Educational and professional training as a form of educational management in higher education
This article emphasizes the need to introduce educational and professional training into the educational and pedagogical process at universities.
The authors describe the characteristics of educational and professional training,as well as the conditions of its introduction into the process of professional education....
Some problems of ecological education of students of military higher education institutions and possible ways to solve them
окружающей среды: федер. закон от 10 янв.
7-ФЗ (с изменениями от 27 дек.
.) // Российская газета. 2002. 12 янв.; 2009. 29 дек.
higher education, system of professional ecological education,
ecological culture of a person, professional ecological training, environment-centred disciplines.
Integrated Information Environment of Professional Training at Teacher Training Higher Education Institutions under the Conditions of Teacher Training Higher Education Transformation
Общество как виртуальная реальность // Информационное общество: сб. тр. М.: Изд-во АСТ, 2004. 507 с. С. 355—427.
Akhmetov L., Mukhotdinov R.
integrated information environment, professional training at teacher training universities, transformation of the higher education.
Integral Requirements for Development of Professional Position in the Field of Sociocultural Service and Tourism
В. Компетентностная модель: от идеи к образовательной программе // Педагогика. 2003. №
10. С. 8—14.
professional position, integral demands, competence, tourism-education,
standard of the higher education.
Socio-cultural implications of professional universality of linguists
Globalization: Time-Space and Homogeneity-Heterogeneit // Global Modernities. L
Budarina A. O.
socio-cultural implications, professional activity, professional universality, higher professional
Symmetry and asymmetry of higher education in the conditions of globalisation
... Центр демографии и
экологии человека Института народнохозяйственного прогнозирования РАН. 2003. URL: http://www.demoscope.ru/weekly/2003/097/analit03.php
Tomskikh A. A.
higher professional education, world and regional poles of higher
professional education, symmetry and asymmetry.
Professional universality of linguists: providing a rationale of the concept
(1995) Globalization: Time-Space and Homogeneity-Heterogeneity
// Global Modernities / M. Featherstone, S. Lash and R. Robertson (eds.). L
Budarina A. O.
professional universality, linguist, subject of professional activity, higher professional education
Organisational and administrative preconditions for the development of the pedagogic competence of the agents of higher physical education
This article considers, as prerequisites for the development of pedagogical competence of the agents of physical training at higher education institutions, the research and information needs of these agents such as the general situation, psychological atmosphere ... ... technical improvement of
educational process, the need and motivation-related sphere of agent’s personality, and prolonged professional selection. The research is based on the data of a survey among the agents of physical training at the Belarusian ...
On international innovation cooperation at modern universities
... international cooperation in the sphere of innovations, and focuses on the forms of innovative interaction between Russian and German higher education institutions.
1. Djatchenko, L., Tarabaeva, V. 2008. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii, № 5, p. 13—18.
2. Rjadinskij,... ... tendencii, perspektivy: analiticheskij doklad / ruk. avt. kol. V. M. Filippov. 2005. Moscow.
4. O vysshem i poslevuzovskom professional'nom obrazovanii: federal'nyj zakon. 2004. Moscow.
5. Fiapshev, B. H., Fiapsheva, T. A., Fiapshev, A. B. 2007. Dialektika ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... more detailed comparison possible. The results of research demonstrate considerable similarities in the curricula used at the given universities in terms of all variants of comparison. The strongest similarity is observed in the areas of basic and professional disciplines.
1. Animitsa, Ye. G., Sharygin, M. D. 2007, Vysshee obrazovanie — strategicheskij kapital Rossii [Higher Education — Russia strategic capital], Vestnik Permskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Perm University], no. 6, pp. 46—54.
2. Benavides, L. G., Arredodo, V. 1992, K novoj paradigme planirovanija obrazovanija [Towards a new paradigm of education planning],...
The forecasting of culture of trust in the agents of educational process at a university
The cases of two Kaliningrad universities are used in a forecast study of the interpersonal aspect of culture of students’ and teachers’ trust within higher professional education. The author gives a definition of the culture of trust between the agents of educational process and outlines the structure of this notion. The article presents the students’ and teachers’ forecasts of the culture of trust between the agents ...
Linguistic-cultural competence as the indicator of quality of development of the teacher in the higher school
... modern situation in education demands the integration of various types of knowledge. Linguistics and Culture studies are a synthesis serving as a “bridge” for the dialogue of cultures. The linguocultural competence is an integral attribute of the professional competence of the teacher in higher education.
Лингвокультурная компетентность и лингвокультурные коммуникативные компетенции: разграничение понятий // ...
The competence approach to the preparation of a prospective chemistry teacher for the provision of ecological education at school
... региональный опыт реализации и интеграции: мат. конф. 25—27 апреля 2001 г. Калининград: Изд-во КГУ, 2001. Ч. 1. с. 167—168.
Dolgan Ye., Chibisova N.
ecological and chemical education, the higher school, components of professional competence.
Development of Acmeological Competence at Higher Education Institutions in the field of Tourism and Service
The article outlines the tendencies of personal acmeological competence development at higher education institutions in the field of tourism and service. The author offers the results s of the diagnostic research analysis.... ... личностного развития в вузе. Самара: Изд-во СГПУ, 2009.
competence, professional training, tourism, service.
The professional activity of sailors: Psychological aspects
... psychological safety problems on board marine vessels in the context of continuous psychological training of marine experts at higher education institutions. The author proves that special psychological training should encompass all stages of maritime career.
psychological culture, psychological safety problems, psychological science, psychological factors of maritime professions, safety of professional activity, emotional well-being, trait anxiety, neuroticism.
Formation of the future teachers’ readiness to form social interaction abilities in preschool children
... development of social interaction skills in preschool children. The proposed model meets the requirements of the current standards of professional education. The author describes the essence of the model focused on a set of measurable learning outcomes formulated in line with the Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Education, the Federal State Educational Standard for Preschool Education and the Professional Standard of Preschool Education....
Sensitivity to cultural differences in students with different cross-cultural experience
... Monographs, 1980. 47. P. 1—22.
14. Olson C. & Kroeger K. Global competency and intercultural sensitivity // Journal of Studies in international education. 2001. 5 (2). P. 116—137.
15. Pochebut L., Logashenko Y. An intercultural sensitivity as a professional trait of specialists of humanitarian sphere // Society, Integration, Education. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference May 23th — 24th, 2014, volume I. Rezekne, Rezekne Higher Education Institution. Р. 207—216.
16. Ruiz-Bernardo Paola; Ferrández-Berrueco Reina & Sales-Ciges, María-Auxiliadora. Application of the CIPP model in the study of factors that promote intercultural sensitivity. RELIEVE, 2012. Vol. 18, № ...
On the formation of speech and communication values in students of technical universities
... developing speech and communicative skills in students of technical universities in view of the requirements of the Russian higher education system after the transition to the 3rd generation federal state education standards. A comparison of 2010—2013 survey ... ... преподаваемый в Санкт-Петербургском горном училище. СПб., 1796.
rhetorical linguistic disciplines, professional value attitudes, speech and communication values
On the development of the naval education in the south of Russia in late XVIII — early XX centuries
... various stages of the strategic, military, political and cultural development of the region. The methodological and theoretical basis of the study is a systematic approach, the social-conditioning theory of maritime education, the concept of continuous professional education and the higher education reformation concept. The article also demonstrates scientific contribution and the influence of pedagogical views and ideas of outstanding Naval commanders onto the foundation and development of maritime education in Russia.
1. Бойко ...
Electronic portfolio in the system of pedagogical education as an element of the digital educational environment
Modern trends in education and educational policy are associated with a greater involvement of students ... ... "learner’s identity", "information system", "interaction", "professional learning ability". The author discusses the specific principles of... ... emotional mechanisms of identity development in the learning process. In the system of higher pedagogical education, the electronic portfolio becomes an integral part of the...
On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations
... 1988], 1989, Moscow.
4. Programma razvitija federal'nogo gosudarstvennogo avtonomnogo obrazovatel'nogo uchrezhdenija vysshego professional'nogo obrazovanija «Baltijskij federal'nyj
universitet imeni Immanuila Kanta» na 2011—2020 gody [Development Program of the federal government independent of the educational institution of higher education "Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University" for 2011—2020], Kodeks-Ljuks,
centr normativno-tehnicheskoj ...
The Development of a Criminalistics Theory in Russia and the United States: A Comparative Analysis
... Introduction to Criminalistics. 1st ed. Academic Press, 2009.
9. Inman K., Rudin N. Principles and Practice of Criminalistics: The Profession of Forensic. Boca Raton, 2001.
10. Osterburg J. W., Ward R. H. Criminal Investigation: A Method for Reconstructing ... ... Ward R. Introduction to criminal investigation. Reading (Mass.), 2011.
15. Williams K. S. Textbook on Criminology. 7th ed. OUP Higher Education Division, 2012.
16. Clarke R. V. Technology, Criminology and Crime Science // European Journal on Criminal Policy and ...
Faculty recruitment by the Kaliningrad Pedagogical Institute in 1948–the 1950s
... conclude that faculty recruitment had some controversial features. This is why the database includes sections on the social and professional characteristics of the faculty and mobility paths.
1. Баранова Е. В. Социальные характеристики ... ... 1930—1940) // Zesłaniec. Warszawa, 2002. № 10. S. 49—52.
Baranova E. V., Kurganskiy A. A.
social history, history of higher education, faculty, database
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
..., PLoS ONE, Vol. 10, no. 6, p. 1—9.
6. Davydenko, V. A. 2004, Model of a specialist taking into account the demand of the professional labor market, Model' spetsialista XXI veka v kontekste modernizatsii vysshego obrazovaniya [Model of a specialist of the XXI century in the context of modernization of higher education], Part I, Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Methodological Conference, September 15—17, 2004, Tuapse, p....