The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... conservative in origin by the dichotomy “power — people”, which was democratic in nature. The “people” included the educated public and was opposed to the “authorities”. In its new meaning, “people” was seen as the “third class”, the future civil nation, called to construct a political system based on the idea of popular sovereignty. In this sense, the Cadet ideology was revolutionary and implied a break from the Ancien régime. The “people” were not considered as some unique ...
Parish schools in the system of public primary education
... учебным и церковно-государственным вопросам. Т. 5, ч.
1. М., 1887.
Kalachеv A. V.
church, parish school, Holly Synod, Ministry of Public Education, mass public school, primary
education, confessional school, ideology of public education, school council, traditional upbringing, religious
education, zemstvo school, secondary religious educational institutions, parish teacher schools.
N. M. Karamzin on upbringing and education in Russia
... dedicated to Nikolai Karamzin, a historian and a major public figure of imperial Russia. His various achievements make him a figure of lasting significance and continuing interest. The subject of the research is N. M. Karamzin’s views on the matters of public education and of ideological and family upbringing in the late 18th — early 19th-century Russia. Special attention is paid to N. M. Karamzin’s various political essays that addressed the country's educational problems. Another focus is on Karamzin’s The Memoir on ...
... Reihe Philosophie; Bd. 109).
29. Kiuchi Y. Unrequited Love for Germany? Paradigm and Ideology in Educational Research in Japan until 1945 // Educational Studies in Japan: International... ... Verlagsgeselschaft,1912. S. 143—146.
70. Saltzman J. D. Paul Natorp’s Philosophy of Religion within the Marburg Neokantian Tradition / Preface by W. H. Capps. Hildesheim;... ... Beitrag zur Geschichte der Theorien der Relation. Würzburg, 1984.
Hessen S. (a publication by N. A. Dmitrieva and A. A. Sukhikh, comments by N. A. Dmitrieva)
The Christian right movement in the USA in the 1990s
This article analyses the factors that strengthened the influence of the Christian right movement in the USA in the 1990s. The author considers the organizational changes and ideological transformation within the movement and its effect on the political process ... ... L., De Maio G. The Anti-Christian Fundamentalist Factor in Contemporary Politics // Public Opinion Quarterly. 1999. Vol. 63, № 4.
3. Brooks C., Manza J. A Great Divide... .... 77,№ 4.
16. Simonds R. L. The Religious Right Explains the Religious Right // Education Digest. 1994. Vol. 59, № 7.
17. Sojourners in the Wilderness: The Christian...
History in Transcription and Transcription as History: Charles Bally in Soviet Linguistics
This article describes the results of a systemic study into the history of conveying the name of the ... ... Russian and Soviet linguistics, particularly, in the context of the publication of Ferdinand de Saussure’s Course of General Linguistics.... ... gradual codification of the Балли variant was a result of ideological discussions in Soviet linguistics held in the 1920—1950s.... ... of the West. Za kommunisticheskoe prosveshchenie [For communist education], 222, p. 3.
22. The tasks of Soviet linguistics in the ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... Lithuania preserve the most valuable physical and cultural components of the landscape, NATURA 2000 habitats, etc. Usually, they are ... ... Processes, responses and experiences in rural restructuring, SAGE Publications Ltd. doi:
13. Hoffman, D. M. 2017, Parks, Proxies, and People Ideology, Epistemology, and the Measurement of Human Population ... ... well as their composition by gender in 2001—2011, Geography and education: science almanac], no. 2, Vilnius, Lietuvos edukologijos ...