Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... [Informational and analytical resource "Russia — Ukraine: trends and prospects of cooperation"], available at: ukros.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/яшева.doc (accessed 10 December 2012).
international cluster, cross-border cluster, transnational cluster, Baltic Sea region
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... clusters existing and emerging in the region and put forward a hypothesis about the prerequisites of their formation. The methodological framework of the research is an integrated case study. The article considers the processes of transboundary and transnational regionalisation in the countries of the Baltic region aimed at the development of international clusters. ‘International cluster’ is defined as a new form of spatial economy. The author identifies and maps organised international clusters and cluster initiatives in the Baltic Sea region countries. The international clusters of the Baltic region ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
21. Baturova, G. V. 2012, Regional sea economic clusters as a basis for socioeconomic development of coastal areas, Transportnoe delo Rossii [Transport business in Russia], no. 6 (2), p. 40—42. (in Russ.)
22. Walerud, C., Viachka, A. 2007, Transnational networks of cluster organizations, Stockholm.
23. United Shipbuilding Corporation, available at:
(accessed 25.08.2017). (in Russ.)
Druzhinin A. G., Gorochnya V. V., Gontar N. V., Dets I. A., Lachininskiy S. S., Mikhailov A. S.
The Baltics in the Geography of the Largest Transnational Corporations of Europe
... corporations. The research database consists of financial reports and presentations of 60 leading European (including Russian) transnational corporations. Special attention is paid to companies from countries with significant FDI stock in the Baltic States.... ... Baltics is usually associated with “Europe” (with or without Russia and Turkey). However, in some cases the Baltic States are clustered u nder “home market” (as is the case with some Swedish companies), “former Soviet Union” (some Russian companies),...
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
1. Bannikov, A. Yu. 2015, Klastery kak novaja forma territorial’noj organizatsii khimicheskoj promyshlennosti Germanii [Clusters as a new form of territorial organization of the German chemical industry], PhD thesis, Moscow.
2. Vitkovskij, O. V. ... ... Grechko, E. A. 2006, Modeli upravlenija transnatsional’nymi korporatsijami v uslovijah globalizatsii [Management models of transnational corporations in conditions of globalization], Moscow.
5. Kuznetsov, A. V. 1999, Germanija: sovremennyje osobennosti ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... associated with the introduction of mechanisms of industrial integration structures using single organizational production modules capable of rational combination and transformation of the elements of national production structure to create competitive transnational production associations, such as clusters and other production forms serving as ‘growth poles’ and becoming elements of the emerging framework for national production. This methodology makes it possible to develop new approaches, methods, and principles for analyzing the transformation ...
Clustering and branding in the Baltic tourist destination
... обращения: 11.11.2016).
10. UNWTO Tourism Highlights 2016 Edition. URL:
(дата обращения: 12.11.2016).
territory brand, tourism clusters, types of clusters, cross-border cluster, transnational cluster, the Baltic sea countries, types of tourism, Baltic coastal health resorts
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... communications technologies in healthcare, the development of networks uniting innovation centres in the Baltic Sea region, and the transnational network of business incubators in the Baltic Sea region. The author identifies promising areas of cooperation between ... ... available at: http://www. finrusinno. ru/kuvat/Tmoipa/lpr%20inno%20esite_rus_esite_web.pdf (accessed 10 September 2012).
6. Final cluster analysis. Identification of cross-border economic clusters in transborder region of St. petersburg, Leningrad region and ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
Transnational (involving countries) and cross-border (involving adjacent regions of different countries) cooperation and integration ... ... region. It takes an active part in cross-border cooperation — activities that involve the formation of transborder innovative clusters. There are high expectations associated with the formation of such territorially localised innovative networks, as the ...
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
... objectives and findings of preparing a perspective for territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region and discusses issues related to its implementation. Particular attention is paid to Northwest Russia and Kaliningrad region. Promoting innovation clusters, metropolitan networks and urban-rural partnerships, improving accessibility as well as enhancing maritime spatial planning and management are key issues to be solved in transnational cooperation
— Gdansk Declaration. Sixth Conference of Ministers responsible for spatial planning and development in the Baltic Sea Region, Gdansk 19 September 2005.
Long Term Perspective ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... economic and settlement projections of global geoecological, geo-economic, and geopolitical processes, the scale and effect of transnational and transboundary contracts, and the changing images of coastal areas. This article analyses the trend towards the ... ... klasteroobrazovanie v primorskikh zonakh Evropeyskoy chasti Rossii: faktory, modeli, ekonomicheskie i ekisticheskie effekty [Cross-border clustering in the Coastal zones of the European part of Russia: factors, model, the economic effects], Rostov-on-Don, 346 p. (In ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... corridors, which make an important contribution to the economic development and consolidation of the Baltic macroregion. In transnational macroregions, such typological differences must be taken into account in strategic and spatial planning at the intergovernmental ... ... theory of the development of modern societies], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
18. Mikhailov, A. S. 2014, Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 1, p. 113—123. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-10.
19. The national economy ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... North-Caucasian region. Series: natural sciences], no. 3 (191), p. 58—65. (In Russ.)
4. Gumenyuk, I. S., Melnik D. A. 2012, The transnational territorial transport system of the Baltic Region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 4, no. 1, p. 66—71, doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-1-8.... ... Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 11—21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-1.
15. Mikhailov, A. S. 2014, Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 1, p. 113—123. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-10.
16. Natsional'nyi atlas ...