Concepts of social support: positive and negative effects of social relations in the context of subjective well-being of a human being
... in the context of their subjective well-being on the basis of international publications, which have not been translated into Russian yet and are little known in the country. The authors present their own typology of positive and negative effects of social support in situations of normal and abnormal social functioning of an individual.
Berkman L., Glass T.,
, Seeman T.
From social integration to health: Durkheim in the new millennium // Social Science and Medicine.
Social support as a factor of overcoming the negative consequence of stress
This article describes the models of relation between social support and stress. The author quotes the results of international empirical research em-phasising the obvious and contradictory nature of the “stress-buffering” and “main effect” models. The article offers a typology of factors of determining ...
Parental support and psychological health of children and adolescents
... are suggested as efficiency criteria.
1. Холмогорова А. Б. Интегративная психотерапия расстройств аффективного спектра. М., 2011.
2. Barrera M., Chassin L., Rogosch F. Effects of social support and conflict on adolescent children of alcoholic and nonalcoholic fathers // Journal of personality and social psychology. 1993. № 64.
3. Ellison E. S. Parental support and school-aged children // Western journal of nursing research. 1983....
Social and pedagogical support for the development of social communication network by deprived teenagers
This article offers a theoretical framework and authors’ methodology for organizing social and pedagogical support for adolescents in residential
care based on the methods of social network analysis and social support networking.
1. Bertalanffy L. von. General system theory: Foundation, development, application.N. Y., 1968.
2. Bronfenbrenner U. The Ecology of Human Development: Experiments by Nature and Design. Cambridge (Massachusetts), 1979.
3. Fischer ...
The theoretical framework of the process of social and pedagogical support for children at a teen club
... общественно-активной школе. М. ; Тверь, 2009.
5. Михайлова Н. Н. Педагогика поддержки : учеб.-метод. пособие. М., 2002.
Mychko Ye.I., Nemitinova A.A.
model, program, teenager, teen club, social and educational support
Social standards of motherhood and childhood in the world and Russia
The aim of the study is to study the system of social standards of modern society and to assess the system of social norms and norms in the Russian Federation at the moment. The methods of analysis of the system of support of motherhood and childhood in Russia were used, as well as the method of comparative characteristic of the system of support of motherhood and childhood in different countries of the world according to different criteria. The study revealed ...
Pedagogical support children in a conflict situation: legal aspects
... children. It is shown that the abovementioned documents, which guarantee the protection of rights, psychological and physical health and development of the child can be considered as the legal basis for the organization and implementation of pedagogical support for children in conflict situations within the systems of education and social welfare.
1. Декларация и план действий «Мир, пригодный для жизни детей» (утв. Резолюцией S-27/2 Специальной сессии Генеральной Ассамблеи ООН ...
Individual patterns of social contact network development in adolescents
... Issues. 1987. № 17 (1). Р. 133—151.
5. Hirsch B. J. Psychological dimensions of social networks // American Journal of Community Psychology. 1979. № 7 (3). Р. 263—277.
6. Kashani J. H, Shepperd J. A. Aggression in adolescents: The role of social support and personality // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 1990. № 35. Р. 311—315.
7. Newcomb M. D. Social support and personal characteristics: A developmental and interactional perspective // Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology. 1990. № ...
The Welfare State (Social State) in the Russian Federation as a Constitutional Principle and its Practical Implementation
The authors are investigating the content and practical implementation of the constitutional principle of the social (welfare) state in the Russian Federation, especially the relevant state measures supporting families, birth rate and migration. Legal research in this paper is also focused on the selected state projects realized in the contemporary Russia: state program of the maternity (family) capital, experience of the granting the Charge-Free ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... methods and identifies factors affecting regional development. The author analyses the dependence of the manufacturing industry on customs and tax privileges under the law On the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region and federal programmes supporting the development of manufacturing and social infrastructure. The article stresses that the abolition of customs privileges in 2016 will result in a significant reduction in industrial output, since a lot of production is heavily dependent on imported raw materials and components. It is expected ...
The social and pedagogical determinants of inclusive education: A comparative analysis of Western and Russian ideas
... Y., 2011. P. 7—18.
14. Jordan A. Introduction to inclusive education. Toronto, 2007.
15. Loreman T. Inclusive education: Supporting diversity in the classroom / ed. T. Loreman [et al.]. L. ; N. Y., 2010.
16. McIntyre D. Has classroom teaching served ... ... needs in inclusive settings. Boston, 2008.
inclusive education, non-typical child, socio-pedagogical determinant, socialization, adaptation, educational environment, academic competence, social competence
Resocialization of Orphans at Vocational School
Профессиональное образование в современной России. Состояние и перспективы // Там же.
Danilova Z., Rean A.
socialization, education, adaptation, self-development, self-realization,
social adaptation, professional adaptation, resocialization, individual support.
Experience of Physical Education Methods Application to Medical and Social Support of People Living with HIV
The article analyses the appropriateness and efficiency of physical training by medical and social support of people living with HIV. The author presents the results of research conducted in Russia, the USA, and Canada.
B., Reece M.,
Predictors of exercise stage of change among individuals living with HIV/AIDS // ...
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... migration situation and socioeconomic development. The authors identify northeastern regions with a high probability of popular support for the extreme right views on the migration crisis and northern and southwestern states that are most and least susceptible ... ..., Public Finance and Immigration Preferences: A Lost Connection, Polity, no. 45, p. 4—33.
12. Chandler, C., Tsai, Y. 2001, Social Factor Influencing Immigration Attitudes: An Analysis of Data From the General Social Survey, Soc. Sci. J., no. 38, p. ...
A situational approach to building social managerial expert systems
... categories as ‘governance’, ‘leadership’, and ‘leadership management’ are identified as indicators of management interactions. Each of the categories is operationalized and provided with a detailed description, which includes autonomous social resources supporting effective governance in the situation of organizational interactions.
1. Рогатин В. П. Психология контекстного управления // Менеджмент сегодня. 2005. № 3.
2. Мескон М. Х....
Personal determinants of somatic reactions in adolescents
... symptoms in the adolescent population. Multiple regression analysis demonstrates that a high degree of somatic reactions are typical of adolescents with emotional instability and a hostile view of the world. The author proves a "buffer" role of social support; partial leveling of dysfunctional personal characteristics can influence the degree of somatic reactions.
1. Ананьев В. А. Психология здоровья. СПб., 2006.
2. Антропов Ю. Ф., Шевченко Ю. С....
The role of the social institution of law in the protection of the health of the younger generation
This article focuses on the role of the social law institution in the protection of the health of the younger generation. The author considers the problems and prospects of legal support to children’s healthcare in Russia.
Практики сохранения здоровья в контексте культуры: автореф. дис. … канд. пед. наук. Саратов,...
Preparedness of social workers to manage social facilitation
... граждан в Российской Федерации : федеральный закон от 28.12.2013 г. № 442-ФЗ (ред. от 21.07.2014 г.) URL: http:// www.consultant.ru (дата обращения: 15.06.2015).
Toropov P., Levinskaya N.
social support, resocialisation, prosocial cooperation, clients of social care insti-tutions, professionals and volunteers
Social inclusion of people with disabilities de jure and de facto: the included, the self-inclusive and the non-self-inclusive
... inclusion and exclusion. The author argues that there are different models of integration of people with disabilities based on social compromise and respect for the human right to choose the kind of life to live. The results of the study can be used in social and psychological support of people with disabilities in the processes of their inclusion and integration with society.
1. Абульханова-Славская К. А. Стратегия жизни. М., 1991.
2. Адлер А. Практика и теория ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
.... A., 2011. National populism in post-communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe: reasons for the growth of electoral support. Vestnik MGIMO-Universiteta [Bulletin of MGIMO-University], 3, pp. 145—149.
5. Baranov, N. A., 2015. Revival of populism: ... ... SPSU], 3, pp. 25—36.
6. Berger, P., Lukman, T., 1995. Sotsial'noe konstruirovanie real'nosti. Traktat po sotsiologii znaniya [Social construction of reality. A treatise on the sociology of knowledge]. Moscow. pp. 20—66.
7. Bershidskii, L., 2016. Populistskaya ...
Informal education for multi-age communities: The legal framework and development prospects
... author identifies the legislative resource for promoting informal education in multi-age communities, which makes it possible to support educational initiatives aimed at stimulating a dialogue between generations.
1. Белозерцев Е. П. Онтологическая ... ....ru/db/print/3337081.html (дата обращения: 01.11.2013).
informal education, multi-age community, social development
Social code of the Kaliningrad Region in the system of legal regulation of social relations
... relations at various levels of legal regulation allowed the authors to identify a number of problems and suggest ways of solving them. The article substantiates the need to harmonise Russian social legislation, which should include both measures of social support of the population and the mechanisms of reducing social inequality. It is proposed to adopt a legislative codified act regulating social relations in the Russian Federation and to determine the basic principles and directions of regional social ...
Network Modelling of Transboundary Cooperation between Russian and Belarusian Regional Enterprises: the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno Regions
... case of the two regions — the Kaliningrad and Grodno: organisational and analytical support, methodological and technological support, and the development of a complex cooperation programme. The working version of the model includes approximately 150 events.... ... Programmno-celevoe planirovanie i upravlenie [Software-oriented planning and management], Moscow, INFRA-M.
6. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli, 2011 [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators, 2011], 2011. Moscow, Rosstat, 990 p....
Bogdan Kistiakovy’s Project of “State of the Future” as Synthesis of the Ideas of Liberalism and Socialism
... 20th century. The article identifies distinct Marxist analogies and parallels in the contents of this project. The ‘state of the future’ as a rule-of -law socialist state should not only protect citizen’s rights and freedoms, which Kistyakovky supports as proponent of ‘natural rights’, but also ensure social justice. Moreover, he stresses the nonviolent, ‘evolutionary’ way of transition from a bourgeois rule-of-law state to a socialist one. Kistyakovsky’s project demonstrates certain ‘utopianism’, since it is future-oriented and it pursues ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... PPP-info. Federal portal "Infrastructure and public-private partnership in Russia", 2016, Infrastructure Projects Support Platfor, mavailable at
. (accessed 25.11.2016). (in Russ.)
27. On territories of advancing socio-economic ... ... the Columbia Institute, 119 p.
43. Quium, A., A guidebook on public-private partnership in infrastructure, 2011, Economic and social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, Bangkok, 76 p.
Aksenova-Sorokhtei Yu., Baranovskaya E. A., Riekkinen M.
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... Akhlakova, I. R. 2012, Labor as a factor of economic growth, Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya [Theory and practice of social development], no. 4, p. 285—287. (in Russ.)
2. Bubis, I. V., Gilyazetdinova, K. R., Dyukina, T. O. 2014, On the relationship ... ... eksperimental'naya aprobatsiya [Identification of priorities for socio-economic development of the region: mathematical and methodological support and its experimental approbation], Moscow. (in Russ.)
6. Voronina, N. A., Kuznetsova, I. V. (eds) 2012, Kachestvo zhizni ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... legal environment in Russia, insufficient mechanisms of financial support for energy conservation projects and poor political support. Nevertheless, energy efficiency cooperation is capable of changing Russia-EU energy cooperation qualitatively: it offers ... ...?uri=COM:1998:0246:FIN:EN:PDF (accessed 11.10.2013).
9. Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament,the Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions, of 26 April 2000, «Action Plan to improve energy efficiency in the European ...
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... makers out of Lithuania’s public administration are key ways of treating the past in Lithuania. All efforts to accommodate a more permissive attitude towards the Soviet past and civil servants whose career began under the Soviets do not find much support within the Lithuanian elite.
1. Bauman, Z. 1999, In Search of Politics, Stanford, Stanford University Press.
2. Boyd Carolyn, P. 2008, The Politics of History and Memory in Democratic Spain, The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, no. 617, p. 133—149.
3. Gaidys, V. 2005, Lietuvos gyventojų partinės preferencijos 2004—2005 m. Praeities ir dabarties vertinimas, ateities lūkesčiai’ in Lietuva, Vilnius, Europos Sąjungoje, pirmieji metai (Firidas).
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
The article considers the interpretation of the concept “people” by the Constitutional Democratic Party supporters. This concept is of fundamental importance for the analysis of Cadet ideology. The concept “people” was of great ... ... humanity. Special attention is paid to the evolution of cadets’ understanding of the concept “people” in connection with social processes, the development of the political crisis and revolutions of 1905—1907 and 1917. The author holds that already ...
The transformation of the Swedish political party system in the late 20th/early 21st century
... and an increase in the nationalist attitudes in the society caused by the negative repercussions of the system of integration of migrants into the society based on the multiculturalism principles. The interethnic tension manifested itself in the wide support for the Swedish Democrats Party in the 2010 parliamentary election. From a political party system dominated by social democrats, the Swedish political party system turned into one with two leading parties – the centre-left Swedish Social Democratic Labour Party and the centre-right Moderate Party. The Swedish Democrats position themselves as an alternative to ...
Kistyakovsky on the nature of law
... contribution of the Russian philosopher and theorist of law, neo-Kantian Kistyakovsky, to the understanding of the essence of law. He supported methodological pluralism and identified four theoretical and two practical concepts of law. The neo-Kantian motive in ... ... formulated. Legal rules are an expression of the normal (typical) human consciousness and behavior. However, law is also a fact of social life. In effect, law is exercised through legal relations and, therefore, an important role is played by the understanding ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... development of agricultural and innovations in the Baltic Sea regions serves as a basis for identifying the factors and conditions of supporting innovative entrepreneurship. Of special importance are the research, technological, and innovative potential of the ... ... Working Paper. Appendix to the report of the Commission, addressed the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea, 2009, Action Plan,...
Social Attitude to Drug-Addiction in the Belgorod Region
... residents, specialists in drug addiction prevention and experts on this problem. The authors define stereotypes and illusions about drug addiction and its prevention. The article provides practical recommendations which include a system for information support for drug addicts.
, связанной со злоупотреблением наркотиками и их незаконным оборотом в Белгородской области. 2006 год (ежегодный ...
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... gody» (Postanovlenie Administracii Pskovskoj oblasti ot 23 nojabrja 2011 g. N 466) [Regional long-term target program "Support to the implementation of programs of cross-border and international cooperation in the Pskov region in 2012—2014 years" ... ... the Leningrad region for the period up to 2013 (Government of Leningrad region from October 12, 2009 N 311)].
19. Strategija social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija Respubliki Karelija do 2020 goda (Postanovlenie Zakonodatel'nogo Sobranija Respubliki Karelija ...
The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring
... semi-finished produces, as well as its energy intensity. The formation of a new more stable economy will be facilitated through federal support and implementation of a number of regional programmes.
1. Gareev, T. R., Zhdanov, V. P., Fedorov, G. M. 2005, Novaja ... ... cons of the Special Economic Zone], Kosmopolis, no. 13(3), p. 82—89.
3. Gosudarstvennaja programma Rossijskoj Federacii «Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Kaliningradskoj oblasti do 2020 goda». Rasporjazhenie Pravitel'stva RF № 461-r ot 27 marta ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... that shape public opinion. In this light, integration between the Kaliningrad region and mainland Russia is seen not only as an economic, but also as a sociocultural objective. An analysis of the stages of the region’s exclavisation, and policies of social support stemming from the uniqueness of the economic and geographical position of the region substantiate this conclusion.
1. Database of Indicators, 2013, Statistics Lithuania, available at: http://db1.stat.gov.lt/statbank/SelectTable/omrade0.asp?SubjectCode=S3&PLanguage=1&ShowNews=OFF ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... Estonia’s recycling rates are significantly below those of other European countries. The Baltics depend heavily on EU financial support. An increase in funding will contribute to the implementation of circular economy technologies.
1. Avramenko, A. A.... ... Small and Medium Enterprises: Identifying Effective Policy Instruments to Reduce Energy Use and Carbon Emissions, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, no. 15, available at:
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
... regional policy as a means of boosting national competitiveness. The regional polarisation approach, which seeks to create new and support the existing nodes of a regional economic system — clusters, technopoles, industrial districts, etc., — has gained ... ... administration. The heralds of such forms of spatial networking are various institutional, cultural, organizational, technological, social, and cognitive proximities. Combinations of these proximities create the unique mosaic of a regional milieu. Geographical ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Model of Technological Change // Administrative Sciences Quarterly. 1990. № 35. P. 607.
8. Burt R. S. Structural Holes: The Social Structure of Competition. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 1992.
9. Burt R. S., Knez M. Kinds of Third-Party ... ... Lorange P. Cooperative Strategies in International Business. Lexington, Mass. : Lexington Books, 1988.
13. Cooke P. Enterprise Support Policies in Dynamic European Regions: Policy Implications for Ireland, paper presented at NESC seminar, Sustaining Competitive ...
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... and intergovernmental organisations, in whose zone of influence they are included. In other words, the EU and NATO can provide smaller states not only with economic and military resources but also legitimation ‘resources’ using their prestige to support the belief of local residents that there is no alternative to the current political system of social organisation. Legitimacy deficit increases the risks of a rift between political elites in the Baltic States, which can become a prologue to a deep political crisis. In these conditions, compensatory mechanisms cannot be considered as targeted ...
On the Responsibility of the Ideas of Legal Positivism for Doctrinal Support for National Socialism in Germany
In this article, I analyse a concept proposed within German legal science, namely that of the responsibility of legal positivism for promoting National Socialism in the 20th century. An analysis of relevant works by German and Russian legal scholars has shown that the concept rests on false premises and the ideas of positivism had no influence on the criminal National Socialist regime.
1. Дельфинов ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... municipal district» on the 2009—16 years.], 2009, Gusev, 37 p.
9. Promyshlennye parki Latvii [Industrial parks in Latvia], Vneshmarket. Portal informacionnoj podderzhki vneshnejekonomicheskoj dejatel'nosti [Vneshmarket. The portal of information support of foreign economic activity], available at:http://www.vneshmarket.ru/content/document_r_E5CD085C-3A3A-48BE-AC58-.BCC88981CC20.html (accessed 07 April 2012).
10. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli. 2011: Stat. Sb. [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2011: Statistical Collection], 2011,
Мoscow, Rosstat, 859 p.
11. Sergeev, V. M., Alekseenkova, E. S. 2008, Stanovlenie gosudarstva i modeli innovacionnogo ...
Rural areas of russia’s north-west borderland: problems and development paths
... neo-endogenous approach, which suggests the maximal multifunctionality-driven use of internal resources, bottom-up initiatives supported by the authorities, extensive use of innovations, the Internet, and scientific knowledge. The study takes into account ... ... districts dominated by small farms, and mixed-type districts. Cross-district differences in output dynamics were described. The socially essential functions of rural areas and the economic entities performing those functions were identified. The analysis ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
... foreign policy tool that not only serves the interests of the Baltic and Eastern European politicians, but also finds ideological supporters in Western Europe and the United States.
1. Astrov, А. 2009, Jestonija: politicheskaja bor'ba za mesto v istorii ... ... postsocialisticheskih nacij ["Politics of memory" as a tool for the construction of the postsocialist nations], Zhurnal sociologii i social'noj antropologii [Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology], no. 4, p. 106—123.
4. Bogaturov, A. D. 2002, «Strategija ...
The democratic aspects of the notions of "general will" in the social philosophy of Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Immanuel Kant, and Sergey Gessen
... and democracy in the philosophical systems of J.-J. Rousseau and I. Kant, their influence on the concept of general will, and its connection with democracy in the philosophy of S. Gessen. The author compares the classical system of division of powers, supported by J.-J.Rousseau and I. Kant, and the new system proposed by S. Gessen.
Идея нации // Избр. соч. М., 1998.
Политическая свобода и социализм ...
Norway’s International Development Assistance Policy in the Current International Environment: Mechanisms of Justification
... [International Development Assistance], Lecture course, Moscow, 408 p.
4. Addison, T., Niño-Zarazúa, M., 2015, Finn Tarp. AID, social policy and development, Journal of International Development, no. 27. p. 1351—1365.
5. Banks, N., Hulme, D. 2012, The ... ... (White Paper), September, MFA, Oslo, available at: vhttps://www.regjeringen.no (accessed 16.12.2015).
17. Norway increases support for UNICEF’s education efforts, 2015, Press release, 7 June, available at: https://www.regjeringen.no/en/aktuelt/norway-increasessupport-for-unicefs-education-efforts/id242667....
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... that male bank employees are more satisfied with existing incentive systems than their female counterparts. The discussion is supported by empirical research based on a sample of 1, 920 Polish bank employees. The article is divided into five sections. ... ... International Journal Entrepreneurship And Sustainability Issues, Vol. 4, no. 2, p. 146—158.
4. Chadsey, J., Beyer, S. 2001, Social relationships in the workplace, Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews, Vol. 7, no. 2, p. 128—133....
Non-formal educational practices in the domestic history of adult education
... development of adult education in Russia. Non-formal educa-tional practices are considered as a way of educational interaction, which has preserved the basic parameters of humanity. They are updated in periods of significant historical changes, as resource support for social reconstruction. Today, the practice of non-formal adult education is in demand primarily as a resource for development of human potential and it has a direct impact on the socio-economic development of the country.
1. Каптерев П. Ф....
The Christian right movement in the USA in the 1990s
... 1995. Vol. 28, № 1.
8. Green J. C., Guth J. L. The Christian Right in the Republican Party: The Case of Pat Robertson's Supporters // Journal of Politics. 1988. Vol. 50, № 1.
9. Hunter J. D. Culture Wars: The Struggle to Define America. N. Y.... ... Regnerus M. D., Sikkink D., Smith C. Voting with the Christian Right: Contextual and Individual Patterns of Electoral Influence // Social Forces. 1999. Vol. 77,№ 4.
16. Simonds R. L. The Religious Right Explains the Religious Right // Education Digest. ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... transgraniczną a ich możliwośćwykorzystania na wschodnim pograniczu: Rozszerzenie Unii Europejskiej na Wschód [EU programs supporting cross-border cooperation and the possibility of using the eastern border: EU enlargement to the East], eds. W. Bieńkowski,... ... pl/blans-programu. html (accessed 15 February 2013).
24. Partnerstwo Inicjatyw Społecznych, dotacje dla organizacji pozarządowych [Social Initiatives Partnership, grants for NGOs], available at: http://nysa. org.pl/_portal/120790559147ff2d378cc68/Partnerstwo_Inicjatyw_Spo%C5 ...