Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... trends and specific features of international projects carried out in Karelian municipalities have been identified in the context of transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building. The findings add to a comprehensive picture of how international tourism projects may forward the building and development of transboundary tourism-and-recreation regions. The results of the study can be used in research into international cooperation and tourism. The proposed approach may serve as a tool of a regional economic ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... specific projects implemented in the framework of the Lithuania-Poland-Russia cross-border cooperation programme for 2009—2013 in the field of tourism. Special attention is paid to analysing tourism innovations that have emerged as a result of the projects aimed at cooperation and tourism development in the border regions of Russia and the EU countries. A number of projects have been implemented under the supervision and with the participation of the author. The article focuses on the role of innovative types of tourism in the ...
Tourism in Border Regions: Theoretical Aspects of a Geographical Study
... 2001, The frontiers of European Union, New York, 223 p.
13. David, L., Toth, G., Bujdoso, Z., Remenyik, B. 2011, The role of tourism in the development of border regions in Hungary, Romanian Journal of Economics, Vol. 33, p. 109—124, available at:
... ... Demek, J. 1974, Systemova teorie a studium krajiny, Brno, 224 p.
16. Dołzbłasz, S., Raczyk, A. 2011, Trans-border cooperation projects on the external and internal EU borders — Poland case study, Studia Regionalne i Lokalne, Vol. 3 (45), p. 59—80, ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... Poland will develop a common tourist routes, available at:
. (accessed 24.01.2017). (in Russ.)
18. Information on the implementation of international projects in the field of tourism in the Republic of Karelia. The official internet-portal of the Republic of Karelia Karelia, available at:
Development/Tourism/tourproj.html#04 (accessed 14.02.2017). (in Russ.)
19. Web mapping — ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... strategii razvitija turistskogo brenda territorii [Problems and approaches of modeling of urban space in the development strategy of tourism brand territory], Sever i rynok: formirovanie jekonomicheskogo porjadka [North and market: formation of economic order],... ... gradostroitel'nogo razvitija central'noj chasti goroda Kaliningrada − «Vnutrennij gorod» [Proceedings of the International Workshop project (workshop) «The concept of urban development of the central part of the city of Kaliningrad -" Inner City "],...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... economic, political, and social aspects. The case of water routes developed in the framework of the Crossroads 2.0 international project is used to describe the practical implementation of the theoretical assumptions. The work also tests the methodology of ... ... № 4 (26). С. 65—70. URL: http://elibrary.ru/(дата обращения: 15.06.2014).
28. Briedenhann J., Wickens E. Tourism routes as a tool for the economic development of rural areas—vibrant hope or impossible dream? // Tourism Management ...
Text localization as a task of translation
... and adaptation of various Internet resources. Foreign translation agencies specialize both in translation services, and in the projects for the localization of various resources, and this fact emphasizes the practical importance of this process. The purpose ... ... Mityagina V. A., 2017. Translation and Localization of Microtoponyms (Based on Russian and English-Language Texts of Online Tourism Discourse). XLinguae Journal, Vol. 10, Iss. 2, pp. 112—124. DOI: 10.18355/XL. 2017.10.02.10
15. Novikova E. Yu., 2015....
The coastal factor in spatial development programmes for the municipalities of the Kaliningrad region
... From our analysis of strategic documents and programmes of regional municipalities, we conclude that the most diversified approach to the coastal factor is employed in the Kaliningrad and Svetly city districts. In the other coastal municipalities, projects have a narrow thematic focus, most of them dedicated to developing waterborne transport as an element of the tourism and recreation industry.
Бакланов П. Я. Приморские регионы: географические и социально-экономические проблемы развития. Владивосток, 1987.
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... factor for development; 8) developing energy resources while maintaining safety; 9) encouragement of highquality, sustainable tourism. An efficiency analysis of these principles showed that the level of their application for ensuring sustainable development ... ... planning], Moscow, 328 p.
4. Instrukcii po sostavleniju shem i proektov rajonnoj planirovki [Instructions for schemes and projects of regional planning], 1973, Moscow.
5. Kosarev, A. V. 2011, Territorial'nye rekreacionnye sistemy v rossijskom zakonodatel'stve: ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
9. On Cancelling Short-Term Visa Experiment "Tourism 72 Hours", The Representative Office of MFA of Russia in Kaliningrad, 2017, available at:
15. Results of the Cross-Border Cooperation Program (ENPI) Lithuania-Poland-Russia 2007—2013, 2016, Center for European Projects, Warsaw, p. 165.
16. Sergunin, A. A. 2013, Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to ...