Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... scientific and technical cooperation of the CIS], Moscow, RAP.
11. Dezhina, I. G. 2010, Menjajushhiesja prioritety mezhdunarodnogo nauchno-tehnologicheskogo sotrudnichestva Rossii [Changing priorities of international scientific and technological cooperation between Russia], Ekonomicheskaja politika [Economic policy], no. 5, p. 143—155, available at: www.iep.ru/files/text/policy/2010_5/ dezgina.pdf (accessed 08 April 2013).
12. Ezhkov, V. V. 1990, Mezhdunarodnoe nauchno-tehnicheskoe sotrudnichestvo SSSR [International scientific and technological ...
The External Economic Factor in the Development of Northwestern Regions: Institutional Support and an Impact Assessment
... accounts for a significant proportion of Russia’s exports. The study aims to reveal the connection between the federal district’s external and internal economic development and to identify the extent to which institutional support for international economic cooperation facilitates brisk international trade. The authors consider international trade from the perspective of its procedural and institutional components. The study stresses dependence between the total international trade and internal economic ...
Foreign economic activity of Saint Petersburg, the Leningrad Region, and the Republic of Karelia: problems and opportunities for development
... inter-border cooperation],
Regional'naja jekonomika: teorija i praktika, no. 6, p. 2—8.
5. Vardomskij, L. B. 2009, Rossijskoe porubezh'e v uslovijah globalizacii, Moscow, Knizhnyj dom «Librokom», 216 p.
Bazhenov Yuri, Podshuvejt Olga
international economic cooperation, international trade, cross-border cooperation, adjacent areas, interregional cooperation, economic development capacity
The resource potential of transborder cooperation between the Kaliningrad and Grodno regions
... приграничное сотрудничество — приоритетный фактор союзной интеграции Беларуси и России. Минск, 2008.
Sergiyevich N. F.
integration, transborder cooperation, interregional cooperation, economic regulation, model
Intensification of Russian role in trans-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea region
... participation in such cooperation as well as formation of trans-border socio-economic systems may shift their development to the innovative type.
Oding N. Yu., Fedorov G. M.
transborder cooperation, Baltic Sea macroregion, innovative
development, cooperation, euroregions, integration, recipient, pan-European economic space.
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... — Klaipeda transborder innovative clusters. The city of Saint Petersburg and the adjacent Leningrad region, as well as the Kaliningrad region can become innovative development corridors between Russia and the EU and, eventually, develop into the ‘economic growth poles’ of the Russian Federation.
1. Baranova, Yu. V. 2012, O mezhdunarodnom sotrudnichestve Severo-Zapada Rossii v innovacionnoj sfere na Baltike [On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic], Balt. reg., no. 4, p. 150—166. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-12.
2. Belova, A. V. 2012, Instrumenty nauchno-tehnicheskogo sotrudnichestva Rossii i Evropejskogo sojuza v innovacionnoj ...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... Industry and Tourism Training in Terms of Import Substitution, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, no. 6 (1), p. 288—293.
Zaitseva N. A., Kropinova E. G.
tourism, cross-border cooperation, diversification, regional development, economic cooperation, Russian Federation
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 4, p. 19—35.
8. Mezhevich, N. M. 2002, Regional'naja jekonomicheskaja politika Rossijskoj Federacii: vlijanie transgranichnogo sotrudnichestva na tradicionnye i novye mehanizmy realizacii [Regional economic policy of the Russian Federation: the impact of cross-border cooperation in the traditional and new mechanisms for implementing], St. Petersburg, Izdatel’stvo St. Petersburg state university.
9. Nekrasov, N. N. 1978, Regional'naja jekonomika [Regional Economy], Moscow, Ekonomika.
10. de Rougemont, D. 1977, L’Avenir ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... Programme 2007—2013, available at: http://www.eu.baltic.net (accessed 21 September 2012).
7. Ovchinnikova, G. N. 2006, Innovacii v social'no-kul'turnom servise i turizme [Innovations in social and cultural services and tourism], Ufa, Ufa State Academy of Economics and Service.
8. Legal basis, Cross-border Cooperation Programme Lithuania — Poland — Russia 2007—2013, available at: http://www.lt-pl-ru.eu/en,1,2 (accessed 11 July 2013).
9. Chekalina, T. V. 2007, Razvitie i prostranstvennaja differenciacija transgranichnogo sotrudnichestva v Baltijskom ...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... Publications, Vol. 44, no 4, p. 1—4.
14. Interim report on the implementation of the study «The Baltic Sea Region in the focus of development strategies of the European Union and the Russian Federation », 2012, Center for Cross-Border and Interregional Cooperation of the Higher School of Economics, St. Petersburg, available at:
(accessed 14.04.2016). (In Russ.)
15. Musterd, S., Marcińczak, S., van Ham, M., Tammaru, T. 2016, Socioeconomic ...
Crossborder and trans-border cooperation of medium-sized cities of Kaliningrad region in Baltic Sea Region
Belova A. V.
transborder cooperation, Baltic Sea macroregion, crossborder
cooperation, cooperation, euroregions, integration, recipient, pan-European economic space.
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... stereotypical understanding of EU-Russia energy relations is often reduced to trade in oil and natural gas, which downplays the importance of energy efficiency cooperation. Such cooperation is promoted within the Energy Charter and its Treaty, Partnership and Cooperation Agreement, Energy Dialogue, Common Economic Space, Partnership for Modernisation. However, it lacks practical development, which relates to the instability of the legal environment in Russia, insufficient mechanisms of financial support for energy conservation projects and poor political ...
Network Modelling of Transboundary Cooperation between Russian and Belarusian Regional Enterprises: the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno Regions
... and the development of a complex cooperation programme. The working version of the model includes approximately 150 events. As to its purpose, it is a representation of a well-balanced established international coordination programme of transboundary cooperation at a level of two regions.
1. Bilchak, V. S. 2001, Prigranichnaja jekonomika [Frontier economics], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Kaliningradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta.
2. Borodavkina, N. Yu. 2010, Osobennosti transgranichnogo sotrudnichestva subjektov predprinimatel'stva Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Especially cross-border cooperation ...
On trends in the development of cross-border cooperation in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation
cooperation_en (дата обращения: 04.05.2019).
Kivikari U., Lindstrоm M., Lihuto K. The external economic relations of the Kaliningrad Region. Turku school of economics and business administration, Discussion. Kaliningrad, 1998.
Klemeshev A., Fedorov G., Zverev Yu. et al. Concept of development of the Kaliningrad region under the conditions of Russian European cooperation in the Baltic sea region // Region of co-operation. Iss. 9 (34). Kaliningrad, 2004.
Mezhevich N. Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives // Baltic region. 2015. № 2 (24). P. 4—12.
Perkmann М. Cross-border regions ...
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
... the same geopolitical system, within which they are developing two regional cooperation subsystems strongly influenced both by internal political and economic dynamics and by external actors. The aim of this research is to analyse the political and economic factors that influence the cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the Black Sea area by means of comparative approach, which will help to determine the similarities and differences necessary to give an overview of two strategic areas in the European context.
1. Aydin M.
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... Baltic Sea region is one of the most developed transnational regions. It comprises the coastal areas of Russia, Germany, and Poland and the entire territories of Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. New spatial forms of international economic cooperation develop in the region. The region is not homogeneous in terms of socioeconomic development, thus there are certain differences in the areas and the intensity of international cooperation. The article sets out to identify structural characteristics ...
The basic trends in the development of bilateral trade between the Kaliningrad and Grodno regions
... Минск, 2002.
5. Официальный сайт Национального статистического комитета Республики Беларусь. URL: http://belstat.gov.by
Sergievich N. F.
cross-border cooperation, interregional cooperation, foreign economic activity, commodity circulation, balance coefficient, correlation coefficient.
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... Maryshev, А. А. 2009, Prigranichnoe sotrudnichestvo: teorija i praktika. Politicheskie, pravovye, jekonomicheskie problemy mezhdunarodnogo sotrudnichestva na postsovetskom prostranstve [Cross-border cooperation: theory and practice. Political, legal and economic issues of international cooperation on the post-Soviet space], St. Petersburg.
6. Smith, D. 2008, Reform failures may still kill off the euro, The Sunday Times,25 May.
Vovenda Alexei, Plotnikov Vladislav
Euroregion, Euregio, Eurozone crisis, EU, post-Soviet space
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... border: EU enlargement to the East], eds. W. Bieńkowski, J. Grabowiecki, H. Wnorowski. Białystok,Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu w Białymstoku.
6. Nawrocka, I. 2007, Współpraca transgraniczna w Euroregionie Bałtyk w latach 1998—2006 [Cross-border cooperation in ERB in the years 1998—2006], PhD thesis. Faculty of Economics, no. 57 33 PD, Sopot.
7. Gomółka, K., 2008, Współpraca transgraniczna Polski i Federacji Rosyjskiej na przykładzie euroregionu Bałtyk. In: Rutkowski M. (eds.) Relacje nowych krajów Unii europejskiej z Federacją Rosyjską w aspekcie ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... memory on Polish-Russian relations (1989—2009)], Report on the Candidate Dissertations in the Historical Sciences, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University, p. 397. (In Russ.)
21. Area of the Program, Lithuania-Poland-Russia ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2007—2013, available at:
(accessed 20.01.2017). (In Russ.)
22. Federal Law of 04.01.1999 No. 4-FZ On the Coordination of International and Foreign Economic Relations of Subjects of the Russian Federation, 1999, President of Russia, available at:
(accessed 01.2017). (In Russ.)
23. The federal portal of draft normative legal acts, the official website for posting ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
Network cooperation — the most efficient form of unlocking the economic and natural potential of territories — is rapidly developing in Russia under the influence of global processes. Due to its unique geopolitical position, the Kaliningrad region is one of the regions where such networks develop at both the regional ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
(accessed 14.02.2017). (in Russ.)
41. Chub, M. A. 2012, Heilongjiang Amur region: projects and prospects of international tourism, Evrazijskaya integraciya: ehkonomika, pravo, politika [Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics], no. 12, p. 69—74. (in Russ.)
42. Shekov, V. A. 2015, Geological, mining and industrial heritage of Finnish Karelia. Cross-Border Cooperation Programme project ENPI CBC “Karelia” KA 334 “Mining road”, Trudy Karel'skogo nauchnogo centra RAN [Proceedings of Karelian Research Centre of Russian Academy of Sciences], no. 7, p. 205—210. (in Russ.)
43. The Cultural Heritage of ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... http://www. torgpredstvo. ru/torg_pred.php?id_land=59&contl=1 (accessed 30 July 2012).
5. Otkrytaja innovacionnaja platforma — instrument sotrudnichestva Rossii i Evropejskogo sojuza v prigranichnoj oblasti [Open innovation platform — a tool for cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the border area], available at: http://www. finrusinno. ru/kuvat/Tmoipa/lpr%20inno%20esite_rus_esite_web.pdf (accessed 10 September 2012).
6. Final cluster analysis. Identification of cross-border economic clusters in transborder region of St. petersburg, Leningrad region and Ida-Virumaa, 2008, Narva Business Advisory Services Foundation, St. Petersburg Information and Analytical Center, Synergy International Ltd, available at: http://rus. kohtla-jarve....
Foreign lobbying as an instrument of defense cooperation between Poland and the United States
... to become a key partner of the US in ensuring European security. On the other hand, it has ambitions to take the leading position in the security area among the Baltic States. The Polish leadership sees an additional advantage in expanding military cooperation with the United States, regarding it as a jumping board to accelerating its economic and technological development. This article examines a mechanism underlying defence cooperation between the US and Poland, i.e. lobbying Poland’s interests in another state. This allows Warsaw to actively promote its interests in the US. The ...
From the idea to the strategy of Baltic Europe
This article focuses on the historic prerequisites and forms of international cooperation in the Baltic region (“Baltic cooperation”). According to the author, Baltic Europe is being formed as a single administrative, economic, cultural and infrastructural area, which could become a new economic and cultural center of Europe. Special emphasis is given to policies and strategies of the EU in the Baltic Sea region.
Andrulewicz E., 1994, Morze Bałtyckie,...
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
....pl/resource/0f1a87ba-5ff2-48f4-80ba-c2f66dbd6360:JCR (accessed: 22.01.2016).
7. Bengtsson, R. 2016, Sweden and the Baltic Sea Region. In: Pierre, J. (ed.) The Oxford Handbook of Swedish Politics, Oxford, p. 442—461.
8. Brask, H. 2014, Governance crisis in the Baltic Sea region cooperation? April 24, available at: http://www.bdforum.org/hans-brask-governance-crisis-balticsea-region-cooperation/ (accessed 05.02.2016).
9. Communication From The Commission To The European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic And Social Committee And The Committee Of The Regions, 2009, Concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Brussels, 10 June, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/com_baltic_en....
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... available at: http://www.go-regionen.org (accessed: 19.12.2012).
5. Kaledin, N. V., Korneevets, V. S. 2007, Transgranichnoe sotrudnichestvo v Baltijskom regione — k novym prostranstvennym formam mezhdunarodnoj jekonomicheskoj integracii [Cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region — to the new spatial forms of international economic integration], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta [Bulletin of St. Petersburg University], Vol. 7, no. 3, p. 80—90.
6. Korneevets, V. S. Transnacional'nye i transgranichnye regiony kak specificheskie formy territorial'noj organizacii ...
The prospects of nuclear power development in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea region as a factor of the formation of international relations system in the region
... current development of economic diplomacy in the world is determined by a combination of globalization and regionalization. In addition, it has an economic dimension. At the same time, the Baltic Sea region demonstrates large-scale politicisation of economic cooperation. The development of nuclear power in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea is indicative of the effectiveness of political and economic cooperation in the region. The author believes that Russia and the three Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia ...
Peculiarities of Transboundary Cooperation between the Kaliningrad Region’s Business Entities
... various aspects of regional transboundary cooperation including foreign trade, investment climate, and implementation of transboundary infrastructure projects financed by European funds. The analysis conducted is based on the results of transboundary cooperation with the participation of Kaliningrad business entities. The author considers the impact of economic crisis on transboundary interaction.
Мирохозяйственные связи Калининградской области: экономическое развитие в условиях анклавности: ...
EU-Russia cooperation in the Baltic Sea marine environment protection
... системы «Гарант».
5. Action Plan. Commission Staff Working Documents. SEC(2009) 712/2 / European Commission. URL: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/cooperation/baltic/ (дата обращения: 14.02.2011).
6. Road map for economic cooperation / European Commission. URL: http://eeas.europa.eu/russia/docs/roadmap_economic_en.pdf (дата обращения: 14.02.2011).
7. Baltic Sea Action Group — за Балтийское море // Инфо-Финляндия. URL: http://www....
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... gosudarstvah-uchastnikah Dogovora o Tamozhennom sojuze i Edinom jekonomicheskom
prostranstve [Agreement on the establishment and operation of branches of higher education institutions in the member states of the Treaty on the Customs Union and the Common Economic Space], 2009. In: Mezhdunarodnye soglashenija o sotrudnichestve v sfere obrazovanija [International agreements on cooperation
in the sphere of education], Moscow, The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
9. Torkunov, A. V. Obrazovanie kak instrument «mjagkoj sily» vo vneshnej politike Rossii [Education as an instrument of "soft power" ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... 44—60 (In Russ.).
31. Efremenko, I. N., Karaya, Y. V. 2013, Development of integration processes in the Baltic region countries, Vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta (RINKh) [Bulletin of the Rostov State University of Economics], no. 1—2, p. 126—132 (In Russ.).
32. Khodachek, А. M. 2010, Transgranichnoe sotrudnichestvo makroregiona Severo-Zapad [Cross-border cooperation of the North-West microregion], HSE Saint Petersburg Publishing House (In Russ.).
33. Zhilina, L. N. 2018, Russian Diaspora in the Baltic States and its Role in Russian Foreign Policy, Vestnik diplomaticheskoi akademii MID Rossii. Rossiya ...
The role of the Kaliningrad region in the development of Russian-German relations
... foundations. This publication is based on the authors' presentation at the round table discussion on the cooperation between Russian and German partner regions held on September 23, 2011 in the framework of the 8th International Conference on Transborder Cooperation: the Russian Federation, the European Union, and Norway (September 22—23, 2011, Kaliningrad). The article considers topical issues of Russian-German economic and cultural relations in the Kaliningrad region, which facilitate the development of Russian strategy for the integration of northwestern constituent entities into the economic and cultural space of the Baltic region.
1. Demograficheskij ezhegodnik ...
Geographic context of applying for grants from Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein and the use grant money in Lithuania in the framework of the “European Economic area (EEA)” and the “Norway” programmes
... Mechanism website. URL:
www. eeagrants. org
of Finances of
, 2008. URL:
www. finmin. lt
material on EEA and Norway Grants in
17th July, 2006
the “European Economic Area” programme, the “Norway” programme, Lithuania, grants, priority sector of cooperation
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
....eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/action_17122010_en.doc (accessed 29 April 2012).
7. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2010, Annual report 04.10.2010, Annex 1, Summary of Implementation, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/cooperate/baltic/documents_en.cfm#2 (accessed 10 May 2013).
8. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2009, Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions, 10 June 2009. Brussels: Commission of the European Communities, 2009, available at: http://eu.baltic.net/Baltic_Sea_Region_Strategy.7428.html? (accessed 29 April 2012).
9. The EU Strategy ...
Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
....ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1018639 (accessed 18.10.2015)
16. Eliseev, A. 2011, Maloe prigranichnoe sotrudnichestvo: okno v ES? [Small cross-border cooperation: the window in the EU?], Novaja Jeўropa, available at: http://n-europe.eu/article/2011/12/05/maloe_prigranichnoe_sotrudnichestvo_okno_v_es ... ... (accessed 15.10.2015).
18. Mezhdunarodnye i vneshnejekonomicheskie svjazi sub#ektov Rossijskoj Federacii [International and Foreign Economic Relations of the Russian Federation], 2001, Moscow, 352 p.
19. Morachevskaya, K. A. 2013, Prigranichnost' i periferijnost' ...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... principles and scope of marine planning and analyse recent research works into spatial development. We conclude that marine spatial planning is a principal tool of the EU’s integrated policy. Many European countries of the Baltic region are seeking cooperation with Russia to preserve the natural and economic environment of the Baltic Sea. Most joint spatial planning projects have been initiated by Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Poland.
Palmowski T., Tarkowski M.
Baltic Sea region, European Union, integrated coastal area management, spatial ...
The development of a Russian-Polish cross-border region: the role of the Kaliningrad agglomeration and the Tri-City (Gdansk—Gdynia—Sopot)
Until 1991 ties between entities located on either side of the Russian-Polish border were virtually non-existent. There were, however, favourable physical, geographical, economic, social, and ekistical conditions for the development of a cross-border region. Since the early 1990s, cooperation between administrative units and municipalities, businesses, and non-governmental organisations has been developing on an institutional basis. Euroregions and cross-border cooperation programmes have become major contributors to cross-border ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... Fedorov, G. M., Limonov L. E., Oding, N. Yu. (eds.) 2008, Severo-Zapad Rossii v regione Baltiiskogo morya: problemy i perspektivy ekonomicheskogo vzaimodeistviya i sotrudnichestva [North-West Russia in the Baltic Sea Region: Problems and Prospects for Economic Cooperation and Cooperation], Kaliningrad, 259 p. (In Russ.)
7. Klemeshev, A. P. 2016, Baltic Sea Region Studies: Current Trends (Based on Publications in the Baltic Region Journal), Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 4—10.
8. Korneevets, V. S. 2008, The ...
The changing role of border regions in the regional policies of the EU and Russia
... that the federal border region policy is largely a reflection of the features and problems of Russia’s regional policy as a whole. Currently, the development of cross-border cooperation is affected more strongly by national security concerns than by economic growth considerations. Cross-border cooperation is no longer part of the regional policy. Border regions, however, have received an increasing proportion of federal investments in recent years, particularly, amid the reunification with the Crimea. The study calls for better coordination ...
The Kaliningrad region in Polish scientific research
This article offers an overview of the leading Polish research centres focusing on the political, social, and economic aspects of the Kaliningrad region.
1. Achremczyk, S. 2005. Komunikaty Mazursko-Warmińskie, № 3.
2. Baryła, T. 2000.... ... FR w Europie. Rosyjska enklawa w nowym międzynarodowym ładzie politycznym. Toruń.
10. Chełminiak, M., Kotowicz, W. 2004. Cooperation between the Pomorskie and Podlaskie Voivodships and the Kaliningrad District. In: E. Romanowska, B. Samojłowicz. ...
Cross-border Cooperation as a Mechanism of Regional Marketing in the Baltic Region
... cooperation and to the elaboration of an efficient development strategy as a promising direction of further study of the cross-border cooperation and regionalisation phenomena.
Каледин Н. В., Корнеевец В. С.
Трансграничное ... ... 66—75.
соседства региона Балтийского моря.
http://www.lenobl. ru/economics/foreign/neighbour/ Baltic_region#reg34
4. Anholt S. Nation Branding: A continuing theme. Brand management. 2002. № 10 ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
24. Friedmann, J. 1966, Regional Development Policy: A Case Study of Venezuela, MIT Press, 279 p.
25. Malkowski, А. 2014, Małyruchgranicznyjako element kształtowaniawspółpracytransgranicznej, Research Papers of Wrocław University of Economics (PraceNaukoweUniwersytetuEkonomicznego we Wrocławiu), no. 348, p. 190-199.
Bolychev O., Gumenyuk I., Kuznetsova T.
retail, cross-border cooperation, local border traffic, Kaliningrad region Polish border voivodeships
Does corruption influence the sustainability of economic growth?
... actions. Individuals and organizations can join in sharing resources for creating a sustainable future. There are several factors that influence sustainable development. Among them are: government policies; management and organization; financial and economic factors. The main question for institutional sustainability may be formulated as the following: can the strengthened institutional structure continue to deliver the results of technical cooperation to the ultimate end-users? Individuals and organizations can join in sharing resources for creating a sustainable future. Anticorruption strategies are related to the reform of state institutions. One advantage of the fundamental economic ...
Tourism in Border Regions: Theoretical Aspects of a Geographical Study
... no. 3, p. 144—153.
12. Anderson, M., Bort, E. 2001, The frontiers of European Union, New York, 223 p.
13. David, L., Toth, G., Bujdoso, Z., Remenyik, B. 2011, The role of tourism in the development of border regions in Hungary, Romanian Journal of Economics, Vol. 33, p. 109—124, available at:
14. De Sousa, L. 2013, Understanding european Cross-border Cooperation: A Framework for Analysis, Journal of European Integration, Vol. 35, no. 6, p. 669—687. DOI: 10.1080/07036337.2012.711827
15. Demek, J. 1974, Systemova teorie a studium krajiny, Brno, 224 p.
16. Dołzbłasz, S., Raczyk, A. 2011, Trans-border ...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... available at: http://www. vestnik-
argo.sfedu.ru/sites/default/files/23.Лачининский.pdf (accessed 24.12.2013).
19. Kuznetsova, O. A. 2013, Piramida faktorov social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija regionov [Piramida of factors of social and economic development of regions],Voprosy economiki [Questions of economy], no. 2, p. 121—131.
20. Fedorov, G. M. 2013, Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU, Baltic region, no. 1 (15), p. 4—18. doi:10.5922/2079-8555-2013-1-1.
21. Kivikari, U. 2000, Rasshirenie Evropejskogo Sojuza i Rossija — situacija vzaimnoj vygody [Expansion of the European Union and Russia — ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... torgovyh setej v Rossii [Territorial differentiation of retailers and retail chains in Russia], Region sotrudnichestva [Region cooperation], no. 3 (59).
6. Bolychev, О. N. 2009, Torgovaja set': formirovanie i strategicheskoe upravlenie na raznyh jetapah ... ... setej v zapadnoj jekonomicheskoj sociologii: analiz teoreticheskih podhodov [Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 12, p. 128—138....
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... available at: http://www.regnum.ru/news/polit/1320221.html (accessed 30 April 2012).
5. Chekalina, T. N. 2001, Rossija i strany Pribaltiki: itogi i perspektivy jekonomicheskogo sotrudnichestva [Russia and the Baltic countries: results and prospects for economic cooperation], Vneshnejekonomicheskij bjulleten' [External economic bulletin], no. 12, p. 25—30.
6. Stanchinsky, G. A. 1994, Russkie i balty: jetnosociologicheskij ocherk [Russian and Balts: ethno-sociological essay], Saint Petersburg, Publishing of ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... Technik GmbH, Vol. 2, 88 p, available at: http://files.conferencemanager.dk/medialibrary/04d6301d-b532-4d77-9d6f-90a7e38fc1db/images/Upd ated_Report_Clusters_are_individuals_Vol._II.pdf (accessed 16 December 2012).
6. Dávila, N. G. 2011, Simultaneous cooperation and competition for economic development: the case of Copenhagen capacity (Denmark) and invest in Skane (Sweden) to foster the Medicon valley cluster, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier University, 70 p.
7. Den Dansk — Tyske Region «Vioverskrider Graenser», official website,...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... The Baltic States follow their own political and economic ways. The study proves the hypothesis of low efficiency of large infrastructure project and their political motivation. It is concluded that the disregard of the factor of mutually beneficial economic cooperation with Russia destabilizes the development of national economic of the Baltic States. The author believes that modern infrastructure projects in the Baltic Sea region should be integrated into both western and eastern dimensions.
1. Hartija ...