Motors for regional development: impact on regional political organizations on the university cooperation in the Baltic Sea region
.... London, pp. 3—17.
Kristensen, G. N.
2010. Born into a dream: EuroFaculty and the council of the Baltic Sea States. Berlin.
Leuze, K., Martens, K., Rusconi, A.
2007. New Arenas of Education Governance. The Impact of International Organizations and Markets on Educational Policy Making. In: Martens, K., Rusconi, A., Basingstoke, Leuze K. New Arenas of Education Governance. The Impact of International Organizations and Markets on Educational Policy Making, pp. 3—15.
2000. Water Use and ...
Features of the development of an individual educational trajectory in the framework of cluster approach
This paper is devoted to the problems of contemporary Russian education system and solutions to them. The best way to respond to these challenges is the introduction of cluster approach into the education system. This work analyses the organization of interaction between the agents of educational process in the framework of traditional and cluster approach. It is stressed that cluster approach to organizing the training of specialists in mechanical engi¬neering can solve most urgent ...
The problems of modernising research staff training: the German experience against the background of European reforms
— 16 Laender approaches to reform // Reforming university governance. Changing conditions for research in four European countries / B. Kehm, U. Lanzendorf (eds.).
Bonn, 2006. P. 135—186.
The higher education system. Academic organizations in cross-national perspective.
Van Vught F.
Combining planning and the market: an analysis of the government strategy towards higher education in the
Netherlands // Higher Education Policy. 1997. N
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
... problems, the key aspects of network form of interorganizational interaction, and embeddedness effects.
1. Alter C., Hage J. Organizations working together. Newbury Park, 1993.
2. Benson K. J. The Interorganizational Network as a Political Economy // ... .... Vol. 20, № 2. P. 229—249.
3. Bourdieu P. The forms of capital // Handbook of Theory and Research for the Sociology of Education. N. Y., 1986. P. 241—258.
4. Coleman J. Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital // American Journal of Sociology....
The legal regime of taxation of education organisations in the Russian Federation
This article considers the features of the regime of taxation of educational organizations in view of the latest changes to the tax law; the author analyses major issues pertaining to specific tax exemptions granted to organizations, pays attention to legal disputes relating to the application of the tax law, and comes to a conclusion ...
A model for involving the expert community in implementing the educational policy: The case of a major educational programme
This article presents a general model of involving the research, educa-tional, and other expert communities in implementing the state educational policy. The authors consider the organization of public and expert discussion of sample primary and secondary education programmes. The model describes the nonlinear space of expert interaction, including the key processes, forms, and results thereof.
1. Remorenko I. M., Burov V. V....
Inclusive educational space: A SWOT analysis
This article considers education as a phenomenon of inclusive educational space. The notion of “inclusive educational space” is defined, its general and specific characteristics are outlined, and the principles of organizing an inclusive educational space are formulated. Special attention is paid to the results of a SWOT-analysis that made it possible to identify the hierarchy of opportunity and threat positioning in inclusive educational space within corresponding matrices and develop ...
The monitoring of university education quality in the context of competence model of training
This article considers the main aspects of organizing and conducting monitoring of education quality at universities. The author pays attention to
the features of applying competence approach in controlling the quality of education.
1. Фадеева О. А. Диагностика в вузе. Н. Новгород, 1998.
2. Латыпова ...
Some problems of ecological education of students of military higher education institutions and possible ways to solve them
This article is devoted to the features of ecological education at a military higher education institution pertaining to the need to apply the competence model of specialist training. The author analyses the research and pedagogical problems of organization of military professional ecological training of students of different fields of study and offers the ways to solve them in the framework of the competence approach concept.
Экологическая парадигма ...
The unification of economic activity concepts in education: the legal aspect
... деятельности в России : монография. М., 2005.
8. Ожегов С. И. Словарь русского языка / под ред. Н. Ю. Шведовой. М., 1990.
legal regulation, field of education, educational organization, economic activity, entrepreneurial activity
Organization of professional in-service training for inclusive education
... University in the implementation of in-service training programmes for teachers, health care professionals and heads of medical-pedagogical commissions is analysed. The author assesses the efficiency of professional training provided by networks of education, health, and social care institutions. Networking and information technologies helped to create tailor-made education programmes of primary and secondary education for students with various disabilities. The author also describes a package of ...
The competence and acmeological approach to active design in the system of continuous professional education
This article presents an innovative educational process — active design, which is used as a basic educational process in the system of continuous professional education. The organization of the continuous professional education system requires the application of competence and acmeological approaches.
1. Ансофф И. Стратегическое управление. М., 1989.
2. Беляев М. И. Основы ...
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 2
... Western pedagogues and philosophers and formulates newly the problem of the national upbringing that is after hundred years in tune with the times as before. The papers of Dinze himself and the translation of Natorp’s “Social Pedagogy” which was organized by him turned out to be the catalysts in the debates on the national education and upbringing. The debates took place in Russian in 1913— 1916, and the outstanding philosophers and pedagogues like M. Rubinstein, P. Blonskiy, V. Soroka- Rosinskiy, S. Zolotarev, P. Devin, S. Rusova and others participated in these debates....
The problem of training a teacher to maintain Federal State Educational Standard in basic education
... (FSES) and presents a system of interconnected components identifying a teacher’s readiness to introduce new standards. Special attention is paid to diagnosing a teacher’s readiness to maintain new standards. An advanced training programme “The organization of educational process in compliance with the FSES” is being developed in view of the identified components.
Копотева Г. Л., Логвинова И. М. Методическая готовность работников образования ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... available at: http://www. borussia.pl/index. php?p=pg&id=1 (accessed 22 November 2012).
40. Gdańska fundacja Oświatowa [Gdansk Educational Foundation], available at: http://www. gfo. iq. pl/fundacja/index. php?option=com_content&task= category§ionid ... ... at: http://www. batory (accessed 22 November 2012).
cross-border cooperation, province, non-governmental organizations, foreign partners, EU programmes, Euroregion Baltic
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 1
... Western pedagogues and philosophers and formulates newly the problem of the national upbringing that is after hundred years in tune with the times as before. The papers of Dinze himself and the translation of Natorp’s “Social Pedagogy” which was organized by him turned out to be the catalysts in the debates on the national education and upbringing. The debates took place in Russian in 1913—1916, and the outstanding philosophers and pedagogues like M. Rubinstein, P. Blonskiy, V. Soroka-Rosinskiy, S. Zolotarev, P. Devin, S. Rusova and others participated in these debates....
Electronic portfolio in the system of pedagogical education as an element of the digital educational environment
... digital environment, it integrates the value-motivational, refleсtive, and emotional mechanisms of identity development in the learning process. In the system of higher pedagogical education, the electronic portfolio becomes an integral part of the educational process organization.
1. Бодалев А. А. Личность и общение: избранные психологические труды. М., 1995. URL:
. com/?book=29496 (дата обращения: 17.06.2018).
2. Брылева ...
The organisation of physical training process for the humanities students of IKSUR by means of swimming
... organization of physical training with humanities students with the help of swimming techniques and the peculiarities of the organization of classes.
К., Лубышева Л.
Физическая культура: ... ... автореф. дис. ... канд. пед. наук. Краснодар, 2008.
Pokrovskaya N. V.
students’ physical development, educational process, swimming training, physical development,
Effective models of national and regional educational space development
This article considers effective models of interaction between social and cultural institutions that can be used in developing a common educational space of the CIS countries. Of special significance are the models that involve public organizations. Through establishing mutual connections, domain models create more complex globule structures. Network projects initiated within globules and involving different domains contribute to the emergence of a selfdeveloping common space.
The Masonic Word: Types and Functions
(Accessed 5 February 2019).
19. Morris S. B. The Hidden Secrets of a Master Mason // Educational Lodge № 1002, A. F. & A. M. 1988. № 106.
20. Nagy J. S. Building Hiram. Uncommon Catechism for Uncommon Masonic Education. Lutz, 2009.
21. Oliver G. The Antiquities of Free-masonry: Comprising Illustration of the Five Grand Periods of Masonry. L., 1823.
22. Parker M. Secret Societies: Intimations of Organization // Organization Studies. 2016. № 37 (1). Р. 99—113.
23. Poulet C. Recognising and revealing knowers: an enhanced Bernsteinian analysis of masonic recruitment and apprenticeship // British Journal of Sociology of Education. 2010. Vol....
The role of individual work in the development of creative competency in bachelors of education (The case of the Basics of Mathematical Information Processing course )
This article stresses the need to develop the creative competence in bache-lors of education and describes the stages of its development. The role of indi-vidual work of students (IWS) in the formation of creative competence and the requirements for its organization, contributing to the formation of creative competence are identified. The case of organizing individual work when studying the Basis of Mathematical Information Processing is examined.
1. Пичкова Л. С. Организация самостоятельной ...
The virtual learning environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics
This article considers the innovative technology of educational process organization in the virtual environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics built on the SharePoint platform. The author describes its structure, as well as the purpose and functions of its most important enclosures.
Non-traditional organisation of training in improving the quality of pedagogical education
This article describes the main characteristic features of novel approaches to the organization of professional training of university students majoring in pedagogy. Special attention is paid to the contribution ... ... 46—58.
Chebotareva I. V.
non-traditional classes, organisiational forms, future teachers, pedagogical disciplines, pedagogical education
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
... “Leopoldina”, whose principal objective is to provide advisory services to German policymakers and present German science at the international level. Special attention is paid to the wide spectrum of German research agents: public and private research organizations, higher education institutions, R&D departments of industrial companies. The article stresses the research potential of universities that receive funding under the Excellence Initiative and describes the contribution of production in research and development ...
Virtual devices as means of the organization of interdisciplinary communications
Гилд Х., Тобочник Я.
Компьютерное моделирование в физике. М., 1990. Ч. 1, 2.
Nesterova Zh., Nikitin M., Fedotov V.
experiment, physics, mechanics, virtual devices, technical education.
Key actors of German ‘soft power’ in the Baltics
... the other. It is concluded that, alongside Sweden and Russia, Germany is a major foreign policy player in the Baltics.
1. Lanshina, Т. А. 2014, «Mjagkaja sila» Germanii: kul'tura, obrazovanie, nauka ["Soft power" in Germany: culture, education, science], Vestnik mezhdunarodnyh organizacij [Bulletin of international organizations], no. 2, p. 28—58.
2. Auslandsbüro Lettland, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, 2015, available at: http://www.kas.de/lettland/de/about/ (accessed 01.10.2015).
3. Studien- und Dialogprogramm für Nachwuchspolitiker aus den Baltischen Staaten,...
On interdisciplinary connections in training specialists in theory of elasticity
... suggests parallel studying of mathematics and mechanics, in particular, elasticity theory. The author considers the case of organizing training process for solving a two-dimensional problem of the theory through an inversed method. It is shown that the ... ... Уфлянд Я. С. Биполярные координаты в теории упругости. М. ; Л., 1950.
educational process, biharmonic equation, coordinate systems, Airy function, load, stress, stress condition
Resocialization of Orphans at Vocational School
... and criteria of the estimation of orphan rеsocialization efficiency in the course of vocational training; the authors define organization and methodology bases of resocialization individual support at vocational school.
Психология ... .... Состояние и перспективы // Там же.
Danilova Z., Rean A.
socialization, education, adaptation, self-development, self-realization,
social adaptation, professional adaptation, resocialization, individual ...
On the benthic foraminifera species of Alabaminella weddellensis and Epistominella exigua in paleo-oceanologic reconstructions
... № 1. P. 1—19.
8. Caralp M. H. Abundance of Bulimina exilis and Melonis barleeanum: Relationship to the quality of marine organic matter // Geo-Marine Letters. 1989. Vol. 9. P. 37—43.
9. Corliss B. H. Recent deep-sea benthonic foraminiferal distribution ... ... 2002. Vol. 49. P. 751—785.
14. Hammer Ø., Harper D. A., Ryan P. D. PAST: Paleontological Statistics software package for education and data analysis // Palaeontologia Electronica. 2001. Vol. 4. № 1. P. 1—9.
15. Hecker B. Photographic evidence ...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... qualitative research // International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education. 2012. Vol. 25 (3). P. 251—268.
12. Mitchell K. Educating the national citizen in neoliberal times: from the multicultural self to the strategic cosmopolitan // Transactions ... ...
16. Schultze U., Avital M. Designing interviews to generate rich data for information systems research // Information and Organization. 2011. Vol. 21 (1). P. 1—16.
17. Thagard P., Wood J. V. Eighty phenomena about the self: representation, evaluation,...
The development of mutual external commerce of the Baltic Sea region countries as a sign of integration processes in the Baltic Sea Region
... analysis of the social and economical development of the Baltic Sea region, conducted by Baltic Center for
Advanced Studies and Education (BaltCASE) in frames of the research project «Russia and EU: Past, Present, Future».
Profiles 2007 / World Trade Organization. 2007.
International Trade Statistics Yearbook. Vol. 1. UN
Social capital: a threat of negative application
... Т. Фролова. М., 2007.
15. Becker G. Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education. N. Y., 1975.
16. Beilmann M., Kööts-Ausmees L., Realo A. The relationship between social capital and individualism-collectivism ... ... Building Social Capital without Looking Backward // National Civic Review. 1997. Vol. 86. Р. 119—128.
20. Likert R. The Human Organization. N. Y., 1967.
21. Loury G. A Dynamic Theory of Racial Income Differences // Women, Minorities, and Employment Discrimination....
Information Support of Retraining Programs for Information Security Specialists in Regional Educational and Research Centers
The article proposes ways to eliminate ambiguity in the conduct of retraining of information security specialists in training centers of enterprises and organizations, through the development and application of automated information systems in the form of training programs and software simulators.
1. Ветров И. А. Использование методологии интенсивного информатизированного ...
Methodological bases for the analysis of the strategic potential of learning organisations
... organisational and managerial skills, in the structure of the potential. The article also considers the key feature of the development of educational centre potential.
Друкер П. Ф.
Задачи менеджмента в XXI веке / пер. с англ.... ... Вестник СПбГУ. Сер. Менеджмент. 2003. Вып. 3. С. 18—46.
strategic potential, learning organization, dynamic capabilities, integrated training base, knowledge resources.
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
14. Polkh, P. P. 2013, The Kaliningrad Regional Committee of the CPSU and the organization of cooperation between the USSR and Poland in 1956—1970, Vestnik TGU, no. 10 (126), p. 139—144. (In Russ.)
15.... ... from Euro Regions to Local Border Traffic. Political and geographical aspects, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, Vol. 11, no. 17, p. 10485—10492.
33. Lepik, K.-L. 2009, Euroregions as mechanisms for strengthening crossborder cooperation ...
The CDIO practice in teaching music
... ones – are identified in the context of informa-tion and communications technologies in view of the three major agents of the educational space, namely, the teacher, the student, and the parent. The au-thors propose and describe the practical application ... ... науке, 18—24 июня 2012 г. Калининград, 2012. Т. 2.
6. Kostrikova N. A., Yafasov A.Ya. Intellectual Organization in the New Model of the Russian Marine Industry Development // TransNav (the International Journal on Marine Navigation ...
Between profession and public engagement: Evolution of the public history movement in America
15. Glassberg D. Sense of History: The Place of the Past in American Life. Amherst (MA), 2001.
16. Graham O. L. The Organization of American Historians and Public History. A Progress // The Public Historian. 1996. № 3. P. 7—10.
17. Green ... ... Memoir // Ibid. 2003. № 4. P. 81—94.
20. Hayden D. Placemaking, Preservation and Urban History // Journal of Architectural Education. 1988. Vol. 41. P. 45—51.
21. Hayden D. The Power of Place: Urban Landscapes as Public History. Cambridge (MA), 1995....
Pedagogical support children in a conflict situation: legal aspects
... of the mechanism of pedagogical support for children. It is shown that the abovementioned documents, which guarantee the protection of rights, psychological and physical health and development of the child can be considered as the legal basis for the organization and implementation of pedagogical support for children in conflict situations within the systems of education and social welfare.
1. Декларация и план действий «Мир, пригодный для жизни детей» (утв. Резолюцией S-27/2 Специальной сессии Генеральной Ассамблеи ...
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... Indexes, available at: http://info.worldbank.org/etools/kam2/KAM_page5.asp (accessed 9 July 2012).
18. World Intellectual Property Organization WIPO 2011, International Patent Filings Recover in 2010, available at: http://www.wipo.int/pressroom/en/articles/2011/article_0004.... ... 10 July 2012).
Baltic Sea region, competitiveness, innovation, innovation environment, innovation drivers, education, R&D, innovation capacity, innovation performance
The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity
... issledovaniya [Regional studies], no. 4, p. 87—100.
4. Balabeykina, O. A. 2014, Historical and Geographical aspects of territorial organization of Orthodox Church in Russia, Pskovskii regionologicheskii zhurnal, no. 19, p. 64—73. (In Russ.)
5. Abrosimova,... ... na sluzhbe nauki I innovatsionnogo obrazovaniya [Geography, history and geoecology in the service of science and innovative education], no. 7, p. 150—152. (In Russ.)
6. Murashova, T. V. 2013, Marginality factor in the structure of confessional space ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... implementation challenges // Int. J. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 2015. № 19 (5/6). P. 304—326.
33. Ministry of Education and science. Integrated Science, Studies and Business centres (Valleys). URL:
... ... P. 280—290.
44. Walker G., Kogut B., Shan W. Social capital, structural holes and the formation of an industry network // Organization Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125.
Mikhaylov A. S.
institutional architecture, territorial capital, territorial ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... oblast' v tsifrakh. Kratkiy statisticheskiy sbornik [Kaliningrad Region in Figures. Short Statistical Book], 2014, Territorial'nyy organ Federal'noy sluzhby gosudarstvennoy statistiki po Kaliningradskoy oblasti, Federal State Statistics Service in the Kaliningrad ... ... impacts as part of the optimization of regional nature (for example the Kaliningrad region)], Modern problems of science and education, no. 6, available at: http://www.science-education.ru/120-16513 (accessed 12.24.2014).
13. Kesoretskikh, I. I., Zotov,...