Demographic Ranking of the Baltic Sea States
... Integral'nye demograficheskie rejtingi polozhenija [Integrated ratings demographic situation], Obrazovanie. Nauka. Nauchnye kadry [Education. Science. Brainpower], no. 4, p. 25—28.
5. Kuznetsova, Т. Yu. 2012, Demografija s osnovami jetnografii [Demographics of the basics of Ethnography], Kaliningrad.
6. Sluka, A. Ye., Sluka, N... ... Vosproizvodstvo naselenija i rynok rabochej sily v Rossii [Reproduction of the population and the labor market in Russia], Problemy sovremennoj jekonomiki [Problems of Modern Economics], no 1, p. 85—88.
8. Shmakov, N. A. 2011, Demograficheskie rejtingi polozhenija...
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
... Sezda Geograficheskogo obshhestva SSSR [Proceedings of the V Congress of the USSR Geographical Society], Leningrad, p. 31—32.
2. Agafonov, N. T. 1982, Regional'naja jekonomiko-demograficheskaja obstanovka: Osnovnye polozhenija koncepcii [Regional economic and demographic situation: the basic concepts]. In: Social'naja geografija Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Social geography of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, p. 25—42.
3. Agafonov, N. T., Golubev, A. N. 1973, Kategorii i faktory demograficheskoj obstanovki (situacii) ...
Population Ageing as a Sociodemographic Problem in the Baltic Region
... Michalski, T. 2001, The main demographic and health problems of the former Soviet part of Baltic Europe, Baltic Europe on the Eve of Third Millenium. Published series: Coastal Regions, no. 3, p. 113—119.
14. Michalski, T. 2005, Changes in the Demographic and Health Situation Among Post-Communist Members of the European Union, Pelplin.
15. The 2015 Ageing Report. Economic and budgetary projections for the 28 EU Member States (2013—2060), 2015, European economy, no. 3, p. 397.
16. The 2015 Ageing Report Economic and budgetary projections for the 28 EU Member States (2013—2060), 2015, European Commission, Directorate-General ...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, West Pomeranian, Pomeranian, and Warmian-Masurian Voivodeships, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, ... ... Petersburg) in 2002—2011. The study uses standard methods of demographic analysis, the data provided by national statistical ... ... stationary phase of the demographic transition model (DTM). The situation proves to be unfavourable in the Polish regions under ... ... D. Szymańska. Toruń, 2000. Р. 9—11.
30. Kuptsch Ch. The Economic Crisis and Labour Migration Policy in European Countries ...
Current Geodemographic Problems in the European Union and Migration Crisis of the 2010s
7. Degusarova, V. S., Martynov, V. L., Sazonova, I. E. 2016, Geo-demographic situation in the Czech Republic and Slovakia at the end of XX — beginning of XXI century, Izvestiya Russkogo Geograficheskogo... ... p. 83—94. (In Russ.)
8. Degusarova, V. S., Martynov, V. L., Sazonova, I. E. 2015, Demographic development in Poland during the years of its membership in the European... ... ekonomicheskie, sotsial'nye, kul'turnye i ekologicheskie protsessy [Mosaic urban spaces: economic, social, cultural and ecological processes], Collected materials of All-Russian...
Improving Human Resource Training Policy for the Balanced Economic and Demographic Development of the Kaliningrad Region
Balanced economic and demographic development is vital for ensuring the dynamic and proportional development of the regions. However, Russia as a whole ... ... the possible solutions to the problems revealed. The study relies on a modified concept of regional eco-nomic and demographic situation that supplements traditional analysis of the connection between the demographic characteristics of regional population ...
Typology of the geodemographic situation in the regions of the North-West of Russia
... смерти за год // ЕМИСС. Государственная статистика. URL:
cator/31620 (дата обращения: 31.08.2018).
Emelyanova L. L., Ezhova V. K.
geodemographic situation, human resources, demographic situation, migration, indicators of social and economic development
Economic and demographic distinctions between municipal districts of the Kaliningrad region
The economic and demographic situation in the Kaliningrad region is better than in most regions of the country. The dynamic economic development results in high employment and low unemployment rates. The demand for labour force is partially satisfied through high net migration ...
The evaluation of perspectives of labour supply in the Kaliningrad region
Limited reproduction of labour supply in the Kaliningrad region, determined by demographic situation, causes the necessity to attract
more immigrants and requires innovative development of economics.
ежегодник: 2007 / Территориальный орган Федеральной службы госстатистики по Калининградской области. Калининград,...
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
Various studies of economic and geographical relations in Russian regions often overemphasise the role of economy.... ... (19), p. 41—53. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-4.
4. Demograficheskij ezhegodnik [Demographic Yearbook]: 2010, 2010, Kaliningrad, 80 p.
5. Informacionno-analiticheskij... ... no .45, Fevrier, p. 97—110.
17. Fedorov, G. 2014, The concept of geo-demographic situation and geodemographic typology of the subjects of the Russian Federation. In:...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... the spread of Covid-19. National responses are dynamic processes and thus an elusive, albeit important, object of study. The governments ... ... have had a serious impact on citizens’ mobility and employment situation. Among the affected are millions of migrants working ... ... obozrenie. Seriya 1. Ekonomika i pravo [Scientific Review. Series 1. Economics and Law], no. 3, p. 7—21. doi:
https://doi.org/10.... ... politika: 10 let spustya. Effekty, instrumenty, novye tseli [Proactive Demographic Policy: 10 Years Later. Effects, tools, new targets],...
The ethnic aspects of demographic processes in the Baltic region states
This article focuses on the problems pertaining to the regionalisation of geo-demographic situation in the Baltic region. Particular attention is paid to the influence of ethnic factors on the parameters and trends of demographic processes. The author comes to a conclusion about the achievement of demographic homeostasis in most ethnos-nations ... ... Policy.
2. Ronkina, A. (ed.) Baltic 21. Triennial Report 2006—2008. 2009. Stockholm.
3. Kaszmarczyk, P., Okólski, M. 2008. Economic Impacts of Migration on Poland and Baltic States // Fafo-paper. Oslo.
4. Indans, I. 2009. Migration Policies in the ...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... countries by the direction and intensity of migration connections and stresses the impact of international migration on the demographic and sociocultural situation in different European states.
1. Anohin, A. A. 2003, Osobennosti globalizacii i regionalizacii v sovremennom mire, Regional'naya ehkologiya, no. 3—4, p. 15—22.
2. United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Population Division, 2016, available at: http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/migration/ ...
The Baltics and Russian North-West: the Core and the Periphery in the 2000s
This article analyses population changes in North-West regions of Russia (the former North-Western economic zone and the Kaliningrad region) and the Baltics at the level of urban districts and municipalities. The cohort component method is ... ... and periphery in regional development], Мoscow.
3. Zayonchkovskaya, J. A. 1991, Demograficheskaja situacija i rasselenie [Demographic situation and the resettlement]. Moscow, 133 p.
4. Zayonchkovskaya, J. A. Veldanova, I. Yu. 1982, Migracija sel'skogo naselenija ...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
This article presents the results of comprehensive research the migration situation in the region and the practices of migration management in the framework of risk theory within modern ... ... opportunities for the arrival and adaptation of compatriots. The authors discuss migration and economic statistics, and propose a forecast for human resources development with and... ... modernity], Moscow.
3. Rybakovsky, L. L. (ed.), 2003, Demograficheskij ponjatijnyj slovar' [Demographic conceptual dictionary], Moscow.
4. Emelyanova, L. L., Karas, I. S. 2009...
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... countries — Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. The region’s hubs are the port cities located along the Baltic Sea coast... ... the Baltic region is relatively favorable in view of its transport, logistics, and demographic potential and the advantageous geo-economic situation. St. Petersburg has certain competitive advantages in the region brought about... ... of the Government of St. Petersburg on May 13, 2014 N 355 "On the Strategy for Economic and Social Development of St. Petersburg for the period till 2030"], 2014...
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... wellbeing is assessed on the basis of an analysis of statistical data and expert evaluations. Rural districts were identified in the ... ... %). Further analysis was based on the indices of geodemographic situation, investment potential, and production development. Rural ... ... Jekonomika sel'skogo hozjajstva i pererabatyvajushhih predprijatij [Economics of agriculture and processing enterprises], no. 2, p.... ... (accessed 25.10.2013).
20. Stanaitis, S. 2004, Social, economic and demographic changes of rural areas in Lithuania, available at: ...
Strategic opportunities for economic development of the Baltic Sea coastal zones and sea industrial and port complexes
... priorities of development of coastal zones taking into account the changes in the strategic situation in order to maintain the components of marine potential of the Russian Federation... ... article aims to develop an indicator system of assessment of coastal zone potential, and sea industrial and port facilities in order to identify the characteristic and strategic capacities of the economic development of these territories in the complex approach. The research methodology... ... morehozjajstvennogo potenciala primorskih regionov (subektov) Rossijskoj Federacii [Evaluation of demographic marine economic potential of coastal regions (subjects) of the Russian
The factors of human capital reproduction financing
... analysis of influence of a certain set of factors on human capital reproduction financing. The basic factors are as follows: demographical factor, public sector development level, technological development, labor market situation, political factor, and the state of economy.
ежегодник: стат. сб. Калининград, 2010.... ... Social Capital // Paper presented for an international symposium on The Contribution of Human and Social Capital to Sustained Economic Growth and Well-Being, HRD Canada and the OECD, March 19—21,
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
... have recently been published. The author distinguishes between inertia, confrontation, and cooperation scenarios and examines their prerequisites and possible consequences. The scenarios are developed based on an analysis of geographic, economic, and political factors. The decisive factor is a state-controlled foreign policy, which is affected by the international situation as well as relations between the state and the external resources exploited... ..., Swedish Environmental Protection Agency.
27. Zvidriņš, P., Berziņš, A. 2014, Demographic Development in the Baltic Sea Region, Political State Region Report, p....
Employment in the Kaliningrad region in comparison with the nearest regions of Russia and with the average Russian level
... good background for comparing employment indicators of the Kaliningrad region with the national average as well as with the indicators of its closest neighbours among the Russian regions — the Pskov and the Smolensk regions. Despite the fact that economic and demographic situation in the Kaliningrad region is more favorable than in the majority of other Russian regions, disparities between availability and quality of labor resources, and the needs of the region’s economy have been established. The authors also note ...
Interregional and cross-country flows of labor resources in the Kaliningrad region: factors and vectors in the contemporary Eurasian context
... migration monitoring and analysis. The aim of the study is to analyze the position of the Kaliningrad region in the labor migration within the transforming geopolitical space. The article describes the regional labor market evolution under the influence of demographic and economic dynamics. The migration situation in the region has been thoroughly considered. It was revealed that, despite the fact that the Kaliningrad region remains highly attractive for migrants and temporary migrant workers, mainly from the CIS, the balance of external labor migration ...
Population aging and the problems of the sandwich generation: Socioeconomic and psychological aspects
... predominantly females, who care for their elderly parents, raise children (or grandchildren), and perform their professional duties. One of the key problems faced by people in this situation is psychological adaptation to the changing life conditions. This article... ... J. A. Informal caring-time and caregiver satisfaction // European Journal of Health Economics. 2012. Vol. 13, No. 6. P. 683—705.
24. Minett C. Prevention better than... ... Sandwich Generation Rising Financial Burdens for Middle-Aged // Pew Research. Social & Demographic Trends. 2013. URL: http:// www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/01/30/the-sandwich-generation/...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
The so-called “compression” of social and economic space has been the subject of quite a few studies in the past decades. There ... ... obstanovka v stranah Baltijskogo makroregiona: problemy i perspektivy [Geo-demographic situation in the Baltic macro-region: problems and prospects], Kaliningrad.
8. Levintov... ... territorii Kaliningradskoj oblasti i ee chastej [The population of the Kaliningrad region. Demographic conditions justify territorial complex scheme of town-planning development...