Analysis of frequency of usage of instructions and address modes in software for intel architecture
The frequency of usage of different instructions and address modes in software for Intel architecture is examined.
Юров В. И.
: учебник для вузов. СПб., 2003.
: от 8086 до
. СПб., 1998.
microprocessor, CPU architecture, ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... with the emergence of a new attraction and its inclusion into travel itineraries and landmark maps. The authors look at the experience of development of historical European towns from the perspective of tourist attractiveness and explore the role of architectural landscape in creating a positive image of a town for tourists; they also provide a background for including historical and cultural landmarks into a traveller’s experience. The authors analyse the results of the international urban development ...
The monuments of late Romanticism in the architecture of East Prussia
This article considers the architecture of the second third of the 19th century in Eastern Prussia, belonging to the period of German Romanticism. The author focuses on the reasons behind the development of this trend and the role of the King of Eastern Prussia, Frederick William ...
Materials on the architectural and urban development history of Cranz
Studies published as early as the 19th century, prewar guidebooks, postcards, books of model projects, and archive materials serve as the sources of information about the architectural and urban development of the resort of Cranz. The collection of cadastral plans and maps of 1844—1943 settlements held in the Secret Archive of Prussian heritage in Berlin remains virtually unstudied. A project used in the construction ...
Urban Development Programme of the Kaliningrad Region
The development of the architectural and urban planning policy in the Kaliningrad region requires the elaboration of a long-term strategy based on the principles of sustainable development. This strategy aims at creating a favourable living environment and achieving a balance ...
The Soteriological Aspect of the Murals in the Kaliningrad Cathedral of Christ the Saviour
... soteriological aspect of mural iconography is one of the most traditional and semantically justified. It is reflected in the composition and the choice of colours as well as in the selection and juxtaposition of motifs and their correlation with the architectural elements of the Kaliningrad Cathedral. The soteriological aspect does not diminish the significance of other factors determining the iconography of the murals, i. e. the architectural design, the dedication of the Cathedral, liturgical aspects ...
The urban development in East Prussia in the interwar period
... the system of restoration works was clearly structured. In the interbellum, the public development policy for the province was formulated in accordance with the contemporary urban development requirements and was based on a combination of old and new architecture, the expansion of residential areas, and creation of a comfortable environment with the help of landscape gardening.
1. Аушпитцер Х. Кёнигсберг с градостроительной точки зрения / М. Дворкин ...
Between profession and public engagement: Evolution of the public history movement in America
18. Grele R. Whose Public Whose History // The Public Historian. 1981. № 1. P. 40—48.
19. Hauptman L. M. Going Off the Reservation: A Memoir // Ibid. 2003. № 4. P. 81—94.
20. Hayden D. Placemaking, Preservation and Urban History // Journal of Architectural Education. 1988. Vol. 41. P. 45—51.
21. Hayden D. The Power of Place: Urban Landscapes as Public History. Cambridge (MA), 1995.
22. Hurley A. Beyond preservation — using public history to revitalize inner cities. Philadelphia, 2010.
The condition of cultural heritage sites in the Kaliningrad region
... Kaliningrad region. It is shown that almost all historical sites of this type are either ruined or close to this condition. The author stresses the need to take urgent measures to preserves such sites or organise professional reconstruction.
culture, architecture, history, East Prussia, World War II, Russian Orthodox Church, Teutonic Order
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... Transport and Environment. 2016. № 49. P. 280—290.
44. Walker G., Kogut B., Shan W. Social capital, structural holes and the formation of an industry network // Organization Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125.
Mikhaylov A. S.
institutional architecture, territorial capital, territorial innovation system, Lithuania, Baltic States
Performance optimization methods for web resources of culture organizations
Client-side optimization methods are very efficient to improve performance of web resources of culture organizations. In comparison to server-side optimization these methods are related to frontend architecture only and can’t be achieved only with additional hardware.
Мациевский Н. С.
Разгони свой сайт. М., 2009.
Мациевский Н. С., Степанищев Е. В., Кондратенко Г....
Creations of a hardware-software complex providing dynamic balance and movement robotic system AR-600
Features of architecture and creation of robotic system AR-600 are described. The main objectives of loudspeaker of biped walking and methods of their decisions are considered. Calculations of necessary corners at movement and time of their performance are presented....
Example of computer vision system based on neural network classificator
... SpringerVerlag, 2011.
3. Bradsky G., Kaehler A. Learning OpenCV: Computer Vision with the OpenCV Library. CA: O’Reilly Media, Inc., 2009.
4. Хайкин С. Нейронные сети : полный курс. М., 2006.
5. Yoshua Bengio. Learning deep architectures for AI, foundations and trends® in machine learning. 2009. Vol. 2, №. 1. P. 1—127.
computer vision system, artificial intelligence, neural network, image
recognition, object detection, cell counting.
Scientific visualization with Visualization Toolkit
General requirements of visualization systems and their role in scientific calculations are covered. The architecture and capabilities of Visualization Toolkit (VTK) are described. Input data formats and some calculation results are described. List of mature visualization systems used VTK is considered.
Бондарев А. Е., Галактионов В....
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) and a way of their decision
... «Блокхост—сеть К». Руководство пользователя. СПб., 2013.
Aleshnikov S., Dyomin S., Feodorov S., Feodorov A.
information technology, information security, threats, objects of protection, a protection tools, architecture of the protection tools
The urban palimpsest: the urban development practices in the Kaliningrad region (1945—1990)
... Исследования истории малого советского города в отечественной и региональной историографии // Современные проблемы науки и образования. 2009. № 3.
architecture, urban development, city, preservation of cultural heritage
Vasyutin O., Popadin A.
Battlefield memories of the youth in Yu. N. Ivanov’s oeuvre: The novel In a besieged ci
This article analyses Yu. N. Ivanov’s novel In a Besieged City, which was inspired by the author’s battlefield memories. Yu. N. Ivanov pictures the city as he saw it in April 1945. It is shown how descriptions of the works of architecture and art contribute to the artistic understanding of the history of Königsberg. The literary text based on what the author saw and experienced helps him to not only immerse himself in the past and relive it but also rewrite the past and change ...
Eduard Bschoff’s murals in Insterburg's Stadthalle (1936—1939)
... murals painted by a professor of the Königsberg Academy of Arts Eduard Bischoff in the East Prussian town of Insterburg. The themese of monumental paintings created a national socialism are considered in the context of the neo-classical style of the architectural style of adjacent buildings. Special attention is paid to describing and interpreting the compositions of the painting found in the Insterburg Stadthalle.
1. Baren O. van. Der Zorn Friedrichs des Grossen über Ostpreussen // Altpreussische ...
Research of an self-organising effect in decision support computer systems on example of multi-agent systems
... intellectual computer system based on the analysis of an interaction between participants on example of multi-agent system is considered. The universal structure of system implementing proposed method is presented. The results of testing different types of architectures for probability of arising of the synergetic effect and estimation of its impact on the quality of solutions to complex problems are given.
Self-organization in multiagent systems: from ...
Social media interfaces as a representation of cultural meanings
A problem of the growing popularity of cross-cultural social media studies is the lack of discrimination between the effects of user characteristics and those of the architecture of a virtual platform interface. This makes the detected cultural differences unreliable. A way to solve this problem is a comparative study of social media interfaces only, seeking to identify the culturally constituted meanings embedded ...
Development tools of functional hybrid intelligent systems with heterogeneous visual field
The article presents the architecture, basic elements and implementation of the prototype of the tool for the development of functional hybrid intelligent systems with a heterogeneous visual field. Such systems are capable of simultaneously simulating collective verbal-symbolic ...
Urban Planning Development and Seismic Safety Provision in the Kaliningrad region
... Saint Petersburg. Earthquakes occurred on the territory of today’s Kaliningrad — in the city of Konigsberg — in 1803 and 1904. For many years, the Kaliningrad region’s seismic risks were underestimated. We stress the importance of not only the architectural and planning solutions but also that of their compatibility with the ground and geomorphology situations. All of this translates into a safer living environment.
1. Уломов В. И. Сейсмостойкость. URL:
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
Idema T., Keleman D.
New modes of governance, the open method of coordination, and other fashionable red herring. Perspectives on European politics and society.
The open method of coordination: A new governance architecture for the European Union? Sieps, 2003:1.
Lomakina I. S.
open method of coordination, the EU system of governance, community method, soft law, hard law.
Electronic portfolio in the system of pedagogical education as an element of the digital educational environment
... "subjectness", "learner’s identity", "information system", "interaction", "professional learning ability". The author discusses the specific principles of implementing digital learning environments in a new educational architecture. These principles determine the transition to microformats, to interaction and free choice of educational formats, taking into account personalized learning trajectories, to collaborative project and creative activity, to integrative multi-dimensional ...
Changes in the Population Distribution and Transport Network of Saint Petersburg
... S. et al. 2010, A Network Based Kernel Density Estimator Applied to Barcelona Economic Ac-tivities [J], Computational Science and Its Applications, Vol. 6, no. 16, p. 32—45.
14. XU, Xueqiang, Zhu, Jianru, 1988, Contemporary urban geography, China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing.
15. Zeng, Wen, Zhang, Xiao lin, Xiang, Lili et al. 2016, The Features of Population Redistribution of Nanjing Metropolitan Area in 2000—2010, Scientia Geographica Sinica, no. 01, p. 81—89.
16. University of ...
‘The Radical Black Colour’. On the Semantics of the Black Colour in Anarchist Discourse
... Limanov, K., 1998. Anarchist symbolism. Naperekor. Katalizator umstvennogo brozheniya [Against. Catalyst of mental fermentation], 7, p. 55—59.
9. Makkuair, S., 2014. Mediinyi gorod: media, arkhitektura i gorodskoe prostranstvo [Media city: media, architecture and urban space]. Moscow.
10. Napreenko, G., 2015. «Studiya na Burakova, 27». Lektsiya iz tsikla «Drevo sovremennogo russkogo iskusstva», prochitannaya v muzee «Garazh» 11 sentyabrya 2015 goda ["Studio on Burakova, 27". Lecture ...
Integrated approach to the event frame analysis
... Semantics of RISK and its Neighbors. Frames, Fields and Contrasts // New Essays in Semantic and Lexical Organization eds. A. Lehrer, E. Kittay. Hillsdale, 1992. P. 75—102.
17. Jackendoff R. Semantic Structures. Cambridge, MA, 1990.
18. Jackendoff R. The architecture of the linguistic-spatial interface // Language and Space ed. P. Bloom [et al.]. Cambridge, MA, 1996. P. 1—30.
19. Hafri A., Papafragou A., Trueswell J. The gist of events: Implications for language production and scene description // Poster ...
Linguo semiotics of the city: cross cultural dimension of place branding
... to study the urban spatial linguosemiotic potential influencing city brands from the crosscultural viewpoint. The author aims to determine ways of how Russian and German city brands are created using three main sources of branding: people, events and architectural heritage. The authors identify dominant factors of the branding potential of German and Russian linguocultures through the content analysis of city web-sites.
1. Зиммель Г. Большие города и духовная жизнь....
Risk Analysis at Industrial Enterprises Exposed to Post-Earthquake Fires
... facilities. It is also important to consider aspiration flows as an influencing factor. The risk analysis employs an algorithm for ensuring complex system safety, which proves to be universal. The mechanism in question should be employed in both preparing architectural plans of buildings and structures and conducting rescue operations in emergencies. Based on this analysis, I draw a sample of categorized industrial facilities located in smaller cities and rural areas.
1. Сулейманов А. А....
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... where a special legal system was created. It has been developing until now and carries the features of the both international and municipal law. Global financial crisis and subsequent sovereign debt crisis have substantially changed global financial architecture and led to a comprehensive reform of the financial branch in the EU. The author implementing systematic analysis and formal legal method as well as functional and structural analysis reviews different types of interaction between IFL and ...
Ideas of Kant’s theoretical philosophy in Peirce’s graph theory
... Conceptual Structures: Fulfilling Peirce’s Dream, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 1257, pp. 357—370, Berlin, Springer.
19. Roberts, D., 1973, The Existential Graphs of Charles S. Peirce, The Hague, Paris, Mouton.
20. Sowa, J., 2011, Cognitive Architectures For Conceptual Structures, in S. Andrews, S. Polovina, R. Hill, & B. Akhgar (eds.), 19th International Conference on Conceptual Structures, pp. 35—49, Heidelberg, Springer.
21. Stjernfelt, F., 2007, Diagrammatology: an Investigation on ...
Kant and new mathematics 100 years later
... critique of Russell’s philosophy of mathematics and the Neo-Kantian philosophy of science and mathematics as a whole is of special relevance in the context of modern mathematics and mathematical physics. The fact that the modern standard axiomatic architecture of mathematical theories does not take into account the object-based character of mathematical knowledge, which was stressed after Kant by Cassirer, complicates the application of new mathematical theories in natural sciences and technology....
The Tourist and Recreation Potential of Historical Cities in North-West Russia
... list of historical settlements. Order of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation of July 27, 2010, No. 418. (in Russ.)
18. List of settlements with the status of historic towns. Fed. Target Program "Preservation and Development of the Architecture of Historic Cities". Fast. Etc. The Russian Federation from 26.11.2001, № 815. (in Russ.)
19. The RSFSR. Administrative-territorial division (on January 1, 1986), 1986, Izvestia. (in Russ.)
20. Russkii gorod. Istoriko-metodologicheskii ...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... обеспечения авиационной тематики // Программные продукты и системы. 2017. № 2. С. 291—300.
33. Martin M., Ishii K. Design for Variety: Developing Standardized and Modularized Product Platform Architectures // Res. Eng. Des. 2002. Vol. 13, iss. 4. P. 213—235. doi: 10.1007/s00163-002-0020-2.
34. ГОСТ Р ИСО/МЭК ТО 12182-2002. Информационная технология. Классификация программных средств....
The effect of railway network evolution on the Kaliningrad region’s landscape environment
... LANDSCAPES. Classification. Nature protection. Landscapes. Classification. OKS 0017. Date of introduction 01.07.1989], 1989, available at: www/ libgost.ru (accessed 01.10. 2015).
5. Gutnov, А. E., Glazichev, V. L. 1990, Mir arhitektury: Lico goroda [World Architecture: Face of the City], Moscow, 350 p.
6. Gusev, А. L., Maslov, V. N. (eds.), 2006, Istorija sel'skogo hozjajstva Kaliningradskoj oblasti: 1945-2006 gg. [History of Agriculture of the Kaliningrad region: 1945-2006], Kaliningrad, 464 p.
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... Russia: Analysis polimasshtabny], Vestnik Rossijskoj akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy
of Sciences], Vol. 79, no. 2, p. 101—112.
2. Smith, A. 2002, Imagining geographies of the ‘new Europe’: geo-economic power and the new European architecture of integration, Political Geography, Vol. 21.
3. Gubanova, T. E. (comp.), 1987, Jekonomicheskaja i social'naja geografija v SSSR: Istorija i sovremennoe razvitie [Economic and social geography of the USSR:History and current development],...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
The coastalisation of population is considered as a prolonged, universal, although not a ubiquitous — socio-geographical process. This process is a result of the evolving spatial architecture of countries and regions, a lack of balance between the potential of leading cities, economic and settlement projections of global geoecological, geo-economic, and geopolitical processes, the scale and effect of transnational and transboundary ...
Fetal behavior and the prediction of neuropsychiatric development
... Squalli-Houssaini Y., Clarac F. Activation of the central pattern generators for locomotion by serotonin and excitatory amino acids in neonatal rat // Journal of Physiology. 1992. Vol. 455. P. 187—204.
25. Alexander G. E., Crutcher M. D. Functional architecture of basal ganglia circuits: neural substrates of parallel processing // Trends in Neurosciences. 1990.Vol. 13. P. 266—271.
26. Hadders-Algra M. The Neuronal Group Selection Theory: a framework to explain variation in normal motor development ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Alliances // Academy of Management Journal. 1995. № 38.P. 85—112.
25. Gulati R. Social Structure and Alliance Formation Pattems: A Longitudinal Analysis // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1995. № 40. P. 619—52.
26. Gulati R., Singh H. The Architecture of Cooperation: Managing Coordination Uncertainty and Interdependence in Strategic Alliances // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1998. № 43. P. 781—814.
27. Hakansson H., Johanson J. Industrial functions of business relationships, ...
Assessment of hepatic volume ex vivo by the formulas of the ultrasound volumetry
.... В., Пиманов С. И. и др. Ультразвуковое исследование в таблицах и схемах. 2-е изд. Витебск, 2005.
20. Frericks B.B., Caldarone F.C., Nashan B. et al. 3D CT modeling of hepatic vessel architecture and volume calculation in living donated liver transplantation // Eur. Radiol. 2004. Vol. 14, № 2. P. 326—333.
21. Hiroshige S., Shimada M., Harada N. et al. Accurate preoperative estimation of liver-graft volumetry using three-dimensional ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
29. Kaplinsky, R., Terheggen, A., Tijaja, J. 2011, China as a Final Market: The Gabon Timber and Thai Cassava Value Chains, World Development, Vol. 39, no. 7, p. 1177—1190.
30. Karlik, A. E., Maksimtsev, I. A., Iakovleva, E. A. 2016, Modern architecture of global value chains and value chain management of Russia, Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, SCM 2016, p. 518—520.
31. Klemeshev, A. P., Fedorov, G. M., Manakov, A. G. 2015, Baltic subjects ...