Fiscal policies stimulating private investment in the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region
... Инвестиции / пер. с англ. М., 2001.
17. Equity Valuation: Models from Leading Investment Banks / ed. by J. Viebig, T. Poddig, A. Varmaz. West Sussex, 2008.
18. Holyst J. A., Urbanowicz K. Chaos Control in Economic Model by Time-delayed Feedback Method // Physica A. 2000. Vol. 287, № 3—4. Р. 587—598.
19. Lorenz H. W. Nonlinear Dynamical Equations and Chaotic Economy. 2nd ed. Berlin, 1993.
20. Madden В. CFROI Valuation: A Total System Approach to Valuing the Firm. 1st ed. Butterworth-Heinemann, 1999.
21. Rawley T., Gup B. The Valuation Handbook: Valuation Techniques from Today's Top Practitioners. New Jersey, 2010
Kharin A. G., Tomkovich A. V.
special economic ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... «Skolkovo»], 2011, 27 June, available at: http://www.skolkovo.ru/public/ru/news/item/1807-2011-06-27-789/ (accessed 17 May 2012).
environmental innovation, sustainable development, natural capital, ecosystem
services, quest for value, valuation methods
Valuating the appropriation of digital technologies across Russian regions
... digital technologies. Based on a comparative analysis of traffic to the most popular websites on the Russian Internet, grouped into five categories (e-commerce, e-government, information exchange, spatial mobility, scholarly communication), an index method for assessing readiness for digitalisation is developed. The study uses Yandex search data from February 2019 to January 2021. The findings suggest that Russian regions may be divided into digitally advanced areas, runner-ups, average performers,...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
Arrow K. J. (1970). The organization of economic activity: issues pertinent to the choice of market versus nonmarket allocation. / In: Public expenditures and policy analysis.
Baarsma, B.; Lambooy, E. (2005). Valuation of externalities through neo-classical methods by including institutional variables. / Transportation research.
Part D 10. P. 459-475.
Beer P., Friend F. (2005). Environmental accounting: A management tool for enhancing corporate environmental and economic performance. ...