The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
... Vol. 35. P. 93—109.
12. Polinsky M., Shavell S. Handbook of law and economics. Vol. 2, 1st Ed. North Holland, 2007.
13. Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 // Official Journal. 2013. L 176. P. 1—337.
14. Sattar O., Longevialle B., Birry A. Europe's ring-fencing proposals could make big banks safer to fail, but also have broader consequences. Standard and Poor’s Rating Services, 2013. ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
... of power, New York, Public Affairs.
34. Cerutti, F., Lucarelli, S. (eds.), 2008, The Search for a European Identity: Values, Policies and Legitimacy of the European Union, London and New York, Routledge.
35. Wang, Y. 2009, The Identity Dilemmas of EU Normative Power: Observations from Chinese Traditional Culture. In: Gerrits, A. (ed.) Normative Power Europe in Changing World: a Discussion, The Hague, Netherlands Institute of International Relations.
36. Whitman, R. 1998, From Civilian Power to Superpower? The International Identity of the European Union, London, Macmillan.
37. Wood, S. 2009, The European Union: A Normative or Normal Power? European Foreign ...
Northern Dimension: Participant Strategies
... 2002. 37 (4):387—407.
A hole in the wall?: dimensionalism and the EU's «new neighbourhood policy».
: Finnish Institute of International Affairs
Lannon Erwan, Peter Van Elsuwege.
The EU’s Northern Dimension and the EMP-ENP: Institutional Frameworks and Decision-Making Processes Compared // The European Union and the Mediterranean the
's European challenge. Vol. 5 / ed. P. G. Xuereb. Msida: EDRC,
Marks Gary, Francois Nielsen,...
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... obespecheniju mezhdunarodnoj energeticheskoj bezopasnosti [Draft convention on international energy security], 2009, Moscow, available at: http://energodialogue.com/?lng=ru&module=news&action=view&id=614 (accessed 18 March 2013).
EU — Russia relations, energy dialogue, energy charter, institutions
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... http://russiancouncil.ru/inner/?id_4=6476#top-content (accessed 20.08.2015).
28. Soeren Kern. 2015, Europe's Great Migration Crisis, Gatestone Institute, July 12, available at: http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6146/europe-migration (accessed 20.08.2015).
29. Special ... ..., 23 April 2015 – statement, European Council – Council of the European Union, available at: http://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2015/04/23-special-eucostatement/(accessed 11.06.2015).
30. Communication from the Commission to the ...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... Road From “Outside” Towards the “Core”. In: Grigas, A., Kasekamp, A., Maslauskaite, K., Zorgenfreija, L., Buzek, J. The Baltic states in the EU: yesterday, today and tomorrow. Studies & Reports, no. 98, Notre Europe — Jacques Delors Institute, available at:
31. Ozonis, A. 1994, The Policies of the Baltic Countries Vis-à-vis the CSCE, NATO and WEU, The Foreign Policies of the Baltic Countries: Basic Issues,...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... IFL and the EU legal order. Although international agreements form an integral part of the EU legal order, the rules of their interpretation differ from the primary and secondary EU legislation. The reverse influence of the EU law is carried out by EU institutions and Member States by participating in inter-governmental organizations and other international bodies which work out and review national implementation of International Financial Standards.
1. Черниченко С. В. Контуры ...
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
... “Severnogo ismerenija” v oblasti transporta I logistiki [The Memorandum of Understanding establishes mechanist Partnership institution "Northern istereniya" in the field of transport and logistics], 2009, Neapol, available at: http://www.mintrans.... ....09.2015).
3. A Beginner's Guide to the Baltic Sea Region Strategy, 2015, available at: http://www.balticsea-region-strategy.eu/attachments/article/590663/Handbook%20for%20EUSBSR%20beginne... (accessed: 17.08.2015).
4. A revised Action Plan of the EUSBSR ...
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... Right. Management], available at:http://flm.su/?actions=main_content&id=828 (accessed 14 October 2011).
3. Green paper — A European Strategy for Sustainable, Competitive and Secure Energy, 2006, Europe's Energy Portal, available at: http://www.energy.eu/directives/2006_03_08_gp_document_en.pdf (accessed 17 October 2011).
4. Mitrova, Т. 2005, Analiz faktorov riska rossijskogo jeksporta prirodnogo gaza [Analysis of risk factors of Russian natural gas exports], The Energy Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, available at: http://www.eriras.ru/papers/2005/risks. pdf (accessed 02 October 2011).
5. Matteotti, S., Nartova, О. 2010, Novye trebovanija k inostrannym operatoram na gazovom rynke ES v svete pravil VTO ...
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
..., H. 2001, Profiting from EU Enlargement, London.
24. Grabbe, H. 2004, What new members states bring into the European Union. In: Nugent, N. (ed.). European Union enlargement, New York, p. 70—83.
25. How the European Union works. Your guide to the EU institutions, 2005, Brussels.
26. Nugent, N. 2004, Distinctive and Recurring Features of Enlargement Rounds. In: Nugent, N. (ed.). European Union enlargement, New York, p. 56—70.
27. Nugent, N. 2004, Unfolding of the 10+2 Enlargement Round. In: Nugent,...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... February 2013).
15. Weinar, A., Korneev, O., Makaryan, S. and Mananashvili, S. 2012, Consequences of Schengen Visa Liberalisation for the Citizens of Ukraine and the Republic of Moldova, Migration Policy Centre Research Report, no. 1, European University Institute, Florence, available at: http://www.migrationpolicycentre.eu/docs/RR%202012 %2001 %20-%20visa%20final. pdf (accessed 15 February 2013).
16. Infantino, F. 2013, Bordering at the nonstate window. The effects of public/private cooperation in implementing the visa policy, Paper presented at the 21st Council of ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
...?section=ResearchPerformers&subsection=PublicResearchOrganisation (accessed 24 January 2012).
14. Research Activities at RWTH, available at: https://www.rwth-aachen.de/aw/main/english/Themes/~bhf/research/ (accessed 20 January 2012).
15. Research performers. Higher Education Institutions, available at:http://erawatch.jrc.ec.europa.eu/erawatch/opencms/information/country_ages/de/country?section=ResearchPerformers&subsection=HigherEducationInstitutions (accessed 17 January 2012).
16. The Georg-August-Universität Göttingen: Research, available at: URL:
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... euro: from euphoria of 1999 to the debt crisis of the 2010s], Moscow, IMEMO RAS (In Russ.).
18. Kulikova, N. V. (ed.) 2014, Tsentral’no-Vostochnaya Evropa: iz krizisa v depressiyu? [Central and Eastern Europe: from crisis to depression?], Moscow, Institute of Economics, RAS (In Russ.).
19. Bazhan, A. I. 2019, Economic Growth in the EU and Visegrad group, Sovremennaya Evropa [Contemporary Europe], no. 7, p. 72—81. doi:
20. Chetverikova, A. S. 2020, Evolution of the Investment Cooperation between the Countries of the Visegrad ...
The “European identity” of today: a category of political practice or discourse?
... author addresses the question as to whether European identity is a category of political discourse or a real instrument of European integration and comes to a conclusion that the concepts of European identity are stuck in a methodological trap. And the EU institutional design does not inspire confidence among the residents of united Europe. The question as to how European identity will develop after the EU crisis is becoming increasingly topical.
1. Bakke E. Towards a European Identity? URL: http://folk....
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
.... The author formulates policy recommendations on fostering Russian-European cooperation in the Baltic Sea region. These recommendations range from the suggestion of joint revisions of mutual conceptual perceptions and strategic goals pursued by the EU and Russia in the Baltic Sea region to more practical measures in the institutional, administrative, and financial fields.
1. Makarychev, A. S., Sergunin, A. A. 2013, «Mjagkaja sila» v dejstvii: Germanija i Kaliningrad ["Soft Power" in action: Germany and Kaliningrad], Rossija i mir v XXI veke [Russia and the ...
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... исследования. 2018. № 1. С. 7—14.
15. Pimenova O. Legal Integration in the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Union: Comparative Analysis // International Organizations Research Journal. 2019. Vol. 14 (1). P. 76—93.
16. Entin M., Voynikov V. Institutional and Legal Development of EAEU and EU in Comparative Perspective // Russian Law Journal. 2019. Vol. 7 (3). P. 155—168.
17. Лавровский Б. Л., Горошкина Е. А., Позднякова И. В. и др. Современная политика сплочения в ЕС: ...
The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments
... European centre. The choice of research methodology applied in the study derives from the nature of collected data, i.e. literature regarding scientific accomplishments in the Baltic cooperation, analysis of working documents and reports drawn up by public institutions, the European Commission, and EU national and regional strategic documents.
1. Palmowski, T. (ed.) 2006, Europa Bałtycka. Od idei do rzeczywistości, Regiony Nadmorskie, no. 10, Gdańsk, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego.
2. Łoboda, J. 1978, Region jako system: próba określenia ...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
..., International Center for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), 29 September 2020, available at:
(accessed 05.10.2020) (in Russ.).
44. Ivakhnyuk, I. V. 2017, Predlozheniya ... ... sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya [Monitoring the economic situation in Russia: trends and challenges of social and economic development], Moscow, Institute for Economic Policy named after E. T. Gaidar (Gaidar Institute), Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration ...
Supranational party system of the EU
The article confirms the hypothesis that a multiplicity of parties of the European and national levels forms the party system of the European Union (EU). The authors describe the main characteristics of Europarties and political groups comprised of them as key actors in the European Parliament’s (EP) political and legislative processes. The authors adopt the institutional approach and make use of the tools of the comparative, structural, and functional analyses. Special attention is paid to the ‘two-tier’ structure — the connection between national and supranational institutions — as a key feature ...
Polish Accession to the European Union: Participating Institutions
In May 2014 it was aready ten years since Poland’s accession to the European Union. The accession was preceded by a long period of political action and negotiations between the Polish and the EU institutions. The process of integration was extremely complex. It covered almost all areas of economic, legal and civil aspects of the aspiring country’s economy, in which all necessary requirements had to be met. The aim of the article was to present ...
The Northern Dimension policy: current state and development prospects
... Politics, Vol. 38, No. 1.
22. Memorandum of Understanding setting out the modalities of establishing the Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture // EUROPA: the official website of the European Union. 2010. [online] Available at: <http://ec.europa.eu/external _relations/north_dim/ docs/mou_culture_0510_en.pdf> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
23. Northern Dimension Institute // NDI official website. 2010. [online] Available at: <http://www.ndinstitute.org> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
24. Regulation (EC) 1638/2006 of the European Parliament and the of the Council of 24 October 2006, laying down general provisions ...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... Russian region into the processes of international cluster cooperation in the macroregion.
1. Gareev, T. 2012, Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development, Baltic Region, no. 3 (13), p. 4—24.... ... University of Russia, 392 p.
3. Leading web platform for European clusters, 2013, available at: http://www.clustercollaboration.eu (accessed 10.07.2013).
4. Välkommen till Göteborg-Oslo-samarbetet, available at: http://www.go-regionen.org (accessed: ...
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... mechanisms used by political elites to ‘artificially’ reproduce legitimacy. It makes sense to analyse the deficit of legitimacy in the Baltic States not only in the context of threats to democratic institutions but also considering weaknesses of public institutions and insufficient resources to ensure stateness. This requires developing a hypothesis about smaller states ‘importing’ legitimacy from larger states and intergovernmental organisations, in whose zone of influence they are included. In other words, the EU and NATO can provide smaller states not only with economic and military resources but also legitimation ‘resources’ using their prestige to support the belief of local residents that there is no alternative to the current political system of social ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... 1990—2012 gody [Russia on Baltic: 1990—2012], Kaliningrad, 252 p. (In Russ.)
19. Eurostat, available at:
. europa. eu/eurostat (accessed 10.04.2016).
20. Kivikari, U., 1996, The Legacy of Hansa, Keuruu, Ottawa.
21. Kivikari, U., Antola, E. 2004,... ...
25. The Military Balance. 1990—1991, 1990, London, The International Institute for Strategic Studies, 245 p.
26. The Military Balance. 2016, 2016, London, The International Institute for Strategic ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... backwoods of the European Union], 2011, available at: http://www.rusfact.ru/news/latvija_i_litva_ot_sovetskoj_zagranicy_do_zadvorok_evrosojuza/2011-06-09-4227 (accessed 30 May 2012).
2. Potyomkina, D. Latvia, 2013, Bulletin on European and CIS Studies EU Budget 2014—2020: Views from across Europe after 7—8 February 2013, Moscow, Institut Evropy RAN [Institute of Europe of the Russian Academy of science], 26 p.
3. Mezhevich, N. M. 2013, Rossija ne gotova "vernut' Latviju" i potom spasat' sel'skoe hozjajstvo Latgalii [Russia is not ready "to return to Latvia," ...
The discourse of “European identity” in the conditions of the EU crisis
... European identity in the conditions of the current European crisis. European identity developed over a long time on the moral and political grounds. The author arrives at a conclusion about the need to reconsider the concept of European identity in the EU crisis conditions. European identity cannot develop in an institutional crisis. The concept of European identity requires structural reconstruction, new foundations, since the old ones are, to a great degree, an extension of earlier political discourses.
The author forecasts that the change in discourses around ...
Modern trends in the Baltic countries in the discourse of identity: between sovereignty and European integration
... presented as a political structure, where mutually competitive identities oriented towards different centres of modern Europe are developing. In the Baltics, the identity discourse acquires new markers. The agenda includes the crisis of confidence in the institutions of power and integration problems.
1. Miniotaite G. The Baltic States: in search of security and identity. URL: http://edvardas.home.mruni.eu/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/balt-vals-saugumas.doc (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
2. Gongola L. H. Western European «identity» versus eastern European «identity». URL: http://www.inclusionexclusion.nl/site/?download=Laura Herta Gongola ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... rural territories through the transformation of organizational and economic mechanism of management relating to the creation of institutional, infrastructure, and spatial conditions. Research and technological cooperation in the Baltic region is emphasised ... ... the European Union on territorial cooperation and the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument], available at: http://eu.baltic.net/redaktion/ download.php?id=1107&type=file (accessed 2 June 2012).
11. Commission Staff Working Paper. Appendix ...
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... Hautamäki, A. 2010, Sustainable Innovation, A New Age of Innovation and Finland’s
Innovation Policy, Sitra Reports 87, available at: http://www.sitra.fi/julkaisut/raportti87.pdf (accessed 10 July 2012).
9. Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology UNU-MERIT 2011, Innovation Union Scoreboard 2011, The Innovation Union’s performance scoreboard for Research and Innovation, 7 February 2011, available at: http://www. proinno-europe. eu/inno-metrics/page/innovation-union-scoreboard-2011 (accessed 10 July 2012).
10. Miles, I. 2010, Demand-led innovation, Mini Study 11, Global Review of Innovation Intelligence and Policy Studies, March 2010, available at: http://gripspublic.mediactive....
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
... economic crisis in the Baltic region], Informacionnyj bjulleten' Instituta Baltijskogo regiona RGU im. I. Kanta [Newsletter of the Institute of Baltic Studies of the Immanuel Kant State
University of Russia], II quarter 2009, p. 136—150.
3. Wallerstein,... ... a market environment], Moscow.
5. Joenniemi, P. 2010, Strategija ES dlja regiona Baltijskogo morja: chego my dostigli? [The EU strategy for the Baltic Sea region: Where are we now?] Baltijskij region [Baltic Region], no. 2 (4), p. 44—47. doi: 10.5922/2074-9848-2010-2-4 ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
....org/e/research/centreCIS/projectsandreportsCIS/project28/ (accessed 10.05.2015).
17. Resident permits statistics, 2014, Eurostat, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Residence_permits_statistics (accessed 19.12.2014).
18. Filippov, S. 2008, Russia’s ... ....html (accessed 20.07.2015).
47. Vahtra, P. 2005, Russian Investments in the CIS: Scope, Motivations and Leverage, Pan-European Institute, no. 9.
48. Vahtra, P. 2006, Expansion or Exodus?: Trends and Developments in Foreign Investments of Russia’s Largest ...
The Role of Small Countries in Post-Soviet Territorial Restructuring: the Baltic Case
... Motieka, E., Statkus, N. 2004, Global and Baltic Geopolitical Situation: Review of 2001—2003, Lithuanian Annual Strategic Review 2003, Vilnius, p. 9—39.
12. Raik, К. 2013, Lithuania’s Presidency Gamble: The Activeness of Vilnius is Pushing the EU’s Eastern Partnership Forward, Finnish Institute of International Affairs, Nov. 2013.
13. Rothstein, R. 1968, Alliances and Small Powers, Columbia University Press, New York, p. 29.
14. Ruse, I. 2012,The Bargaining Power of Territorially Constituted Institutionalised Coalitions in EU Council ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... coastal regions of Russia], Kaliningrad.
14. Issledovanija Mirovogo okeana v XX v. [Study of the oceans in the XX century], Institute of Geography of the RAS, available at: http://igras.ru/index.php?r=21&id=193 (accessed 10.03.2014).
15. Trofimov, ... ... Integrated Maritime Policy for the European Union. Brussels, 2007, 10 October, COM, 575 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2007:0575:FIN:EN:PDF (accessed 12.02.2014).
20. Eurostat. Database, available at: http://epp....
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
... Lieģis, I. 2014, Conditions Affecting Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Europe, Latvian Foreign Policy Yearbook 2013, Riga, Latvian Institute of International Affairs, p. 36—43.
16. Gushchin, V. 2014, Mezhdunarodnoe pravo na sluzhbe SShA i… rusofobii [International ... ... European Council, 1997, Presidency Conclusions, 12 and 13 December, no. SN400/97, available at: http://www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/ec/032a0008.htm (accessed 09.11.2014).
22. Helsinki European Council, 1995, Presidency Conclusions,...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
...?id=46029481 (accessed 28.05.2015).
48. Gechev, R. 2008, Institucional'nye ramki ustojchivogo razvitija v Vostochnoj Evrope [Institutional framework for sustainable development in Eastern Europe]. In: Oleinik, A., Gaman-Golutvina, O. Administrativnye ... ... 2 (35), p. 216.
50. Future of Europe, 2012, Special Eurobarometer, Report , no. 379, April, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_379_en.pdf р. 23—25 (accessed 05.06.2015).
Current Geodemographic Problems in the European Union and Migration Crisis of the 2010s
... Publication Office of European Union.
22. Kern, S. 2015, European 'No-Go' Zones: Fact or Fiction? Part 1: France, Gatestone Institute, available at:
. gatestoneinstitute. org/5128/france-no-go-zones (accessed 17.05. 2016).
23. Key figures ... ... Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union, 20 p.
24. Migratory routes map, available at:
. europa. eu/trends-and-routes/migratory-routes-map (accessed 04.11.2016).
25. Population on 1 January, Eurostat, available at:
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
2. Grigas, A. 2012, The Gas Relationship between the Baltic States and Russia: politics and commercial realities, The Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, October, available at: http://www. oxfordenergy. org/wpcms/wp-content/uploads/ 2012/ 10/NG_67.pdf ... ... 04/aga-gas-awards-lng-terminal-construction-contract. html (accessed 25 December 2012).
7. Balti Gaas, available at: http://www. baltigaas. eu/ru/page/view. html?id=3 (accessed 25 December 2012).
8. Proekt terminala dlja szhizhennogo prirodnogo gaza (LNG) v Paldiski ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... voivodeships)], Report on the Candidate Dissertations in the Historical Sciences, p. 308. (In Russ.)
8. Municipal State Cultural Institution "Center for the Preservation of Monuments, Site of the Administration of the urban district "City of Kaliningrad",... ....2017).
10. A guide to bringing INTERREG and Tacis funding together, 2001, European Commission, available at:
11. Optimization of the structure is designed ...
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... political regionalistics and take the current understanding of the international system to the level of cross-border relations and institutions creating a system of interrelated elements of macro-regional and national building. The results can be applied in ... ....ru/news/20110817/366127391.html (accessed 01 September 2011).
2. Association of European Border Regions, available at: http://www.aebr.
eu/en/index.php (accessed 01 September 2011).
3. Gutnick, V. P., Klemeshev, А. P. (eds.). 2006, Baltijskij region kak poljus ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... status, functions and human factor: the case of transboundary Nemunas delta region, Area, Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers). doi:
34. Butkutė, J. 2014, Kaimo gyvenviečių ir gyventojų ... ... Tourists’ Ecological Behavior, Amfiteatru Economic Journal, no. 14 (31), p. 99—113, available at:
(accessed 26 January 2021).
40. Ristića, D., Vukoičića, D., Milinčić, M....
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... the development of a harmonised spatial planning in the Baltic Sea region is complicated by the complex nature of the problem, a relatively intensive exploitation of marine resources, diverse interests of the stakeholders, and differences in national institutional systems. We describe the key stages of the process, which is regulated by the EU standards on the one hand and affected by the activity of such organisations as VASAB and HELCOM, on the other. In this article, we examine basic documents defining the principles and scope of marine planning and analyse recent research works into ...
The ‘сool war’ in the Baltic Sea Region: consequences and future scenarios..
... explain why the preservation of the status quo is the most likely scenario. I conclude that, in recent years, a certain regrouping has occurred in the region: there has been a stepping-up on the activities of the US and NATO, whereas the influence of EU institutions has decreased. A deep rift has developed between Russia and all other states in the region. There are five possible mid-term scenarios, ranging from outright confrontation to effective cooperation: an armed conflict, a dramatic aggravation ...
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
Building security in
’s new borderlands, Subregional cooperation in the wider Europe,
The foundations of regions: lessons from
and Nordic countries // Searching ... ....
— The official website of the European Union. [Электронный ресурс]. URL:
. [Электронный ресурс].
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Baltic region. The experimental check suggests that the methodology be further improved for future clustering of Russian and EU regions according to the level of their innovative development.
1. Avdulov, A. N., Kulkin, А. М. Pokazateli nauchno-tehnicheskogo ... ... characteristics of the Russian innovation system: summary of dis... candidate of economic sciences: 08.00.05], Novosibirsk, Institut jekonomiki i organizacii promyshlennogo proizvodstva SO RAN, 16 p., available at: http://econom. nsc. ru/ieie/news/zashiti/avtoref/shtercer....
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
15. Frankel, J., Stein, E., Wei, S. 1997, Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System, Washington DC, Institute for International Economics.
16. Eichengreen, B., Irwin, D. 1996, The Role of History in Bilateral Trade Flows, Cambridge,... ... Financial Issues, vol. 6, no. 4, p. 1502—1506.
21. Bělín, M., Hanousek, J. 2020, Which sanctions matter? Analysis of the EU/Russian sanctions of 2014, Journal of Comparative Economics. doi:
22. Dreger, ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... development of the medium-term plan for scientific and marketing research in the sphere of tourism in the Republic of Karelia], 2016, Institute of Economics of Karelian Research Centre of RAS, Petrozavodsk, p. 112. (in Russ.)
29. The official website of the project ... ....ru/obshchestvo/kultura/64413-peterburzhtsam-predstavili-novyj-mezhdunarodnyj-turis...
. (accessed 14.02.2017). (in Russ.)
33. EU cross-border cooperation programs Russia, available at:
(accessed 14.02.2017). (in Russ....
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
23. Andretta, A., D’addato, F., Serrano-Bernardo, F., Zamorano, M., Bonoli, A. 2018, Environmental taxes to promote the eu circular economy’s strategy: Spain vs. Italy, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, vol. 17, no. 10, p. 2307—2311.... ... Economics, vol. 10, repr., no. 1, p. 74—91.
29. Shastitko, A. E., Novaya institucional’naya ekonomicheskaya teoriya [New institutional economic theory], M, TEIS. (in Rus.).
30. Esteban, J., Ray, D. 2001, Collective action and the group size paradox,...
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... Leal, D. L. (ed.) Immigration and Public Opinion in Liberal Democracies, New York, p. 286—306.
15. Fetzer, J. 2011, The Evolution of Public Attitude toward Immigration in Europe and the United States, 2000—2010. In: Research report “Improving EU and US Immigration Systems; Capacity for Responding the Global Challenges: Learning from experiences”, European University Institute Robert Schumann Centre for Advanced Studies, San Domenico di Fiesole.
16. Lahav, G., Courtemanche, M. 2012, The Ideological Effects of Framing Threat on Immigration and Civil Liberties, Polit. Behav, no. 34, p. 477—505.
17. Hainmueller, J....
The potential for expanding inter-cluster cooperation between the ship-building industries of Estonia, Finland, and North-West Russia
....eu/maritimeaffairs/documentation/studies/documents/estonia_employment_trends_en.pdf (accessed 31 May 2013).
8. Filippov, P. Yurkovsky, V. 2007, Essay on internationalization potential of Northwest Russian and Finnish energy clusters, ETLA Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy (ETLA), no. 1078.
9. Ketels, C. 2012, The impact of clusters and networks of firms on EU competitiveness, Final Report: Firm networks (May 2012), Studies in the Area of Competitiveness, WIFO, Specific Contract No 605748.
10. Laaksonen, E. Mäkinen, H. 2013, The Competitiveness of the Maritime Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region: Key Challenges ...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... Baltiiskogo morya [Border lands, common waters: the history of cross-border cooperation between Russia, the Baltic States and the EU on the rehabilitation of the Baltic Sea ecosystem], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
7. Kapaciauskaite, I. 2011, Environmental governance ... ... zapiski Moskovskogo gorodskogo pedagogicheskogo instituta im. V. P. Potemkina [Scientific notes of the Moscow city pedagogical institute], Vol. VIII, p. 61—93. (In Russ.)
12. Volk, Е. S. 2004, Freedom of trade between Russia and Western Europe: from ...