In search of a theoretical framework for factors influencing work and life balance
10. Olivia, R. B., Bauer, G. F. 2018, Correlates of burnout symptoms among child care teachers. A multilevel modeling approach, European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, vol. 26, no. 1, p. 7—25. doi: 10.1080/1350293X.2018.... ... Abdirahman, H., Hussein, I., Najeemdeen, I. S., Abidemi, B. T., Binti, R. 2018, The Relationship between Job Satisfaction, Work-Life Balance and Organizational Commitment on Employee Performance, IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), vol. 20, no....
The Balance Model of Regional Development Management in Certain Territorial Conditions: Development and Application
... identify the possibilities of studying the connections between the proportions of material and cash flows within the regional system, and reconciling the needs of a regional economy with the production and resource potentials. The long-term sustainability balance model – a simulation of event-based forecasting – has been developed for the Russian exclave. The authors provide a general description of the balance model, its elements and simulation algorithm. The results of calculations using the balance model ...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... Logisticа [Logistics], no 3, p. 24—27 (in Russ.).
6. Demin, V., Karelina, M., Terentyev, A. 2018, Technique to achieve a dynamic balance between the values of capacities of transport-warehouse complexes and cargo flows in logistics systems, Logisticа [Logistics],... ... 32—36 (in Russ.).
7. Zhang, W., Lam, J. S. L. 2013, Maritime cluster evolution based on symbiosis theory and Lotka-Volterra model, Maritime Policy & Management, vol. 40, no. 2, p. 161—176. doi:
Examples of the mathematical model of the management company
19. IZabczyk J., Da Prato G., Jakubczyk B., et. al. Mathematical Control Theory // Trieste: The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics, 2002.
20. Sontag E. D. Mathematical Control Theory. N. Y., 1998.
mathematical model, balance equations, optimal control, housing and community amenities
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... Methodological approaches to meta-evaluation of the quality of the regulatory impact assessments, Proektirovanie, monitoring i otsenka [Engineering, monitoring and evaluation], no. 1, p. 23—51. (In Russ.)
4. Voloshenko, K. Yu., Kuznetsova, A. L. 2014, The Balance Model of Regional Development Management in Certain Territorial Conditions: Development and Application, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 3, p. 4−21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-1.
5. Gareev, T. R., Voloshenko, K. Yu. 2015, Features of Balance Model Development ...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... mul'tiplikativnyh jeffektov: Habarovskij kraj [The study of regional macroeconomic proportions and multiplicative effects: Khabarovsk region], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 2, p. 44—66.
2. Voloshenko, K., Kuznetsova, A. 2014, The Balance Model of Regional Development Management in Certain Territorial Conditions: Development and Application,
Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 4—21. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-1.
3. Voloshenko, K. Yu, Kuznetsova, A. L. 2014, Balansovaja model' upravlenija regional'nym ...
The layered approach to assessing marketing effectiveness
... Inc., 2010.
2. Нортон Д., Каплан Р. Сбалансированная система показателей. От стратегии к действию. М., 2010.
Lukyanova N., Dyukina T.
marketing effectiveness, layered approach, balanced scorecard system, information model.
A functional description of the model for the protection of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic Sea region
... safety of Russia’s interests in the Baltic, do not coincide with the boundaries of the ecosystems. This calls for a study of the legal protection of Russia’s environmental interests in the Baltic Sea region. There is no legal mechanism for ensuring a balance between the interests of development and those of environmental security of the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea. Thus, it is necessary to give a functional description of the regional model for the legal protection of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic region. To this end, we identify the juridical content of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation. We consider the possibilities of the ...
Network Modelling of Transboundary Cooperation between Russian and Belarusian Regional Enterprises: the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno Regions
This article examines the development of a new process within Russian-Belarusian-Kazakh integration — interregional transborder cooperation. Network modelling is suggested as a mechanism for its regulation. The authors present a network model of transborder cooperation between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus based on the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno regions. The model is developed ...
Local government reforms in Estonia: institutional context, intentions and outcomes
... institutionalization logic followed after the 1993 reform. It is concluded that the local elites retaining their old value patterns will downplay the effect of the 2017 reform.
Gribanova, G. I., Sootla, G., Kersten, K.
local government, reforms, dual model, fuse model, central-local relations, autonomy, balance, institutional theory
The development of dairy farming: forecasts and trends
... investment attractiveness of the industry, poor breed composition of the herd, a long payback period, and poor provision of balanced feed. The production of commercial crops is more profitable compared with the production of milk. The aim of this research ... ... implementation of the policy of import substitution. The methodical basis of research is a set of methods of economic and mathematical modeling, including scenarios and their quantitative justification. Special attention is paid to the method of extrapolation ...
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... resources) and through improvement of the professional training system.
1. Voloshenko, К.Yu., Kuznetsova, А. L. 2014, Balansovaja model' upravlenija regional'nym razvitiem: problemy i novye vozmozhnosti dlja specificheskih territorial'nyh uslovij [Balance model of regional development management: challenges and opportunities for specific site conditions], Regional'nye issledovanija [Regional studies], no. 3 (45), p. 126—135.
2. Gareev T. R., Yeliseeva N. A. 2014, Commodity flow model for an exclave ...
Foraging strategies in the pine marten Martes martes: A model
... marten diets in transitional mixed forest in Belarus // Mammalian Biol. 2010. № 5.P. 401—411.
16. Sinervo B. Optimal Foraging Theory: Constaints and Cognitive Processes.2006. P. 105—130.
17. Swait J., Marley A. A. F. Probabilistic choice (models) as a result of balancing multiple goals // J. of Math. Psychology. 2013. Vol. 57. P. 1—14.
18. Zub K., Szafrańska P. A., Konarzewski M., Speakman J. Effect of energetic constraints on distribution and winter survival of weasel males // J. of Animal Ecology.2010....
The Impact of COVID-19 on immigration: the transformation of Norwegian migration policy on asylum seekers
... Mobilities, vol. 16, no. 1, p. 66—80. doi:
8. Cohen, J. H. 2020, Editorial: Modeling Migration, Insecurity and COVID-19, Migration Letters, vol. 17, no. 3, p. 405—409. doi:
https://doi.org/10.33182/ml.... ... Environment, no. 728, 138882. doi:
10. Christensen, T., Lægreid P. 2020, Balancing Governance Capacity and Legitimacy: How the Norwegian Government Handled the COVID-19 Crisis as a High Performer / Public ...
The evolution of agricultural nature management models in the Baltic States and the Kaliningrad region in 1890—2016
... history were juxtaposed and compared to identify the key stages in the formation of regional models of agricultural nature management in the Baltics and the Kaliningrad region. A comprehensive historical and geographical analysis helped to reconstruct balances for each landmark in the evolution of agricultural nature management in the Baltics and the Kaliningrad region. Several models existed in the region over the time – those of production curtailment in the war and post-war years and in the period following the collapse of the USSR and those of booming agriculture observed in 1913—1914, 1975—1980, and the past decade....
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... socio-geographical process. This process is a result of the evolving spatial architecture of countries and regions, a lack of balance between the potential of leading cities, economic and settlement projections of global geoecological, geo-economic, and ... ... Rossii: faktory, trendy, modeli [Socio-economic development of coastal areas of the European part of Russia: factors, trends, models], Rostov-na-Don, 236 p. (In Russ.)
26. Romanenko, A. A. 2005, Seaports, transport fleet and shipbuilding in Russia. In: ...
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... convergence/not convergence of the states, describes the principles of their economic and political rapprochement and offers models of convergence as well as prerequisites for them. The article examines the principles that determine the participation ... ....uk/news/uk/696854/patrick-minford-brexit-economist-theresa-may-mark-carney
21. Tinbergen, J. 1969, Towards Balanced Economic Growth, Amsterdam, North-Holland publishing company.
Chaplygin Vladimir G.
interstate regional convergence,...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Social Responsibility Initiatives //Journal of Business Ethics. 2009. Vol. 85. P. 257—272.
7. Bovaird T. Public governance: balancing stakeholder power in a network society //International Review of Administrative Sciences. 2005. Vol. 71, № 2. P. 217—228.... ... Penrose: Pioneer of stakeholder theory // Long Range Planning. 1998. Vol. 31, № 2. P. 252—261.
28. Purchase S., Ward A. AAR model: cross-cultural developments // International Marketing Review. 2003. Vol. 20, № 2. P. 161—179.
29. Teece D. J. Achieving ...
The method of zero-moment point for the problem of dynamic stabilization AR-600. Moving AR-600 at the site
... университета им. И. Канта. 2013. Вып. 4. С. 110—117.
2. Dekker M. H. P. Zero-moment point method for stable biped walking. Eindhoven, July 2009, DCT no.: 2009.072.
robotic system, biped circulation, dynamic stabilization, balance, center of gravity, sensor of acceleration, AR-600, encoder, zero-moment point, ZMP, Cart-table model, Robot Operating System, ROS
Problems of children's lie-telling in mental development of a child
... детства. М., 2007.
Социология детства. М.; Л., 1996.
Почему дети лгут? М., 1993.
children’s lie-telling, mental development, modelling, balancing operations,
subtraction operations, property superaddition operations, creative activity.
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... razvitija regiona dlja formirovanija
mehanizmov podderzhki s cel'ju narashhivanija konkurentosposobnosti jekonomiki Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Analysis of the economic entities and determining the requirements for their economic performance, based on the balance of regional development models for the formation of the support mechanisms for the purpose of increasing
competitiveness of the economy of the Kaliningrad region], 2014, Report on research work, Moscow, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.
2. Gareev, T. R. 2010, Regional'nyj ...
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
5. Shastitko, A. E. Pavlova, N. S. 2012, O sbalansirovannosti instrumentov konkurentnoj Politiki [On the balance of competition policy instruments], Bjulleten' konkurentnoj politiki LPKKP [Bulletin of competition policy LPKKP], no.... ... Blackwell Publishing.
15. Venables, A. J. 1987, Trade and trade policy with differentiated products: a Chamberlinian-Ricardian model, Economic Journal, no. 97, p. 700—717.
16. Wilhelmsson, F. 2006, Market Power and European Competition in the Swedish ...
On the assessment of cross-border regions' development potential
This article sets out to assess the potential of cross-border region development on the basis of theoretical and methodological materials. The study examines the Kaliningrad region and Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship. The article is focused on the modelling of interindustry balance and export/import functions of border territories.
1. Izard, U. 1966. Metody regional'nogo analiza: vvedenie v nauku o regionah.Moscow.
2. Borisevich, V. I., Kandaurova, G. A. (Ed.). 2001. Prognozirovanie i planirovanie jekonomiki: ucheb. posobie....
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... S. V., Korovin, L. K., Ustinov, B. P. 2006. State and Transport,
25. Ecological safety of “North Stream” project. Oil and Gas Eurasia, June 2009, № 6.
26. Wuff, F., Rahn, L., Jonsson, P., Brydsten, L., Ahl, T., Granmo, A. 1993.A mass balance model of chlorinated organic matter for the Baltic Sea — a challenge to ecotoxicology. Ambio. V. 22, pp. 27—31.
27. Kryshev, I. I., Ryazantsev, E. P. 2000. Ecological safety of nuclear energy complex of Russia. Moscow, p. 384.
28. Bulletin on atomic ...