. 108—121.
14. Rakime ...
Liver elastography techniques and the problems of Russian terminology
... Franchi-Abella S., Corno L., Gonzales E. et al. Feasibility and diagnostic accuracy of supersonic shear-wave elastography for the assessment of liver stiffness and liver fibrosis in children: a pilot study of 96 patients // Radiology. 2016. № 278. P. 554—562.... ... J., Zeng J. et al. Normal liver stiffness in healthy adults assessed by real-time shear wave elastography and factors that influence this method // Ultrasound Med Biol. 2014. Vol. 40 (11). P. 2549—2555. doi: 10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio. 2014.05.008.
Ergonomics and the translation process
... space) as well in the broader sense of the role of translation and translators in the economy and society as a whole can also influence the process. Viewing translation from an ergonomic perspective can provide an appropriate framework to understand the ... ... Ehrensberger-Dow, M. and Becker, H., 2016. Physical ergonomics at translators’ workplaces: Findings from ergonomic workplace assessments and interviews. ILCEA, 27, аvailable at:
ilcea/3996 (аccessed 20 October 2018)....
A sample assessment of the constellation form influence on noise immunity for reception of the QAM-8 radio signal in the Matlab environment
... the satellite television broadcasting systems, as well as for the communication channel of the INMARSAT satellite communication system and the Sirius satellite. The paper presents the results of a study, when an experimental facility was assembled to assess the probability of receiving bit error for a QAM-8 radio signal, depending on the type of signal constellation for different SNRs in the MathLAB + Simulink simulation environment. The results of the research, as well as the developed experimental ...
Lexical explicators of the modality of necessity in the Old and New Testament (the Synodal translation into Russian)
... and differences in the use of lexemes explicating the microfield in the biblical texts and to produce a comparative analysis of modal meanings of objective-subjective and objective necessity expressed through relevant lexemes. Another objective is to assess the influence of the meanings of necessity on the semantic orientation of the biblical texts manifested in the difference between the precepts of the Old and New Testament. I employ the field approach and use both universal research methods and the methods ...
First results of the import substitution policy in the Kaliningrad region
... research work is to analyze the results of the import substitution policy of an exclave territory. The objectives of this research include the analysis of the development of agriculture in the exclave region, the evaluation of the food security level, the assessment of import substitution and its influence on the development of agriculture. The subject of this study is the policy of import substitution of the Kaliningrad region. The object of this research is the agricultural sector of the Kaliningrad region. The policy of import substitution,...
Territorial community local spaces
... Шарыгин М. Д. Эволюция учения о территориальных общественных системах // Географический вестник. 2006. № 1. С. 4—13.
16. Boschma R. Proximity and innovation: A critical assessment // Regional Studies. 2005. № 39. P. 61—74.
17. Brusco S. Small firms and the provision of real services // Industrial districts and local economic regeneration. Geneva, 1992. P. 177—96.
18. Korotka M. A. Proximity factors influencing academics’ decisions to cooperate with industrial organizations // Regional Studies. 2015. № 2 (1). P. 415—423.
19. Porter M. E. On competition. Boston, 1998.
20. Ratinho T., Henriques E. The role of science parks and business incubators ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
..., T. G. E., Müller, B. C. N., van Baaren, R. B., Dijksterhuis, A. 2015, Re-Examining the Agentic Shift: The Sense of Agency Influences the Effectiveness of (Self)Persuasion, PLoS ONE, Vol. 10, no. 6, p. 1—9.
6. Davydenko, V. A. 2004, Model of a specialist ... ... Motivation and work behavior, New York, McGraw-Hill, p. 658.
28. Voronov, V. V., Lavrinenko, O. Ya., Stashane, Ya. V. 2004, Assessment of the dynamics of interregional differences (European experience), Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research],...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... geographic, organizational, cognitive, cultural, institutional, social and technological. The complex of factors and conditions that influence the dynamics of the boundaries of spatial networking are defined.
1. Анимица Е. Г., Шарыгин М. Д.... ... districts in Italy / ed. by E. Goodman, J. Bamford. L., 1989. P. 136—152.
41. Boschma R. A. Proximity and Innovation: A critical assessment // Regional Studies. 2005. № 39. P. 61—74.
42. Brusco S. Small firms and the provision of real services // Industrial ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... [Bioindication of pollution], St. Petersburg, 266 p. (In Russ.)
21. Rahmanin, Yu. A., Onishchenko, G. G. etc. 2002, Osnovy ocenki riska dlya zdorov'ya naseleniya pri vozdejstvii himicheskih veshchestv, zagryaznyayushchih okruzhayushchuyu sredu [Guidleines for assessing population health under the influence of chemical pollutants], Moscow, 408 p. (In Russ.)
22. Prohorov, B. B. 1998, Prikladnaya antropoehkologiya [Applied anthropoecology], Moscow, 312 p. (In Russ.)
23. Revich, B. A., Avaliani, S. L., Tihonova, P. I. 2004, Osnovy ocenki vozdejstviya ...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... cross-border cooperation in tourism between Russia and European countries and to assess the prospects of it. The authors provide an assessment of changes in the socio-economic relations between Russia and European countries and identify key problems in the development ... ... peredvizhenija na razvitie transgranichnogo turizma mezhdu Respublikoj Pol'sha i Kaliningradskoj oblast'ju Rossijskoj Federacii [Influence of local border traffic on the development of cross-border tourism between the Republic of Poland and the Kaliningrad ...
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
The subject of this study is the influence of area factors on the innovation activities of small enterprises. The main theoretical aspects of regional asymmetry of economic development are analyzed. The article presents the author’s method of assessing regional asymmetry of small enterprise innovation development and the mechanism of its diagnostics tested in the case of the regions of the Northwestern Federal District of the Russian Federation. The most meaningful factors affecting innovation ...
Climate variability in the dynamics of seasonal development of plants in the South-East Baltic
.... Jentzsch A. Der Frühlingseinzug des Jahres 1893: Nach den phänologischen Beobachtungen des Preussischen Botanischen Vereins und des Botanischen Vereins der Provinz Brandenburg. Leupold, 1894
12. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Fifth Assessment Report. Working group 2. Climate Change 2014: Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability. URL: http://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/wg2/
13. Kalvane G., Romanovskaja D., Briede A., Baksiene E. Influence of climate change on phenological phases in Latvia and Lithuania // Climate Research. 2009. Vol. 39. P. 209—219.
14. Körner C., Basler D. Phenology under global warming // Science. 2010. Vol. 327. P. 1461—1462.
15. Menzel A., Sparks T....
The impact of innovative factors on the development of Russian regions
This article explores the influence of innovative factors on the gross regional product. The following statistic indicators are chosen as factors: the volume ... ... Grushnikov V. V.
methodology, region, innovative development, factors, gross regional product, correlation analysis, impact assessment
Educational process planning in an information society
This article dwells upon the problem of structuring the educational process in an information society. The factors influencing the educational process in an information society are identified in the article. The model of educational process ... ... education is offered. The efficiency of the personalized e-learning environment educational technology applied by the author is assessed.
1. Загвязинский В. И. Методология и методика научных исследований....
The results of the weekly monitoring of the Vistula Bay coast in the area of Pribrezhny village in 2011-2012
... measurements of the beach width, photographing, coast description, the calculation of changes in the relative level of the Vistula Lagoon, and the analysis of the wind regime over the observation period made it possible to reveal the coast dynamics, assess the stability of the beach and coastal slope condition, as well as the influence of the
main regime-forming factor — the wind.
1. Бобыкина В. П., Болдырев В. Л. Методика мониторинга берегов Калининградской области // Проблемы управления ...