Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences, CA, Thousand Oaks Paris.
44. Ohman, S., Olofsson, A. 2018, Quantitative Analysis of Risk Positions: An Exploratory Approach. In: Olofsson, A., Zinn, J. (eds) Researching Risk and Uncertainty — Methodologies, Methods and Research Strategies, London, Palgrave Macmillan, p. 265—286.
45. Benzécri, J.-P. 1992, Correspondence analysis handbook, New York, Dekker.
46. Fidrya, E., Fidrya О. 2020, Resilience of cultural attitudes of local communities to risks: the «group / grid» model, Vestnik Baltijskogo Federal’nogo Universiteta imeni Immanuila Kanta. Seriya: gumanitarniye i obschestvenniye nauki [Vestnik IKBFU. Humanities and social science], no. 2, p.106—117 (in Russ.).
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
... of coordination is bad for you: a letter to the EU // European Law Journal. 2006.
Soft governance, agile
? Analysis of the extensions of open coordination in 2000. EIPA, 2001.
of the European Communities: European governance. A White paper.
Borrás S., Jacobsson K.
The open method of co-ordination and new governance patterns in the EU // Journal of European Public Policy. 2004
Experimental governance: the open method of coordination // European Law Journal. ...
The Eurasian Economic Community in the global energy system
The article considers the IEA data on energy reserves in terms of global and national energy security. The authors describe methods for regulating the energy market in the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Community. The authors support the idea of applying the experience of the EU.
риски для глобальной энергетической ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... led to a comprehensive reform of the financial branch in the EU. The author implementing systematic analysis and formal legal method as well as functional and structural analysis reviews different types of interaction between IFL and the EU legal order.... ... Cases C-6/90, C-9/90 «Frankovich». ECR  I-5357.
6. Judgment of the Court of 31 March 1971. Commission of the European Communities v Council of the European Communities. European Agreement on Road Transport. Case 22—70 («AETR»).
7. Право ...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... risks of opportunistic behaviour encountered by the institutional agreement stakeholders. Solving these problems through the methods proposed in the article would help to identify a wider range of alternatives while still taking into account all the typical ... ... no. 1. p. 78—89.
32. Barnes, T. J., Hayter, R. 1994, Economic Restructuring, Local Development and Resource Towns: Forest Communities in Coastal British Columbia, The Canadian Journal of Regional Science, Vol.17. no. 3, p. 289—310.
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... light of an increase in irregular immigration into the EU. The author systematises, classifies the current EU legislation on irregular immigration, and analyses the conditions, in which this legislation was developed. Using the legislation analysis method, the author proposes the following system of EU legislation on irregular immigration: rules preventing assistance to irregular immigration, rules preventing employment of irregular immigrants, rules on the return of irregular migrants and readmission,...
Hemozoin accumulation associated with Opisthorchis felineus infection and the analysis of its role in changing the bile ducts microbiota
21. Paulson J. N. et al. Differential abundance analysis for microbial marker-gene surveys // Nature methods. 2013. Vol. 10, № 12. P. 1200—1202.
22. Paulson J. N. et al. Differential abundance analysis for microbial marker-gene surveys // Nature methods. 2013. Vol. 10, № 12. P. 1200—1202.
23. Berrilli F. et al. Interactions between parasites and microbial communities in the human gut // Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology. 2012. Vol. 2.
24. Gause W. C., Maizels R. M. Macrobiota—helminths as active participants and partners of the microbiota in host intestinal homeostasis // Current opinion ...
A school of thought presenting its achievements: Forensic situational studies at IKBFU
This article considers achievements in forensic situational studies at IKBFU to define the notion of a school of thought and examine the ways of receiving recognition as such. Key methods for presenting research achievements to the scientific community are analysed.
1. Ренер Н. А. Тенденции развития криминалистики в 21 веке: об итогах некоторых научных дискуссий ...
Speech behaviour of Internet users in conflict communication
... confrontational threads. This approach involves the identification of speech aggression markers typical of a certain type of discourse. This makes it possible to define the roles and attitudes of participants in the conflict interaction. The authors employed methods of discourse analysis and corpus tools of data collection and marking. Seven confrontational threads in the communities of the social network "Vkontakte" were analysed. The authors identified language markers of the switch from cooperative to confrontational speech interaction. The authors investigated the typical roles of communicators in a confrontational ...
The role of microbiota in the pathophysiological mechanisms of the formation of allergic rhinitis: a review
The review focuses on modern views on the etiopathogenesis of allergic rhinitis and the development of its complications. The microbial communities of the symbiotic population in the human body (microbiota) and their contribution to the immunobiological reactivity of the body are considered. The authors give a comparative characteristic of microbiota assessment methods. The data analysis suggests that microbiota can participate in the pathophysiological formation mechanisms of chronic allergic rhinitis and its complications.
Goncharov A.G., Prodeus A.P., Shevchenko M.А., Markhaychuk A.Z., Razina A....
An assessment of relations of an individual in the immediate social environment on the basis of social network analysis
This article examines the psychological aspect of criteria for evaluating an individual’s position within the structure of relations in the community they belong to. The author shows how statistical methods used in analyzing social networks can help obtain information on the degree and type of the individual’s involvement into the system of relations and identifies the psychological significance of the actor’s centrality within a social network ...
Identification of palladium and rhodium mobility in atmospheric precipitation
... improvement and harmonization of extraction techniques undertaken under the auspices of the BCR of the Comission of the European Communities Intern // J. Environ. Anal. Chem. 1993. № 51. P. 135—151.
3. Bourg A. C.M. Redox changes at the sediment-water ... ... in the environment. Hamburg, 1995. P. 129—132.
Tabler N. V., Schwesig D., Funtikov V. A.
palladium, rhodium, mobility, method of series extraction, mass spectrometry.
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
... visa-free regime with Kaliningrad], 2010, Rosbalt, available at: http://m.rosbalt.ru/main/2010/08/09/760618.html (accessed 29.08.2014).
13. Mezhevich, N., Zhuk, N. 2013, Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods, Balt. Reg., no. 1 (15), p. 27—36. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-1-3.
14. MID Litvy: predlozhenija Pol'shi ne sootvetstvujut trebovanijam Shengena [Lithuanian Foreign Minister: Poland proposals do not meet the requirements of the Schengen], 2010,...
The moving boundaries of news translation
... ‘translation’? How do we integrate multimodality into our traditionally textual analyses? This article formulates tentative answers based onrecent publications in the field. It calls for sustained research in the reception of news translation and with cognitive methods, as well as intensified exchanges with audiovisual translation.
Baker, M., 2006. Translation and Conflict: A Narrative Account. London: Routledge.
Bassnett, S., 2005. Bringing the News Back Home: Strategies of Acculturation and Foreignisation....
Physical foundations of liver elastography
The problem we address in this paper is how the meanings of terms denoting various liver elastography methods are understood when translated into Russian. We provide an overview of various elastography methods and their physical principles in order to give a better understand specific terms. The goal of this paper is to propose a glossary of elastography ...
Impact of external migration on changes in the Swedish religious landscape
... to adaptation difficulties causing their social, cultural and geographical isolation and making relatively isolated migrant communities emerge. This study aims at finding correlation between the changes in the confessional structure of Swedish population ... ... structure of the Swedish religious landscape taking into account the cyclical dynamics of replacement of Protestantism by Islam. The methods we created make it possible to identify further trends in the Sweden’s religious landscape. This study adds to results ...
A regional level of integration processes: the opportunities for public-private partnership (the case of entrepresneurship)
This article explores the possibility of using the methods of public-private partnership (PPP) in integration processes, including those at a regional level.The author offers a typology of PPP projects and models of cooperation between business and authorities with regard to integration. The article describes ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... analyse the ten years’ data on the city’s international trade, and explore the significance of image, reputation, and information support for the region’s international trade provided by business information centres abroad. The authors employ the methods of expert opinion and statistical analysis as well as the authors’ own data to consider the problems of international trade development in Saint Petersburg and the ways to improve the city’s competitiveness. The authors estimate the international ...
Time in Sergey Trubetskoy’s and Boris Chicherin’s metaphysical concepts: A discussion on Kant
... manifestation of the absolute spirit, and the empiricist concept of time as an ordered flow of events), on the one hand, and to seek new criteria for the philosophical understanding of time, on the other. Chicherin suggested that metaphysics resort to the methods of natural sciences. He believed that the rigour and logic of natural sciences would rule out subjectivism and help to marry the temporality of the phenomenon and the object. For Chicherin, time is both an attribute of the absolute spirit and ...
Social and cultural determinants in the perception of environmental risks: Douglas grid group analysis
... of cultural determinants. The following cultural determinants were identified: individualism, hierarchism, fatalism and egalitarianism. Social determinants were factors related to the respondents' living environment — urban or rural. The main method of research was a focus group with subsequent processing of results using ATLAS.ti software programme. The study revealed that environmental risks are not a priority problem for the region. Rural residents are more concerned about environmental ...
Shore ground monitoring methodology
... Spit (the Baltic sea) in a period of 2002—2015 by results of in-situ measurements // Managing risks to coastal regions and communities in a changing world : Proc. Intern. сonf. EMECS'11-SeaCoasts XXVI (Saint-Petersburg, 22—27 August, 2016). Saint-Petersburg,... ... der Physik-ökonom. Ges. zu Königsberg. Jg. VIII. 1867.
Bobykina V. P.
ground shore monitoring, geomorphological research methods, coast dynamics, coastal processes, Kaliningrad region
Condorcet interpretation of probability’s theory: the use of a mathematical construct to the field of social action
... considered a means of rational prediction of social actions. In the late 18th century, Nicolas de Condorcet (1743—1794) first proposed to apply probability theory to moral and political disciplines thus creating a basis for social forecasting. The methods he developed made it possible to predict the results of political elections and formed the basis for the theory of social choice. However, Condorcet’s ideas on the limits of mathematical constructs’ application in social and moral sciences ...
Georges Gurvitch and Sergey Hessen on the Possibility of Forming Social Unity
... radically in their definitions of the status of the state they concur in defining society as a set of social institutions and communities existing as instruments for expressing personal freedom. The social regulations they propose are already legal situations.... ...
Duguit, L., 1921. Objective Law. II. Columbia Law Review, 21(1), pp. 17-34.
Durkheim, E., 1982. The Rules of Sociological Method. In: E. Durkheim, 1982. The Rules of Sociological Method: And Selected Texts on Sociology and its Method. New York, London ...
... Studie zur Vorgeschichte des Kriticismus.Marburg, 1882.
32. Natorp P. Forschungen zur Geschichte des Erkenntnisproblems im Alterthum.Protagoras, Demokrit, Epikur und die Skepsis. Berlin, 1884.
33. Natorp P. Einleitung in die Psychologie nach kritischer Methode. Freiburg i. Br., 1888.
34. Natorp P. Condorcets Ideen zur Nationalerziehung. Ein Schulgesetzentwurf vor hundert Jahren // Natorp P. Gesammelte Abhandlungen zur Sozialpädagogik. 1. Abt.: Historisches.Stuttgart, 1907. S. 37—56; 2., verb. und ...
Lithuania of the 11th—14th centuries in the works of Russian historians of the 1850—1870s
... the history of medieval Lithuania (11th—14th centuries) by I. D. Belyaev, K. N. Bestuzhev-Ryumin, N. I. Kostomarov and M. O. Koyalovitch. It focuses on Russian scholars’ perception of Lithuania in 1850—870. Employing the comparative historical method and content analysis, the authors identify the key characteristics underlying the perception of Lithuania in research discourse in the 1850s—1870s. Particular attention is paid to an analysis of preconceptions that affected the presentation of ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... region’s sustainable development, Moskovskiy ekonomichskiy zhurnal [Moscow economic journal], no. 8, online resource. doi: 10.24411/2413-046Х-2019—13034 (in Russ.)
17. Tretyakova, E. A., Miroliubova, T. V., Myslyakova, Yu. G., Shamova, E. A. 2018, Methodical Approach to the Complex Assessment of the Sustainable Region Development in the Condition of Greening the Economy, Vestnik UrFU, Seriya ekonomika I upravlinie [UrFU Bulletin, Economics and management series], vol. 17, no. 4. p. 651—669. doi ...
Determination of hyperglycemia in patients with acute coronary syndrome
... risk of death after myocardial infarction in patients with and without diabetes: a systematic overview // Lancet. 2000. Vol. 355, № 9206. P. 773—778.
12. Gens S., Omer B., Avcan-Ustyol E. Evaluation of turbodimetric immunoassay (TINIA) and HPLC methods for glycated hemoglobin determination // J. Clin. Lab. Anal. 2012. Vol. 26. P. 481—485.
13. Johansen J. S., Harris A. K., Richly D. J., Erqui A. Oxidative stress and the use of antioxidants in diabetes: linking basic science to clinical practice ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... [Comparison of scientific productivity of scientists from Russia and other countries of the Group of Eight], Nauchno-tehnicheskaja informacija [Scientific and technological information], Ser. 1, Organizacija i metodika informacionnoj raboty [Organization and method of information work], no. 6, p. 18—27.
15. Marshakova-Shaykevich, I. V. 1995, Vklad Rossii v razvitie nauki: bibliometricheskij analiz [Russia's contribution to the development of science: bibliometric analysis], Мoscow, Janus.
The Relationship between Heart Rhythm Variability and the Heart Rate in Adolescents and Young Adults
... recording is associated with an increased risk of sudden cardiac death in the general population: the atherosclerosis risk in communities study // PLoS One. 2016. Vol. 11 (8).
8. Billman G. E. Heart rate variability — a historical perspective // Frontiers ... ... Scattering Transform of Heart Rate Variability for the Prediction of Ischemic Stroke in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation // Methods Inf. Med. 2018. Vol. 57(3). P. 141—145.
14. Jarczok M. N., Koenig J., Mauss D. et al. Lower heart rate variability predicts ...
Cross-border cooperation in tourism between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and the Kaliningrad region
... territorial'nyh soobshhestv i vlastej [European Outline Convention on Transfrontier with the cooperation of the territorial communities and authorities], 1980, Madrid, May 21, available at: http://conventions.coe.int/treaty/rus/Treaties/Html/106.htm ... ... Russian FSB.
22. Mezhevich, N., Zhuk, N. 2013, Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods, Balt. Reg., no. 1 (15), p. 27—36, doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-1-3.
23. Klemeshev, A. P. 2007, Jeksklavnost' v uslovijah ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... The authors suggest approaches to managing structural changes in the economies of the NWFD regions. The authors propose a new method for the identification of the regional economic specialization on the basis of the reginal economy sectoral development ... ... Regional Studies, T. 49, Vol. 6, p. 1003—1018.
16. Kortelainen, J., Rannikko, P. 2015, Positionality Switch: Remapping Resource Communities in Russian Borderlands, Economic Geography, T. 91, Vol. 1, p. 59—81.
17. Noseleit, F. 2015, The Role of Entry and ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... measurement], Moscow, Rossijskaja politicheskaja jenciklopedija (ROSSPJeN), 431 p.
10. Higley, J., Burton, M. 2006, Elite Foundations of Liberal Democracy, Boulder, Rowman & Littlefield.
11. Wasserman, S., Faust, K. 1994, Social Network Analysis: Method and Application, Cambridge University Press, 825 p.
12. Knoke, D. 1990, Political Networks: the Structural Perspective, Cambridge University Press.
13. Agh, A. 1998, The Politics of Central Europe. London, Thousand Oaks, New Delhi, Sage Publications....
The Development of Russian Social Geography: Challenges, Trends, Priorities
... Izvestija Rossijskoj akademii nauk. Serija Geograficheskaja [Russian Academy of Sciences. Geographic Series], no. 1, p. 3—18.
4. Saushkin, Yu. G. 1973, Jekonomicheskaja geografija: istorija, teorija, metody, praktika [Economic Geography: history, theory, methods, practice], Moscow, 559 p.
5. Zamyatina, N. Yu., Pilyasov, А. N. 2013, Rossija, kotoruju my obreli: issleduja prostranstvo na mikrourovne [Russia, which we have found: exploring space at the micro level], Moscow, 544 p.
6. Baburin, V. L. (ed....
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... cross-border tourism-and-recreation regions and delineate their borders. This research employs statistical and cartographic methods. The incoming tourist flow to Sweden grew steadily until 2020. However, the Covid-19 crisis has led to a drastic reduction ... ....1016/j.jort.2014.03.003.
10. Lindström, K. N., Larson, M. 2016, Community-based tourism in practice: evidence from three coastal communities in Bohuslän, Sweden, Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, no. 33, p. 71–78. doi: 10.1515/bog-2016-0025....