Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
... 116 (Summer), p. 1—17.
22. Portes, A., Borocz, J. 1989, Contemporary Immigration: Theoretical Perspectives on Its Determinants and Modes of Incorporation, International Migration Review, no. 23, p. 606—630.
23. Using EU Indicators of Immigrant Integration, 2013, European Commission, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/ewsi/UDRW/images/items/docl_37216_243039941.pdf (accessed: 18.12.2013).
Lyalina A. V.
migrant integration policy, migrant, multiculturalism, MIPEX
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
(дата обращения: 05.05.2018).
13. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the regions.European Agenda for the Integration of Third-Country Nationals. URL:
(дата обращения: 05.05.2018).
14. Conclusions of the Council and the Representatives of ...
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... associations have significant differences in the starting conditions, motives and context of integration, and the tools and mechanisms for its implementation. The authors conclude that the implementation of certain fundamental principles of constructing European integration, such as federalism and democracy, is not possible in EAEU decisions making. Nevertheless, the achieved harmonization of some regulations and standards of the countries of the two integration associations, in the process of borrowing European ...
The European idea in Central Europe and Scandinavia as a part of the security and peaceful co-existence policy in the framework of the postwar planning
... theoretical bases of movements for European unity in Central and Northern Europe. The author comes to the conclusion about the correlation between the “Europe of regions” model and the European unity concept. The ideas of Scandinavian and Central European integration rested on national, cultural and historical connections of the neighbouring countries were expected to constitute such formations, which contradicted and were opposed to by the theoretical framework of Western European integration. On the ...
The “European identity” of today: a category of political practice or discourse?
... considers the cultural, political, and historical problems of the development of European identity in the discourse of Europe. The author addresses the question as to whether European identity is a category of political discourse or a real instrument of European integration and comes to a conclusion that the concepts of European identity are stuck in a methodological trap. And the EU institutional design does not inspire confidence among the residents of united Europe. The question as to how European identity ...
Supranational party system of the EU
... Stanovlenie partijnoj sustemy Respubliki Polsha [The formation of the party system Poland], Kaliningrad, 186 p.
4. Zhukovskiy, I. I. 2005, Partijnyje sistemy Vyshegradskih stran i evropejskaja integracija [Party systems of the Visegrad countries and the European integration], Kaliningrad, 117 p.
5. Zhukovskiy, I. I. 2011, Rekrutacja politicheskih elit v sovremennoj Polshe: nekotoryje predvaritelnyje suzhdenia [Rekrutasya political elites in contemporary Poland: some preliminary judgments], Vestnik Moskovskogo ...
Contacts with Diasporas and Diaspora Organisations as a Key to a Successful Migrant Integration Policy in the EU
We analyse European Commission and European Parliament documents — directives, communications, conclusions, recommendations — and best practices for EU member states’ international projects focusing on migrant integration in both the EU states and the countries of origin. Special emphasis is placed on the role of diasporas and the efforts taken by the EU to involve them in the integration process. We stress the need for a new supranational EU immigration and ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
A higher level of unity and cohesion across the European Union member states is an important aspect of European integration though it has a rather ambiguous nature. The Law on the Common Market, which aims to increase the economic efficiency of the EU, became a subject of extensive discussions among researchers suggesting that its viability at the political and ...
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
... the law of the European Union], Moscow.
10. Lippert, B. 2002, Central'naja i Vostochnaja Evropa [Central and Eastern Europe]. In: Vaydenfeld, B. Wessel, W. (ed.), Evropa ot A do Ja: spravochnik evropejskoj integracii [Europe from A to Z: A Handbook of European integration], Riga, p. 355—365.
11. Medvedev, L. А., Sindeev, А. А. 1999, Istorija zapadnoevropejskoj integracii (40—90-e gody XX veka): sozdanie Evropejskogo sojuza. 80—90-e gody [The history of Western European integration (40—90th years ...
The traditions of Russian and European perception of the state frontier in the conditions of transborder regional cooperation
... Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions, Balt. Region, no. 4, p. 60—67. doi:
3. Kosov, Ju. V. 2008, Rol' rimskogo dogovora v evropejskoj integracii [The role of the Treaty of Rome in European integration], Upravlencheskoe konsul'tirovanie, no. 3, p. 46—50.
4. Kosov, Ju. V. 2003, Transgranichnoe regional'noe sotrudnichestvo: severozapad Rossii [Cross-border regional cooperation: the North-West Russia], Polis, no.5, p. 145—153.
5. Le Goff,...
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
... ‘two-level game’. Policy and politics. Vol. 36:2. 2008. January.
The open method of coordination: a new policy paradigm? Paper presented at the First Pan-European Conference on European Union Politics «The Politics of European integration: academic acquis and future challenges» //
. 2002. 26—28 Sept
Búrca Gr. de, Zeitlin J.
Constitutionalising the open method of coordination. What should the Convention propose? CEPS Policy Brief
Islamic Diffusion in the Baltics: The Fruit of European Multiculturalism
... available at:
14. Danmarks Statistic, 2015, available at:
. dk/da/Statistik/NytHtml?cid=20613 (accessed 11.04.2017).
15. Handbook on Integration for policy — makers and practitioners, 2010, Third edition. European Comission, 174 pp.
16. Jacobsen, B. A. 2016, Hvor mange muslimer bor der i Danmark? Kristeligt Dagblad, available at:
17. Kukathas, Ch. 2003,...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... Vol. 5, no. 1, Article 15, p. 317—340, available at:
35. Santel, B. 1995, Loss of Control: The Build-up of a European Migration and Asylum Regime, in Migration and European Integration: The Dynamics of Inclusion and Exclusion. In: Miles, R., Thranhardt, D. (eds.) Migration and European integration: the dynamics of inclusion and exclusion, London.
36. Hyndle-Hussein, J. 2015, How the refugee issue is affecting the Baltic ...
Theoretical Aspects of Cross-border Integration-based Economic Cooperation
... Теории региональной капиталистической интеграции. М., 1978.
9. Aron R. Problems of European Integratin // Lyods Dank Rewiew, April, 1953.
10. Allais М. L'Europe unie. Rout de la prosperite. Paris, 1960.
11.... ... Allais М. La liberalisation des relationes economiques internationales.Paris, 1972.
12. Balassa В. The theory of Economic Integration. London, 1962.
13. Bilchak V. S. Cross-border economics. Olsztyn, 2002.
14. Cassel О. From Protectionism through ...
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... Hughes Hallett, A., Martinez Oliva, J. C. 2013, The Importance of Trade and Capital Imbalances in the European Debt Crisis, Working Paper Series WP13—01, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
16. Lindberg, L. 1963, The Political Dynamics of European Economic Integration. Stanford, Calif., Stanford University Press.
17. Mundell, R. A., Swoboda, A. K. 1969, Monetary Problems of the International Economy, Chicago, University of Chicago Press.
18. Minford, P. 2016, Ignore Mandelson: We'd trade much better outside ...
Perspectives of Euroregions with Russian Participation in Terms of Changes in the EU Regional Policy
... under European Territorial Co-operation Objective and European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument. Final approved version as of
21 December 2007. URL: http://eu.baltic.net
European integration, Euroregion, EU Regional Policy, European Territorial Cooperation, European Neighbourhood Policy, visa regime
The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments
... Poland, p.14—23.
23. Palmowski, T., Pacuk, M., Tarkowski, M. 2018, The emergence of Baltic Europe: an of Polish research on regional integration, Quaestiones Geographicae, vol. 37, no. 2, p. 47—60. doi: 10.2478/quageo-2018-0013.
European integrations, macro-region, European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR)
Modern trends in the Baltic countries in the discourse of identity: between sovereignty and European integration
... structure, where mutually competitive identities oriented towards different centres of modern Europe are developing. In the Baltics, the identity discourse acquires new markers. The agenda includes the crisis of confidence in the institutions of power and integration problems.
1. Miniotaite G. The Baltic States: in search of security and identity. URL: http://edvardas.home.mruni.eu/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/balt-vals-saugumas.doc (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
2. Gongola L. H. Western European «identity» versus eastern European «identity». URL: http://www.inclusionexclusion.nl/site/?download=Laura Herta Gongola (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
3. Paulauskas K. The Baltic States: picking regions, shedding myths, decoding ...
North-West Russia in the context of European integration
... University Institute Working Paper RSC, no. 1, p. 21.
Kochegarova Tamara, Simonyan Renald
global challenges, regionalization, cooperation, partnership, intercivilization border areas, Western and Russian values, sociocultural diffusion, convergence, European integration
Transborder corporate integration in the Baltic Sea Region
... Polish and Russian companies are involved in corporate integration in the Baltic region, other vectors of their foreign economic relations are still more important for them. As a result, the integration of Russian business in the Baltic part of the European integration area is still rather weak despite Russia’s considerable foreign direct investment in the Baltic States.
1. Burnaeva, E. M. 2007, Finljandija: tendencii zarubezhnogo investirovanija [Finland: trends of foreign investment], Mirovaya ekonomika ...
Kant’s perpetual peace project and the project of the European Union
... The comparative analysis of Kant's theory and the European project, the EU in its curent form suits Kant's definition of a federtion of souvereign states, united for the purpose of securing peace, and in some respects went even further. The process of European integration has transformed Europe’s regional build up from the arena of regular war conflicts into the society of peace, prosperity, liberty and right. It is obvious that it its development the EU will undergo difficulties and crises. However, the ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
Traditionally, studies into a state’s foreign policy focus on the international situation and national interests of the parties. However, such approach does not completely conform to the objectives of studies into the foreign policy of the European Union – an example of unique integration of states. One of the modern approaches aimed to describe the nature of the EU as an actor in world politics is the concept of the EU’s ‘normative power’ arguing that the ‘power’ of the EU lies in the ability to change the international ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... research in this field. Russian geographical proximity to the European countries, a significant number of shared problems, and a considerable potential for cooperation in solving them and developing the world ocean’s resources create grounds for an integrated study of European coastal regions. The author analyses Russian findings in the field of the socioeconomic development of coastal regions. The differences in the natural and socioeconomic conditions and resources along a significant portion of the European coastline ...
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... region. This research is based on a political and legal analysis of various documents and employs various international relations theories (including integration theories). The article demonstrates that the EU nd Russia have made a transition to the integration agenda manifested in the Energy Dialogue (its current goal is the creation of a common European energy market). The author describes the process of gradual consolidation of transgovernmental and transnational institutions, which leads to depoliticization of cooperation and mutual socialization of the partners. Finally, legal discussions ...
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
The creation of an area of freedom, security and justice is one of the most rapidly developing aspects of European integration. It this paper, we take a look at the foreign policies involved in this process — aside from the internal development of the European Union, they concern a significant number of third countries, including Russia. In our view, the efforts ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... analysis reviews different types of interaction between IFL and the EU legal order. Although international agreements form an integral part of the EU legal order, the rules of their interpretation differ from the primary and secondary EU legislation. The ... ... международного права. 2017. № 4. С. 58—69.
4. Judgment of the Court of 5 February 1963, Case 26/62 “Van Gend & Loos”. European Court Report (ECR)  1.
5. Judgement of the Court of November 1991, Cases C-6/90, C-9/90 «Frankovich». ECR  ...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
...,Transgranichnaja kooperacija v Baltijskom regione [Cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region]. In: Baltijskij region kak poljus jekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada
Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo Sojuza [Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the North-West of the Russian Federation and the European Union], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, 392 p.
3. Leading web platform for European clusters, 2013, available at: http://www.clustercollaboration.eu (accessed 10.07.2013).
4. Välkommen till Göteborg-Oslo-samarbetet,...
An Assessment of the Economic Performance of the EU Baltic Region States
... countries in terms of investment does not lead to convergence in labour efficiency. The capital-labour ratio and the growth rate of labour efficiency in the Russian Baltic are close to the Eastern European average.
Druzhinin P. V., Prokopyev E. A.
European Union, integration, production function, efficiency, investment
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
... at: http://www.bsssc.com/upload/dokumenty/f_176.pdf (accessed 18 August 2012).
10. Schymik, C. and all (eds.) 2006, Go North! Baltic Sea Region Studies: Past — Present — Future, Berlin, BWV.
11. Joenniemi, P., Sergunin, A. 2012, Laboratories of European Integration: City-Twinning in Northern Europe, Tartu, Peipsi Center for Transboundary Cooperation.
12. Joint position on the implementation of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region adopted by B7 Baltic Islands Network, Baltic Development Forum, Baltic ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Privatization in Eastern Europe, Westport, CT and London, Greenwood Press.
10. Glinkina, S. P., Kulikova, N. V., Sinitsina, I. S. 2014, Strany Tsentral’no-Vostochnoi Evropy: evrointegratsiya i ekonomicheskii rost [Central and Eastern European countries: European integration and economic growth], Moscow, IE RAS (In Russ.).
11. Kudrov, V. M. 2006, Market transformation in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe: accumulated experience, Obshchestvo i ekonomika [Society and Economy], no. 5, p. 122—167 (In Russ....
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
....eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=CELEX:62012TJ0565 (accessed 23.09.2014).
14. Council Decision 2014/801/CFSP of 17 November 2014 amending Decision 2014/145/CFSP concerning restrictive measures in respect of actions undermining or threatening the territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence of Ukraine, 2014, OJ, L 331, 18.11.2014, p. 26—27.
Russia, European Union, restrictive measures, sanctions
Kant’s Perpetual Peace Project and the Project of the European Union
... comparative analysis of Kant’s theory and the European project, the EU in its current form suits Kant’s definition of a federation of sovereign states, united for the purpose of securing peace, and in some respects went even further. The process of European integration has transformed Europe’s regional buildup from the arena of regular war conflicts into the society of peace, prosperity, liberty and right. It is obvious that it its development the EU will undergo difficulties and crises. However, the general ...
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
eu/en/index.php (accessed 01 September 2011).
3. Gutnick, V. P., Klemeshev, А. P. (eds.). 2006, Baltijskij region kak poljus jekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo sojuza [Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the North-West of the Russian Federation and the European Union], Kaliningrad.
4. Kosov, Yu. V. 2009, Osobennosti geopoliticheskih processov v Central'noj
Evrope [Features geopolitical processes in Central Europe], Upravlencheskoe konsul'tirovanie [Management consulting], no. 3, p. 91—97.
Current Geodemographic Problems in the European Union and Migration Crisis of the 2010s
... [Social Sciences and Modernity], no. 2, p. 112—129. (In Russ.)
5. Voinikov, V. 2015, Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration, Balt. Reg., no. 4, p. 55—65. DOI: 10/5922/2079—8555—2015—4—4.
6. Greenberg, R. S. 2012, The crisis of European integration: the award before sunset? Mir peremen [World change], no. 4, available at:
2012/10/krizis-evropejskoj-integracii-nagrada-pered-zakatom/ (accessed 05.05.2016). (In Russ.)
7. Degusarova, V. S., Martynov, V. L., Sazonova,...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... experiences in a comparative perspective’, financed by the Research Council of Lithuania.
1. Žvalionytė, D. 2014. The Integration of Return Migrants in Their Home Country’s Labour Market Evidence from Lithuania, Summary of PhD thesis. doi:
https://doi.... ... Migrant Workplace Experiences: Social Remittances to Poland as Knowledge of British Workplace Cultures, Central and Eastern European Migration Review, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 41—62. doi:
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... paid to programme-based interregional and cross-border cooperation as the most efficient form of collaboration for accelerating integration and socio-economic development in border areas. Based on their evaluation of the major achievements, the authors conclude ... ... %26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-1 %26p_p_col_count%3D1 (accessed 19.01.2017).
10. A guide to bringing INTERREG and Tacis funding together, 2001, European Commission, available at:
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... the Baltic Republics, Middle States Geographer, no. 34, p. 1—9.
18. Panorama on Tourism. Eurostat Statistical Book, 2008, European Comission, 96 p., available at: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat (accessed 7 November 2012).
19. Spiriajevas, E. 2008, The ... ... 2010, Saeima of the Republic of Latvia, 107 p.
22. Unwin, T. 1996, Tourist Development in Estonia: Images, Sustainability and Integrated Rural Development, Tourism Management, Vol. 17, no. 4, p. 265—276.
International tourism, ...
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
... characteristic of classical theories of international relations (such as realism and liberalism), and those employed in social constructivism studies. It is concluded that Latvian cooperation with institutions and countries of the territorial system of European security is rather limited, which indicates either a lack of the country’s integration into the system or a crisis of the system itself. An important result of the study is the validation of a systemic approach to studying regional security systems. This angle proves particularly useful in identifying crises of territorial systems ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... Obwód Kaliningradzki w kontekście rozszerzenia Unii Europejskiej // Prace OSW. 2001. URL: http://www.osw. waw. pl/pl/publikacje/Prace-OSW?page=4 (дата обращения: 28.01.2012).
3. Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament „Towards integrated management of the external borders of the member states of the European Union”, Brussels, 7.5.2002, COM(2002) 233 final. URL:http://eur-lex. europa. eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ. do?uri=COM:2002:0233:FIN: EN:PDF (дата обращения: ...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... and Cross-border Retail-Trading, Scientific Papers of the University of Pardubice, Series D, Faculty of Economics & Administration.
4. Gal, Z. 2009, Danube Region- Past, Present and Future Prospect of Transnational Cooperation as a Playground of the European Integration, Eurolimes, Vol. 7, p. 148—159, available at:
5. Scott, J. W., Laine, J. 2012, Borderwork: Finnish-Russian co-operation and civil society engagement in the social economy ...
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
.... 2008, Evolving cross-border urban networks. Case studies in the Baltic Sea area, Nordia Geographical Publications, Vol. 37, no. 4, p. 9—13.
20. Schultz, H., Jajeśniak-Quast, D. and Stokłosa, K. 2002, Twin Towns on the Border as Laboratories of European Integration, Twin Towns on the Border as Laboratories of European Integration, Frankfurt (Oder), Frankfurter Institut für Transformationsstudien. (Arbeitsberichte 4/02), available at: http://www. europa-uni. de/ de/forschung/institut/institut_fit/publikationen/discussion_papers/2002/04- ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... results of a comparative analysis of innovative development in Russia and the Baltic Sea countries based on the calculation of an integral research and technological potential index for the Russian Federation, the Northwestern Federal District of Russia, Sweden,... ... i grantam, predostavljaemym studentam, magistrantam, doktorantam, i uchenym Evropejskim sojuzom i stranami ES. 2012—2013 [European grants and scholarships: the catalog for scholarships and grants to students, undergraduates, doctoral students, and ...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... seeking cooperation with Russia to preserve the natural and economic environment of the Baltic Sea. Most joint spatial planning projects have been initiated by Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Poland.
Palmowski T., Tarkowski M.
Baltic Sea region, European Union, integrated coastal area management, spatial planning, Poland, Russia
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... peredan zakazchikam (Estonija) [Estlink cable delivered to customers (Estonia)], 2007, Information agency REGNUM, available at: http://www.regnum.ru/news/763163.html (accessed 04 October 2011).
energy, market, strategy, sources, European Union, Russia, Baltic region, guideline, safety, energy resources, diversification, integration
The asymmetry of small and medium business development at a regional level
... системами : сб. тр. 2011. № 32. С. 131—154.
4. Behrens K. How endogenous asymmetries in interregional market access trigger regional divergence // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2005. Vol. 35. P. 471—492.
5. Economidou C., Kool C. European economic integration and (a)symmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Economic Modelling. 2009. Vol. 26. P. 778—787.
6. Kalemli-Ozcan S., Sørensen B. E., Yosha O. Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... institutional barriers. It is shown that the potential and prospects of transboundary clustering are affected by both global integration and disintegration patterns, coastal infrastructure, geopolitical and geoeconomic ‘neighbourhood’, cultural excellence,... ... Rossii: faktory, modeli, ekonomicheskie i ekisticheskie effekty [Transboundary cluster formation in the coastal zones of the European part of Russia: factors, models, economic and telecommunication effects], Rostov-on-Don, 421 p. (in Russ.)
Polish Accession to the European Union: Participating Institutions
...?T1=V2&T2=2004&T3=&RechType=RECH_naturel&Submit.pdf (accessed 08.05.2014).
27. Dane zebrane z bazy dokumentów Sejmu RP, available at: http://bs.sejm.gov.pl/F?func=file&file_name=find-t-ust01&local_base=ustw&con_lng=POL (accessed 02.03.2013).
Poland, European integration, The European Union, accession to the EU
The theoretical framework a teacher’s cross-cultural compe-tence: International practice
... МГИМО-Университета. 2013. № 2. С. 183—187.
3. Barrett M. Intercultural competence. Statement Series. Oslo, Norway: European Wergeland Centre. 2011. URL:
. competence/ (дата обращения: ... ... Intercultural Competence through Education. Council of Europe. 2013.
5. Bennett J., Bennett M. Developing intercultural sensitivity: An integrative ap¬proach to global and domestic diversity. In D Landis, J. M. Bennett, & M. J. Bennett (Eds.). Handbook of intercultural ...
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
... November, available at: http://www.mfa.gov.lv/en/policy/baltic-sea-region/european-union-strategyfor-the-baltic-sea-region (accessed 11.09.2015).
15. Hampton, M., Hancock, D. (eds.) 2015, The Baltic Security Puzzle: Regional Patterns of Democratization, Integration, and Authoritarianism, London, 224 p.
16. Nacchia, Ch. 2015, European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: A Pilot Strategy for Other Regions? available at: http://www.rug.nl/research/portal/files/23685728/13Nacchiafinal.pdf (accessed 22.11.2015).
17. Nikolova, I. 2010, The EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... Historical Perspective. In: Fawcett, L., Hurell, A. (eds) Regionalism in World Politics, Oxford University Press.
3. Kazajus, J. 2001, Evropejskaja identichnost' [European identity], In: Evrope¬jskaja integracija: sovremennoe sostojanie i perspektivy [European Integration: cur¬rent situation and prospects], Minsk.
4. Ushakov, N. А. 1963, Suverenitet v sovremennom mezhdunarodnom prave [Sovereignty in contemporary international law], Moscow.
5. Lloyd, D., 2002, Ideja prava [The Idea of Law.], Moscow....