Development of automated study program “Detector of non-linear transitions” for data protection specialists distance learning
The article proposes ways to create automated training systems to improve the quality of training information security specialists in a remote format using the example of the training program «Nonlinear transition detector».
Sokhareva A. Y.
automated training program, software simulator, nonlinearity detector, Adobe Animate platform
Automated training system for studying the complex of radio monitoring and signal analysis
The article proposes ways and principles of creating automated training systems using the example of a training program for studying a radio monitoring and signal analysis complex (Kassandra class) for training information security specialists, which can be used by educational organizations and training centers conducting training in this area.
Information Support of Retraining Programs for Information Security Specialists in Regional Educational and Research Centers
... article proposes ways to eliminate ambiguity in the conduct of retraining of information security specialists in training centers of enterprises and organizations, through the development and application of automated information systems in the form of training programs and software simulators.
1. Ветров И. А. Использование методологии интенсивного информатизированного обучения для подготовки судовых специалистов ...
About one training course introduction to specialty on mathematics
33. Кэрролл Л. История с узелками. М., 2000.
34. Carroll L. Symbolic Logic. URL:
(дата обращения: 20.11.2016).
mathematical modeling, transport flows, training program
Cognitive training as a method of developing cognitive functions in young athletes
... of IQ Up Cognitive Development Method on the Development of Cognitive Process in Children // American International Journal of Social Science. 2014. Vol. 3, № 4. Р. 88—97.
14. Lampit A., Ebster C., Valenzuela M. Multi-domain computerized cognitive training program improves performance of bookkeeping tasks: a matched-sampling active-controlled trial // Frontiers in psychology. 2014. Vol. 5 (794). Р. 1—7.
15. McNab F., Varrone A., Farde L., et. al. Changes in cortical dopamine D1 receptor binding associated ...
About one training course of mathe-matical modeling
... В. И. Теория катастроф. М., 1990.
33. Постон Т., Стюарт И. Теория катастроф и ее приложения. М., 1980.
Matsievsky S., Gasnikov A., Garibyants A.
mathematical modeling, transport flows, training program
On combining translator training with foreign language teaching
... Aejmelaeus and P. Pahta, eds. Translation — Interpretation — Meaning Studies across Disciplines in the Humanities and Social Sciences 7. Helsinki: Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies. pp. 157—167.
Venuti, L. ed., 2017. Teaching Translation: Programs, Courses, Pedagogies. London/New York: Routledge.
Wills, W., 1992. The Future of Translator Training. Meta, 37(3), pp. 391—396.
translator training (TT), foreign language teaching (FLT), translation, trainer, trainee, exercise, competence
Peculiarities of implementing supplementary professional education programs in naval educational institutions
The article is devoted to the aspects of professionally oriented language training of naval cadets on the supplementary educational program "Translator in the field of professional communication". The author describes the peculiarities of the selection of naval cadets, the features of educational content and language practice.
1. Бударина А. О. Linguistus Universalis: ...
Research on the features of personnel training for service enterprises in the framework of cross-border cooperation
This article considers the system of staff training for service industry in view of the implemented cross-border cooperation programs, emphasizes the need for a broader use of the practical approach in training students at institutes and colleges, and identifies key competences of graduates required by employers.
1. Кобьелл К. Искренний сервис. М., 2009. С. 65—68.
2. Надо вернуть престиж российского ...
Cooperation between a university and employers as a condi-tion for high-quality training of specialists in physical education and sports
... education quality is of particular importance in modern conditions; it must be assessed based not only on the mastery of educational programs, but also on the successful implementation of and demand for the professional knowledge obtained. The region’s geopolitical ... ... competences. Therefore, active cooperation between a university and employers makes it possible to modernise the process of training specialists in physical education and sports
1. Кудрявцева А. Г. Современные педагогические ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... Finansy i statistika, 384 p.
34. Federal'naja celevaja programma razvitija obrazovanija na 2006—2010 gg. [The federal target program for the development of education in 2006—2010 years.]
35. Federov, К. N. 1983, Fizicheskaja priroda i struktura okeanicheskih ... ...
bachelors in oceanology, curriculum, competences, credits, compulsory and optional disciplines, expert evaluation, specialist training, sustainable regional development
The strategic aspects of regional and small business development in the enhancement of vocational training
9. Программа Калининградской области «Развитие образования на 2007—2011 гг.».
Kashparov D. V.
regional development, vocational training, regional development strategy, program for the
development of secondary vocational training
On the development of the naval education in the south of Russia in late XVIII — early XX centuries
.... // ПСЗ. Ч. 2, т. 9. СПб., 1835.
13. Скрицкий Н. Первые черноморские морские училища // Морской флот. 2003. № 5. С. 32—33.
maritime educational establishments, specialist training, educational programs, curricula, educational contents, economic development, reforms in education, fleet commanders.
Organization of professional in-service training for inclusive education
... care professionals and heads of medical-pedagogical commissions is analysed. The author assesses the efficiency of professional training provided by networks of education, health, and social care institutions. Networking and information technologies helped ... ... professional retraining, inclusive education, methodological approaches of professional retraining process, adapted basic education programs
Efficiency of a pedagogical model for preventing unemployment among Russian students: Analysis and data interpretation
... people at colleges and universities in Russia. A statistical analysis of the data obtained proved the efficiency of experimental training contributing to the de-velopment of key professional activities in students based on the proposed model of a pedagogical ... ... applicable to performing assessment in similar studies.
1. Linacre M. J. A User’s Guide to WINSTEPS: Rasch-Model Computer Programs. A prog¬ram Manual 3.90.0. URL: http://www.winsteps.com/a/Winsteps-ManualPDF.zip (дата обращения: 11.08....
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... Federacii ot 25 aprelja 2011 g. N 319) [On the participation of the Russian Federation to the European scientific and technical program "Eureka" (Government of the Russian Federation on April 25, 2011 N 319)], legal-reference system "GARANT".... ....europa.eu/research/horizon2020/index_en.cfm?pg=h2020 (accessed 28 December 2013).
29. International co-operation in education and training. The European Commission, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/education/external-relation-programmes/overview_en.htm (accessed ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
.... M., Kassens, X., Trojan, V. N., Kaledin, N. V., Dmitriyev, V. V. 2009, The Russian-German cooperation in education: master program "Applied Polar and Sea Research" (POMOR), Sistema morya Laptevyh i prilegayuschih morej Arktiki. Sovremennoe ... ... prilegayuschih morej Arktiki. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i istoriya razvitiya], p. 26—30. (In Russ.)
8. Lomanov, P. N. 2008, Improving the training of specialists on the basis of the Bologna principles, Uroven' zhizni naseleniya regionov Rossii, no. 10, p. 41—51....
Automatic System for Determining the Angles of Scoliotic Deformity of the Human Spine
... the use of artificial convolutional neural networks and subsequent algorithmic processing. The objective of the developed program is to measure the angles of scoliotic deformation of the spinal column.
1. Trobisch P., Suess O., Schwab F. Die ... ... Model Size // ICLR 2016. arXiv:1602. 07360v4 [cs.CV].
13. Ioffe S., Szegedy C. Batch Normalization: Accelerating Deep Network Training by Reducing Internal Covariate Shift // ICML. 2015. Vol. 37. P. 448—456. arXiv:1502. 03167v3 [cs.LG].
14. PyTorch: ...
Modernisation of educational programmes: From a professional standard to education results
... Education bache-lor degree programme. The author analyses the application of the programme’s modules using innovative forms of training organisation — interactive lec-tures, modelling methods, case studies, educational games (role-playing, simulations,... ... университете // Вестник Мининско¬го университета. 2015. № 2 (10). С. 20.
program for modernisation of pedagogical education, bachelor in special education, educational module, networking
Big data in modern education
... обращения: 07.11.2017).
4. Bollier D., Firestone C. M. The promise and peril of big data // Communications and Society Program. Washington, 2010.
5. Cringely R. X. Thinking about Big Data. URL:
14. Skillsoft’s Big Data Initiative Delivers Improved Learning Engagement and Outcomes // Skillsoft — eLearning: Online training. URL:
. asp (дата обращения: ...