Climate Change Impact on the Curonain Lagoon Eutrophication Level
... are determined by the comparison of hydrological and chemical indicators. Water temperature is a key environmental factor that regulates the phytoplankton production and abundance in the Curonian Lagoon. The greater seasonal rise in water temperatures in ... ... L., Boulion V.
Regularities in primary production, Secchi and fish
field and a new system to define trophic and humic state indices for lake ecosystems //
Internat. Rev. Hydrobiol. 2001. V. 86, №
1. P. 23—62.
Kant on the rights of citizens in matters of religion: The concept of religious tolerance in the German Enlightenment
... Enlightenment ideas and Kant’s late Enlightenment concept. Firstly, this is the perspective on the role of the monarch in regulating interactions between different confessions. Thus, both thinkers stressed that the secular ruler had to pay heed only ... ... subjects. The major criterion for resolving theological disputes must be nothing else than upholding peace and order in the state. This article is supplemented with a translation of a section of Kant’s lectures on national law.
1. Kant, I. 2016,...
Evolution of the Regional Religious Policy in the Saratov region (1989—2017)
The article shows the development of political practices of the regional government bodies in the field of protecting the rights of citizens to the freedom of conscience and the freedom of religion. The author analyses the principles of regulating the activity of religious organizations, and monitoring their interaction with different religious confessions in the Saratov region. Special attention is paid to the emerging system of partnership between the state and religious institutions, which is a key vector in the development of religious policy at the subnational level.
1. Лиценбергер О. А., Семенов Н. В. Этноконфессиональная ситуация в региональном ...
The system approach to modernisation and innovative regional development: strategic objectives
... innovation], Rossijskaja gazeta [Russian newspaper], 20 Oct., p. 6.
7. Leksin, V. N., Shvetsov, А. N. 2002, Gosudarstvo i region. Teorija i praktika gosudarstvennogo regulirovanija territorial'nogo razvitija [State and region. The theory and practice of state regulation of territorial development], Moscow.
8. Polterovich, V. 2009, Gipoteza ob innovacionnoj pauze i strategija modernizacii
[Innovation pause hypothesis and modernization strategy], Voprosy ekonomiki [Problems of Economics], no. 6, p. 4—23....
Socially efficient entry barriers?
(accessed 11.07.2016). (In Russ.)
6. Strategy of promoting competition and of antimonopoly regulation for 2013—2024., 2013, FAS Russia, available at:
http://fas.gov.ru/netcat_files/File/Str_razv_konk_i_antimonop_reg_13—14.... ... zakazchika [Risk distribution in infrastructure projects with a large buyer], Moscow, Faculty of Economics, Lomonosov Moscow State University. (In Russ.)
9. Shastitko, A. 2016. On the methodology of institutional research (for the 80-th anniversary of ...
Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
... no. 2, p. 6—24.
36. Yeliseyeu, A. 2014, Keeping the door ajar: Local border traffic regimes on the EU’s eastern borders, FIIA REPORT, no. 41, available at: http://www.fiia.fi/en/publication/429/keeping_the_door_ajar/ (accessed 15.05.2015).
37. Regulation (EC) №1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 laying down rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention, 2006, available at: http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:405:0001:0022:EN:PDF (accessed 12.05.2015).
Gumenyuk I., Kuznetsova T., Osmolovskaya L.
local border traffic,...
The Notion of Free Will in Sergey Hessen’s Conception of Culture
... degree to which he fulfils his creative potential depends not only on the cultural context in which it happens, but also on the regulation of the opportunities for self-actualisation in any given society. Accordingly, Hessen defines society as the sphere ... ... Aprelya 2012 [The Variety of A Priori. Proceedings of the International Conference in the Faculty of Philosophy of the Russian State University for the Humanities on April 19-20, 2012]. M.: “Kanon+” ROOI “Rehabilitation”, pp. 129-147. (In Russ.)
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... [World Economy and International Relations], no. 9, p. 40—47.
5. Lexin, V. N., Shevtsov, A. N. 2000, Gosudarstvo i regiony. Teorija i praktika gosudarstvennogo regulirovanija territorial'nogo razvitija [States and regions. The theory and practice of state regulation of territorial development], Moscow.
6. Lexin, V., Shevtsov, V. 1993, Regional'naja politika Rossii: koncepcii, problemy, reshenija [Regional Policy of Russia: concepts, problems, solutions], Rossijskij jekonomicheskij zhurnal [Russian Economic ...
The intensity of population movements through the Russian- Polish border after the suspension of the local border traffic mechanism: 2016 outcomes
... Калининградской областью РФ о порядке местного приграничного передвижения // Европейское обозрение общественных наук. 2014. Т. 1, № 2. С. 6—24.
14. Regulation (EC) № 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 laying down rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention. URL:
(дата обращения: 22.02.2017).
15. Straz Graniczna. Komenda Glowna Strazt Granicznej URL: ...
The European Court of Justice case of Elgafaji: the interaction between EU law and international humanitarian law
... Konstantin Markin a violation of his constitutional rights in Articles 13 and 15 of the Federal Law" On State benefits to citizens with children ", articles 10 and 11 of the Federal Law" On the Status of Servicemen ", Article 32 of the Regulations on military service and
items 35 and 44 provisions on the appointment and payment of state benefits to citizens with children ", January 15, 2009, № 187-O-O], Sprav.-pravovaja sistema «Konsul'tantPljus» [Legal-reference system «Adviser Plus».]
7. Zorkin, V. D. 2010, Predel ustupchivosti [Limit compliance], Rossijskaya gazeta ...
The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
... amber, an imbalance between supply and demand, a slow pace of technological modernisation, and a delayed introduction of new technologies and processing techniques. The authors identify gaps in the regulatory framework and highlight problems of legal regulation and law enforcement as regards the amber industry. Combating illegal amber extraction and trafficking is a pressing problem in the Kaliningrad region (Russia) and other Baltic region states. The article explores theoretical aspects of the legislative policy on combating illegal amber extraction and trafficking. The authors focus on the relevant law enforcement practices and hold that administrative sanctions for unauthorised amber ...
‘The Radical Black Colour’. On the Semantics of the Black Colour in Anarchist Discourse
[Accessed 18 August 2017].
12. Pasturo, M., 2017. Chernyi. Istoriya tsveta [The black. History of color]. Moscow.
13. Regulations on the Black Guard, 1990. Anarkhist. Vestnik Tul'skoi Anarkhii [Anarchist. Bulletin of Tula Anarchy], 2, p. 1.
14.... ... russkikh natsional'nykh tsvetakh i tipe gosudarstvennogo znameni Rossii [To the question of Russian national colors and the type of state banner of Russia]. Moscow.
19. Fuko, M., 1999. Nadzirat' i nakazyvat': Rozhdenie tyur'my [Supervise and punish: Birth of ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... development of cross-border business systems in modern Russia: summary of dis... candidate of economic sciences], Volgograd, Voronezh State Technical University, 27 p.
29. Tereshin, Ye. М., Volodin, V. М. 2010, Sovremennaja definicija ponjatija «klaster» ... ... instrumenta regulirovanija razvitija nacional'noj i regional'noj jekonomiki [Clusters, cluster approach and its use as a tool for regulating the development of national and regional economies], Jekonomika. Sociologija. Biologija [Economy. Sociology. Biology],...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... cooperation also transforms the patterns of the EU-Russia legal harmonization, creates new conditions for the convergence of regulations and the development of the middle class in Russia. Due to its specific features, cooperation in the Baltic Sea region ... ... jenergeticheskoj jeffektivnosti na period do 2020 goda» [Decree of the Russian Federation of December 27, 2010 № 2446-p «State Program of the Russian
Federation» Energy saving and energy efficiency for the period up to 2020»], 2010, Reference ...
Договоры на обслуживание пластиковых карт: новое в законодательстве (О проекте ФЗ «О внесении изменений в части первую, вторую, третью и четвертую ГК РФ, а также в отдельные законодательные акты РФ»)
... законодательные акты Российской Федерации».
This article considers the existing procedure of legal regulation of contracts for the issues/usage of bank cards, including the liabilities of banks relating to such contracts. The ... ... Two, Three, and Four of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation by the State Duma.
1. Положение об эмиссии банковских карт и об операциях, совершаемых ...
The Northern Dimension policy: current state and development prospects
This article examines the evolution and current state of the Northern Dimension policy and its role in Russia-EU relations. The authors analyse the discrepancy between the actual ... ... Institute // NDI official website. 2010. [online] Available at: <http://www.ndinstitute.org> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
24. Regulation (EC) 1638/2006 of the European Parliament and the of the Council of 24 October 2006, laying down general provisions ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... normirovaniya na osnove yevropeyskogo opyta upravleniya kachestvom podzemnoy gidrosfery [Modernization of the system of environmental regulation on the basis of the European experience of quality management of underground hydrosphere], Ustoychivost' vodnykh ob"yektov,... ... 2010, Geoekologicheskaya otsenka sostoyaniya prirodnykh kompleksov Kurshskoy i Vislinskoy kos [Geoecological assessment of the state of natural complexes of the Curonian and Vistula Spit], Candidate thes., Kaliningrad , Russiam State Immanuel Kant University,...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
A higher level of unity and cohesion across the European Union member states is an important aspect of European integration though it has a rather ambiguous nature. The Law on the Common Market, which ... ... parity) in the EU regions of NUTS-1, -2, -3 levels in 1995 -2009/2010 help demonstrate the efficiency of these efforts.
1. Regulation (EC) No 1059/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 May 2003, on the establishment of a common classification ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... Kaliningradskoj oblasti "Turizm", [Resolution of the Government of the Kaliningrad region from 24.12.2013 № 993 «On State program of the Kaliningrad region" Tourism "], 2013, Konsultant Plus, available at: http://base. consultant.ru/ ... ... the XIII century monument in Kaliningrad], T. 1, Vol. 1; 2.
15. Konzen, L. P. 2014, Tourist representations and public space regulation, Int J Semiot Law, no. 27, p. 135—160. DOI: 10.1007/s11196—013—9321—1.
16. Kropinova, E., Philippov, J. 2014,...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/eurostat/home/ (дата обращения: 12.01.2014).
15. Federal State Statistics Service Russian Federation database. URL:http://www.gks.ru/ (дата обращения: 12.01.2014).
16. ... ... 2005—2006. Population, Statistikaamet. Tallinn, 2007. P. 68—96.
32. Macura M., MacDonald A. L. Fertility and fertility regulation in Eastern Europe: from the socialist to the post-socialist era // Population in Central and Eastern Europe: Challenges ...
The visa aspects of the academic mobility between the Russian Federation and the European Union: the experience of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
... ot 27 dekabrja 2003 g. № 19723A/1048/922 (s pril.) [On approval of the list of "Goals trips" used by authorized state bodies of the Russian Federation to the invitations and visas to foreign citizens and persons without citizenship: a joint ... ... 810/209 Evropejskogo parlamenta i soveta ot 13 ijulja 2009 g., ustanavlivajuwego Kodeks Soobwestva o vizah (Vizovyj kodeks) [Regulation (EC) № 810/209 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 establishing a Community Code on Visas ...
Information state of the reproductive age dogs liver in the pathology
... Проблемы управления. 2004. № 4. С. 57—61.
20. Шилов В. Н. Молекулярные механизмы структурного гомеостаза. М., 2006.
21. Аrantes-Oliveira N., Apfeld J., Dillin A., Kenyon C. Regulation of life-span by germline stem cells in Caenorhabditis elegans // Science. 2002. Vol. 295(5554). P. 502—505.
22. Finch C. E., Tanzi R. E. Genetics of aging // Scii. 1997. Vol. 278. P. 407—410.
Areshidze D., Timchenko L.
entropy, biological ...
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... Civil Protection Mechanism (recast), 2007, Official Journal of the European Union, Series L, no. 314, December 1.
4. Council Regulation of 11 November 2002 (2012/2002) establishing the European Union Solidarity Fund, 2002, Official Journal of the European ... ... Series L, no. 297, November 15.
6. The Joint Statement by the Council and the Representatives of the Governments of the Member States meeting within the Council, the European Parliament and the European Commission, 2008, C 25, Vol. 1, no. 3.
7. Council ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
.... «Reglament (ES) № 1931/2006 Evropejskogo Parlamenta i Soveta ES ot 20 dekabrja 2006 g. o pravilah mestnogo prigranichnogo peredvizhenija na vneshnih suhoputnyh granicah gosudarstv-chlenov i ob izmenenii polozhenij Shengenskoj konvencii» ["Regulation (EC) № 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on the rules of the local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and to amend the provisions of the Schengen Convention"], 2006, available at: http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do ч?uri=OJ:L:2006:405:0001:0022:EN:PDF (accessed 12.05.2015).
19. Rezul'taty vstuplenija v silu soglashenija mezhdu ...
The legal regulation of inflicting damage on a criminal during detainment in the criminal codes of foreign states
This article deals with the provisions of a number of international criminal codes determining the permissible damage that can be inflicted on the criminal during detainment, thus creating the theoretical framework for the improvement of the corresponding provisions of the Criminal code of the Russian Federation.
кодекс Сербии / пер. миссии ОБСЕ в
аМ // Официальный вестник Республики Сербия. 2005. № 85; 2005. № 88; 2005. №107.
законодательство Норвегии / науч....
The development of cooperation between the European Union and Russia on migration issues: from „the „common spaces” to the actual implementation
... October 1997 on the Conclusion of the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the European Communities and its Member States, on the one part, and the Russian Federation, on
the other part, OJ L, no. 327, 28 November 1997.
6. Council of the European ... ... strategy of the European Union on Russia, Brussels, 4 June 1999, 1999/414/CFSP, OJ L/157.
7. Council of the European Union. 2003, Regulation 693/2003 establishing a Facilitated Transit Document (FTD), a Facilitated Rail Transit Document (FRTD) and amending ...
The apologia of reason in J. Chr. Gottsched’s classicistic system: On the 250th anniversary of the philosopher’s death
... struggle against pre-Romanticism theories. Attention is paid to the ideational proximity between Gottsched’s ideas and Kant’s regulative principles of practical reason. The authors emphasise the significance of Gottsched’s philosophy of language and ... ... Crusades“ of I. G. Haman against the Enlightenment], Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Moscow State University], Ser. Philosophy, no. 3, pp. 14—26.
6. Gilmanov, V. H. 2007, Simon Dah i tayna barokko [Simon Dach and the ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... Polish-Russian relations (1989—2009)], Report on the Candidate Dissertations in the Historical Sciences, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University, p. 397. (In Russ.)
21. Area of the Program, Lithuania-Poland-Russia ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme ... ... preparation by federal executive bodies of draft normative legal acts and the results of their public discussion,available at:
(accessed 17.01.2017). (In Russ.)
24. Fedorov, G. М., Korneevets, V. S. 1999, Baltiiskii ...
The legitimation and criticism of violence in international law. A po¬litical science perspective
... foreseen in Kant’s peace project. It is paradoxical because modern international law — unlike classical law — is aimed not at regulating wars but maintaining peace. However, the UN Charter provides for the right to self-defence before the collective resolution ... ... Sciences and Arts / Eds. S. Nour, O. Remaud. Berlin, 2010. S. 257—264.
17. ICISS (International Commission on Intervention and State Sovereignty). The Responsibility to Protect. Ottawa, 2001.
18. Knöbl W., Schmidt G. (Hrsgs.). Die Gegenwart des Krieges....
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... solely on the import capacity of its partners. Russian energy policy is viewed as one of the most important activities of the state and its business structures. As such it aims to achieve both general economic goals (generation of profit, market domination) ... ... Russian Federation No. 1353-r of 25.09.2009], Bank dannyh «Normativnye dokumenty Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii» [Database «Regulations of the Russian Federation»], available at: http://government. consultant.ru/page. aspx?1027223 (accessed 20 March ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... 10(4), p. 672—679.
23. Кolosov, V. 2013, The vision of Europe and the world from large powers: the case of BRIC, Geografia Polonica, no. 2, p. 89—98.
24. Konrad, V., Nicol, H. N. 2011, Border Culture, the Boundary Between Canada and the United States of America, and the Advancement of Borderlands Theory, Geopolitics, Vol. 16, p. 70—90.
25. Kramsch, O. 2011, Regulating European borders: a cultural perspective. In: Veggeland, N. (ed.) Innovative regulatory approaches: coping with Scandinavian and European policies, New York, Nova Science Publishers.
26. O’Loughlin, J., Kolossov, V., Toal, G. 2004, A Risky ...
Current trends in the development of a green finance system: methodology and practice
... UNEP, available at:
22. Frolova, E. E. 2020, Green bonds in the Nordic countries: features of development and legal regulation, Journal of the Belarusian State University. Law, no. 4, p. 43—48. (in Russ.)
23. Demirel, P., Li, Q. C., Rentocchini, F., Tamvada, J. P. 2019, Born to be green: New insights into the economics and management of green entrepreneurship, Small Business Economics, vol. 52, no. 4,...
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
... Reglament (ES) № 1931/2006 Evropejskogo parlamenta i Soveta ot 20 dekabrja 2006 g. ob ustanovlenii pravil v otnoshenii malogo pogranichnogo dvizhenija na vneshnih suhoputnyh granicah gosudarstv-chlenov i ob izmenenii polozhenij Shengenskoj konvencii [Regulation (EC) № 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on the establishment of rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and to amend the provisions of the Schengen Convention], 2006, Evropejskij Sojuz i Rossija. Zakonodatel'stvo i praktika [The European Union and Russia. Law and Practice], available at: http://eu-law.ru/2011/06/reglament-es-o-malom-pogranichnom-dvizhenii/accessed ...