The Flow of Gas with Dispersed Particles in a Cylindrical Channel at a Subsonic Speed
In this article, we present a method and an algorithm for calculating the dynamic characteristics of gas flow in a cylindrical channel at a subsonic speed, in the presence of dispersed particles in the gas. The problem of identifying the dynamic characteristics of dispersed particle- containing inert gas feed into ladles and the converter is used to ...
Mathematical model of transportation of relativistic electronic beams. Analogy to the equations of gas dynamics
Analytical comparison of hyperbolic system consists of four equations for moments of the distribution function of relativistic electron beam (REB), the modeling transportation processes in the gas environment and the equations of gas dynamics of ideal polytropic gas was carried out. The found analogy between these models allowed to specify mathematical statement of a problem for REB and to facilitate a choice of edge conditions of the task.
1. Lee E. P. Kinetic theory of a relativistic ...
The flow of gas in a cylindrical channel at a subsonic speed
... increases the required pressure at the inlet of the lance and the speed of the output. The latter fact is important in the process to increase the influence of the purge. The developed method allows applying the Mathcad to solve the boundary problem of gas dynamics of a perfect gas in the channel with heat supply. The authors also show the dependence of the viscosity and heat capacity on the gas temperature.
1. Корнеев С. В. Применение инжекционных технологий ...
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
... on the three Baltic States — Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia — which have a similar geographical location and history. The dynamic development of the region as a whole is strongly influenced by the stability of energy supply in each state. The article ... ... Nordic Countries and the European Security and Defense SIPRI. Oxford University Press, p. 357.
3. Occorsio, E. 2012, Slantsevyy gas: Amerika vnov’ nachinaet kholodnuyu voynu s Rossiey [Shale gas: America again starts a war with Russia], available at: meta ...
On asymptotic expression for velocity field of atmosphere gas perturbed by 1D acoustic wave
The problem of 1D acoustic wave initiation by a rise of water masses is formulated as a boundary problem at half space . The atmosphere is modeled as a multi-layer gas with an exponential structure of density in each layer. The boundary conditions at determine the direction of propagation, by link between dynamic variables (pressure, density, and velocity) of the wave. It defines the dynamic projection operators on the subspaces of z-evolution for each layer. The universal formulas for the perturbation of atmospheric variables in an arbitrary layer are ...
Thermal calculation of the anode of the stationary plasma engine
... SPT-100D EM1 with an advanced electric propulsion diagnostic system // IEPS-2009-141, 31st International Electric Propulsion Conferense. Michigan, 2009.
Chubov P., Rumyantsev A., Kharjukov V.
Stationary Plasma Thruster, thermal calculation, anode gas distributor, stationary mode, dynamic mode
Numerical model operation of the mass transfer of the disperse phase of aerosol in nonlinear wave fields for axisymmetric quasithree-dimensional geometrical statement
... fluctuations of an aerosol column in pipes at resonant frequencies. The author suggests a mathematical model of dynamics of the heterogeneous medium-mix with approximately equal component mass fractions. The mathematical model suggests the solution of a dynamics equation system for each of the mix component. The carrier medium is a viscous, compressible, heat-conducting gas. The dispersed component of the aerosol is described by the equation of conservation of average density, the equations of the pulse components conservation, the equation of energy conservation. The mathematical model considers interaction forces ...
Simulating of non-stationary processes in the ionospheric plasma
... алгоритме для расчета газодинамических течений // ДАН СССР. 1984. Т. 279, № 1. С. 80—83.
11. Chetverushkin B., D’Ascenzo N., Ishanov S., Saveliev V. Hyperbolic type explicit kinetic scheme of magneto gas dynamics for high performance computing systems // Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modeling. 2015. 30(1). P. 27—36.
Bogomolov K., Ishanov S., Kashchenko N., Matsievsky S.
mathematical model, numerical simulating, ionosphere,...
Portfolio optimization in the case of an exponential utility function and in the presence of an illiquid asset
19. Olver P. J. Applications of Lie groups to differential equations. Springer Science & Business Media, 2000.
20. Ovsiannikov L. V. Group Analysis of Differential Equations. Academic Press, 1982.
21. Ovsyannikov L. V. The «podmodeli» program. Gas dynamics // Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics. 1994. Vol. 58 (4). P. 601—627.
22. Patera J., Winternitz P. Subalgebras of real three- and four-dimensional Lie algebras // Journal of Mathematical Physics. 1977. Vol. 18 (7). P. 1449—1455....
Dynamics of falling rotating particle. Part 1
2. Dennis S. C., Singh S. N., Ingham D. B. The steady flow due to rotating sphere at low and moderate Reynolds numbers // Ibid. 1980. Vol. 101. P. 257—279.
3. Shraiber А. А., Gavin L. B., Naumov V. A., Yatsenko V. P. Turbulent flows in gas suspensions. N. Y., 1990.
4. Rubinow S. I., Keller J. B. The transverse force on spinning sphere moving in a viscous fluid // J. Fluid Mech. 1961. Vol. 11. P. 447—459.
5. Нигматулин Р. И. Основы механики гетерогенных ...