Linguistic means of expressing strategies and tactics in the texts of charter documents of a volunteer organisation
This article presents the results of a communicative study of the charter documents of “Proryv” volunteer centre. The author describes the main communicative strategies and tactics used in the regulations on the centre establishment and job descriptions to express the communicative purpose of regulating department and employee ...
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... University Press.
11. Agreement on Partnership and Cooperation, Establishing a Partnership between the European Communities and their Member States, of the one part, and the Russian Federation, of the other part, 1997, 27 November.
12. Concluding Document of the Hague Conference on the European. Energy Charter, 1991, The Hague, 17 December.
13. Energy Charter Treaty, 1994, Lisbon, 17 December.
14. Matlary, J. H. 1997, Energy Policy in the European Union, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire, New York, p. 73—76.
15. Global Energy Security, 2006,...
On the establishment and early activity of the Soviet consulate in Königsberg (1923—1925)
... consuls of the RSFSR], Mezhdunarodnaja zhizn' [International Affairs], no. 16, p. 22—27.
9. Konsul'skij ustav SSSR [Consular Charter of the USSR], 1926, Moscow.
10. Trius, D. 1922, Rossija i Germanija: Russko-germanskie vzaimootnoshenija za 5 let [Russia ... ... relationship for 5 years], Mezhdunarodnaja zhizn' [International Affairs], no. 15, p. 24—25.
11. Dokumenty vneshnej politiki SSSR [Documents of Soviet foreign policy], 1961, Vol. 5, Moscow.
12. Die Brücke nach dem Osten, 1922, Frankfurter Zeitung, 26 Aug.
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... Efficiency, Amending Directives 2009/125/EC and 2010/30/EU and Repealing Directives 2004/8/EC and 2006/32/EC (2012/27/EU)’ (2012/27/EU), available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:L:2012:315:SOM:EN:HTML
14. Energy Charter Treaty, 1994, 17 декабря 1994, Lisbon, available at:
http://www.encharter.org/fileadmin/user_upload/document/RU.pdf (accessed 15.08. 2013).
15. Soglashenie o partnerstve i sotrudnichestve, uchrezhdajushhee partnerstvo mezhdu Rossijskoj Federaciej, s odnoj storony, i Evropejskimi soobshhestvami i ih gosudarstvami-chlenami, s drugoj storony [Agreement ...
Pedagogical support children in a conflict situation: legal aspects
... authors analyse documents of international and European law: the Convention on the Rights of the Child, UNICEF Declaration "World fit for children”, European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, European Social Charter, the Strategy of the Council of Europe on the Rights of the Child. The documents are analysed in the light of the mechanism of pedagogical support for children. It is shown that the abovementioned documents, which guarantee the protection of rights, psychological and physical health and development of the child can be considered ...
Sergey Askoldov’s Reviews concerning Kant and Others Published in the Russian Press in Early Twentieth Century
... Intellectual History. Yearbook for 2019, 15. Moscow: Modest Kolerov, pp. 9-23. (In Rus.)
Kolerov, M.A., 2019b. New Publications of Documents on the History of Russian Thought. Part 3: “Russkiye Vedomosti” in 1918: (...) Peter Struve. [Review:] A. A. Manuilov.... ... 4(10). Moscow: Modest Kolerov, pp. 100-104. (In Rus.)
Lossky, N.O., 2007. Philosophy at the University: (On the Question of the Charter) (1915). In: M. A. Kolerov, ed. 2007. Studies in Russian Intellectual History. Yearbook for 2004/2005, 7. Moscow: Modest ...
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... interaction with that of the Russian Federation.
1. Rossija otkazalas' ot Jenergeticheskoj hartii ES [Russia rejected the EU Energy Charter], 2009, ASD-inform Ukraina, available at: http://sd.net.ua/2009/08/06/rossija_otkazalas_ot_jenergeticheskojj_khartii_es.... ... Baltijskaja strategija Evrosojuza. Spravka [EU Baltic Strategy. Background], 2009, RIA Novosti, available at: http://eco.rian.ru/documents/20090917/185392718.html (accessed 04 October 2011).
11. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2009, SEC(2009)712,...
A unified and harmonised European law and its impact on third countries
11. Council Regulation (EC) No 1348/2000 of 29 May 2000 on the service in the Member States of judicial and extrajudicial documents in civil or commercial matters, 2000, OJ L, no160, p. 37.
12. Council Regulation (EC) N 44/2001 of 22 December 2000 ... ... europäischen Rechts, Augsburger Rechtsstudien [Problems of harmonization of European law, Augsburg Legal Studies], Bd 1, p. 135.
30. Charter, D., Elliot, V. 2008, Reprieve for curvy cucumbers and crooked carrots as EU bends rules, The Times, November.
Human rights in EU-Russia relations: a human rights mechanism
.... Text adopted by the Assembly on 25 Jan. 1996 (7th sitting). Council of Europe. URL: http://assembly.coe.int/Main.asp?link=/Documents/AdoptedText/ta96/EOPI193.htm (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
7. The monitoring procedure of the Parliamentary ... ....coe.int/ECHR/EN/ Header/Reports+and+Statistics/Statistics/Statistical+data/ (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
16. Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union // Official journal of the European Communities. 2000. 18 Dec. Brussels, 2000....