The innovative aspects of the fishing fleet development in the Russian exclave region
... kommercheskoj raboty flota i portov rybnoj promyshlennosti SSSR [The organization of the commercial fishing
fleet and the port industry of the USSR], Moscow, Piwevaja promyshlennost'.
2. Sysoev, N. P. 1989, Jekonomika rybnoj promyshlennosti [Economics of Fisheries], Moscow, VO «Agropromizdat».
3. Sysoev, N. P. 1992, Rybnoe hozjajstvo SSSR i Rossii (za 1990—1991 gg. —sostojanie i perspektivy) [Fisheries of the USSR and Russia (1990—1991 — Status and prospects)], Moscow, VNIJeRH.
4. Ivchenko, ...
The population structure and the growth of the bivalve mollusc Ruditapes philippinarum in Amur bay (the Sea of Japan)
... Bay (Peter the Great Bay, Japan Sea) // Pacific Oceanography. 2005. Vol. 3, № 2. P. 121—136.
Hagino M., Hiwatari T. et al.
Growth of the Manila clam
in Sanbanse, the shallow coastal area in Tokyo Bay // Fisheries Science. 2002. Vol. 68, № 6. P. 1309—1318.
The setting and growth of the Manila clam,
(Deshayes), in Hood Canal, Washington // Proceedings of the National Shellfisheries Association. 1972....
Algorithms for detecting high-gradient areas of the great oceans has increased biological productivity
The question of the application of remote sensing data to choose areas of the great oceans with increased biological productivity is considered. Submitted algorithm allows sharing this areas in accordance with the data of fisheries statistics. The method of minimum curvature in tension for the solution of problems of gridding data to required grid is considered.
1. Захаров Л. А. Введение в промысловую океанологию : учеб. пособие....
The current state and problems of fishing industry development in the coastal regions of the Russian Federation
... (Kamchatka, Primorsky Krai and the Sakhalin region) and the Murmansk, Kaliningrad regions and St. Petersburg. The main share of the catch is in the Far Eastern Federal District (more than 70 % of all fish and biological resources).
1. Importance of fisheries to man. URL:
carem-wod-2014-4/ocean-important/facts-figures/ (дата обращения: 21.07.2019).
2. Авченко В. Большая рыбалка // Эксперт Online. 2014. URL: expert.ru/ ...
The spawning migration of smelt (Osmerus eperlanus eperlanus L.) in the rivers of the Curonian lagoon basin
This article analyses the features of spawning migration of smelt in the rivers Neman and Matrosovka as a background for fishery regulation. The authors identify the period and extend of spawning migration in the rivers in 2011, the dynamics of catches per unit effort, and species composition of commercial catches. The calculation of optimal fishing effort in case of the transition of fishing into the rivers as a result of the ice conditions is presented in the article.
1. Манюкас И. Ихтиофауна...
The species structure of bottom-dwelling fish communities of the South East Baltic according to the trawl survey data
... catchy structure was analyzed based on the species percentage in the landing and the frequency of occurrence. The results of this investigation can be used in developing an ecosystem approach for the fishing industry.
1. ICES 2013. Report of the Baltic Fisheries Assessment Working Group (WGBFAS), 10—17 April 2013, ICES Headquarters, Copenhagen. ICES CM 2013/ACOM: 10. URL:www.ices.dk (дата обращения: 28.03.2014).
2. Manual for the Baltic International Trawl Survey. Ver. 0.71, ICES CM ...
An overview of international environmental education projects in the Kaliningrad region
The Kaliningrad Region is an area of intensive international cooperation including that in the field of environmental education. The article offers an overview of joint projects implemented by educational institutions, NGOs, and local authorities and analyses the prerequisites for their efficiency.
П., Зотов С.
И., Краснов Е.
и др. Экологическое образование для устойчивого развития // Экология — здоровье — развитие: материалы Международной конференции «Общественное...
The impact of environmental factors on the distribution of Macoma balthica (Linnaeus 1758) and Mytilus edulis (Linnaeus 1758) in the southeastern part of the Baltic Sea
Benthic zonation of the Eastern Gotland Basin, Baltic Sea // Netherlands Journal of Aquatic Ecology. 1997. Vol. 30, №
4. P. 265—282.
Spatial distribution of macrofauna in the Southern Baltic in 1983 // Bulletin of the Sea Fisheries Institute. 1994. №
131(1). P. 47—59.
Zwaan de A.,
Studies on the causes of mortality of the estuarine bivalve
under conditions of (near) anoxia // Marine Biology.
2001. Vol. 138. P. 1021—1028....
Fishing in Novgorod and Pskov Governorates and the related trades (the second half of the 19th/the beginning of the 20th centuries)
This article uses published sources and literature to study the condition of peasant fishing trade in Novgorod and Pskov Governorates in the second half of the 19th/the beginning of the 20th centuries. The work focuses on analyzing the role of fishing trade in the peasant agriculture. The article describes the socioeconomic and environmental factors contributing to the spread of fishing in the Governorates. The author gives a brief description of fishing equipment used by peasants and emphasizes...
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... cennyh vidov ryb v Rossijskoj Federacii, Economic and biological aspects of artificial reproduction of valuable fish species in the Russian Federation, Rybnoe hozjajstvo, Ser. Vosproizvodstvo i pastbiwnoe
vyrawivanie gidrobiontov: Obzornaja informacija [Fisheries sector-in., Ser.Reproduction and pasture cultivation of hydrobionts: Overview], Vol. 1.
7. Razu, M. L. (ed.), 2006, Upravlenie proektom. Osnovy proektnogo upravlenija [Management of the project. The basics of project management], Moscow, KNORUS....
Identification of technology transfer in industries developing in the exclave region under the influence of the “coastal factor”
The exclave and coastal position of the Kaliningrad region determines the development conditions that differ from other regions, including those of the regional innovation subsystem. The most important and integral part of this subsystem which actually ensures the interaction of its components, is transfer of technologies. The main "holders" of technologies in the Kaliningrad region are the universities. Kaliningrad State Technical University performs 37.6 % of the work in the area of...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
2. Studenetsky, S. А., Ivchenko, V. V. and all. 1988, Metodika ocenki jekonomicheskoj jeffektivnosti ispol'zovanija kosmicheskoj informacii v rybnom hozjajstve [Methodology to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of space-based information for fisheries], Moscow.
3. Fedorovsky, A. D., Yakimchuk, V. G., Bodnar, H. N. and Kozlov, Z. V. 2005, Ocenka jeffektivnosti kosmicheskih sistem DZZ na osnove metoda analiza ierarhij [Efficiency evaluation of remote sensing space systems based on hierarchy ...
On Integration of Alternative Approaches to the Understanding of the El Niño — La Niña Phenomenon
The article attempts to 'bring together' different approaches to the nature of the El Niño — La Niña phenomenon on the basis of a multicomponent qualitative model. The capability of model is demonstrated by means of meteorological and oceanological conditions forecast in the South Eastern Pacific Ocean. The author emphasises the general impact of these conditions on the biological and fishery productivity in the area where the El Niño — La Niña phenomenon represents the most important element of...
The principles of economic protection of the marine environment of the Baltic Sea
... Environment. Oxford, 2009.
2. Case Concerning the Barcelona Traction, Light and Power Company, Limited:Judgment of 5 February 1970 // I. C. J. Reports. 1970.
3. Corfu Channel case (UK v. Albania) : Judgment of 9 April 1949 // I. C. J. Reports.1949.
4. Fisheries Case. Judgment of 18.12.1951 // International Court of Justice. URL:http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/5/1809.pdf (дата обращения: 23.09.2013).
5. Hafner G. Meeresumwelt, Meeresforschung und Technologietransfer // Handbuch des ...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... Federation. In: Zagorsky, A. V. (ed.), The Arctic: A Space of Cooperation and Common Security, Moscow, IMEMO RAN, p. 24—25.
13. Study on the economic effects for Maritime Spatial Planning, 2010, Report of Directorate-General for Maritime Affaires and Fisheries, April.
14. The role of maritime clusters to enhance the strength and development of maritime sectors, 2008, Overview of the applied research methodology, Commissioned by the European Commission (DG MARE), November. 16. Backer, H., Frias, M....
The evolution of agricultural nature management models in the Baltic States and the Kaliningrad region in 1890—2016
In each historical period, regional models of agricultural practices are affected by a combination of natural, political, and economic factors. Such models incorporate indicators of changes in the cultivated land area, land structure, and the intensity of agricultural practices. At early stages, the evolution of a model is affected by natural conditions. Later, political (wars, revolutions, changes in national borders) and economic factors (economic crises, changes in the overall economic situation...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... Baltic Sea Environmental Proceedings. 2004. N 108.Heavy Metal Pollution to the Baltic Sea in 2004. Helsinki Commission. Baltic Marine Environmental Protection Commission. № 108, pp. 33.
8. Ojaveer, H., MacKenzie, B. R. 2007. Historical development of fisheries in northern Europe-Reconstructuring chronology of interaction between nature and 105.
9. Perttila, M., Tervo, V., Parmanne, R. 1982. Marine Pollution Bulletin,Vol. 13, Issue 11, pp. 391—393.
10. Brugmann, L., Hennings, U. 1994. Chemistry ...