A unified and harmonised European law and its impact on third countries
10. Council Regulation (EC) N 1347/2000 of 29 May 2000 on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in matrimonial matters and in matters of parental responsibility for children of both, 2000, OJ L, no160, p. 19.
11. Council Regulation (EC) No 1348/2000 of 29 May 2000 on the service in the Member States of judicial and extrajudicial documents in civil or commercial matters, 2000, OJ L, no160, p. 37.
12. Council Regulation (EC) N 44/2001 of 22 December 2000 on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Sintserov, L. M. (eds.), Szhatie social'no-jekonomicheskogo prostranstva: novoe v teorii regional'nogo razvitija i praktike ego gosudarstvennogo regulirovanija [Compression of the socio-economic area: a new theory of regional development and its practice of state regulation], Moscow, p. 32—48.
2. Edinyj gosudarstvennyj reestr pochv Rossii [Unified State Register of Russian soil], available at: http://atlas.mcx.ru/materials/egrpr/content.html (accessed 10.03.2015).
3. Yepifanova, А. А., Luhmanov, D. N. 2010,...
The problems of legal regulation of relations pertaining to satisfying state requirements in the light of new legislation
This article analyzes the provisions of the recently adopted federal law on the contract system and identifies its shortcomings. The author stresses that new rules are not capable of solving the problem of legal regulation aimed to satisfy state requirements and will create additional complications in the use of terminology, application of legislation, identification of the scope of different regulations, and the correlation of private and public law regulation.
1. Борисов А. Н....
New stages of the excessive budget deficit procedure for the EU member states and the assessment of their effectiveness
... обращения: 01.10.2017).
3. Regulation (EU) No 473/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on common provisions for monitoring and assessing draft budgetary plans and ensuring the correction of excessive deficit of the Member States in the euro area // Official Journal of the European Union. 2013. Vol. 56. L140. P. 11—23. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
4. Regulation (EU) No 1173/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 November 2011 on the effective enforcement of budgetary surveillance in the euro area // Official Journal of the European Union. 2011. Vol. 54. L306. P. 1—7. URL:
Social code of the Kaliningrad Region in the system of legal regulation of social relations
The authors discuss the problem of a comprehensive legal regulation of social relations. This issue is relevant due to the active social policy pursued by the state. This policy aims to develop social institutions and improve the quality of life of Russian citizens. The authors studied the state and coherence of social legislation in Russia and abroad. The correlation and regulatory features of different ...
Legal guarantees for international investment according to the legislation of the Russian Federation
... Federation], 2005, no 30, Part. 2, Art. 3127.
10. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Code of Laws of the Russian Federation], 2006, no 3, Art. 280.
11. Voznesenskaja, N. N. 2001, K voprosu o pravovom regulirovanii inostrannyh investicij v Rossii [On legal regulation of foreign investment in Russia], Gosudarstvo i pravo [State and law], no 6, pp. 81—88.
12. Yushkarev, I. Yu. 2006, Pravovoe regulirovanie inostrannyh investicij v mezhdunarodnom chastnom prave: sovremennye tendencii [Legal Regulation of Foreign Investment in Private International Law: Current Trends],...
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
... formation of the EU Banking Union and its current activities are inextricably linked with the efficiency of the ECB. EU member states gave the ECB a certain credit of confidence by giving up part of their mandates and transferring powers to a supranational ... ...
(дата обращения: 25.06.2017).
6. Council Regulation (EU) No 1024/2013 of 15 October 2013 conferring specific tasks on the European Central Bank concerning policies relating ...
GMOs in agriculture: legal regulation and discussion
... of GMOs in agriculture. The authors show that there is still no unanimous opinion of the effects produced by GMOs. Given the uncertainty, the ban on the use of genetic engineering in agriculture leads to the weakening of the role of legislation as a regulator of public relations. The authors suggest legal solutions to this problem striking a reasonable balance between the interests of business, society and state.
1. Информация о решении ЕСПЧ от 29.06.2010 по делу «Юбер Карон и другие (Hubert Caron and Others) против Франции» (жалоба № 48629/08) // Бюллетень Европейского ...
The facilitation of freedom of movement between Russia and the European Union: prospects and legal issues
... no/upload/JD/Vedlegg/Grenseboeravtale_ENG. pdf (accessed 19 January 2011).
12. Report from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council of 24 July 2009 on the implementation and functioning of the local border traffic regime introduced by Regulation (EC) N 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council laying down rules on local border traffic at the external land
borders of the Member States, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu (accessed 10 March 2010).
Russia, European Union, visa-free regime, freedom of movement
From the Mediterranean to the Baltic: the problem of implementing the principle of solidarity in the EU area of immigration and asylum
... permanent relocation mechanism using qualified majority voting, the Council usually seeks consensus. In this situation, the goal of the EU is not to ensure the right decision but rather to create conditions for it to be implemented by all the member states.
Voynikov, V. V.
migration crisis, principle of solidarity, refugee relocation system, migration policy, Dublin Regulation, refugees
The creation of a common EU energy market: a quiet revolution with far-reaching consequences
... in the EU. They analyse recent actions taken by the European Commission and the Court of Justice of the EU against its member states and energy monopolists who directly or indirectly breach the rules of competition in the energy sector. The authors come ... ....edu/1376523/The_EU_2020_Energy_Initiative_The_post-Lisbon_pattern_of_change_in_EU_energy_policy (accessed 17 January 2013).
2. Danwitz, T. 2006, Regulation and liberalization of the European electricity market — a German view, Energy law journal, Vol. 27:423, July 1, available ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
9. Sovmestnoe zajavlenie glav gosudarstv Rossii i stran ES na sammite Rossija — ES [Joint Statement of the Heads of State of Russia and the EU on Russia — EU summit], 2003, 31 May, available at: http://www.eur.ru/neweur/user.php?func =sum7 ... ... presented at the 21st Council of European Studies (Columbia University) conference in Amsterdam, 25—27 July 2013.
17. Council Regulation (EC) No 539/2001 of 15 March 2001 listing the third countries whose nationals must be in possession of visas when crossing ...
Legal Regulation of Disposition of Property Assigned to State and Municipal Unitary Enterprise
The article analyses some legal regulation problems concerning the disposition of property, assigned to them, by state and municipal unitary enterprises, including the current tendency towards the limitation of unitary enterprises’ authority in this field, which is reflected in the Law on Competition Protection.
The demographic problems of the Pskov region and the main approaches to solving them at the level of the regional state authorities
This article analyses the demographic problems of the Pskov region. The authors propose a system of government regulation of demographic processes in view of the functions of the regional executive authorities.
1. Predpolagaemaja chislennost' naselenija Pskovskoj oblasti do 2030 goda 2010. In: Statisticheskij bjulleten. Pskov.
2. Pskovskaja oblast v cifrah: ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... e Cultura, Case 265/03. ECR  I-2579.
14. Judgment of the Court of 2 March 1999. Nour Eddline El-Yassini v Secretary of State for Home Department. Case C-416/96 («Eddline El-Yassini»).
15. Judgment of the Court of 12 December 1972. International ... ... Dictionaries. URL:
(дата обращения: 18.09.2017)
24. Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit ...
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
... The structure and contents of the maritime plan and the methodological framework for suggested measures are based on relevant regulations, publications, and maps. The main result of the study is the identification of functional offshore areas of federal,... ... prevention], Uchjonye zapiski Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo gidrometeorologicheskogo universiteta [Scientists note by the Russian State Hydrometeorological University], no. 12. p. 132—151.
9. Myakinenkov, V. М. 2013, Voprosy funkcional'noj sovmestimosti ...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
19. Council Recommendation of 30 November 1994 concerning a specimen bilateral readmission agreement between a Member State and a third country, 1996, Official Journal C, no. 274, 19.9.1996, p. 20–24
20. Return & readmission, European Commission,... ....eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/irregular-migration-returnpolicy/return-readmission/index_en.htm (accessed 10.08.2015).
21. Regulation (EU) No 1052/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 October 2013 establishing the European Border ...
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
... immigrant integration contained in the legal acts of the Union; relevant national legislation. I conclude that the system of legal regulation of immigrant integration in the EU is two-tier. General principles are established at the Union level and legally binding ... ... (дата обращения: 05.05.2018).
14. Conclusions of the Council and the Representatives of the Governments of the Member States on the integration of third-country nationals legally residing in the EU — Council conclusions. URL:
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... administrativno-pravovye i finansovo-pravovye aspekty [Public-private partnership: civil law, administrative law and financial and legal aspects], Moscow, 492 p. (in Russ.)
29. Belitskaya, A. V. 2012, Pravovoe regulirovanie gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva [Legal regulation of public-private partnership], Moscow, 191p. (in Russ.)
30. Varnavskii, V. G. 2005, Partnerstvo gosudarstva i chastnogo sektora: formy, proekty, riski [The partnership of the state and the private sector: forms, projects, risks], Moscow, 315 p. (in Russ.)
31. Kabashkin, V. A. 2010. Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: mezhdunarodnyj opyt i rossijskie perspektivy [Public-private partnerships: international experience and Russian ...
Legal regulation of public control in the Russian Federation
... Суда Калининградской области от 7 мая 2014 г. № 4-П. URL: http://www.ustavsudklgd.ru/judgement/regulations/post0414.htm (дата обращения: 18.06.2015).
22. Филимонов А. Общественный контроль: ... ... регулирования. URL: http://www.cdo.bash.ru (дата обращения: 05.04.2015).
Gerasimova E., Landau I
public control, state bodies, local government, public hearings, public scrutiny, public expertise
Parliament and law-making: modern understanding of the role of parliamentary procedures and laws in transforming society
... laws and to introduce expert support and evaluation of the legislative process in parliament as mandatory elements of the legislative process. The article asserts the need to strengthen the role of expert councils under the committees of the Russian State Duma and the place of the Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, fixing in the parliamentary regulations and laws, the mandatory nature of their analysis and expertise of introduced bills at the stages of the legislative process.
1. Arce Janariz A. La Transparencia de la ley // Cuadernos Manuel Giménez Abad. 2013. № 5. P. 59—68.
2. Dawn ...
Legal regime for church property in Russia and the Baltic states
... organisations, for the conclusion of agreements between these actors, and for the development of the ideas of interdenominational peace and intergovernmental relations. In this study, we aim at identifying the similarities and differences between the legal regulation of the state/denomination relations regarding church property, as well as the economic component of these relations. We analyse the regulatory documents of Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia that enshrine the transfer (return) of the church property, which ...
The legal regime of property of religious nature: The canonical aspect
This article analyses the canonical sources on church property law regulation that are recognized by the state. The author stresses the need to take into account not only the legal but also canonical component in handling property of religious nature.
1. Варьяс М. Ю. Церковное право в романо-германской правовой ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... 11, 2017.
48. André, Ch., Chalaux, T. 2018, Building a typology of housing systems to inform policies in OECD and EU member States, Economie et Statistique / Economics and Statistics, no. 500—501—502, p. 13—36. doi:
https://doi.org/110.24187/ecostat.... ... no. 12, vol. 9 (84), p. 12—38 (In Russ.).
54. MacDonald, R., Wójcik, C. 2004, Catching up: The role of demand, supply and regulated price effects on the real exchange rates of four accession countries, Economics of Transition, no. 12 (1), p. 153—179....
Research and technology agreements in the Norwegian concession system of the 1970s—1990s
... part in offshore exploration in the Russian sector of the Barents Sea through concluding similar agreements between Russian state institutions, and foreign oil and gas companies, which would give an impetus to the development of the technological component ... ... teknologisamarbeid med myndighetene, leter to the oil companies, 1994, 21 February, Oslo, Ministry of indystry and energy.
17. Regulations 1985: Regulations to Act relating to petroleum activities, 1985, § 39, Oslo, Ministry of petroleum and energy, available ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... Enlargement. 2003. Opladen.
9. Polska-Kaliningrad: od czerwca bez wiz? Podpisano umowę o małym ruchu granicznym. URL: http://www. tvpparlament. pl/aktualnosci/polskakaliningrad-odczerwca-bez-wiz/5885914 (дата обращения: 02.02.2012).
10. Regulation (EC) No 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 laying down rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention. URL: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:405:0001:0022:EN:PDF (дата обращения: 01.02.2012).
11. Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 of the European Parliament ...
Information resource for corporate reporting for the innovative attractiveness of business
... formats and a set of indicators of corporate non-financial reporting for their users. The article explores some provisions that regulate the composition of non-financial reporting and offers their comparative analysis. As a result of the study, the authors ... ... non-financial reporting used. Corporate non-financial reporting in its synthesized format clearly demonstrates the objective state of business and the possibility of implementing a business development strategy.
1. Абдуганиев Н. Н., Федоров ...
Supranational party system of the EU
... Community. Management], no. 3, p. 32—40.
11. Reglament Evroparlamenta i Soveta ES, no. 2004/2003 “O statuse i finansirovanii politicheskih partii na evropeiskom urovne" [Regulation № 2004/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council On the regulations governing political parties at european level and the rules regarding their funding] 2003, Moskovskaya Gosudarstvennaya Yuridicheskaya Akademiya, Kafedra prava Evropeiskogo Soyuza, Centr prava Evropeiskogo Soyuza [Moscow State Law Academy, Specialized department of the European Union, the Centre of European Union law], available at: http://eulaw.edu.ru/documents/legislation/instit_organs/parties.htm (accessed 28 September 2015).
12. Reshenie Soveta Evropeiskogo Soyuza ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... internacionalizacii mnogostoronnih nauchno-tehnicheskih svjazej v sovremennoj vseobshhej sisteme gosudarstv [The mechanism of legal regulation of the internationalization process of multilateral scientific and technical relations in the modern system of universal],... ... sotrudnichestva [Organizational and economic forms of international scientific and technical cooperation], JL, A. A. Zhdanov Leningrad State University.
7. Vasin, V. А., Mindeli, L. E. 2011, Prostranstvennye aspekty formirovanija i razvitija nacional'noj innovacionnoj ...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... sohraneniju obektov kul'turnogo nasledija v regionah — subektah RF [Problem-software approach to the conservation of cultural heritage in the regions — the subjects of the Russian Federation], author's abstract, Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg state university, 19 p.
14. Shchukin, A. K. 2008, Standarty i normativy v gradostroitel'noj dejatel'nosti [Standards and regulations in urban development activities], Upravlenie razvitiem territorii [Managing the development of the territory], no. 3, p. 18—22.
15. Chistobaev, A. I. 1990, A State Farm in Depths of the Nonchernozem ZONE, Soviet Geography, Vol. XXXI, March,...
Particularities of the ratification of the European Fiscal Compact in Germany
... positions and the surveillance and coordination of economic policies // Official Journal. 02.08.1997. L 209. P. 1—5.
4. Council Regulation (EC) No 1467/97 of 7 July 1997 on speeding up and clarifying the implementation of the excessive deficit procedure ... ... обращения: 02.03.2015).
10. Burret H. T., Schnellenbach J. Implementation of the Fiscal Compact in the Euro Area Member States. URL: http://www.sachverstaendigenrat-wirtschaft.de/fileadmin/ dateiablage/download/publikationen/arbeitspapier_08_2013_engl....
Cross-border Tourism in the Russian Northwest: General Trends and Features of Development
....eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:405:0001:0022:EN:PDF.Цит. по: Кретинин Г., Осташкова Т. Указ. соч.
22. Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council of 15 March 2006 establishing a Community Code on the rules ... ... 43—51.
cross-border tourism, border regions, North-western Federal District, tourist mobility, neighbouring states
Some Aspects of Development of Law on Competition Protection in terms of Exploitation of Property in State and Municipal Ownership
This article analyses the issues of legal regulation in the framework of concluding contracts on the disposition of state and municipal property and considers the opportunities of improving antimonopoly legislation in the given field.
конкуренции: федеральный закон от 26 июля 2006 года №
135-ФЗ // Собрание ...
Assessment of the functional and dynamic state of the autonomic nervous system and the regulation of the tone of the peripheral blood vessels of the upper extremities
Research into the functional and dynamic state of the vegetative nervous system, namely the autonomic tone and reactivity, makes it possible to single out groups of sympaticotonics and vagotonics. Using the Doppler flowmetry method, the author identifies significant indicators of microcirculation ...
Management of Trans-boundary Water Resources: Comparing Russian and American Experiences
... Politologija. Pravo. Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Ser. 6: Philosophy. Cultural Studies. Political science. Right. International relations], no. 3. p. 53—62.
5. Kochtcheeva, L. V. 2009, Comparative Environmental Regulation in the United States and Russia: Institutions, Flexible Instruments and Governance, Albany, State University of New York Press.
6. Keohane, R. O., Moravcsik, A., Slaughter, A. M. 2000, Legalized Dispute Resolution: Interstate and Transnational, International Organization,...
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... 81—88 (in Rus.).
13. Orlov, M. Sh., Serdjukov, A. V., Shapovalov, A. V. 2019, Handling with solid municipal waste: problems of regulation and the ways of their solution, Innovatsionnoe razvitie [Innovative development], no.2, p. 32—35 (in Rus.).
14. Kaplina,... ... infrastruktura [Housing and utilities infrastructure], no. 1, p. 96—108 (in Rus.).
17. Alksnis, E. D. 2019, Improvement of state policy in the field of disposal of solid household (municipal) waste in the Leningrad region, Vestnik sovremennykh issledovanii ...
On Russian/Nordic Investment Competition in the Baltic States
... Thus, the aim of this article is to understand how the competition between Russian and Nordic capital investment is played out in the Baltic States. The study discusses the principles of Russian and Nordic investment in the Baltic, and suggests ways to regulate these relations. To this end, we compare the investment conditions created in the Baltic States for both Russian and Nordic investors. The analysis shows that most of the Baltic market is controlled by the Nordic capital, which blocks the arrival of Russian investment to the Baltic States. With a nod to a number of previous studies, the authors ...
Non-degree training of students under the new legislation on education, youth policy, and culture
This article considers the requirements for non-degree education of stu-dents contained in the current legislation regulating the activities of profes-sional education institutions. Based on the legislative provisions, the authors outline a ... ... минобрнауки.рф/документы/297 (дата обращения: 07.03.2014).
Menshinina L., Samsonova N.
students, state youth policy, non-degree education at a university
Nuclear power in the Baltic Sea region: the history of emergence and the political and economic features of its development
... tragic experiences of nuclear emergencies. Nevertheless, many countries — including the three Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania — express a strong interest in development, generation, and application of nuclear power. In the Baltic States, nuclear power dates back to the Soviet times, but its development was suspended pursuant to the EU regulations (the Ignalina NPP). Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia have been striving for energy independence from Russia — the principal supplier of energy carriers to these countries. For a long time, the three Baltic States have been proclaiming their ...
Georges Gurvitch and Sergey Hessen on the Possibility of Forming Social Unity
... base their conceptions of social law on the sociology of law in the 1920s and 1930s. They start a polemic in the pages of the journal Sovremenniye zapiski (Contemporary Notes). Although they differ radically in their definitions of the status of the state they concur in defining society as a set of social institutions and communities existing as instruments for expressing personal freedom. The social regulations they propose are already legal situations. Hessen and Gurvitch believe that the individual can fully exercise his/her freedom only in conditions of such legal pluralism. However, the concept of legal pluralism involves an inherent problem ...
The subjects of legal monitoring of Justice of the Peace
... the analysis of information of the Russian and Western travelers to Central Asia in the 18th — beginning of the 20th centuries on state and law of that region. The goal is a substantiation of the travelers’ notes value as historical evidence of state and law of the Central Asia which allows to study actual relations in administration and legal regulation. The author applies some basic research methods: historical legal, formal legal and comparative legal approaches, content analysis, biographical method; the effectiveness of study of this type of sources is provided by using interdisciplinary ...
The resistance of the greater Baltic region states to market cycle changes
A non-linear change process is a specific feature of a poorly regulated market economy. However, many researchers have shown that different economic sectors do not respond to market cycles in a similar way. Regional economic systems are a combination of many sectors, therefore a hypothesis about the correlation ...
The Kaliningrad Oblast: a Unique Region and a Typical Centre
... authorities aimed at the development of the Kaliningrad region did not meet the expectations. The region can be considered as depressed; it is characterised by the instability of the socioeconomic situation. The main reason for the reduced efficiency of state activity is the attempt to apply standard mechanisms of governmental regional development regulation that neglect the unique nature of this Russian territory: its enclave/exclave status, the settling history of the region, the dependence on external markets, etc. To solve the problems of the Kaliningrad region, the state should partially revise ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... e-marketing in introducing innovations in tourist product promotion, programmes of private- public partnership in the field of public regulation and tourism stimulation, etc. These technologies contribute to the transition fr om a certain economic agent, the industry ... ... Nizhny Novgorod region], Vestnik Sochinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta turizma i kurortnogo dela [Izvestiya of the Sochi State University for Tourism and Recreation], no. 2 (20), p. 16—19.
2. Belova, A. 2012, The instruments of Russia — EU research ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
10. Klimenko, A. V. 2014, The decade of administrative reform: results and new challenges, Voprosy gosudarstvennogo i munitsipal'nogo upravleniya [Public Administration Issues], no. 1, p. 8—51. (In Russ.)
11. Klimenko, A. V., Minchenko O. S. 2016, State regulation of the economy: theory and best practices, Voprosy gosudarstvennogo i munitsipal'nogo upravleniya [Public Administration Issues], no. 3, p. 7—30. (In Russ.)
12. Kostennikov, M. V., Kurakin, A. V. Pavlyuk, A. V. 2013, On the issue of definition ...
Geopolitical turbulence and its economic and geographical projections: the case of Russia’s western border regions
... the economic resistance of Russia’s western border regions to geopolitical turbulence. Special attention is paid to the typology of border regions, which is built taking into account the impact of geopolitical turbulence and compensatory measures of state support on regional socio-economic systems. The study offers a general conceptual vision of geopolitical turbulence as a permanent (poorly predictable and only partially regulated) series of changes in the global political order as a whole and in the position of a particular country and its spatial units — regions and large urban agglomerations. Such changes are obvious and significant for society; they are reflected ...
The dispositive principle as a basis for economic relations development
This article analyses the problems of civil law regulation, identifies contentious issues, and states that the dispositive principle can act as a basis for economic relations development.
1. О внесении изменений в главы 1, 2, 3 и 4 части первой Гражданского кодекса Российской Федерации ...
Network Modelling of Transboundary Cooperation between Russian and Belarusian Regional Enterprises: the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno Regions
... Russian-Belarusian-Kazakh integration — interregional transborder cooperation. Network modelling is suggested as a mechanism for its regulation. The authors present a network model of transborder cooperation between the Russian Federation and the Republic of ... ... predprinimatel'stva Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Especially cross-border cooperation of businesses Kaliningrad], Vestnik Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, no. 3, p. 80—89.
3. Ivchenko, V. V. 2008, Setevoe programmirovanie razvitija primorskih regionov ...
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... of economic interests is one of the essential preconditions for the development of enterprises, including small ones. As practice shows, the harmonisation of major interests of small innovative business requires not only market instruments, but also state regulation, which demands the development of a corresponding mechanism. This study sets out to develop and justify the macroeconomic mechanism of development of small innovative enterprises on the basis of harmonisation of basic economic interests of ...
On potential role of regional authorities in managing formation an development of market infrastructure
Introduction to Rural Planning and Development.
Local Business Taxes in
: the Views of Industry // Local Business Taxes in
Arbuzov M. A.
regional economy, state regulation, market infrastructure, business.