The groundwater monitoring in the Novgorod region in the system of regional nature management
... management underlies the sustainable development of the Northwest region, which is economically viable for the European territory of the country.
1. Shebesta, A. A., Shebesta, E. A. 2005. Vestnik SPbGU, Ser. 7, № 3, pp. 75—86.
2. Ostroumova, S. A., Vasina,... ... Koroleva i 60-letiju GRC «KB im. akademika V. P.Makeeva». Miass.
Dudin Ivan, Shebesta Alexander
groundwater monitoring, aquifer system, water resources, nature management, sustainable development
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... historical factors. The key result of this study is the preparation of cartographic documents describing changes in landscape vulnerability of the Kaliningrad region. These documents serve as the basis for proposals aimed at optimising the regional nature management system. The findings of the study make it possible to augment the existing approaches to spatial planning in the Kaliningrad region and its municipalities.
1. Volkov, I. I. 2005, Otsenka chuvstvitel'nosti dyunnykh prirodnykh kompleksov (na primere Kurshskoy kosy) [Evaluation ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
Earliest studies into the influence of the sea on the economy and settlement structure date back to the mid-19th century.... ... level.
1. Alkhimenko, A. P. 1992, Issues of the regional organization of marine nature management and management of marine complexes. In: Alkhimenko, A. P. (ed.) Regional'naya... ... the Rostov region: the specificity of manifestation and accounting in the management system, Gosudarstvennoe i munitsipal'noe upravlenie. Uchenye zapiski SKAGS, no. 4, p...
Network Transformations in Economy
44. Oliver C. Determinants of interorganizational relationship: integration and future directions // Academy of management review. 1990. № 15. P. 241—265.
45. Parolini C. The Value Net: A Tool for Competitive Strategy. John Wiley & Sons : Chichester, 1999.
46. Patel P., Pavitt K. The nature and economic importance of national innovations systems // STI Review. 1994. № 14. P. 9—32.
47. Pfeffer J., Salancik G. The External Control of Organizations: A Resource ...
Symbolical interactionism: A methodology for ana-lysing processes in an administrative system
This article considers the role of symbols in the system of social interactions. Symbolical interactionism is examined as a methodological ... ... determinants in the form of cultural, organizational and group factors. The efficiency of management process is associated with concurrence of the personified blocks of symbols... ... Избранное. Образ общества / пер. с нем. М., 2005.
2. Cooley Ch. Human Nature and the Social Order. N. Y., 1964.
3. Denzin N. Symbolic Interactionism and Ethnomethodology...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
The agricultural land dynamics is one of the central issues of land use in Europe and Russia. Each historical ... ... 2015—18 allowed to identify the stages of the agricultural land management dynamics. The stages of expansion and contraction,... ... agricultural production are caused by combined influence of natural, socio-economic and political factors. The periods of decline ... ... Asheim B., Bugge M. M., Herstad S. J. Advancing regional innovation systems: What does evolutionary economic geography bring to the ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... ensuring innovative development and producing an innovative model of the Russian economy. One of the key objectives of the country’s ... ... multilateral scientific and technical relations in the modern system of universal], Moscow.
6. Valdaitsev, S. V. 1986, Organizacionno-jekonomicheskie ... ... formy [International scientific and technological cooperation: the nature, content and form], Problemy razvitija territorii [Problems ... ... the Russian Experience, Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Management Series, no. 1, p. 81—107.
17. Valeev, R. M., Kurdyukov,...
Management of the pre-recycling collection and storage of household and industrial waste
... cycle waste is required to achieve to goals: saving natural resources and protecting natural systems. Different methods for treating the collected waste depending on its type gave... .... A necessary prerequisite for recycling is early sorting. The most popular methods of waste storage and disposal are tailings, sludge dumps, landfills, repositories, dirt... ...
Sinitisna D., Chunina A.
waste, solid household waste, recycling, utilisation, waste management system, waste storage and disposal areas, landfills.
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
The aim of this study is to search for a mechanism for implementing large ... ... strengths of the seaport construction project, namely, the favorable natural environment and climate, advantageous geographical position,... ... proektami: problemy, ocenka, vozmozhnosti [The success of the project management issues, assessment, opportunities],
Upravlenie proektami ... ... Fedorov G. M., Korneevets V. S. 2009, Trans-Border Regions in the System of the Regional Hierarchy: the Systemic Approach, Balt. ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
This article defines coastal zones as a priority subject of studies in social geography and interprets coastalisation of ... ... Saint Petersburg, 191 p.
14. Bosworth, A. 1996, The world-city system by the year 2000, Journal of Developing Societies, T. 12,... ... Regionalization: Towards a New Phase in Port Development, Maritime Policy & Management, T. 32, Vol. 3, p. 297—313.
17. Verhetsel, A., Sel,... ... zonakh: osnovnye ponyatiya, zonirovanie i problemy upravleniya [Nature in coastal areas: basic concepts, zoning and management ...
The significance of terrain for the assessment of natural complex sensitivity to human impact
... Danehkar A., Sharifipour R. Evaluation of the Ecological Sensitivity in the Northern Coastal Area Of the Persian Gulf // Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management. 2007. Vol. 11, № 4. P. 119—123.
9. Jensen J. R., Halls J. N., Michel J. A Systems Approach to Environmental Sensitivity lndex (ESI) Mapping for Oil Spill Contingency Planning and Response. URL:http://www.... ....org/a/publications/pers/98journal/october/1998_oct_1003—1014.pdf
Zotov S., Pokrovsky A., Kesoretskikh I., Zotov I.
terrain, anthropogenic impact, pollution, natural complex sensitivity.
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
The article takes stock of the “state of affairs” in contemporary research of geographical ... ... sufficient attention, and the use of geodemographic studies in managing regional development remains limited. This article aims ... ... used to identify types of Russian regions on the basis of both natural and migration-related change. The author identifies correlations ... ... 1970, K voprosu o sisteme nauk i zakonov narodonaselenija [On the system of sciences and laws Population], Izvestija Akademii nauk ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
Network cooperation — the most efficient form of unlocking the economic and natural potential of territories — is rapidly developing in Russia under the influence ... ... important tools of research on network cooperation is regional integral geoinformation systems (GIS). Modern GIS are successfully used in related fields, such as environmental... ....
17. Glebova, N. 2006, GIS dlja upravlenija gorodami i territorijami [GIS for the management of cities and territories], ArcReview, no.3 (38), p. 1—2.
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
The article describes the results of an integral assessment of the regional social, environmental and economic systems (SEES) and the quality of life (QOL) in the regions of Russia’s Northwestern ... ... okruzhajushhej sredy Rossijskoj Federacii v 2007 godu" [The report of the State Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation "On the state and the Russian Federation... ... sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law], Istomin, Е.P (ed.), sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
The article evaluates negative externalities of the electricity industry and possibilities for the sustainable ... ...
Beer P., Friend F. (2005). Environmental accounting: A management tool for enhancing corporate environmental and economic ... .... (1994). Investing in cultural capital for sustainable use of natural capital. / In: Jansson A. M., Hammer M., Folke C., Costanza ... ...
Holling, C. S. (1973). Resilience and stability of ecological systems. // Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics.
No 4. P....
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
The Baltic region consists of coastal areas of nine countries — Russia, Estonia, Latvia,... ... index method shows that the position of St. Petersburg in the system of global coastal cities of the Baltic region is relatively ... ... of Ust-Luga, Primorsk, and Saint Petersburg.
1.Coastal zone management: integrated policies, 1993, OECD, Paris.
2. Green Paper.... ... region through GIS], Geografija i prirodnye resursy [Geography and natural resources], no. 4.
12.Mogilevtsev, А. А. 2013, Formirovanie ...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
Marine spatial planning is a relatively new area of cooperation in the Baltic Sea region — a site of long-term ... ... development. At the beginning of the 21st century, the integrated management of coastal zones and marine spatial planning emerged ... ... planning in the Baltic Sea region is complicated by the complex nature of the problem, a relatively intensive exploitation of marine ... ... of the stakeholders, and differences in national institutional systems. We describe the key stages of the process, which is regulated ...
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... the business community in the region's development strategy], Upravlenie jekonomicheskimi sistemami [Management of Economic Systems], no. 10, no. of article 0421100034.
7. Fetisov, G. G., Oreshin, V. P. 2007, Regional'naja jekonomika i upravlenie [Regional Economics and Management], Moscow, INFRA-M.
8. Kanapukhin, P. A. 2006, Jekonomicheskie interesy: suwnost' i realizacija v tranzitivnoj jekonomike [Economic interests: the nature and implementation of a transitive economy], Voronezh, Izd-vo Voronezh. gos. un-ta.
9. Klimova, N. V. 2009, Modeli sochetanija ...
Transformation of developed lands and geoecological potential of nature resource management
... объектах нефтедобычи // Вестник Казанского технологического университета. 2015. Т. 18, № 16. С. 290—292.
Zaburayeva Kh. Sh., Krasnov E. V.
transformation of lands, geo-ecological problems, systems of nature management, geo-ecological potential, landscape zones
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
This article analyzes the principles of spatial planning, which form the basis for this type of urban ... ... reduction of environmental damage; 6) enhancement and protection of natural resources and natural heritage; 7) enhancement of cultural ... ... rossijskom zakonodatel'stve: analiz i ocenka [Territorial recreation systems in the Russian legislation: analysis and evaluation]. In: ... ... razvitie. Mirovye jekosistemy i problemy Rossii [Environmental management and sustainable development. The world's ecosystems ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
The authors analyse different forms of environmental education projects and programmes implemented ... ... master programme “Geoecological monitoring and rational use of natural resources in the Northern oil and gas production regions” ... ... language skills and their basic knowledge of ecology and nature management.
1. Message of the Russian President Dmitry Medvedev ... ... Sankt-Peterburge [Conceptual approaches to the development of the municipal system of continuous education in St. Petersburg], St. Petersburg,...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... transformations in the Russian Northwest (NWFD). It studies the changes in the structure of the gross regional product (GRP) and economic specialization of the NWFD regions. The authors suggest approaches to managing structural changes in the economies of the NWFD regions. The authors propose... ... compared to the national average. Based on this analysis, the authors describe the nature of changes in the NWFD sectoral specialisation, which correlated with the distance... ... no. 21, p. 1095—1127.
12. Doloreux, D., Dionne, S. 2008, Is regional innovation system development possible in peripheral regions? Evidence from the case of La Pocatiere...
The response of free living hydrobionts to biologically active substances of natural and anthropogenic origin
This article considers the response of hydrobionts to exogenous biologically active substances of natural (BASn) and anthropogenic (BASa) origin, the peculiarities of BASn functional ... ... Hwang Jiang-Shiou
Corals have already evolvet the vertebrate-type hormone system in the sexual repron // Fish Physiol. and Biochem. 2005. Vol. 31, №
2—3... ... BAS impact // Ecsa Symposium 42 «Estuarine ecosystems structure function and management», 16—22 September 2007. Kaliningrad-Svetlogorsk, Russia. Kaliningrad...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
This article explores the current condition and spatial dynamics of the key socioeconomic processes in the coastal zone of the European subcontinent ... ... the field of the socioeconomic development of coastal regions. The differences in the natural and socioeconomic conditions and resources along a significant portion of the... ... geojekologicheskoe rajonirovanie territorial'nyh rekreacionnyh sistem v pribrezhnyh zonah [Management of development and geo-ecological zoning of territorial recreation systems in coastal areas], St. Petersburg.
4. Bezrukov, L. А. 2006, Kontinental'no-okeanicheskaja...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... the world actively engage in the discussion about the benefits of a transition to a circular economy and about its impact on employment,... ... Economy: The Role of Recycling Within a Hierarchy of Material Management Strategies, Waltham.
4. Arthur, W. B. 2011, The Second ... ... Company, Geneva.
9. Wales and the Circular Economy. Favourable System Conditions and Economic Opportunities, 2013, Ellen MacArthur ... ..., Wong, A. 2014, Circular Economy. Improving the Management of Natural Resources, Bern, p. 56—59.
28. McDonough, W., Braungart,...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
... syllabus: Making their space a learning space // Journal of Educational Technology Systems. 2008. № 36 (2). Р. 145—155.
10. Gonzalez-Reinhart J. Wiki and the wiki way: Beyond a knowledge management solution. URL: http:// http://w3.ualg.pt/~mzacaria/gic/wikiwayJennifer05... ... Evaluating wiki contributions using social networks: A case study on wikipedia. Proceedings of the First on-line Conference on Metadata and Semantics Research. 2005.
13. Leuf... ... Educational Technology & Society. 2011. № 14 (2). Р. 149—160.
18. Quible Z. K. Blogs: A natural in business communication courses // Business Communication Quarterly. 2005...
Ergonomics and the translation process
The translation process can be regarded as a complex system involving many agents, organizational factors such as workflow, communication processes, project management, job security, and translator status. Environmental factors in the physical ... ... sense (e. g. lighting, temperature, air quality, space) as well in the broader sense of the role of translation and translators in the economy and society as a whole can... ... Ergonomics Safety Guide. 6
ed. Hamilton, ON: CCOHS.
Chesterman, A., 2009. The name and nature of translator studies. Hermes — Journal of Language and Communication Studies...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
The Baltic Sea is a unique ecological system, an integral part of the global ecological system, which is in urgent need of protection from destructive anthropogenic impact stemming from the ... ... Baltic Sea 1952—2005. Hoboken, N. J.: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, pp. 5—44.
3. Ducrotoy, J. P, Elliott, M. 2008. The science and management of the North Sea and the Baltic Sea: Natural history, present threats and future challenges. Mar Pollut Bull. Vol. 57, pp. 8—21.
4. Pawlak, J. 1980. Land-based ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
This article addresses the role of innovative centres in the development of surrounding areas beyond ... ... innovative development of rural areas should be of a composite nature; municipality development strategies take innovations into ... ... regionov: problemy formirovanija i razvitija [Research and innovation systems of regions: problems of formation and development], Innovacii ... ... areas,], APK: jekonomika, upravlenie [Agriculture: economics, management], no. 2, p. 3—7.
5. Oficial'nyj portal Pravitel'stva ...
Changes in the cultural landscape of the Kaliningrad region’s periphery in the 19th/20th centuries
This article considers the development of cultural landscapes on the agricultural periphery of the Kaliningrad region. These ... ... its components — settlement pattern, settlement hierarchy, land use type, transport system, economic ties, etc. It is well known that the key role in the formation of a... ... planning, changes in the number of settlements, settlement patterns, land use planning and management, amelioration, natural landscape preservation, industrial development, and the development of transport...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
The Baltic Sea region is one of the most developed and well-formed regions of international ... ... Krasnov A. I., Sorokin I. S., 2016, Polarization of the settlement system in the coastal zone of the Leningrad Region in 1989—2015,... ... higher educational institutions. North-Caucasian region. Series: natural sciences], no. 3 (191), p. 58—65. (In Russ.)
4. Gumenyuk,... ... Naukowe Scholar.
51. Pak, A., Majd, F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal ...
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
Various studies of economic and geographical relations in Russian regions often overemphasise the role ... ... economy (which requires a higher value-added standard and has to be consistent with local natural, human, and innovation resources) and through improvement of the professional training system.
1. Voloshenko, К.Yu., Kuznetsova, А. L. 2014, Balansovaja model' upravlenija... ... dlja specificheskih territorial'nyh uslovij [Balance model of regional development management: challenges and opportunities for specific site conditions], Regional'nye...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
The relevance of this research is related to the increasing role of tourism in ... ... competitive advantage: On chains, shops and networks, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 19, p. 413—437.
8. Goeldner, C. R., ... ... prirodopol'zovanija [Cross-border territories: problems of sustainable nature], Vladivostok, Dal'nauka, 216 p.
11. Mirzekhanova, D. G.... ... Goncharova, I. V., Androsenko, M. E. 2016, Necessity of Changes in the System of Hospitality Industry and Tourism Training in Terms of ...
Spatial Planning in the European Union: Practices to Draw on in Russia
... systemic-complex methodology to consider the targets, functions, and content of spatial planning in European countries and compare them to urban ... ... the article. We describe the level of territorial development management in the EU and its member states. The concept of ‘best ... ... model, or policy. We present a classification of spatial planning systems. We show how civil society is being involved in spatial ... ..., it is important to take into account the features of Russian natural and socioeconomic conditions.
Chistobaev A. I., Fedulova ...
The genetic patterns of severe therapeutically resistant asthma as shown by a transcriptomic study: An analysis of gene ontology and KEGG pathways
The leading mechanisms and causes of severe therapy resistant asthma are poorly understood. The aim ... ... обращения: 06.11.2013).
2. Bergquist P., Crompton G.K. Clinical management of asthma in 1999: the Asthma Insights and Reality in ... ... Why is effective treatment of asthma so difficult? An integrated systems biology hypothesis of asthma // Immunol Cell Biol. 2009.... ... Prostaglandins. 1983. № 25(6). P. 767—82.
12. Karimi K., Forsythe P. Natural killer cells in asthma // Front Immunol. 2013.№ 4(159)....
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
The topicality of this pilot study is predetermined by the necessity to optimize ... ... research, the author attempts to experimentally investigate the nature of cross-cultural interaction in mastering a macro-mediator ... ... cross-cultural interactions”. Qualitative differences in the system of values of young representatives of the main ethnocultural ... ... intelligence of undergraduate students // Journal of advanced management science. 2017. Vol. 5, № 3. P. 170—175.
10. Irvine ...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
This article offers an integrative approach to the development of trans-border water routes. Route development is analysed in the context of system approach as integration of geographical, climatic, meaning-related, infrastructural,... ... territory’s potential and its further development. The authors stress the trans-border nature of water routes is their essential characteristic based on the natural properties... ... economic development of rural areas—vibrant hope or impossible dream? // Tourism Management 25. 2004. P. 71—79. URL: www.elsvier.com
29. Cudny W. Michalski T., Rouba...
The technology of students’ knowledge correction on the basis of pedagogical diagnostics
... content, diagnostic, and procedural components of the technology. An important element of the diagnostic component is correcting diagnostics, which does not have a control function. It is shown that that the technology has the following new features: systemic nature, complexity, conceptuality, developing character, strucuredness, hierarchy, logicality, variability and flexibility, procedurality, manageability, instrumentality, diagnosability, predictability.
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
The European migration crisis has divided the population of Germany along the lines of the country’s migration policy ... ... the political life of a society to develop viable approaches to managing the migration shock and mitigating its effect. The article ... ... 2000—2010. In: Research report “Improving EU and US Immigration Systems; Capacity for Responding the Global Challenges: Learning ... ... Hainmueller, J., Hangartner, D. 2013, Who Gets a Swiss Passport? A Natural Experiment in Immigrant Discrimination, Am. Polit. Sci....
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
Conducting a multi-aspect comparative analysis of curricula of bachelor’s degree programmes in oceanology offered ... ... resources], Gosudarstvennoe upravlenie resursami [Public Resource Management], no. 11, pp. 26—35.
19. Mikhajlichenko, Yu. G. 2011,... ... the principles of the Bologna process in the Russian education system], Social'naja politika i sociologija [Social Policy and ... ... Fizicheskaja priroda i struktura okeanicheskih frontov [The physical nature and structure of oceanic fronts], Leningrad, Gidrometeoizdat,...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
A higher level of unity and cohesion across the European Union member states is ... ... aspect of European integration though it has a rather ambiguous nature. The Law on the Common Market, which aims to increase the ... ... of the North: Bulletin of the Research Center of Corporate Law, Management and Venture Capital Syktyvkar State University], available ... ... Convergence Across European Union, EconPapers: Development and Comp Systems, 0402002.
16. Förster, M., Jesuit, D., Smeeding, T. ...