Different forms of parliamentarism and the factors determining the variations
Parliamentarism can be implemented in a few versions: parliamentary-cabinet,cabinet-parliamentary, parliamentary-presidential and parliamentary-committee. It is, thus, an internally diversified system. It is influenced by a number of factors, among others, the type of party system, the way of granting the non-confidence vote and dissolving the parliament, as well as the scope of so called delegated legislation.In contemporary parliamentary democracies aspirations to strengthen executives can be observed.
1. Antoszewski, А. 1999. Studies on Political Theories, Vol. 1.
2. Antoszewski, А., Herbut, R. 2006. Political Systems of Contemporary Europe.Warszawa.
3. Czajowski, A. 2000. Political Theory Studies, Vol. 3.
4. Skrzydło, W. 1997. French Constitution, introduction and translation. Warszawa.Art. 20. P. 40.
5. Gulczyński, M. 2004. Panorama of Political Systems in the World. Warszawa.
6. Grzybowski, M. 2000. Introduction. In: The Constitution of the Kingdom of Sweden. Warszawa, Sec. 6. P. 41.
7. Żebrowski, W. 2007. Contemporary Political Systems. An Outline of Theories and Practice in Chosen Countries in the World. Ed. 2. Olsztyn.
8. Żebrowski, W. 2002. Contemporary Political Systems of Chosen Countries in the World. Ed. 2. Olsztyn.
9. Żywczyński, M. 2002. Common History 1789—1870. Warszawa.