The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
... of Finnish firms operating in Belarus on the Belarusian business environment. In September-October 2013, the author conducted interviews with directors of 10 Finnish corporations. The PEST model was used to describe the perception of the Belarusian business milieu by Finnish businesspeople. The main empirical finding can be summarised by quoting a Finnish CEO, “Belarus is like any other market on the globe with the exception that foreign firms do not want to attract publicity about their activities in the country due to the poor public image of Belarus.”
1. Astley, W. G.,Van de Ven, A. H. 1983, Central Perspectives and Debates in Organization Theory, Administrative Science Quarterly, no. 28, p. 245—273.
2. Aswathappa, K. 2009, Essentials ...
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... medium enterprises is one of the key objectives of emerging EU economies. In this regard, the authors define the role of knowledge in enhancing business competitiveness in a regional economy. The effect of knowledge management processes on the economic activity of businesses in the Latvian region of Latgale is considered. To assess the role of knowledge and knowledge management processes, the authors apply integrated metrics calculated with the help of correlation analysis based on a 2013 survey of managers and ...
Сompetitive environment, business activity, and consumer sentiment: the regional aspect
The methodological issues of assessing regional competition, business activity, and consumer confidence are considered as part of a study of regional competitive environment. The results of an analysis of national and international practices in assessing parameters describing competition, competitive environment, business ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Reviewing a Theory That Moves Us // Journal of Management. 2008. Vol. 34. P. 1152—1189.
24. Mitroff I. I. Stakeholders of the organizational mind. San Francisco, 1983.
25. Moore J. F. The death of competition: leadership and strategy in the age of business ecosystems. N. Y., 1996.
26. Neubaum D. O., Zahra S. A. Institutional Ownership and Corporate Social Performance:The Moderating Effects of Investment Horizon, Activism, and Coordination// Journal of Management. 2006. Vol. 32. P. 108—131.
27. Pitelis C. N., Wahl M. W. Edith Penrose: Pioneer of stakeholder theory // Long Range Planning. 1998. Vol. 31, № 2. P. 252—261.
28. Purchase S., Ward A. AAR model: ...
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
..., Analiz sistemy jekonomicheskih interesov subjektov malogo predprinimatel'stva [Analysis of the economic interests of small businesses], Jekonomicheskie nauki [Modern economic journal], no. 12, p. 185—188.
13. Shulgin, D. B. 2010, Soglasovanie jekonomicheskih ... ... [Harmonization of the economic interests of participants in the innovation process], Innovacionnaja dejatel'nost' [Innovative activities], no. 2,
14. Laske, S. 2009, Unternehmensinteresse und Mitbestimmung, Zeitschrift für Unternehmens- und ...
Trade in the Kaliningrad region: methods of evaluation
The article suggests a new methodological approach to assessing business activity in retail trade in the Kaliningrad region. The authors present a methodology for calculating the regional index of business activity in retail trade, taking into account the specificity of the Kaliningrad region. Indicators of retail business ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... Finland], Mirovoe i nacional'noe hozjajstvo [World and national economy], no. 1.
30. Lazarev, B., Demeshchik, T. A. 2005, Istorija i zarubezhnyj opyt sozdanija i dejatel'nosti tehnoparkov i biznes inkubatorov [History and foreign experience of creation and activity of science and technology parks and business of incubators], Minsk, RUP «BNTU «Metolit» Science and technology park.
Mezhevich Nikolay, Pribyshin Taras
national innovation system, Baltic Sea region, Triple Helix, R&D
St Petersburg Business Information Centres and Their Role in Increasing the Efficiency of International Business Activities
... regions and suggest the creation of innovative and universal mechanisms to increase the efficiency of international economic activities, promotion of a positive image of Saint Petersburg and other regions of the Russian Northwest. The article analyses the activities of Saint Petersburg business information centres abroad, similar experience of other Russian regions, and prerequisites for reforming the institution of regional offices abroad. In the course of the study, new theoretical and methodological questions as to improving the ...
Localization of large business in coastal zones as a factor of transboundary clustering (on the example of the European part of Russia)
... (some parts of the coast), which serves as one of the significant factors (and indicators) of economic activity, and cross-border clustering. Focusing on the most important seaports (Novorossiysk, Ust-Luga, St. Petersburg, Murmansk, etc.) cross-border activity of large business acquires trans-aquatorial properties and characteristics; clustering, thus, receives additional impulses, while the clusters demonstrate networking, dispersed forms in their development.
1. Agenda 21 of ocean geography // Geography, oceans ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... Economies of Border Regions, Balt. Reg., Vol. 1, no. 2, p. 34—38. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2009-2-4.
10. Bazhenov, Yu. N., Podshuveit, O. V. 2014, St Petersburg Business Information Centres and Their Role in Increasing the Efficiency of International Business Activities, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 3, p. 45—57. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-4.
11. Bazhenov, Yu. N., Podshuveit, O. V. 2012, Foreign economic activity of Saint Petersburg, the Leningrad Region, and the Republic of Karelia: problems and opportunities ...
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... Buckley, P. J., Ghauri, P. N. 2004, Globalisation, Economic Geography and the Strategy of Multinational Enterprise, Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 35, no. 2, p. 81—98.
14. Davidson, W. H. 1980, The Location of Foreign Direct Investment Activity: Country Characteristics and Experience Effects, Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 11, no. 2, p. 9—22.
15. Dunning, J. H. 1998, Location and the Multinational Enterprise: A Neglected Factor? Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 29, no. 1, p. 45—66.
16. Globaltrans Investment PLC, 2015, Directors’ ...
Investment attractiveness of Russian enterprises from the perpsective of transnational corporations
... Readings in Cross-Border Management. 5th ed. Irwin, 2008. P. 840.
6. Dunning J. H. Trade, Location of Economic Activity and the Multinational Enterprise // B. Ohlin, P.-O. Hesselborn, P. M. Wijkman (eds.). The International Allocation
of Economic Activity. London, 1977. P. 395—418.
7. Hymer S. The Large Multinational Corporation // An Analysis of Some Motives for the International Integration of Business / M. Casson (ed.). Aldershot, 1990. P. 8—31 (translation of a 1968 article from French with an introduction by M. Casson).
8. Kindleberger C. P. American Business Abroad // Six Essays on Direct Investment. New Haven, CT, 1969. P. 1—36.
The features of the functioning of small enterprises in the conditions of regional exclavity
This article analyzes the features of small business activity in the conditions of regional exclavity. The author shows that these conditions have both positive and negative impact on small business development. The combination of the specificity of small enterprises as business entities and the distinctive ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... A. G., Harin, A. G. 2012, O nekotoryh osobennostjah primenenija koncepcii upravlenija stoimost'ju dlja kompanij, dejatel'nost' kotoryh osnovana na ispol'zovanii prirodnyh resursov [Some features of the concept of cost management for companies whose activities are based on the use of natural resources], Finansy i kredit [Finance and credit], no. 1(481), p. 12—20.
6. Nidumolu, R., Prahalad, C. K., Rangaswami, M. R. 2009, Why Sustainability Is Now the Key Driver of Innovation, Harvard Business Revue. Reprint, available at: http://sustainabledi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/harvardstudy1.pdf (accessed 10 April 2012).
7. Nidumolu, R., Prahalad, S. K., Rangaswamy, M. R. 2011, Jekologija — zolotaja zhila dlja biznesa [Ecology — a ...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... the Port of Ust-Luga, Balt. Reg., no 3, p. 69—82. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-3-6.
15. Pavuk, O. 2017, Comparison of port activities of the East coast of the Baltic Sea: 1996—2016, Technology audit and production reserves, vol. 36, no. 4/5, p.5—19.... .... doi:
22. Chatterjee, S., Matzler, K. 2019, Simple Rules for a Network Efficiency Business Model: the case of Vizio, California Management Review, vol. 61 (2), p. 84—103. doi:
On the governance of enterprenueral activity
... the basis of this, a conclusion is drawn about what drawbacks these definitions possess. In the future, eliminating these shortcomings, their clarification is made. On the basis of the refined notions of ‘entrepreneurship’ and ‘entrepreneurial activity’, the essence and tasks of business management are determined.
1. Агафонова В. В. Управление предпринимательской деятельностью в современных условиях экономического развития // Российское ...
The development of a mechanism for stimulating the innovative activity of small enterprises
... инновационного предпринимательства в России: проблемы и перспективы // Креативная экономика. 2009. № 2 (26). С. 103—107.
Duplenko N. G.
small innovative enterprises, innovation activity, business support system
A sectoral and regional analysis of innovative activities of Russian enterprises
This article provides a sectoral and regional analyses of innovative activities of Russian enterprises. The authors consider the evolution and characteristics of innovative activities in individual industries. Characteristics of innovative activities in 2010-2014 are considered in the cases of Russian federal districts ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
Circular economy has been studied extensively both in Europe and worldwide. It is largely viewed as a potential strategy for societal development, aimed to increase prosperity while reducing dependence on raw materials and energy. Many businesses regard circular economy as a way to enhance economic growth and increase profits. Governments across the world actively engage in the discussion about the benefits of a transition to a circular economy and about its impact on employment, economic growth, and the environment. This paper aims to study the major issues of circular economy, to identify its advantages,...
The mandatory classification of hotels and other types of accommodation as a business process: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... This requirement is considered as a business process. The article provides a detailed analysis of the input and output of the business process and its six main stages. The authors address the key problems faced by Kaliningrad hoteliers when undergoing ... ... туризму Калининградской области : официальный сайт. URL:
(дата обращения: 27.04.2016).
5. Об утверждении порядка классификации ...
The features of providing telecommunication infrastructure for business activity
This article considers the basic provisions of the methodology for providing telecommunication infrastructure for business activities at different management levels. The author proves that it is possible to develop this methodology on the basis of queuing theory. The author proposes an algorithm of forecasting changes in infrastructure provision for business activity.
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Orientation in the Eclectic Paradigm, INSEAD Working Papers, 2002, no. 92, MK.
10. Dunning, J. 1977, Trade, Location of Economic Activity and the Multinational Enterprise: A search for an eclectic approach, London, Macmillan.
11. Dunning, J. 1993, Multinational ... ... Global Economy, Harlow, Addison-Wesley.
12. Eden, L. 2003, A critical reflection and some conclusions on OLI, In International Business and the Eclectic Paradigm, In: Cantwell, J., Narula, R. (eds.), Developing the OLI framework, London, Routledge, p. 277-297....
The image of modern Russian innovations in the Danish mass media
4. Ellemann-Jensen, U. 2010, Rusland-Danmark: 500 års fred, Berlingske, 26 April, available at: http://www.b.dk/kronikker/rusland-danmark-500-aars-fred (accessed 01 February 2011).
5. Breinstrup, T. 2010, Europa klar til kamp mod Silicon Valley, Business. Dk, 5 November, available at: http://www.business.dk/tech-mobil/europa-klar-til-kamp-modsilicon-valley (accessed 01 February 2011).
6. Gardel, U. 2010, Det moderne Rusland, Business. Dk, 2 July, available at:
Large business in the coastal zones of Russia: features and factors of localisation
... Business Channel. Another objective of the study is to identify large businesses’ industrial and regional priorities in the maritime economy and investigate how they are transformed under the influence of geopolitical and geo-economic factors. Amid active Eurasian integration, which includes the Greater Eurasia project, big businesses are spurring the development of maritime economic complexes and the formation of sea-land economic structures, including cross-border ones. The study identifies which national coastal zones are most attractive to Russian large businesses. Special ...
The acquisition of professional competences by specialists in the field of insurance with the help of business games and problem-centred lectures
... образования и науки Рос. Федерации от 21 дек. 2009 г. № 747) [Электронный ресурс]. Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «Гарант».
professional competences, active training methods, insurance, problem-centred lecture, business game
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... Stojković, N. 2020, DEA Assessment of Socio-economic Development of European Countries, Management: Journal of Sustainable Business and Management Solutions in Emerging Economies. doi:
30. Yang, Z.... ... process approach to assessing the innovative development of regions, taking into account the impact of scientific and innovative activities of universities], Perm, p. 25—26 (In Russ.).
33. Kurochkin, A.V., Godunova, E.A. 2019, Factors of the effectiveness ...
Global value chains in the age of uncertainty: advantages, vulnerabilities, and ways for enhancing resilience
... Business research through Global Value Chains literature: A review and discussion of future research opportunities, International Business Review, vol. 29, no. 5, p. 101708. doi:
20. Smorodinskaya, N. V., Katukov,... ... market, Cambridge, MA, MIT Press.
50. Belderbos, R., Sleuwaegen, L., Somers, D., De Backer, K. 2016, Where to locate innovative activities in global value chains: Does co-location matter? OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers, no. 30. doi: ...
Methodological approaches to studying the socio-psychological aspects of business activities
This article presents the results of research on motives for entrepreneur-ship. The author examines the psychological criteria for successful business, as well as the social and psychological factors whose influence increase the level of business activity. Special attention is paid to the psychological features of businessmen relating to the level of their ambitions, and the social and psy-chological characteristics of the subject of entrepreneurship.
1. Афанасенко И. Д. Экономика ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... 2009, Jetapy formirovanija i razvitija setevyh predprinimatel'skih struktur [Stages of formation and development of network business structures], Izvestija Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Jekonomicheskie nauki [Proceedings of the Tula State ... ...
12. Kuznetsov, О. P. 2014, Modeli processov rasprostranenija aktivnosti v setevyh strukturah [Model of the propagation of activity in network structures]. In: XII Vserossijskoe soveshhanie po problemam upravlenija [XII All-Russian Conference on Control ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
....eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_pages/de/country?section=ResearchPerformers&subsection=BusinessEnterpriseSector (accessed 24 January2012).
9. Germany: Research performers. Business enterprise sector, available at:http://erawatch.jrc.ec.europa.eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_pages/de/country?... ....eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_pages/de/country?section=ResearchPerformers&subsection=PublicResearchOrganisation (accessed 24 January 2012).
14. Research Activities at RWTH, available at: https://www.rwth-aachen.de/aw/main/english/Themes/~bhf/research/ (accessed 20 January 2012)....
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... E. G. 2020, Scientific and Practical Aspects of Organizing week-end Routes in the Natural Environment Using Technologies of Active tourism, Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, vol. 14, no. 2, p. 50—63. doi: 10.24411/1995-0411-2020-10205.
5. Bodesmo,... ... 2011, Development of the Settlement Network in the Central European Countries: Past, Present, and Future, Springer Science & Business Media, 105 p.
19. Paniagua, A. 2018, Local people unprotected by protected (depopulated) natural areas: the case of Sierra ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020, available at:
http://promcluster.ru/index.php/about-zak-cls/139-klasteri-v-zakonodatelstve.... ... Regional sea economic clusters as a basis for socioeconomic development of coastal areas, Transportnoe delo Rossii [Transport business in Russia], no. 6 (2), p. 40—42. (in Russ.)
22. Walerud, C., Viachka, A. 2007, Transnational networks of cluster organizations,...
The role of statistical and economic and mathematical modelling in applied research
The research problem of increasing the effectiveness of marketing activities and the management of business units and institutional structures serves as a framework for describing current trends in applied research on the basis of statistical and economic-mathematical (SEM) modeling. The authors explore the possibilities of using modern information ...
A regional level of integration processes: the opportunities for public-private partnership (the case of entrepresneurship)
... those at a regional level.The author offers a typology of PPP projects and models of cooperation between business and authorities with regard to integration. The article describes specific practices of implementing PPP projects within foreign economic activity and attraction of foreign investors. The author formulates the priority tasks of developing interaction between public structures and business community.
1. Полушкина И. Н. Содержание и объективные основы экономической интеграции // Вестник Нижегородского университета им. Н. И. Лобачевского....
The concept of open innovations and a study into the strategic potential of organisations
... dynamic environment. The author considers the process of open innovation management. Special attention is paid to the joint activities of a number of organisations in innovative research and development and its further application.
1. Баззел Р.... ... Vol. 33, № 6.
Chuikin A. M.
strategic potential of organizations, sustainable competitive advantages,
open innovation business model
Исследования современного маркетинга: вехи пути
... article considers the key research results obtained by the head of the Department of Marketing of the University of Vienna, the president of the European Marketing Academy, Doctor Honoris Causa Udo Wagner. The analysis of marketing aspects of modern business activities, first of all empirical research and market modelling helped Prof. Wagner justify propositions on improving the existing models and procedures of their practical application. The article described the international activity of Prof. Wagner: ...
Development of motivation principles for entrepreneurship
... authors reveal major development trends of entrepreneurship theory giving details of motivation principles for entrepreneurial activity.
Русская цивилизация. СПб., 2006.
Теория экономического развития. М., 1982.
Bilchak E. V., Puryzhova L. V.
entrepreneurship, business theories, the enterprise, motivation,
business functions, entrepreneurship psychology.
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... International Relations], no. 3, p. 118—121.
26. Shastitko, A. 2009, Clusters as a Form of Spatial Organisation of Economic Activity: Theory and Practical Observations, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 7—25. DOI:
27. Gorkin, A. P.... ... Policy for Development: Selected Reading, London.
29. Porter, M. E. 1998, Clusters and the New Economics of Competition, Harvard Business Review, November-December, p. 77—90.
30. Porter, M. E. 2003, The economic performance of regions, Regional Studies,...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
....ru/northwest/2013/28/biznes-eksklava-poluchaet-evropejskuyu-propisku/ (accessed 12 August 2013).
10. Biznes-ombudsmen o «probleme-2016»: nikto ot pravitel'stva oblasti nichego ne zhdjot [Business Ombudsman about the "2016 problem": one of the region's government expects nothing], 2013, Novyj Kaliningrad ... ... dejatel'nosti pol'skih «benzovozov» v 2012 godu — 160 mln. lit-rov rossijskogo topliva [Customs Service of Poland: Polish total activity "oil tankers" in 2012 — 160 million liters moat Russian fuel], 2013, Gosudarstvennyj pogranichnyj komitet ...
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... specialization indices for each border region of the Northwestern Federal District. With their help, we were able to identify the spheres of interaction with the highest degree of cross-border specialization, and in particular foreign investment and business activities with the participation of foreign capital.
1. Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija. Ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Social and economic geography. Conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow.
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... management of aquaculture development projects, which make it possible to include risk management activity in the general context of activities of parent project organizations. The authors develop the concept and principal scheme of the formation of risk management ... ... topmenedzherov i sovetov direktorov [Risk: risk management at the level of topmanagers and boards of directors], Moscow, Alpina Business Books.
5. Medynsky, V. G., Skamay, L. G. 2002, Innovacionnoe predprinimatel'stvo [Innovative entrepreneurship], Moscow,...
An economic complexity analysis of the Kaliningrad region: identifying sectoral priorities in the emerging value creation paradigm
... algorithms, and software to form a source database and measure economic complexity. The findings may guide the use of EC analyses in regional policies. The article suggests activities for sequential upgrading of the industry in the Kaliningrad region. These activities will facilitate the development of the existing and new capabilities, improve the business environment, and increase the complexity of products, productions, and industries.
Roos, G., Voloshenko, K. Yu., Drok, T. E., Farafonova, Yu. Yu.
economic complexity, capability, sector strategy, industrial policy, international and interregional ...
Discursive practices of the Russian diaspora in Estonia: language contacts
... Tartu (in Russ.).
Shchedneva, V.P., 2011. Characteristics of the modern Estonian-Russian translation of utilitarian official business texts. In: Rusistika i sovremennost' [Russian Studies and Modernity]. Riga, pp. 540-545 (in Russ.).
Szadneva, V.P., 2015.... ... v russkom yazyke metropolii i diaspory. Trudy po russkoi i slavyanskoi filologii. Lingvistika XII [Humaniora: Lingua Guska. Active processes in the Russian language of the metropolis and the diaspora. Works on Russian and Slavic philology. Linguistics ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... malogo i srednego biznesa [«Rising» model of regional development, local production systems and development of small and medium
businesses]. In: Kaliningradskaja oblast': na puti k regional'nym programmam MBA/MPA [Kaliningrad region: towards regional programs ... ... [Сompetition], Moscow, Izdatel'skij dom «Vil'jams».
13. Shastitko, A. Ye. 2009, Clusters as a Form of Spatial Organisation of Economic Activity: Theory and Practical Observations, Baltic Region, no. 2, p. 7—25. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2009-2-2.
14. Bergman, E....
Evaluating the impact of integration processes on the ethnopolitical competition of languages in the Baltic Region
... European Politics and Societies, vol. 34, no. 3, p. 571—590. doi:
43. Ballor, G. A., Yildirim, A. B. 2020, Multinational Corporations and the Politics of International Trade in Multidisciplinary Perspective, Business and Politics, vol. 22, no 4, p. 573—586. doi:
44. Hirschman, A. 1945, National Power and the Structure of Foreign Trade, Berkely and Los Angeles, University of California Press, 1945, 170 p.
The Visegrad Group and the Baltic Assembly: coalitions within the EU as seen through Russian foreign policy
... framework for the study. Secondly, we produce a comparative description of the V4 and the BA/BCM. Thirdly, we examine the capacity of these associations to pursue an independent foreign and domestic policy. This study uses a comparison method to analyse the activities of the two organisations and identify their significance for the EU.
1. Busygina, I.M., Klimovich, S.A. 2017, A coalition within a coalition: the baltics in the European Union, Balt. Reg., vol. 9, no. 1, p. 4—17. doi:
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... Small Community, Sociological Spectrum, no. 34, p. 338—353. doi:
8. Taarup-Esbensen, J. 2018, Managing communities — Mining MNEs’ community risk management practices, Copenhagen, Doctoral School of Business and Management.
9. Norrman, J., Söderqvist, T., Volchko, Y. 2018, Enriching social and economic aspects in sustainability assessments of remediation strategies — Methods and implementation, Science of the Total Environment, doi:
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... action plans, and a case study. The Vilnius and Klaipėda city municipalities adopted action plans to support residents and businesses. Although there are many measures the plans have in common, they differ in the context and scope of application. Municipalities ... ... 275—285. doi:
7. McKenzie, G., Adams, B. 2020, A Country Comparison of Place-based Activity Response to COVID-19 policies, Applied Geography, vol. 125, 102363. doi:
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... human capital and preventing the marginalization of rural settlements, though creating a favorable environment for life and business in particular. At the initial stage, the innovation of rural areas is associated with the diffusion and implementation ... ... the rural and urban population in the provision of banking, public, information and communication services as the basis for activating the innovation process. The study is carried out on urban and rural municipalities of the Leningrad region. Special ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... Latvia, and Lithuania to the EU and NATO in 2004 and the introduction of reciprocal EU-Russia sanctions in 2014 did not curb GVC activities between Russia and the Baltics. The article discusses factors in the transformation of the Baltics-Russian GVCs amid ... ...
28. Zvaigzene, A. 2015, EU sanctions against Russia renewed: pros and cons for business and Baltics economy, The Baltic Course, available at: