Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... B. A. 2010, Gosudarstvennoe upravlenie ekonomicheskimi i sotsial'nymi protsessami [State management of economic and social processes], Moscow, 384 p. (In Russ.)
17. Soldatova... ... agro-industrial sector producers in value chains, Upravlencheskoe konsul'tirovanie [Administrative Consulting], no. 10, p. 83—92. (In Russ.)
18. Tsybatov, V. A. 2016... ... Multi-Region Input-Output Database At High Country and Sector Resolution, Economic Systems Research, no. 12(1), p. 37—41.
35. Los, B., Timmer, M. P., de Vries, G. J...
Lutheranism in Finland: past and present
... study is very relevant, since Lutheranism is currently the major confession in Finland and religion tends to strongly affect the system of values and worldview prevalent in society. The article describes the administrative structure transformation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland. It is argued that Finnish Lutheranism emerged ... ... [Geographical aspects of the study of religions], Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Orenburg State University], no. 5, p. 196.
11. 86 proc. Polaków deklaruje się jako osoby religijne, 2015, Radio Zet/telegraph.co.uk,...
On the creation of the state administration system in the Kaliningrad region
... Президиума Верховного Совета СССР от 22 июня 1941 г. URL:
(дата обращения: 11.06.2017).
Kretinin G. V.
state administration system, commandant's headquarters, commandants, documents, Koenigsberg, Kaliningrad region
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
Increasing competition between states striving to integrate into the global economic system has created a need for a spatially targeted regional policy as a means of boosting national competitiveness. The regional ... ... of a regional economic system — clusters, technopoles, industrial districts, etc., — has gained wide currency in public administration. The heralds of such forms of spatial networking are various institutional, cultural, organizational, technological,...
The programme approach to the improvement of the physical culture and sports system in the Kaliningrad region
This article focuses on the conceptual bases of the programme for physical culture and sports development in the exclave region of Russia. The author analyses the system of public administration in this field and puts forward proposals to improve the legal framework of its development.
Pelmenyov V. K.
regional development programme, state support, physical culture, material resources
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... describes a new scientific and methodological approach to designing geographic information systems of health and environmental monitoring for urban areas. Geographic information... ... Practical experience of use of geographic information systems in support of adoption of administrative decisions in health care of St. Petersburg, ArcReview, no. 1 (60), available... ... environment. City ecology], Voronezh, 271 p. (In Russ.)
19. About implementation of the state monitoring of a state and pollution of the okruzhayushchy environment: The resolution...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... communicative, that is, associated with the development of transport and information systems, and physical, manifested in the rapid decrease of the number of new territories... ... of the socio-economic area: a new theory of regional development and its practice of state regulation], Moscow, p. 32—48.
2. Edinyj gosudarstvennyj reestr pochv Rossii... ... 2004, Jekologicheskoe znachenie administrativnyh granic [The ecological value of the administrative boundaries], Problemy prigranichnyh regionov Rossii [Problems of border...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... potential. These subindices include pecific indicators applied in different statistical systems, in particular, those used in Russia and the EU, which made it possible to... ... scientific and technological potential of Russia (Northwestern federal district) and EU states of the Baltic region. The experimental check suggests that the methodology be... ... potencial administrativnyh i proizvodstvennyh sistem [The economic potential of the administrative and production systems], Sumi, ITD “Universitetskaja kniga”, 973...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
.... Collaboration networks, structural holes, and innovation: A longitudinal study // Administrative Science Quarterly. 2000. № 45 (3). P. 425—455.
12. Barca F., Mccann... ... 134—152.
13. Boddy M. Technology, innovation, and regional economic development in the state of Victoria // Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy. 2000. № 18... ... 1—38.
22. Etzkowitz H., Leydesdorff L. The dynamics of innovation: from national systems and ‘mode 2’ to a triple helix of university-industry-government relations...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... sistemy [Using a matrix of social accounts in modeling the structure of the economic system], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 1, p. 69—89.
7. Informacionno-analiticheskij... ... [Sub-accounts: the development and use in the regional analysis], Moscow.
13. Federal State Statistics Service, available at: http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/vvp/metod... ....ru/currency/sr_vz.php (accessed 07.11.2014).
16. Federal Customs Service. North-West Customs Administration, available at: http://sztu.customs.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14690:...
The state of antioxidant system in patients with alcohol abuse
... ceruloplasmin and iron (III) in the blood serum in patients with alcohol abuse showed significant changes to the antioxidant system: an increase in the content of antioxidants and ceruloplasmin decreased and a decrease in that of iron (III). The authors ... ... Reiter R. J., Tan D.-X. et al. Inhibitory effect of melatonin on products of lipid peroxidation resulting from chronic ethanol administration // Alcohol & Alcoholism. 1999. Vol. 34. № 6. P. 842—850.
6. Kusano C., Ferrari B. Total antioxidant capacity: ...
The experience of the application of regional approach to the governance of the Caucasian region of the Russian Empire in the beginning of the 19th century
The management of Kavkaz was the interaction of administration and local community of region in XVIII century. The author characterizes Kavkaz as being original in regards to the ethnic attitude towards the state’s territory, to the degree of the center keeping the properties of the governmental-regional and local legal systems separate. Particular emphasis is given to the legislative consolidation of changes in these phenomena.
(далее — ПЗС-
). Т. 22, №
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
... in general will allow Russia to formulate a more efficient policy towards the Baltic States, which would promptly respond to emerging challenges.
1. Agh, A. 1998, The Politics... ... the post-communist Eastern Europe, Texas A&M University Press.
6. Easton, D. 1965, A Systems Analysis of Political Life, N. Y.
7. Fritz, V. 2007, State-Building: A Comparative... ... Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ir administravimas [Public Policy and Administration], no. 29, p. 28—39.
12. Matonyte, I. 2008, (Liberal) mass media and...
Russia's accession to the WTO as an important factor of the country's integration into the world economy
... on the algorithm of choosing a system of indicators, as well as the organisation of enterprise monitoring according to this system, which makes it possible to formulate rational administrative decisions in order to minimise the adverse effects of Russia's accession to the WTO. The major result of the research ... .... sb [The socio-economic
situation in Russia: a statistical compendium], 2000—2010, Мoscow.
4. Russian Federation Federal State Statistics Service, available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat/rosstatsite.eng/ (accessed on 10.07.2011).
Evolution of the Regional Religious Policy in the Saratov region (1989—2017)
... monitoring their interaction with different religious confessions in the Saratov region. Special attention is paid to the emerging system of partnership between the state and religious institutions, which is a key vector in the development of religious policy at the subnational level.
1. Лиценбергер ... ... Российского государства. М., 2003.
Makovskiy A. A.
religious policy, regional bodies of state power and administration, religious associations, socio-political partnership
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... connected with the Baltics through culture, history, politics, and economy. These states have a common interest of ensuring stability, security, and welfare in the Baltic... ... Kulkov, V. M. 2014, Parameters of the study and formation of the national economic system in Russia, Ekonomicheskoye vozrozdeniye Rossii, no. 3 (41), p. 24—31. (In Russ... ... Schneider, B. R., Heredia, B. (ed.) 2005, Reinventing Leviathan: The Politics of Administrative Reform in Developing Countries, North-South Center Press at the University...
Land Use Policy and Land Management in Estonia
... Estonian land resources are a reliable strategic investment.
1. Lemmen, Chr., van Oosterom, P., Bennett, R. 2015, The Land Administration Domain Model, Land Use Policy, Vol. 49, December, p. 535—545. DOI: 10.1016/j. landusepol.2015.01.014.
2. Lambin,... ... 2008, available at:
16. Okunev, Ju. 2015, The tax system of the Baltic States — Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, available at:
National monetary policy and the role of banks in increasing its efficiency
... activities; making effective use of objective economic laws and all the means of administrative and economic influence that the Bank of Russia has.
1. Гейвандов... ...
17. Hainz Ch., Hakenes H. The politician and his banker — How to efficiently grant state aid //Journal of Public Economics. 2012. Vol. 96, iss. 1—2. P. 218—225.
18... ... of Banking & Finance. 2016. Vol. 68. P. 1—11.
Nabiyev S. A.
banking, banking system, credit organization, Bank of Russia, monetary policy