A unified and harmonised European law and its impact on third countries
... Code, available at: http://www.sgecc.net (accessed 01 December 2010).
29. Behr, V. 2004, Europäisierung und Globalisierung des internationalen Zivilverfahrensrechts
durch die neuen EG-Verordnungen [Europeanization and globalization of international civil procedure law by the new EC regulations], Probleme der Angleichung des europäischen Rechts, Augsburger Rechtsstudien [Problems of harmonization of European law, Augsburg Legal Studies], Bd 1, p. 135.
30. Charter, D., Elliot, V. 2008, Reprieve for curvy cucumbers ...
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... extending the current civil protection system by introducing preventive measures. The project, co-financed by the by the Civil Protection Financial Instrument, is used as an example of the introduction of preventive measures in the Baltic Sea region.
1. Civil protection — full report, 2009, Special Eurobarometer, no. 328, November.
2. The Report of the International Law Commission: Sixty-second Session, 2010, Chapter 7: Protection of persons in the event of disasters, 3 May-4 June 5 July-6 August 2010, p. 313—327.
3. Council Decision of 8 November 2007 establishing a Community Civil Protection Mechanism (recast),...
Civil law of pre-revolutionary Russia as a factor of influence for the development of modern legal doctrine (the case of the personality of the state)
The article evaluates the achievements of Russian pre-revolutionary civil law as the basis for modern civil law. The author identifies the basic elements of the Russian system of civil law, which are unique in their character. The author draws a conclusion about certain similarities in defining the legal position of the state ...
Some issues of the notary certified transactions
The article reveals the concept and place of the notary in certified transactions. It considers such problematic issues as transactions, civil law and civil process, electronic transactions, the role of the notary public in the digital space when certifying transactions. Particular attention is paid to transactions requiring mandatory notarization, as well as real estate transactions. The ...
Contemporary Challenges of Reforming Civil Procedure and Law
The paper discusses the reform of civil procedure in the context of harmonization of civil procedural law and arbitration; some suggestions for the civil procedure’s improvement are given.
1. Концепция единого Гражданского процессуального кодекса Российской Федерации (одобрена ...
Реформа гражданского законодательства и развитие принципа свободы договора
... нормах Гражданского кодекса, определяют дальнейшее развитие правоприменения, эффективность регулирования.
The changes in civil legislation will affect many civil law institutions. Nevertheless, it is interesting to trace the connection between the reform and individual principles - the basics of civil law. The central element of regulating obligation relations is the "freedom of contract" principle. ...
The role of the principle of honesty in the principle system of Russian civil law
This article examines the interaction between the principle of honesty and the other principles of the civil law of the Russian Federation. Honesty is manifested in various institutions of law; it interacts with each principle and basic element thus limiting each freedom. It is stressed that honestly — despite having the potential of broad practical application ...
European court of human rights’ judgments in the legal system of the Federal Republic of Germany
The article evaluates the achievements of Russia’s pre-revolutionary civil law as the basis for the civil law of today. The basic elements of the Russian system of civil law are unique in their character. The authors argue that there is a certain correlation between the legal position of the state in the prerevolutionary Russia ...
On the legal nature of collateral in view of the reforms in the Russia civil legislation
This article addresses certain issues of the legal regulation of collaterals in view of the civil law reforms. The author considers the problem of establishing the legal nature of the collateral, as well as the possibilities of using certain types of collaterals.
1. О совершенствовании Гражданского кодекса Российской ...
The dispositive principle as a basis for economic relations development
.... Н. Диспозитивность как принцип российского гражданского права : дис. … канд. юр. наук. Пермь, 2010.
Primak T., Zaytsev O.
sources of law, dispositive principle, contract, law, civil law
The system and structure of sources of corporate law
This article considers the system and structure of sources of Russian corporate law. Research approaches to the notion and legal nature of sources of corporate law and their place in the system of civil law sources are analysed. The authors address the legal nature of corporate regulations, including the rules and standards of self-regulatory organisations as sources of corporate law.
1. Диденко А. А. К вопросу о развитии ...
Duty and Coercion in Kant’s Republican Cosmopolitanism
... would not belong to the duties that a republic should abide to. Thus, the transformation of a human society into a republican civil union means according to Kant’s account of right the greatest contribution that a state could offer to enhance the cosmopolitan ... ... Global Justice: Theory Practice Rhetoric 6, pp. 40—53.
2. Bernstein, A. R. 2008, Kant on Rights and Coercion in International Law: Implications for Humanitarian Military Intervention”, in: Jahrbuch für Recht und Ethik 16, pp. 57—100.
Changes to the legal entity system in Russia in the conditions of reforms in civil legislation: the problems and prospects
This article considers the introduced and planned changes to the Civil Code of the Russian Federation relating to the construction of a system of legal entities. It is concluded that there is ... ... of system development. The changes do not take into account the existing interconnections and may have a negative impact on law enforcement practices.
1. О внесении изменений в главы 1, 2, 3 и 4 части первой Гражданского ...
Possession and possessory protection: the problems of legal regulation and practical implementation in the context of civil law reforms
This article focuses on the issues of introduction of possession and possessory protection into the Russian Civil Code. It is emphasized that the authors of the draft bill did not manage either to develop a consistent approach to possession as a fact or justify theoretically the need for such innovation and its practical significance for modern Russian law and order.
1. Концепция развития гражданского законодательства РФ. М., 2009.
2. Концепция развития законодательства о вещном праве // Вестник ВАС ...
Pardon committees as central institutions of the civil society
... improvement of the criminal and penal legislations and emphasises the need for the restoration of certain institutions of the civil society that successfully functioned as early as the Soviet period.
издания актов об ... ... // Российская газета. 2010. 26 мая.
Minenok M. G.
pardon, penalty, efficacy, topicality, institution, law, crime
The role of notary system in establishing correspondence between the will and expression of will of citizens of the Russian Federation
This article considers the problems of analysing will and will expression of citizens when performing legally significant actions. The author stresses the importance of analysing citizens’ will in view of the changes to the provisions of the law on the limitation of legal capacity of natural persons. The article stresses the need to extend the role of notaries in documenting the will and will expression of civil circulation participants.
1. Токарева М. В. Взаимная ответственность государства и личности как объект гражданско-правового регулирования // Российский ...
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... E., 2017. “Zakon” i “grazhdanin” v Rossii pervoi poloviny XVIII veka. Ocherki istorii obshchestvennogo soznaniya [“Law” and “citizen” in Russia in the first half of the 18th century. Essays on the history of public consciousness]. Moscow ... .... H., 2011. Citizenship and social class. In: B. G. Kapustin, ed. Grazhdanstvo i grazhdanskoe obshchestvo [Citizenship and civil society]. Translated from English by Yu. Dergunova. Moscow. pp. 145—220 (in Russ.).
Radaev, V. V. and Shkaratan, O. ...
The international legal regulation of the status of voluntary human shields
... Notion of Direct Participation in Hostilities, 5—
6 February 2008.
direct-participation-article-020709.htm (дата обращения: 1.07.11).
Rusinova V. N.
human shields, civil population, armed conflicts, international humanitarian law, proportionality.
The legitimation and criticism of violence in international law. A po¬litical science perspective
27. Schneider P. Frieden durch Recht. Von der Einhegung des Krieges zur gewaltfreien Konfliktbeilegung // Frieden durch Recht / Hrsgs. P. Schneider [et al.]. Baden- Baden, 2003. S. 27—55.
28. Tèson F. Humanitarian Intervention. An Inquiry into Law and Morality. N. Y., 1988.
29. Wheeler N. Saving Strangers. Humanitarian Intervention and International Society. Oxford, 2000.
right to peace, civil war, humanitarian intervention, UN, sovereignty, responsibility to protect
Brock L. (translated from German by A. Zilber)
[text]1. Arend, A. C., Beck, R. J. 1998, International Law and the Recourse to Force: ...
Тhe legal state over time: the nature and the main approaches to the definition
... synthesis, and formally logical, historical legal and comparative legal methods. The result of the research that has been undertaken shall be the definition of the legal state, which is based on the rule of law, the recognition of law, the respect of law and the civil compliance with the law, as well as on the government’s ensuing the individual rights and freedoms.
1. Алексеев Р. А. Эволюция концепции правового государства в истории политико-правовой ...
The concept “people” in A. S. Shishkov’s manifestoes in the discourse of the Patriotic War of 1812
... drevnei i novoi Rossii v ee politicheskom i grazhdanskom otnosheniyakh [A note on ancient and modern Russia in its political and civil relations]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Lomonosov, M. V., 1803. Preface on the use of church books in the Russian language. In: ... ... Moscow (in Russ.).
Anon, 1830a. Polnoe sobranie zakonov Rossiiskoi imperii, s 1649 goda. Sobranie I [Complete collection of laws of the Russian Empire, since 1649. Collection I]. Vol. XXXII. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Anon, 1830b. Polnoe sobranie zakonov ...
Organization of passenger transport: сivil law regulations
... article examines the main problems of regulating public relations in the organization of automobile passenger transport as well as contractual obligations of parties ensuring the performance of passenger transportation services within the framework of the civil law. The organization of automobile passenger transportation is described in the subject matter of the service contract. The author concludes that there is a need for further specification of the subject of contracts on the organization of automobile ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... mezhdunarodnom prave [Sovereignty in contemporary international law], Moscow.
5. Lloyd, D., 2002, Ideja prava [The Idea of Law.], Moscow.
6. Walzer, M. 1997, On Toleration. Lectures on ethics, politics and economy, Yale University Press.
7. ... ... Governance and World Order in the 21st. Century London. Profile.
8. Huntington, S. 2003, Stolknovenie civilizacij [Clash of Civilizations], Mos-cow.
9. Toffler, E. 2003, Shok budushhego [Future Shock], Moscow.
10. Brzezinski, Z. 2006, Poslednij ...
Unification of international rules on the form of will
This article concerns the harmonisation of international private law rules regarding the form of will. The author analyses universal and regional contracts in this field, bilateral agreements on assistance in civil, family, and criminal cases. The article offers conclusions of the features of current development of international rules regarding the form of will.
1. Гаагская конвенция о коллизии законов, касающихся ...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
..., p. 85—98.
97. Szczukin W. 2008, Mietafizika landshafta i cywilizacija rawniny (Fedor Stiepun) [Metaphysics landscape and civilization of the plains (Fedor Stepun)] // Studia Litteraria Universitatis Iagellonicae Cracoviensis [Studia Litteraria Universitatis ... ... synthesis] // Walicki A. Filozofia prawa rosyjskiego liberalizmu. Wybor pism. Pier. J. Stawinskiego [Walicki A. Philosophy of law of Russian liberalism. Choosing writings. Trans. J. Stawinski]. Warsaw, p. 419—478.
107. Walicki A. 2007, Moj lodzki Mistrz ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... (as amended on 13.07.2015), 2015, available at
. (in Russ.)
28. Sazonov, V. E. 2012, Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: grazhdanskopravovye, administrativno-pravovye i finansovo-pravovye aspekty [Public-private partnership: civil law, administrative law and financial and legal aspects], Moscow, 492 p. (in Russ.)
29. Belitskaya, A. V. 2012, Pravovoe regulirovanie gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva [Legal regulation of public-private partnership], Moscow, 191p. (in Russ.)
The development of legal framework for Russia-EU relations: 2010 results
... misuse of insider information and market manipulation and amending certain legislative acts of ¬ the Russian Federation: Federal Law of July 27, 2010 № 224-FZ], Sobranie
zakonodatel’stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation],... ...
21. O sovershenstvovanii Grazhdanskogo kodeksa Rossijskoj Federacii: ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 18 ijulja 2008 g. [Improving the Civil Code of the Russian Federa tion Presidential Decree July 18, 2008], Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Collected ...
«Political banditism» at the north-western border of the Soviet state in the 1920s
15. Ст. 153.
ВЧК-ОГПУ в годы новой экономической политики 1921—1928. М., 2006.
ЦА ФСБ РФ
. Ф. 1. Оп. 5. Д.
civil war, political situation in the country, law enforcement authorities, banditism.
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... liberalization of the visa regime between the European Union and the Russian Federation, 2013, Steering Committee of the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum, Prague.
5. Potyomkina, О. 2011, Problema doverija Rossii i ES v ramkah obshhego prostranstva svobody, ... ... Federal'nyj zakon ot 15.08.1996 N 114-FZ «O porjadke vyezda iz Rossijskoj Federacii i v#ezda v Rossijskuju Federaciju» [The Federal Law of 15.08.1996 N 114-FZ "On the Procedure for Exit from the Russian Federation and Entry into the Russian Federation"],...
The official as a public officer
This article considers the correlation between the definitions of the concept of ‘official’ given by the civil law and the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation. The author analyses relevant academic views and judicial practice and formulates proposals on the legislative foirmalisation of the characteristics of a public officer in view of the Supreme Court’s ...
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
... Resolve Systemic Human Rights Violations? Burdov and the Failure to Implement Domestic Court Decisions in Russia, Human Rights Law Review, Vol. 10, no. 2, p. 346—359.
14. Lukin, V. 2008, Russia’s Global Role and European Identity, Russia in Global Affairs,... ... 2012, Foreign Relations Balance: Russia Shifts From Declining West To Rising East, China Daily, 6 March.
20. Toynbee, A. 1948, Civilization on Trial, New York, Oxford University Press.
21. Trochev, A. 2009, All Appeals Lead to Strasbourg? Unpacking the ...
Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
The information space of the Baltic region has gradually developed since the free exchange of cross-border messages was made possible by media technology and international law. The international conflict between Russia and some countries of the European Union has become a factor hampering its sustainable development. Moreover, the conflict has adversely affected the functioning of many civil society institutions in the Baltic Sea region. This study focuses on the publications in the scientific media associated with the political technologies that may provoke conflict but must contribute to good-neighbourly relations in the region. We ...
Договоры на обслуживание пластиковых карт: новое в законодательстве (О проекте ФЗ «О внесении изменений в части первую, вторую, третью и четвертую ГК РФ, а также в отдельные законодательные акты РФ»)
... the existing procedure of legal regulation of contracts for the issues/usage of bank cards, including the liabilities of banks relating to such contracts. The author focuses on the position of legislator in the context of the discussion of the draft law On Amending Parts One, Two, Three, and Four of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation by the State Duma.
1. Положение об эмиссии банковских карт и об операциях, совершаемых с использованием ...
The combat against organised crime and corruption in Russia: reality and prospects
преступности. Январь — декабрь. 2010 год.
_88233 (дата обращения 03.05.2011).
Minenok M. G.
organised crime, corruption, equity, morals, punishment, civil law,
confiscation, fine, committee.
Linguocultural Transfer: Memplexes in the Anglo-Saxon Tradition
... of reinterpreting the values of one culture in the tradition of another.
1. Andreeva, L. A., 2007. Sakralizatsiya vlasti v istorii khristianskoi tsivilizatsii: Latinskii Zapad i pravoslavnyi Vostok [Sacralization power in the history of Christian civilization: the Latin West and the Orthodox East]. Moscow.
2. Berman, G. Dzh., 1999. Vera i zakon: primirenie prava i religii [Faith and Order: The Reconciliation of Law and Religion]. Moscow.
3. Bodriiyar, Zh., 2015. Simulyakry i simulyatsii [Simulacrums and simulations]. Moscow.
4. Glebov, A. G., 2007. Angliya v rannee Srednevekov'e [England in the early Middle Ages]. St. Petersburg.
5. Glik, Dzh, 2013. Informatsiya....
The Development of a Criminalistics Theory in Russia and the United States: A Comparative Analysis
... provide an overview of the history of the discipline. I address the relationship between criminalistics and criminal procedure law. In considering the methodological framework for criminalistics, I focus on the thought experiment (event reconstruction) ... ... in the advanced training of detectives and investigators as a means to further their professional growth. I demonstrate how civil and arbitration procedures may benefit from modern criminalistics.
1. Волчецкая Т. С. Ситуационный ...
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... display lukewarm attitudes towards the Soviet past and its political reconsideration. Yet, the present analysis of the adopted laws and public policies, alongside a study on the attitudes of political elites make it possible to conclude that anti-nostalgia,... ... key ways of treating the past in Lithuania. All efforts to accommodate a more permissive attitude towards the Soviet past and civil servants whose career began under the Soviets do not find much support within the Lithuanian elite.
1. Bauman, Z. 1999,...
The metaphysics of science
... freedom, identity, and dignity of a human being as a personality. It should also embrace the idea of world history and universal civil meaning of philosophy. Recognition of relative a priori determination of human knowledge and behaviour in a broad context ... ... physics is an instance of Kant’s universal ‘anthropological’ apriorism and his understanding of the human being, morals, law, and history rather than the seeming ‘absolutisation’ of the Euclidean geometry and Newtonian mechanics. The possibility ...
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... public and was opposed to the “authorities”. In its new meaning, “people” was seen as the “third class”, the future civil nation, called to construct a political system based on the idea of popular sovereignty. In this sense, the Cadet ideology ... ... considered as some unique whole but rather as an integral part of humanity, developing together with it according to universal laws. The Cadet Party was considered by its supporters as a force representing the interests of the entire “people.” Cadet ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... the dialectic of modern development], Evrazijskaja integracija: jekonomika, pravo, politika [Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics], no. 1 (17), p. 149—154.
3. Dinamika kaliningradskoj identichnosti: global'nye konteksty i regional'naja specifika ... ... years], Kaliningrad, 252 p.
14. Chubarian, А. О. 2013, «Sushhestvuet li Baltijskaja civilizacija?» ["Is there a Baltic civilization?"], Institute of World History, Russian Academy of Sciences, available at:
. igh. ru/smi/224/ (accessed ...
Geopolitical transformation of the Kaliningrad oblast of the Russian Federation
... Other: Studies in Political Theory Cambridge, Massachusetts, The MIT Press, 1999.
The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order.
A Touchstone Book, 1997.
Political Writings. Cambridge, ... ...
(Baltic & East European Studies 6)
Huddinge: Center for Baltic & East European Studies, 2006. P. 35—54.
. The Law of Peoples with „The Idea of Public Reason Revisited“.
Cambridge, Massachusetts; London, England, Harvard University ...
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
... Pamyat' v yazyke i kul'ture [Memory in language and culture]. Moscow.
9. Gak, V. G., 1972. To the problem of general semantic laws. In: Gak, V. G. Obshchee i romanskoe yazykoznanie [General and Romance Linguistics]. Moscow, pp. 144—157.
10. Georgieva,... ... Azarova, V. V. Feschenko, S. Yu. Bochaver, eds. Yazykovye parametry sovremennoi tsivilizatsii [Language parameters of modern civilization]. Moscow; Kaluga, pp. 88—101.
29. Paducheva, E. V., 1985. Vyskazyvanie i ego sootnesennost' s deistvitel'nost'yu: ...
The Philosophy of Vasily Sesemann and Marburg Neo-Kantianism
... Matierialy miezdunarodnoj w 2 ch. T. 2. / pod red. V. N. Brushinkina [X Kantian reading. Classic minds and challenges of modern civilization. Proceedings of the international conference in 2 hours.
2. T. / ed. V. N. Bryushinkin]. Kaliningrad, p. 7—24.... ... Czeslawowi Glombikowi w 70. rocznice urodzin / pod red. B. Szotek, A. J. Norasa [Philosophy and the past tense. To Professor Czes¬law Glombk at his 70. anniversary of the birth]. Katowice, 2005, p. 97—108.
41. Noras A. J. 2005 (б), Kant a neokantyzm badenski ...