Political competition and consolidation in the process of Eurasian in¬tegration
This article focuses on the political processes in the countries of Eurasian continent against the background of Eurasian integration. The author describes the steps of the integration process. The article compares assessments of Eurasian integration given by scholars and political scientists from different countries. The author considers the features of different stages ...
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
The article studies the development of integration processes in Europe and Eurasia. The purpose of scientific research is to identify the similarities and differences between European and Eurasian integration. The theoretical relevance of the research lies in the comparison of the integration processes regarding the analysis of demographic and socio-economic development indicators of the EU and EAEU countries, as well as the integration mechanisms ...
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... Russia. Only “workers” received political rights and thus full citizenship. The official civil status or citizenship was an integral part of the ideology of workers and “exploited” classes as opposed to “non-working, bourgeois elements”. The ... ... 2006. Soviet Citizenship, More or Less: Rights, Emotions, and States of Civic Belonging. Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History, 7 (3), pp. 487—528.
Brubaker, R., 1992. Citizenship and Nationhood in France and Germany. Cambridge (Mass....
One Belt - One Road Initiative: A Window of Opportunity for Russia’s Western Border Regions
... of the total GRP, and 20.8 % of the national population. We analyse the factors in effect — including geopolitical ones, as well as current trends in the development of Russia’s western borderlands. It is shown that the inclusion into the Chinese Eurasian integration initiatives creates additional incentives for a positive re-evaluation of the Russian space as a whole and holds special relevance for Russia’s western borderlands. We analyse the possibility of including Russia’s Baltic regions — the ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... and the European Union], Kaliningrad, 392 p.
2. Vasilyeva, N. A., Kosov, Yu. V. 2015, Evrazijskij region: dialektika sovremennogo razvitija [Eurasian region: the dialectic of modern development], Evrazijskaja integracija: jekonomika, pravo, politika [Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics], no. 1 (17), p. 149—154.
3. Dinamika kaliningradskoj identichnosti: global'nye konteksty i regional'naja specifika [Dynamics of Kaliningrad identity: global context and regional specificity] 2015—2017, Project ...
Eurasianism in the history of Russian thought and Father Georgy Florovsky
This article emphasises the extinction of the classical Euroasian doctrine, which, however, did not become a theoretically substantiated and integral one. This process was hindered, according to G. Florovsky, both by the variety of its genealogical sources, and the attempts of Euroasians to combine scientific-philosophical provisions with ideological attitudes.
Large business in the coastal zones of Russia: features and factors of localisation
... Channel. Another objective of the study is to identify large businesses’ industrial and regional priorities in the maritime economy and investigate how they are transformed under the influence of geopolitical and geo-economic factors. Amid active Eurasian integration, which includes the Greater Eurasia project, big businesses are spurring the development of maritime economic complexes and the formation of sea-land economic structures, including cross-border ones. The study identifies which national coastal ...
Eurasian Future of Russia: Alternating Integration and Disintegration Cycles
Russia needs to fit into the international geopolitical and geo-economic landscape. The formation of this landscape is largely determined by alternating integration and disintegration cycles in the development of the world economy. The second global disintegration cycle that started in 2008 is expected to last 15—20 years. It will be followed by a new integration cycle, largely dependent on China (Pax ...
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... and legal framework for the construction of cross-border political formations in the Post-Soviet space, especially, within the Eurasian Economic Community, which coined the concept of «eurasiaregion».
1. Mezhevich:Vstrecha Sarkozi i Merkel' — popytka ... ... poljus jekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo sojuza [Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the North-West of the Russian Federation and the European Union], Kaliningrad.
4. Kosov, Yu. V. 2009, Osobennosti ...
The Development of Russian Social Geography: Challenges, Trends, Priorities
... traditional dimensions of social geography (with their focus on humanities, culture, economics, geography or environment, respectively) not only keep their value but acquire new meanings. The author concludes about the importance and the strategies of further integration within the community of social geography researchers, and points out the directions of future research: fundamental issues of Russian spatial planning, Russian positioning in both global and local (Eurasian) contexts.
1. Sushhiy, S. Ya., 1994, Ocherki geografii russkoj kul'tury [Essays on Geography Russian Culture], Rostov-on-Don, 576 p.
2. Druzhinin, А. G., Shuvalov, V. Е. (ed. and comp.), 2010, Teorija social'nojekonomicheskoj geografii: spektr ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... neighboring countries (issues and preconditions for sustainable development)], Novosibirsk, 610 p.
16. Prigranichnoe sotrudnichestvo regionov Rossii, Belarusi i Ukrainy [Cross-border cooperation of regions of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine], 2013, Center for Integration Studies, Eurasian Development Bank, 100 p., available at: http://www.eabr.org/ general//upload/CII%20-%20izdania/Proekti%20i%20dokladi/Prigranichnoe%20sotrudnichestvo/doklad_17_ru_preview.pdf (accessed 12.05.2015).
17. Danilushkina, T. 2014, Promedlenie s zapuskom ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... Finland, available at:
(accessed 14.02.2017). (in Russ.)
41. Chub, M. A. 2012, Heilongjiang Amur region: projects and prospects of international tourism, Evrazijskaya integraciya: ehkonomika, pravo, politika [Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics], no. 12, p. 69—74. (in Russ.)
42. Shekov, V. A. 2015, Geological, mining and industrial heritage of Finnish Karelia. Cross-Border Cooperation Programme project ENPI CBC “Karelia” KA 334 “Mining road”, Trudy ...
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
7. Buheji M., Cunha K. The Extent of COVID-19 Pandemic Socio-Economic Impact on Global Poverty // A Global Integrative Multidisciplinary Review. 2020. Vol. 10, № 4. P. 213—224.
34. Krzysztofik R., Kantor-Pietraga I., Spórna T. Spatial and functional dimensions of the COVID-19 epidemic in Poland // Eurasian Geography and Economics. 2020. P. 1—14.
35. Ruiu M. L. Mismanagement ...