An economic complexity analysis of the Kaliningrad region: identifying sectoral priorities in the emerging value creation paradigm
... strategies and the validation of key regional industrial policies is of paramount importance. Economic complexity (EC) analysis is a new effective tool to address the issue. Its application at a subnational level is, however, limited by methodological problems. To analyse economic complexity at a subnational level, a basic methodology and special software were developed within this study. The object of the research is the exclave Kaliningrad region, whose location makes it possible to capture accurate and comprehensive data on ...
The eco-geochemical assessment of the zone of dumped waste from the Tuvacobalt industrial complex in the Republic of Tuva
The dumped waste from the industrial complex still threatens the biosphere. The solution to the problem lies in integrated research and the resumption of plant operation accompanied by complete waste utilization and extraction of all commercial components.
Загрязнение атмосферы, почв и ...
Features of practical implementation of the system of control over the design process within CAD CS complex technological objects
The main problems the process control system design control of complex objects in CAD. The main structural solutions and implementation features of subsystems and modules developed by managing complex УК-01. The problems of the universality of the Criminal Code with respect to data sources, build and implementation of the original information and special software УК-01.
1. Айрапетов Д. А. Исследование и выбор концепции ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... existing approaches to spatial planning in the Kaliningrad region and its municipalities.
1. Volkov, I. I. 2005, Otsenka chuvstvitel'nosti dyunnykh prirodnykh kompleksov (na primere Kurshskoy kosy) [Evaluation of the sensitivity of the natural dune complexes (for example the Curonian Spit)], Environmental problems of the Kaliningrad region and the Baltic region, Kaliningrad, p. 119-123.
2. Antonova, E. V. et al. (eds.), Orlenok, V. V. et al. (red.), 2002, Geograficheskiy atlas Kaliningradskoy oblasti [Geographical Atlas of the Kaliningrad Region], Kaliningrad,...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
..., Proizvodstvenno-territorial'noe sochetanie (kompleks) v sovetskoj jekonomicheskoj [Production and territorial combination (complex) in Soviet economic geography], Voprosy geografii [Questions of geography], no. 6, p. 133—168.
12. Kuznetsov, О. P.... ... activity in network structures]. In: XII Vserossijskoe soveshhanie po problemam upravlenija [XII All-Russian Conference on Control Problems], Moscow, 2014, 16—19 June, p. 3897—3907, available at: http://vspu2014.ipu.ru/proceedings/prcdngs/3897.pdf (дата ...
A transport cluster as a variant of transport complex development
... and ensure cargo and passenger transit between world economic centres – the Pacific Rim and the European Union. The article offers a characteristic of main means of transport forming the transport structure
of the region and identifies the basic problems peculiar to the regional transport complex as a whole and suggests ways to overcome them.
1. Винокуров Е. Ю. Экономическая специализация Калининградской области : моногр. / науч. ред. А. П. Клемешев. Калининград,...
The relations for potentials of filtration flows in media with common boundary and there employing for founded solutions some problems
The structure of filtration flows in two-dimensional laying media is studied. The definition of positive and negative flows is giving. The relations for complex potentials in media with common boundary are receiving. There are employing for founded solutions some problems.
1. Полубаринова-Кочина П. Я. Теория движения грунтовых вод. М.,1977.
2. Голубева О. В. Курс механики сплошных сред. М., 1972.
3. Голубева О. В., Радыгин ...
Heterogeneous models of problem and instrumental diagnostic environment for decision-support in complex diagnostic problem
We represents the results of research in the area of two-level representation of complex diagnostic problem (at macro- and microlevel). We also represents the results of development of stratifiable model of concilium, which corresponds the new scientific worldview in respect to medical diagnostic and health informatics. This model displays heterogeneous ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... innovation], no. 4.
7. Markov, L. S., Yagolnitser, M. A. 2008, Mezojekonomicheskie sistemy: problemy tipologii [Mesoeconomic system: problems of typology], Region: jekonomika i sociologija [Region: Economics and Sociology], no. 1, p. 18―44.
8. Mezojekonomika ... ... regional'nom razvitii, Regional'noe razvitie i regional'naja politika Rossii v perehodnyj period [Clusters and territorial-industrial complexes in regional development, regional development and regional policy in Russia during the transition period], Moscow, Izd-vo ...
Numerical solving the problem of detecting of ultraweak diffractors in a complex acoustical medium
Some results of numerical simulating of the problem of detecting of ultraweak diffractors in a complex acoustical medium are represented. The term “ultraweak” here means that the diffractors are not determined by standard depth migration. To solve the problem of detecting we use two procedures: Reverse Time Datuming (RTD) and Common Scattering ...
Inadvisable Concession: Kant’s Critique of the Political Philosophy of Christian Garve
.... My study has established that the role of Garve’s work in the writing of Kant’s treatise Toward Perpetual Peace was more significant than Kant’s own words suggest. Besides, I show that it was under Garve’s influence that Kant turned to the problem of excessive complexity of the principles involved in the search for concrete political decisions. Garve obviously laments this complexity and yet makes these principles still more complex. Kant offers a simpler solution of the problem on the basis of his theory of ...
The Conjunction Functions of the Particle tolko: A Conjunction Particle vs a Conjunction Analogue
... Logicheskii analiz yazyka. «Problemy intensional'nykh i pragmaticheskikh kontekstov» [Logical analysis of the language. "Problems of Intensional and Pragmatic Contexts"]. Moscow, pp. 197—215.
10. Boguslavskii, I. M., 1996. Sfera deistviya leksicheskikh ... ... 53—73.
21. Lyapon, M. V., 1982. The structure of the relationship and the situational conditions for its implementation in a complex sentence. In: Russkii yazyk: Tekst kak tseloe i komponenty teksta. (Vinogradovskie chteniya XI) [Russian language: Text ...
«Virtual council». Part 2: The synthesis of the method for solving of the heterogeneous diagnostic task
Complicating diagnostic tasks inevitably lead to the mistakes during decision-making and to the increasing complexity and workload of the features for automated decision in heterogeneous problem environment. Researches in this field are focused on formalization and exploration of the processes of finding, identifying of the heterogeneous diagnostic task and the synthesis of the method for its solving. This paper presents the results ...
Modality in the system of text categories of Old Russian written records: on the formulation of the problem
... category of modality in the system of such text categories as microtext, macrotext, and metatext. The author describes the integrative function of modality in the construction of semantic hierarchy of Old Russian texts, as well as the functional role of complex syntactic constructions in the system of modal-evaluative and genrestylistic characteristics of Old Russian texts.
Теория функциональной грамматики. Темпоральность....
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
..., regional features], Vladivostok. (In Russ.)
3. Association of Sea Commercial Ports, 2017, available at:
(accessed 01.02.2017). (In Russ.)
4. Baklanov, P. Ya. 1987, Formation of aqua-territorial economic complexes and areas in the Far East. In: Primorskie regiony: geograficheskie i sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie problemy razvitiya [Primorye regions: geographical and socio-economic development problems], Vladivostok, p. 84—93. (In Russ.)
5. Bezrukov, L. A. 2008, Kontinental'no-okeanicheskaya dikhotomiya v mezhdunarodnom i regional'nom razvitii [Continental-oceanic dichotomy in international and regional development], Novosibirsk. (In Russ....
Cultural and landscape zoning in the North- West Russia
... was conducted in the framework of cultural geography — a relatively recent field of geography. This article considers the problems of geographical study of cultural landscapes of the North-West Russia, which includes Saint Petersburg, the Leningrad,... ..., historical, and cultural geography. The major results of the research are the authors' taxonomy of historical and cultural complexes and the corresponding system of historical and cultural zoning of the North-West Russia presented on a sketch map. The ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Development Policy // Canadian Journal of Regional Science. 2001. № 24(1). P. 21—40.
47. Czamanski S., Czamanski D. Industrial complexes: Their typology, structure and relation to Regional development // Papers of the Regional Science Association. 1977.... ... technologies // Economic Geography. 1995. № 71(1). P. 1—26.
55. Granovetter M. Economic action and social structure: The problem of embeddedness // American Journal of Sociology. 1985. № 91. P. 481—510.
56. Hillery G. A. Definitions of Community: ...
Moscow and its region: structural and functional transformations
... Chicago, 1926.
24. Park R. Migration and the Marginal Man // American Journal of Sociology. 1928. Vol. 33. Р. 882—893.
25. Park R. Human Communities. The City and Human Ecology. Glencoe, 1952.
26. Stokols D. Social Ecology in the Digital Age. Solving Complex Problems in a Globalized World. Univ. of California, 2018. P. 399.
27. Wolman A. The Metabolism of Cities // Scientific American. 1965. № 213 (3). P. 178—193.
28. Yanitsky O. Towards an Eco-City: Problems of Integrating Knowledge with Practice // ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... svojstv slozhnyh sistem v prirode i obshhestve na osnove modelej integral'nogo ocenivanija [Evaluation of emergent properties of complex systems in nature and society on the basis of integrated assessment models]. In: Carlin, L. N., Vorobyov, V. N., Shelutko,... ... promyshlennyh zon, JeKOGIDROMET — 2012» [Proceedings of the VII International Conference "Ecological and hydrometeorological problems of big cities and industrial zones, EKOGIDROMET — 2012"], 2013, July 2—4, St. Petersburg, p. 18—27.
Development of a Method of Optimal Design of Structure and Parameters of Technical Means of Information Protection
Based on the specific features of technical means of information protection as a special class of complex systems, it is proposed the problem of synthesis of structure of means of protection to decide as a multicriterion optimization problem taking into account the influence of structure and performance on selected quality indicators.
1. Цвиркун А. Д. Основы синтеза ...
Designing and developing a complex social engineering system based on fuzzy interval estimates
The paper studies design and development of expenditure accounting system of an online shop using the fuzzy sets theory and fuzzy logic. It has also considered the construction principles of complex information systems and formulated the requirements for the system under design. Apart from that the authors dwell upon the fuzzy problem of multi-criteria optimization on basis of interval estimation. The program interface has been designed and main principles of work created by informational system have been described.
1. Савельев А. И. Электронная коммерция ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... makroregionov Rossii: metodologicheskie podkhody, prioritety i puti realizatsii [Strategies for Russia's Macro-regions: methodological approaches, priorities and ways of implementation], Moscow, p. 479—592. (In Russ.)
24. Dergachev, V. A. 1989, Maritime complex of the Azov-Black Sea region, the Soviet Union: economic and geographical aspects. In: Yuzhnye morya SSSR: geograficheskie problemy issledovaniya i osvoeniya [Southern seas of the USSR: geographical problems of research and development], Leningrad, p. 39—50. (In Russ.)
25. Druzhinin. A. G. (ed.) 2016, Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskoe razvitie primorskikh territoriy Evropeyskoy chasti Rossii: faktory, trendy, modeli [Socio-economic development of coastal ...
The EU strategy for the Baltic region: where are we now?
... for the Baltic Sea region approved by the European Commission in October 2009. The Strategy expresses the intention to strengthen regionalisation in the framework of the EU. It distinguishes the Baltic region as an independent priority target of the complex strategy for the EU development and gives an additional incentive to the resolution of the problems related to the formation of this macroregion.
Baltic Sea region, EU, European Commission, strategy, regionalisation
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... formirovanie portovo-promyshlennykh kompleksov [Industrial "shift to the sea" and the formation of a port and industrial complexes], Geografiya okeanov, materials 5 Congress GO USSR, Leningrad, p. 12—22.
36. Bondarenko, V. S. 1981, Ekonomiko-geograficheskoe ... ... [Maritimes economic systems: concepts and conceptual analysis]. In: Primorskie regiony: geograficheskie i sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie problem, Vladivostok, p. 42—50.
38. Baklanov, P. Ya., Romanov, M. T. 2010, Geopoliticheskie faktory razvitiya transgranichnykh ...
The problem of complex meaning nonlinear equation in quotiend derivatives
Several ways of finding of the exact solutions inherent in the equations with soliton like solutions were applied to the given equation. In particular the presence of property of Penleve in the equation was conducted, solutions in the form of numbers of Lorana, exact solutions in the form of running waves and solutions received by the method of Hiroty were found.
1. Абловиц М., Сигур Х. Солитоны и метод обратной задачи / пер. с англ. М., 1987.
2. Ньюэлл А. Солитоны в математике и физике. М., 1989...
Formalization and solving optimal control technological complexes
Results of development of mathematical methods and statement of problems of optimum control of a set of the interconnected trajectories–technologies of continuous technological processes and creations of numerical methods of their decision are given.
1. Красовский А. А. Статистическая ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... p. 43—49. (In Russ.)
7. Zotov, S. I. 2001, Modeling of communications in the "Solar Activity — Climate — Natural Complexes" system, Geografiya na rubezhe vekov [Geography at the turn of the century], Kaliningrad, p.199—206. (In Russ.... ... Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 91—97. (In Russ.)
12. Malinin, V. N., Chernyshkov, P. P., Gordeeva, S. M. 2007, About a problem of the long-term forecast of a jack mackerel in a southeast part of the Pacific Ocean, Voprosy promyslovoj okeanologii,...
The “rustle of language”: the poetics of decoded audio elements in the lyrical poetry of M. Tsvetaeva and J. Brodsky
This article considers the problems of language and word reflection in the works of the two poets and examines the mechanisms of written works. The authors attempt to interpret the complex of M. Tsvetaeva and J. Brodsky’s themes and motifs in the context of Barthes’s “rustle of language” concept.
. Собр. соч.: в 7 т. М., 1994.
. Сочинения Иосифа ...
Impact of successive iterations of some conformal mappings on simple curves
The problem of transformation of some elementary closed and non-closed curves by means of successive iterations of conformal mapping ... ... науч. тр. Калининград, 2018. Вып. 49. С. 101—106.
Kochina A. S., Protasevich M. N., Semenov V. I.
complex function, conformal mappings, images of circle, remarkable curves
Security in the Baltic region as a Projection of Global Confrontation between Russia and the USA
This article considers the problem of security in the Baltic region, namely, that of Poland and the Baltics. The authors rely on the works of Karl Deutsch, Emanuel Adler, on Michael Barnett’s theory of security communities and Barry Buzan’s regional security complex theory, address Steven Mann’s controlled chaos theory and the concept of Intermarium. Their starting assumption is that the situation in the Baltic depends largely on the politics of external powers — Russia and the United States, — being ...
Numerical simulation of wave processes in elastic-acoustic problems using discontinuous Galerkin method on triangle unstructured meshes
... Теоретическая физика. М., 1987. Т. 7.
2. Käser M., Dumbser M. Highly. Accurate discontinuous Galerkin method for complex interfaces between solids and moving fluids // Geophysics. 2008. № 73(3).
3. Käser M., Dumbser M. An arbitrary high ... ... elastic–acoustic media // J. of Comp. Phys. 2010. № 229. P. 9373—9396.
6. LeVeque R. L. Finite volume methods for hyperbolic problems. Cambridge, 2002.
7. Голубев В. И., Петров И. Б., Хохлов Н. И. Численное моделирование ...
Ergonomics and the translation process
The translation process can be regarded as a complex system involving many agents, organizational factors such as workflow, communication processes, project management, job ... ... compensate for the distraction of any physical discomfort, delays in computer responsiveness, or frustration with organizational problems. In this article, the relevance of ergonomics and the implications of putting the translator and their translation processes ...
The problem of self-identification in H. Hesse’s short novel “Klein Wagner” and M. Frisch’s novel “Stiller”
This article compares the poetics of two works by Hesse and Frisch brought together by a similar topic and complex of motives up to identical plot elements. It is shown that the problem of self-identification is solved differently by two writers: Hesse’s solution lies in Klein’s rejection of the role and mask of Wagner, which was imposed on him by the society, through a voluntary death, whereas Frisch’s character Stiller ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... economic programs], Moscow, Mysl, 207 p.
6. Varshavskij, А. Е. 2005, Problemy i pokazateli razvitija innovacionnyh sistem [Problems and indicators of innovation systems]. In: Goreglyad V. P. (ed.), Innovacionnyj put' razvitija dlja novoj Rossii [Innovative ... ... nauchno-tehnologicheskie kompleksy Rossii: indikatory ocenki i metodika sravnitel'nogo analiza [Regional scientific and technological complex of Russia: evaluation indicators and methods of comparative analysis], available at: http://220.127.116.11/inform/IAB/iab_2009_1....
Visual modeling of group processes in decision-making by a small team of experts
... proposed visualization tools in virtual heterogeneous teams at different stages of the collective problem solving process will ensure their stability in the zone of discomfort when the probability of the team's disintegration is high. Visualization of the complex problem solving process in virtual heterogeneous teams will increase the degree of confidence in the results of their work due to a visual representation of the reasons that led to the decision.
1. Кейнер С. и др. Руководство фасилитатора: ...
Role visual models of the functional hybrid intelligent system with the heterogeneous visual field
... технология решения сложных задач методами функциональных гибридных интеллектуальных систем. М., 2007.
Kolesnikov A., Listopad S., Denisova A., Kolodin A.
problem, complex problem, method, integrated method and model, functional hybrid intelligent system, visual management
Strategy of Critical Perception of Media Information: Formation in Language Training
The article deals with the problems of media education for language students. The author assumes that the most efficient ways of developing students’ critical thinking skills is the integration of language and media education. The key role in such integrated course may belong to a complex of task-oriented activities based on media texts.
Реалити-шоу на современном российском телевидении: автореф. дис. … канд. филол. наук. Екатеринбург,...
Set of algorithms for constructing university timetable — part 2: Data presentation structure and algorithm for building a base solution
An algorithm for building a base multitude of solutions for the university timetabling problem is proposed. An algorithm allowed to get at least one correct timetable if such exists. Computational complexity is reduced with using a special set of heuristics and timetable data presentation model.
Burke E., Kingston J., Jackson K., Weare R.
Automated university timetabling: the state of the art // The Computer Journal. 1997. Vol.
On the economic security of Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave
An exclave position makes the economic security problems of the Kaliningrad region more complex as compared with other Russian territories. Deteriorating relations between Russia and the West compound the situation. This has been especially so since 2014 when economic sanctions were imposed against Russia, and the country retaliated. Global ...
Legal framework for national security as a basis for preventing and combating criminal threats
... prevention of, and counteraction to, criminal threats. The author provides relevant statistics on crimes committed in Russia, analyses cause-effect relations behind the deterioration of national crime situation, and suggests integrated solutions to the most complex problems in the field.
1. О Концепции долгосрочного социально-экономического развития Российской Федерации на период до 2020 года : распоряжение Правительства ...
CHPP related anthropogenic impact zones
This article offers a concept of an integral CHPP related anthropogenic impact zone (AIZ), representing a complex of industrial units, organizations and communications, which support the life cycle of a CHPP. The author conducted an ... ... integral CHPP AIZ and its elements. This concept may have a certain theoretical significance in solving optimizing environmental problems at the level of individual territories and the country in whole.
Ф., Брюхань ...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... coastal zones and marine spatial planning emerged as a new area of international cooperation. Despite intensive theoretical work on the mentioned concepts, the development of a harmonised spatial planning in the Baltic Sea region is complicated by the complex nature of the problem, a relatively intensive exploitation of marine resources, diverse interests of the stakeholders, and differences in national institutional systems. We describe the key stages of the process, which is regulated by the EU standards on the one hand ...
Inclusive education in Russia and the Baltic countries: a comparative analysis
... political, economic, and technological perspective. In our analysis, we dissociate the issue of inclusive education from the problem of teaching learners with disabilities and examine the political, economic, social, and technological aspects of the environment ... ... Inclusive Education — an active educational institution that facilitates the preparation and adaptation of all learners to life in complex multicultural and integrated societies through rights, freedom, tolerance, and non-discrimination of persons with disabilities....
Simulation modeling of the automated climate control system for growing plants in closed ground
... model is designed both for the designing of the new climate-control systems and for the managing of existing software-hardware complexes on the base of commercially available technical devices and software.
1. Трофимова Т. И. Курс физики ... ... by C. Ptolemaeus. Ptolemy.org, 2014.
7. Eshkavilov S. L. MATLAB & Simulink Essentials: MATLAB & Simulink for Engineering Problem Solving and Numerical Analysis. Lulu Publishing, 2017.
8. Tyagi A. K. MATLAB and Simulink for Engineers. Oxford University ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... exodus of foreign investors. An example of a large-scale investment project is the construction of a multipurpose multimodal complex — the commercial seaport of Ust-Luga. This is one of the most recent large projects in seaport infrastructure development.... ... 2008, Moscow.
3. Beysembinova, A. 2012, Problemy investicionnoj dejatel'nosti na osnove gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva [Problems of investment through public-private
partnerships], Investicii i innovacii [Investments and Innovations], no. 1, p.144—150....
Research of an self-organising effect in decision support computer systems on example of multi-agent systems
... considered. The universal structure of system implementing proposed method is presented. The results of testing different types of architectures for probability of arising of the synergetic effect and estimation of its impact on the quality of solutions to complex problems are given.
Self-organization in multiagent systems: from agent interaction to agent organization // Third international workshop on modelling artificial societies and hybrid organizations ...
Geography of European Migration
... potential or the level of its socio-economic development. The links between the place of origin and destination are often more complex than it might initially seem. The authors stress the importance of a differentiated immigration policy taking into account ... ... St. Petersburg. Univ, Ser. 7, no. 4, p. 135—145.
9. Ivanov, K. P. 1998, Problemy ehtnicheskoj geografii [Ethnic geography Problems], St. Petersburg, 216 p.
10. Inozemcev, V. L. 2003, Immigraciya: novaya problema novogo tysyacheletiya [Immigration: ...
Identifying diffractors in complex acoustical media by the CSP-RTD method
... Математическая модель скорости Marmousi. URL: http://www.caam.rice.edu/ ~benamou/testproblem.html#vel (дата обращения: 14.02.2015).
8. Collino F., Tsogka C. Application of PML absorbing layer model to the linear elas¬todynamic problem in anisotropic heterogeneous media // Geophysics. 2001. № 66 (1). Р. 294—307.
9. Baysal E., Kosloff D. D., Sherwood J. W. C. Reverse time migration // Geophysics. 1983. № 48. P. 1514—1524.
diffractor, wave field extension,...
Energy security in the scientific and institutional discourse in Russia and Poland: problems and solutions
... pursued in Poland and Russia (the Kaliningrad region). On this basis, the authors propose rational principles for solving the problem of energy security in the region.
1. Ергин Д. Добыча: Всемирная история борьбы за ... ... кризиса // Балтийский регион. 2010. № 1. С. 37—46.
3. Prantl J. Cooperating in the Energy Regime Security Complex: Asia Security Initiative Policy Series Working Paper № 18. Singapore, 2011. URL:
The concept of body and the problem of demarcation in new European metaphysics: from Descartes to Kant
The formation of science and its separation from metaphysics are among the key characteristics of the early modern period. This separation faces a particular problem with conceptualization of body, which, while being a physical body, is closely bound up with spirit. Different ways of explaining the interaction between mind and body form a complex tradition, which has significantly influenced Kant’s pre-Critical writings. Reducing that crucial distinction between two substances to the empirical sphere and the interpretation of soul and body as homogeneous phenomena are the main peculiarities ...