Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... region (CFMER). The CFMER development is aimed at identifying aggregate proportions of the exclave’s economy in the transitional period of the special economic zone (SEZ)... ... Science, no. 21(1), p. 65—78.
5. Hewings, G. 1983, Design of Appropriate Accounting Systems for Regional Development In Developing Countries, Papers of the Regional Science... ... torgovli gosudarstv — chlenov Tamozhennogo sojuza» [Decision of the
Commission of the Customs Union on January 28, 2011 № 525 «On the Unified methodology of customs statistics...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
This article addresses the task of creating a regional Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) in the Kaliningrad region. Analyzing the behavior of economic systems of national and sub-national levels in the changing environment is one of the main objectives of macroeconomic research.... .... Taxation. Audit], Audit-it-ru, available at: http://www.audit-it.ru/currency/sr_vz.php (accessed 07.11.2014).
16. Federal Customs Service. North-West Customs Administration, available at: http://sztu.customs.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14690:
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
The economy of the Kaliningrad exclave is not sufficiently stable and is heavily affected by external ... ... regional development. The author analyses the dependence of the manufacturing industry on customs and tax privileges under the law On the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad... ... ustojchivosti Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Modelling of long-term sustainability of the regional system of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University...
Russia's accession to the WTO as an important factor of the country's integration into the world economy
Russia's accession to the WTO is an efficient instrument of the country's integration into the globalized world economy. However, it can adversely ... ... for functioning in the new economic conditions based on the algorithm of choosing a system of indicators, as well as the organisation of enterprise monitoring according... ....ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat/rosstatsite.eng/ (accessed on 10.07.2011).
5. Russian Federation Federal Customs Service, available at: http://eng.
customs.ru/ (accessed 20 August 2011).
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
The Baltic Sea region is one of the most developed transnational regions. It comprises the coastal areas of Russia,... ... [International organizations of the Baltic Sea: the main directions and role in the system of international relations], St. Petersburg, p. 3.
8. Narodnoe hozjajstvo SSSR... ....ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_113508...
. (accessed 15.02.2016).
11. Federal'naja tamozhennaja sluzhba [The Federal Customs Service], 2015, available at:
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
... realia; they form concepts, mythologemes, symbols, gauges, stereotypes, etc. in the realm of ideas about the world. These ideas are interpreted within different fields of human... ... clothing items are a major source for understanding tastes, preferences, lifestyles, customs, and worldview of a nation. Images of garments in proverbs are a particular... ... A., 1978. Experience in constructing a functional model of one particular semiotic system. In: G. L. Permyakov, ed. Paremiologicheskii sbornik. Poslovitsa. Zagadka (Struktura...
The logistics of reverse flows of secondary resources
This article discusses the problem of organizing the movement of secondary resource flows in the system of reverse logistics flows. Traditionally, Consumption is considered the point of origin for all types of reverse flows,... ... problem requires solution for the proper organisation of recycling processes.
1. Pollock W. K. Using Reverse Logistics to Enhance Customer Service and Competitive Performance // Reverse Logistics Magazine-2007. Nov/Dec P. 12—16.
2. Pollock W. K. 10 Rules ...
The professional training of a police officer in current conditions
... article analyses the public need for high-quality and effective professional training of police officers. The authors suggest the use of a systemic approach, which interprets training as a pedagogical processes aimed to contribute to the development of a police officer as a person and as a competent professional within the customer/client/student system.
1. Афанасьев В. Г. О системном подходе в социальном познании // Вопросы философии. 1973. № 6.
2. Головин С. Ю. Словарь практического психолога....
Kant über die Eigenart der Moral und ihre Rolle im System der Sitten
... Кн. 2.
14. Шиллер Фр. Соч.: в 7 т. М., 1955. Т. 1.
15. Шиллер Фр. О грации и достоинстве // Фр. Шиллер. Соч.: в 7 т. М., 1955. Т. 6.
normative relationships, ethics, Copernican revolution, system of customs, moral, law, features and formulae of moral relationships.
Kalinnikov L. A.
Immanuel Kant on the features of morality and its role in the system of morals
... for the Metaphysics of morals. Broadview Press, 2005.
19. Kant I. The Metaphysics of Morals. Cambridge University Press, 1996.
20. Schiller F. The Aesthetical Essays. Project Gutenberg Ebook.
normative relationships, ethics, Copernican revolution, system of customs, moral, law, features and formulae of moral relationships
Kalinnikov Leonard A.
Clusters in the system of economic and innovation development of agriculture in the Rostov Region and the Krasnodar Region
The issue of regional development involves the study of growth drivers in a competitive, innovative and open environment. In these conditions,... ... Today the innovative vectors of the complex development often lay along the large agricultural holdings, which also act as customers of R&D in the industry. The lack (despite the presence of formal strategies for regional and cluster development) of ...
Исследования современного маркетинга: вехи пути
... университетах мира.
This article considers the key research results obtained by the head of the Department of Marketing of the University of Vienna, the president of the European... ... Marketing Science. 1986. 5 (3). S. 219—244.
4. Taudes A., Wagner U. EXORB — A Program System to Examine to Order of Individual
Brand Choice Processes // Journal of Marketing... ... European Journal of Operational Research. 1987. 29 (1). S. 1—23.
10. Hoppe D., Wagner U. Customer Base Analysis: The Case for a Central Variant of the Betageometric/NBD Model...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
This article addresses the problem of definition and identification of clusters as localized mesoeconomic systems with fuzzy boundaries that stimulate the development of these systems. The author analyses the influence of the inductive ... ... Need for Subtle Critique — A Response to Markusen, Regional Studies, Vol. 37 (6—7), p. 719—727.
28. Manning, S. 2008, Customizing Clusters: On the Role of Western Multinational Corporations in the Formation of Science and Engineering Clusters in ...