The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
... Declaration included two specific legal obligations. Firstly, the creation of the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM) and the centralized supervision of the banking sector of the Member States of the eurozone with supervisory powers transferred to the European Central Bank in accordance with Article 127 (6) of the Treaty on the functioning of the EU. Secondly, the direct recapitalization of banks from the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF), established under the European Stability Mechanism (ESM) based on ...
Analysis of the Possibilities of Introducing Blockchain Technology in the Banking Sector
... combination of internal and external blockchains with the involvement of the resources of the regulator represented by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation is proposed.
1. Федотова В. В., Емельянов Б. Г., Типнер Л. М. Понятие блокчейн и возможности его использования // European Science. 2018. № 1 (33). URL: https:// cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ponyatie-blokcheyn-i-vozmozhnosti-ego-ispolzovaniya ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Busygina, I. M., Klimovich, S. A. 2017, Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 4—17. doi:
31. Berend. I. T. 2007, Social Shock in Transforming Central and Eastern Europe, Communist and Post-Communist Studies, vol. 40, no. 3, p... ... Poverty during the Transition from Planned to Market Economy, Washington, DC, the World Bank.
34. Karmowska, G., Marciniak, M. 2015, Spatial Diversification of Living Standards...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... (accessed 30.12.2014).
2. Bakowski, P. 2011, Russian organized crime: The EU perspective, Library Briefing, Library of the European Parliament, 04.03.2011.
3. BP Statistical Review of World Energy, 2006, British Petroleum, June 2006.
4. BP Statistical ... ... Russian Federation: Outward Foreign Direct Investment Positions by Instruments and Geographical Allocation in 2009-2013, 2007, Central Bank of Russia, available at: http://www.cbr.ru/eng/statistics/ (accessed 15.03.2015).
7. The World Factbook, 2015, available ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
..., A. 2016, Narrating Migrant Workplace Experiences: Social Remittances to Poland as Knowledge of British Workplace Cultures, Central and Eastern European Migration Review, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 41—62. doi:
8. Kuznetsov, Y. 2010, From Brain Drain to Brain Circulation? How Countries Can Draw on Their Talent Abroad, World Bank Institute, Presentation at the conference “Science against Poverty”, La Granja, Spain, available at:
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... to view the Kaliningrad region as “double periphery”, since it is excluded from major modernisation processes both in the European integration zone and in the Russian Federation. However, a detailed study involving polyscale socioeconomic indices, ... ....stat.gov.lt/statbank/SelectTable/omrade0.asp?SubjectCode=S3&PLanguage=1&ShowNews=OFF (accessed 16 August 2013).
2. Local Data Bank, 2013, Central Statistical Office of Poland, available at: http://www.stat.gov.pl/bdlen/app/dane_podgrup.hier?p_id=945797&p_token=-1666235519 ...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
6. Russian Direct Investment Abroad: Stocks Broken Down by Instrument and Country (directional principle), Central Bank of Russia, available at:
7. Liuhto, K. T., Majuri, S.... ..., London and New York, p. 248—265.
10. Kuznetsov, A. 2016, Foreign Investments of Russian Companies: Competition with West European and East Asian Multinationals, Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Vol. 86, no. 2, p. 77—85.
11. Expert 400 ...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... przestrzenna ludności w okresie przemian ustrojowych / ed.D. Szymańska. Toruń, 1998. P. 165—170.
7. New Religions Phenomena in Central and Eastern Europe / ed. I. Borowik,G. Babiński. Kraków, 1997.
8. Cipko A. Razmyšleniâ o prirode i pričinah kraha ... ... husbands // Social Science & Medicine. 2001. № 53. P. 1653—1666.
12. Dubauskas G. Euro Atlantic Integration and Foreign Banks in Transitional Economies // Tiltai. 2003. № 4 (25). P. 13—22.
13. European health for all database (HFA-DB) at World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe. URL: http://www.euro.who.int/en/home ...
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... City of Sevastopol”], 2014, Krem¬lin.ru, available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/38220 (accessed 21.01.2016).
6. Resolution adopted by the General Assembly... ... saudovskoj neft’ju na evropeijskom rynke [Russia is ready to compete with Saudi oil on the European market], 2015, Prav-da.ru, available at: http://www.pravda.ru/news/economics/materials/oil/14-10-2015/... ... Evropy [Li Keqiang attended the 4th meeting of the leaders of China and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe], 2015, Russian.news.cn, available at: http://russian.news...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... M. 2020, «Stranded on the borders» between Russia and the homeland: migrants from Central Asia countries during the COVID-19 pandemic, Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Ekonomika... ... Sahin-Mencutek, Z. 2012, Immigration Control in Transit States: The Case of Turkey, European Journal of Economic and Political Studies, vol. 5, no. 1, p. 137—163.
20... ..., Potential responses to the COVID-19 outbreak in support of migrant workers, World Bank Group. “Living Paper”, Version 10, June 19, available at:
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
The agricultural land dynamics is one of the central issues of land use in Europe and Russia. Each historical period is characterized ... ....1191/0309132504ph469oa.
16. Caragliu A., Nijkamp P. Space and knowledge spillovers in european regions: The impact of different forms of proximity on spatial knowledge diffusion... ....1177/096977649500200301.
40. World Development Report 2009: Reshaping Economic Geography / The World Bank. Washington, 2009. doi: 10.1596/978-0-8213-7640-9.
41. Watts D. J. The «New»...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
.... HICP — inflation rate, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/tgm/table.do?tab=table&language=en&pcode=tec00118&tableSelection=1&footnotes=yes&labeling=labels&plugin=1> (accessed 1 June 2013).
10. Convergence report June 2013, 2012, European Central Bank, available at: http://www.ebrd.com (accessed 20 April 2013).
11. Krugman, P. Latvian Competitiveness, 2012, The New York Times, available at: http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/latvian-competitiveness/ (accessed 20 April 2013).
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
(accessed 6 August 2020).
19. Berg E., Ehin P. 2016, Identity and foreign policy: Baltic-Russian relations and European integration, Routledge, 2016.
20. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V., Tarasov, I., Chasovskiy, V. 2016, Russia among the Countries ... ... H. 2006, From disintegration to reintegration: Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union in international trade, Europe and Central Asia reports, Washington, D.C., World Bank Group, available at:
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
..., V., Samson, I., Vinokurov, E. 2004, Measuring regional economic development in Russia: the case of the Kaliningrad oblast, European Urban and Regional Studies, no. 11(1), p. 71—80.
8. Lindall, S., Olson, D., Alward, G. 2006, Deriving Multi-Regional ... ... rublja v janvare — dekabre 2011 goda [Basic derived indicators of ruble exchange rate in January— December 2011], 2012, Central Bank of Russia, available at: http://www.cbr.ru/