The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
The Declaration of the Heads of State and Government of June 29, 2012 was the birth of the European Banking Union. It demonstrated considerable and, in some ways, unprecedented support by the member states of the European Union to each other. This move was highly questioned by the public. In addition to eloquent statements about the need to break the adverse ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
26. Busygina, I. M., Klimovich, S. A. 2017, Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 4—17. doi:
27. Mezhevich, N. M. 2015, The Baltic ... ... Milanovic, B. 1998, Income, Inequality and Poverty during the Transition from Planned to Market Economy, Washington, DC, the World Bank.
34. Karmowska, G., Marciniak, M. 2015, Spatial Diversification of Living Standards in the Former Communist Countries of ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
.... PPP conversion factor, private consumption (LCU per international $), 2013, World Bank Database, available at: http://search.worldbank.org/data?qterm=1283456 (accessed... ... 2013).
9. Biznes eksklava poluchaet evropejskuju propisku [Business exclave receives European registration], 2013, Ekspert Severo-Zapad, no. 27—28 (625), available at:... ... [Agreement on free (special) economic zones in the customs territory of the customs union and the customs procedure of free customs zone], 2010, Saint Petersburg, 18 June...
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... Commission of the European Economic Community, Case 25-62, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:61962CJ0025 (accessed 22.09.2014).
12. Case T-496/10, 2013, Judgment of the General Court (Fourth Chamber) of 29 January 2013, Bank Mellat v Council of the European Union, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/SUM/?uri=CELEX:62010TJ0496&qid=1416228906371 (accessed 21.09.2014).
13. Case T-565/12, 2014, Judgment of the General Court (Seventh Chamber, extended composition) of 3 July 2014, National ...
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... journal articles, statistics, media, research reports, and other publications.
1. European Commission 2012, ICT for Competitiveness & Innovation, available at: http://ec... ... and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology UNU-MERIT 2011, Innovation Union Scoreboard 2011, The Innovation Union’s performance scoreboard for Research... ... at: http://www.ibr.hi.is/sites/files/ibr/out.pdf (accessed 9 July 2012).
16. World Bank 2011, Key Variables, available at: http://go.worldbank.org/9PM78XYUU0 (accessed...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... Russian statistical yearbook: 1994, 1994. 799 p. (In Russ.)
15. Russia and EU. Reference book. Russia and member countries of the European Union. 2015, 2015, 271 p. (In Russ.)
16. Federal State Statistics Service, available:
http://www.gks.ru/bgd/free/b04_03/IssWWW.... ... 245 p.
26. The Military Balance. 2016, 2016, London, The International Institute for Strategic Studies, 501 p.
27. The World Bank, available at:
28. The World Factbook, available at:
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... the EU: regional and international aspects], Balt. reg., no. 4(14), p. 22—38. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-2.
2. The World Bank, available at: http://data.worldbank.org (accessed 10 January 2013).
3. Evropejskie stipendii i granty: katalog po stipendijam i grantam, predostavljaemym studentam, magistrantam, doktorantam, i uchenym Evropejskim sojuzom i stranami ES. 2012—2013 [European grants and scholarships: the catalog for scholarships and grants to students, undergraduates, doctoral students, and scientists of the European Union and countries in the EU. 2012—2013], available at: http://mobility.ukgu.kz/download/Европейские стипендии ...
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Finland Matti Vanhanen, President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso, Sec-retary General of the EU Council and EU... ... International Treaties”], 2007, Kremlin.ru, available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/25785 (accessed 21.01.2016).
3. Koncepcija vneshnej politiki Rossijskoj Federacii... ... DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-1.
Baltic Sea Region, Russia, European Union, NATO, regional cooperation
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... 2014, Evropejskij Sojuz, Vostochnaja Evropa i «imperializm cennostej » [European Union, Eastern Europe and the "imperialism of values"], Vestnik MGIMO-Universiteta... ... dejstvuet [Rumm H: The argument of Soviet immigrants in the debate about quotas for the European Commission does not act], Eesti Rahvusringhääling, available at: http://rus... ... Dombrovskis, V. 2011, How Latvia Came Through the Financial Crisis, Peterson Institute.
19. Bank: jekonomika JeR v grjadushhem godu vyrastet na 1,8% [Bank: Economy of Estonia in...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... European Projects, Warsaw, p. 165.
16. Sergunin, A. A. 2013, Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership, Balt. Reg., Vol. 5, no... ... (accessed 19.01.2017). (In Russ.)
18. Coherence with the policies and objectives of the European Communities, Lithuania-Poland-Russia ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme... ... Russian Federation, 1999, President of Russia, available at:
(accessed 01.2017). (In Russ.)
23. The federal portal of draft normative...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... between the partners.
1. Energy Efficiency in Russia: Untapped Reserves, 2013, World Bank Group, no date, p. 5, available at: http://www.ifc.org/wps/wcm/connect/de1e58804aababd79797d79e0dc67fc6/IFC+EE+in+Russia+Untapped+Potential... ...
8. Communication from the Commission of 29 April 1998, «Energy efficiency in the European Community — Towards a strategy for the rational use of energy»,1998, COM... ... 2013, Rossijskaja modernizacija i Evrosojuz [Russia's modernization and the European Union], Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 1, p. 45—57.
22. Boute, A. 2013...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... Measuring regional economic development in Russia: the case of the Kaliningrad oblast, European Urban and Regional Studies, no. 11(1), p. 71—80.
8. Lindall, S., Olson... ... gosudarstv — chlenov Tamozhennogo sojuza» [Decision of the
Commission of the Customs Union on January 28, 2011 № 525 «On the Unified methodology of customs statistics... ... derived indicators of ruble exchange rate in January— December 2011], 2012, Central Bank of Russia, available at: http://www.cbr.ru/
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... the existing differences between the rural and urban population in the provision of banking, public, information and communication services as the basis for activating... ... Gorochnya V. V., Gontar N. V. et al. Transboundary clusters in the coastal zones of the European part of Russia: inventory, typology, factors, and prospects // Baltic Region... ... Kaleta A. E-learning as a diffusion of innovation in the rural areas of the European Union // Eastern European Countryside. 2015. № 21 (1). P. 5—18. doi: 10.1515/eec-2015-0001...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... in the remaining area.
1. Ágh A. Processes of democratization in the East Central European and Balkan states: sovereignty-related conflicts in the context of Europeanization... ... 2001. № 53. P. 1653—1666.
12. Dubauskas G. Euro Atlantic Integration and Foreign Banks in Transitional Economies // Tiltai. 2003. № 4 (25). P. 13—22.
13. European... ... in the Demographic and Health Situation Among Post-Communist Members of the European Union. Pelplin, 2005.
36. Michalski T. Sytuacja zdrowotna w europejskich krajach postkomunistycznych...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
(accessed 6 August 2020).
19. Berg E., Ehin P. 2016, Identity and foreign policy: Baltic-Russian relations and European integration, Routledge, 2016.
20. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V., Tarasov, I., Chasovskiy, V. 2016, Russia among the Countries ... ...
(accessed 5 August 2020).
25. Broadman, H. 2006, From disintegration to reintegration: Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union in international trade, Europe and Central Asia reports, Washington, D.C., World Bank Group, available at:
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... "zagranicy" do zadvorok Evrosojuza [Latvia and Lithuania, from the Soviet "abroad" to the backwoods of the European Union], 2011, available at: http://www.rusfact.ru/news/latvija_i_litva_ot_sovetskoj_zagranicy_do_zadvorok_evrosojuza/2011-06-09-4227 ... ...?tab=table&language=en&pcode=tec00118&tableSelection=1&footnotes=yes&labeling=labels&plugin=1> (accessed 1 June 2013).
10. Convergence report June 2013, 2012, European Central Bank, available at: http://www.ebrd.com (accessed 20 April 2013).
11. Krugman, P. Latvian Competitiveness, 2012, The New York ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... Poland and the Russian Federation was welcomed by experts as an important step towards the future visa-free regime between the European Union and the Russian Federation often discussed in the international dialogue. The three years of LBT mechanism have shown its ... ... [Cross-border cooperation of regions of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine], 2013, Center for Integration Studies, Eurasian Development Bank, 100 p., available at: http://www.eabr.org/ general//upload/CII%20-%20izdania/Proekti%20i%20dokladi/Prigranichnoe%20sotrudnichestvo/doklad_17_ru_preview....