The factors of human capital reproduction financing
This article is devoted to the analysis of influence of a certain set of factors on human capital reproduction financing. The basic factors are as follows: demographical factor, public sector development level, technological development, labor market situation, political factor, and the state of economy.
Social capital: a threat of negative application
... justifies a conceptual provision that social capital can be composed of not only positive but also negative elements. Most researchers, including economists, sociologists, and psychologists stress the importance of the formation and development of human capital in modern society. However, they focus on the positive content and application. Without rejecting this approach, the author proposes to proceed from the assumption that the inclination and abilities, education, will, value preferences of the ...
Human capital of young public and political figures: A resource approach
This article analyses human capital of young public and political figures in modern Russian society. Based on the methodology of resource approach and the methods of modern statistics, the author identifies three groups of young public and political figures: political leaders, political ...
The geoecological potential of sustainable development: The evolution of the concept and its structure
... evolution of views on the geoecological potential and related concepts. The author’s definition of the geoecological potential is offered. The article describes the structure of the geoecological potential through identifying and defining its natural and human capital components. The key elements of the natural capital are raw material, biological, water and a number of other ones. The human capital is divided into geodemographic and moral-cultural capitals.
1. Реймерс Н. Ф. Природопользование ...
On Sources and Mechanisms of Coastal Area Self-development
... genetic-cultural determination. The author comes to the conclusion that an efficient regional economic policy aimed at the increase in the region’s competitiveness should rest, first of all, on the development of intellectual capital and the corresponding human capital, the revival and strengthening of the economic role of technocracy and small innovative enterprises.
Комплексное регионирование приморских территорий Мирового ...
Entrepreneur’s trust in banks in terms of behavioural economics
... prefer the services of Polish banks (or those dominated by Polish capital) and 10.1 % prefer banks with foreign capital. The rest of the respondents (20.9 %) have no particular opinion on the subject.
1. Akerlof G. A., Shiller R. Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism. Princeton; Oxford, 2009.
2. Бжезиньски M., Горыня M., Хоскуба З. Экономика и другие общественные науки в начале XXI в. Mежду империализмом и кооперацией ...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
... Administrative Science Quarterly. 1975. Vol. 20, № 2. P. 229—249.
3. Bourdieu P. The forms of capital // Handbook of Theory and Research for the Sociology of Education. N. Y., 1986. P. 241—258.
4. Coleman J. Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital // American Journal of Sociology. 1988. Supplement. Vol. 94. P. 95—120.
5. Coleman J. Rational Action, Social Networks and the Emergence of Norms // Structures of Power and Constraint. N. Y., 1990. P. 91—112.
6. Davern M. Social Networks ...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
... Baltic Sea region and Rostov and Krasnodar in the Azov-Black Sea region. Methodologically, this study carries out a comparative assessment of heterogeneity of innovative development at municipal and interregional levels, using four groups of indicators: human capital, economic growth and clustering, innovation and digitalisation, and quality and standards of living. All these components are vital for regional innovative development. A statistical assessment is supplemented by a qualitative analysis of spatial ...
Organisational and economic aspects of human capital management
Social practices and mechanisms of socialization of uncertainty
... and institutions) on the basis of anthropological presuppositions about the nature and features of uncertainty. The analysis rests on the concepts of multiple forms of capital, different orders of value, and field and habitus theory.
Human Capital. Chicago, 1964.
Boltanski L., Thévenot L.
On Justification. The Economies of Worth. Princeton, 2006.
Uncertainty and Economic Sociology: A Prelimninary Discussion
// American Journal of Economics and Sociology. ...
On the competence approach to the development of “Psychology of health” master’s programme at IKBFU
... вопросы педиатрии : сб. матер. конф. Вып. 3. Калининград, 2011. С. 89—99.
6. Simaeva I. N. Alimpieva A. V. Formation of self-preserving behaviour in the educational system as a contribution in the development of human capital // The role of human capital in the development of the countres and regions of central and eastern
Europe. Torun, 2010. P. 35—44.
competence, health psychology, federal university development
Kantian Ethical Humanism in Late Imperial Russia
... humanism, Kantian humanism. This third type of humanism professedly relied on reason alone, not metaphysical foundations. Solovyov, however, ultimately grounded his moral doctrine in a highly metaphysical all-unity, which he saw as Reason — note the capital “R” — with human civilisation historically unfolding towards a Kingdom of God on Earth. There were other notable advocates of a Kantian humanism in Imperial Russia, but one that cannot be forgotten is Boris N. Chicherin, who combined Kantian morality with a distinct ...
Migration of researchers in the Baltic region: a forecast and factors
The importance of this research relates to the need for increasing the human capital of Russian science and for assisting the spatial development of the country, particularly, its border areas. This study tests several hypotheses. The first one holds that the outflow of researchers will reduce over the next few years. Others concern ...
A study into the structure of academic and professional abilities of students of the life safety field of study
... psychodiagnostics of academic and professional abilities of students of the Life Safety field of study, the mathematical and statistical elaboration of their structure, and the targeted formation of the core components of these abilities in order to develop "human capital" and professional competence in students.
Человек как предмет познания. СПб., 2001.
О направлениях и задачах научной разработки ...
Employment in the Kaliningrad region in comparison with the nearest regions of Russia and with the average Russian level
... other Russian regions, disparities between availability and quality of labor resources, and the needs of the region’s economy have been established. The authors also note that one of the prerequisites to reduce disparity is the implementation of Human Capital Development Program, based on the use of the capabilities of the Geographic Information System, and created by «Netrika» company.
1. Бондаренко О. В., Шайхутдинова О. Р. Проблемы в сфере высшего ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... chains: how US retailers shape overseas production networks // Gefferi G., Korzeniewicz M.(Eds.). Commodity Chain and Global Capitalism. Westport : Greenwood Press,1994. P. 95—112.
21. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global ... ... Journal of Sociology. 1985. № 91(3). P. 481—510.
23. Gray B. Conditions Facilitating lnterorganizational ColIaboration // Human Relations. 1987. № 38. P. 911—36.
24. Gulati R. Familiarity Breeds Trust? The Implications of Repeated Ties on Contractual ...
Lessing’s Hamburg Dramaturgy in the “codes of hope” discourse of the Enlightenment
... stronghold of freedom in the opposition between the two forms of being — the feudal and burgher’s ones — having become a capital of the new system of values. Philosophy and arts served as a means in this struggle against dogmatism and feudal absolutism.... ... on reason, virtue, justice, and tolerance, which reflected the common attitudes of burgher Germany towards apparently natural human inclinations. It contradicted both Augustine’s teaching of human corruption and Hobbes’s misanthropic anthropology. ...
Comparative analysis of students’ collective consciousness in the Russia-EU and Russia-China border regions: mathematical modelling
... further attention. It is the collective consciousness that shapes human activity, the results of which largely determine the development of countries and their regions. The authors study the spiritual sphere of regions, the inner world of people, who are human capital. This study is particularly important in relation to Russian youth, who have become one of the most active social groups. The public demand for the analysis of collective consciousness has been constantly growing. The authors argue that there ...
A competency-based interpretation of professional education results: History and objectives
12. Bloom B. S. Taxonomy of educational objectives. Boston, 2013. URL: en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Bloom's_Taxonomy (дата обращения: 10.02.2015).
13.Trace A. S. What Ivan Knows that Johnny Doesn’t. N. Y., 1961.
14. Schulz T. W. Human Capital: Policy Issues and Research Opportunities // Human Resources. Fifteen Anniversary Colloguium. 1975. Vol. 1. P. 5.
15. White R. W. Motivation Reconsidered: The Concept of Competence // Psy-chological Review. 1959. № 66. P. 297—333.
Kant and the Problem of Revolution. A Report of the International Conference (Kaliningrad, 9—10 November 2017)
... Academia Kantiana — a research unit on comparative studies on Russian and Western philosophy at the IKBFU’s Institute for the Humanities. The reports presented at the conference focused on the analysis of the phenomenon of revolution from Kant to the present ... ... Rechtsschule, in: Marx, K., Engels, F., Werke, Bd. 1, Berlin, pp. 78—85.
Weizsäcker, E. U. v., Wijkman, A. 2018, Come On! Capitalism, Short-termism, Population and the Destruction of the Planet. A Report to the Club of Rome, New York.
Kant, theory ...
Internal migration as studied by political science
... Саратовского университета. Новая серия. Сер.: Социология. Политология. 2018. Т. 18, вып. 3. С. 295—299.
14. Юдина Т. Н. Социология миграции. М., 2006.
15. Huff R. Human capital. URL:
(дата обращения: 04.03.2019).
16. Redfield R. American anthropologist // Encyclopedia Britannica. URL:
(дата обращения: ...
Theoretical Aspects of Cross-border Integration-based Economic Cooperation
... occurs from the lowest to the highest stages — from the processes of integration involving, firstly, trade market and then capital and labour markets to the integration of social sphere. The theoretical aspects of all these transformations can be easily ... ... New York. October 1934.
15. Meyer K. Zur Theorie der wirtschaftlichen Integration // Kyklos. 1966. № 4.
16. Repke W. A Human Economy // The Social Framework of the Free Market. Indianapolis, 1971.
17. Repke W. International Order and Economic ...
Countries of the Baltic Region in the Global Culinary Space
.... 2014, Bottom-up Food: Making Rāmen a Gourmet Food in Tokyo, Food and Foodways: Explorations in the History and Culture of Human Nourishment, Vol. 22, no. 1—2, p. 65—89.
15. Harper, D., Faccioli, P. 2009, The Italian way. Food and Social Life, Chicago,... ... Multidisciplinary Research, Vol. 9, no. 1, p. 13—39.
30. Vásquez, C., Chik, А. 2015, “I Am Not a Foodie…”: Culinary Capital in Online Reviews of Michelin Restaurants, Food and Foodways, Vol. 23, no. 4, p. 231—250.
31. Waters, M. 1996, The Globalization,...
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... // Journal of Enterprise Information Management. 2007. Vol. 20, № 2.
11. Stewart T. The Wealth of Knowledge: Intellectual Capital and the Twenty-First Century Organization. Doubleday, Random House Inc., U. S. A. 2001.
12. Tatand L. W. and Stewart ... ... Management Executive. 2000. Vol. 19, № 2.
24. Wang S., Noe R. A. Knowledge sharing: A review & directions for future research // Human Resource Management Review. 2010. Vol. 20, № 2.
25. Teece D. J. Strategies for managing knowledge assets: the role of ...
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, Ser. Social'noekonomicheskie nauki, vol. 5, no. 2.
Voloshenko Ksenya, Kolosovsky Andrei, Tikhonova Anna
research and technological potential, innovation activity, regional economy, innovative infrastructure, human capital
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... no. 3(9), p. 149-161.
6. Habermas, Yu. 2010, Problema legitimacii pozdnego kapitalizmа [The problem of legitimation of late capitalism], Moscow, p. 118.
7. Edinger, М. 2010, Politicheskie jelity v postkommunisticheskih gosudarstvah: smena jelit i ... ... vs jelitokratija [Democracy. Power. Elite: democracy vs elitokratiya], festschrift,Moscow, p. 13–28.
8. Baltic Way(s) of Human Development: Twenty Years On, 2011, Tallinn, Printon Trükikoda, p.163.
9. Bogason, P. 2007, Legitimacy Crisis. In: Bevir,...
On the historical context of innovative development in Russia
... New World Order], Polis, no. 2, p. 10—31.
5. Bashkatova, А. 2011, Ottok kapitala i utechka mozgov — vmesto razvitija [Capital flight and brain drain — instead of development], Nezavisimaja gazeta [Independent newspaper], 9 June.
6. Petrakov,... ... September 2012).
9. Rossija poterjala poziciju v rejtinge chelovecheskogo razvitija [Russia lost its position in the ranking of human development], 2011, Rambler-Novosti [Rambler-News], 5 November, available at: http://news. rambler. ru/11674697 (accessed ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... Daly, H. E., Cobb, J. B. 1990, For the Common Good, London, Green Print Publishing, 95 p.
3. Hanna, S. S., Jentoft, S. 1996, Human Use of the Natural Environment: An Overview of Social and Economic Dimensions, Rights to Nature: Cultural, Economic, Political ... ....ru/public/ru/news/item/1807-2011-06-27-789/ (accessed 17 May 2012).
environmental innovation, sustainable development, natural capital, ecosystem
services, quest for value, valuation methods
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... Ye. G., Sharygin, M. D. 2007, Vysshee obrazovanie — strategicheskij kapital Rossii [Higher Education — Russia strategic capital], Vestnik Permskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Perm University], no. 6, pp. 46—54.
2. Benavides, L. G., Arredodo,... ... N. 2009, Razvitie chelovecheskogo potenciala i realizacija praktiki social'nogo partnerstva: rabota PROON v regionah Rossii [Human development and implementation of social partnership practice: the work of UNDP in the Russian regions], Strategicheskoe ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... spatial differentiation of innovative activity within the Baltic region. The analysis is done on the basis of national and international research, as well as statistical data on the intensity of research and development, structure of research expenditure, human capital in the field of advanced technologies, and the methods of institutional support for innovative activity. The authors characterise the role of business, university, and authorities — which constitute the «triple helix» — in national innovative ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... Mikhaleva, K. A. 2013, «Istoricheskij gorod» v kontekste gumanitarnogo znanija ["Historic City" in the context of the humanities], Istoricheskie, filosofskie, politicheskie i juridicheskie nauki, kul'turologija i iskusstvovedenie. Voprosy teorii ... ... 50, no. 2—3, p. 173—179. 19. Yi-De, L. 2014, Cultural Events and cultural tourism development: Lessons from the European Capitals of Culture, European Planning Studies, Vol. 22, no. 3, p. 498—514. DOI: 10.1080/09654313.2012.752442, available at: ...