The social representations of Russian and Polish students as regards induced termination of pregnancy
This article presents the results of a cross-cultural study into the social representations of Russian and Polish university students as regards induced termination of pregnancy. The sample included 100 respondents divided into four groups. The study relies on the structural approach to the theory of social representations. The ...
Social representations of healthy eating: an empirical study
This article considers the issue of healthy eating as a component of healthy lifestyle from the perspective of social psychology. The author reports the results of a pilot study into the social representations of “healthy eating” among university students. The article analyses structural units of a social representation of “healthy and unhealthy food”, the opinions of young people about their own diet, motives behind choosing certain ...
Some features of love and amorousness concepts in religious youth
... lead to disharmonious premarital relationships, mistakes in the choice of a marriage partner and, in the future, to a disturbance in family relationships. The theoretical basis of the research is represented by the structural approach in the theory of social representations. The study used the methodology of free associations, essays and interview. The analysis of love and amorousness representations structure has led to identifying differences in the notions of love and amorousness among nonbelieving and ...
Ethnic identity of students as a determinant of their understanding of other cultural groups
The article highlights the problem of interaction between representatives of different cultures, which is influenced by their social representations and ethnic identity. The aim of the work was to analyze the content of students' social ideas about members of other cultures in the context of ethnic identity. In this paper, the authors rely on the theory of social representations and ...
Social assumptions about the future of participants of the World Youth Festival — 2017
... медико-биологические науки. 2015. № 1-1.
17. Abric J. С. Jeux, conflits et representations sociales // These pour le Doctorat es Lettres. Aix-en-Provence, 1976.
18. Lo Monaco G., Piermattéo A., Rateau P., Tavani J. L. Methods for studying the structure of social representations: a critical review and agenda for future research // Journal for the Theory of Social Behavior. Wiley, 2017. Vol. 47, iss. 3. P. 306—331.
19. Moscovici S. Les représentation sociales // Communication présentée au Colloque sur les ...
Social media interfaces as a representation of cultural meanings
... ASmallWorld. New Media and Society, 11 (1—2), pp. 199—229.
Zhao, S., Shchekoturov, AV., Shchekoturova, S. D., 2017. Personal Profile Settings as Cultural Frames: Facebook versus Vkontakte. Journal of Creative Communications, 12 (3), pp. 171—184.
social media, VKontakte, Facebook, meaning, self-presentation, identification, interface, representation of culture
Shchekoturov A. V.
Verb collocations of the semantic field «Memory» with the component ‘Vergangenheit’ in the German media
... of Memory: Functional-Semantic and Lexicographic Aspects // Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference «Current issues of linguistics and didactics: The interdisciplinary approach in humanities» (CILDIAH). Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research. Atlantis press, 2017. Vol. 97. Р. 239—245.
22. Rebrina L. N., Malushko E. Yu. Representation Of Mnemic Process Of "Memorization" In German: Constant Features // Ibid. P. 233—238.
23. Welzer H. Das gemeinsame Verfertigen von Vergangenheit im Gespräch // Das soziale Gedächtnis. Geschichte, Erinnerung, Tradierung / Hrsg....
One Hundred Years Later: Visual Representations of Cultural Memory of the First World War in the Commemorative Practices in the UK
... images used in the national commemorative practices. Interconnection between the specifics of "English style" in the representation of the cultural memory of the Great War and deep trauma of British society as a result of the war is considered.... .... Сухотина. М., 2004.
15. Фреге Г. Избранные работы. М., 1997.
16. Banks M. Visual Methods in Social Research. L., 2001.
17. Fox J. Poppy Politics: Remembrance of Things Present // Cultural Heritage Ethics: Between Theory ...
Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
... talented business people. Russia’s business elite is limited in number, has weak roots in the society, a low level of female representation, its hyper-co
1. Rakhmanov, A. B. 2014, The capitalist class of contemporary Russia and its main characteristics,... ... politologiya, no. 2, p. 37—58. (in Russ.)
2. Rakhmanov, A. B. 2015, The conception of the transnational capitalist class in the social thought in the late 20th and the early 21st centuries (perspectives of L. Sklair, W. Robinson and J. Harris),Vestnik Moskovskogo ...
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: Max Weber today
A human activity is based on the constant creation, transmission and transformation of meanings and texts. All the forms of representation of this activity (culture, history, literature, art, politics, law, etc.) can be considered as semantic ensembles ... ... Meaning production is understood as a result of the conjunction of linguistic and extralinguistic systems in the process of social interaction and communication. This allows to convert actional meanings into linguistic meanings, and vice versa.
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... humanity. Special attention is paid to the evolution of cadets’ understanding of the concept “people” in connection with social processes, the development of the political crisis and revolutions of 1905—1907 and 1917. The author holds that already ... ... supporters as a force representing the interests of the entire “people.” Cadet faction in the State Duma turned it into a popular representation. Although only the Constituent Assembly convened on the basis of universal suffrage can be considered to be a truly ...
Embedding imagology in Translation Studies
Göttlich, U., 2007. Mass Media. In: M. Beller and J. Leerssen, eds. Imagology. The cultural construction and literary representation of national characters. Amsterdam & New York: Rodopi. pp. 354—357.
Heilbron, J. and Sapiro, G., 2007. Outline ... ... children's literature into German. In: E. O’Sullivan, K. Reynolds and R. Romøren, eds. Children's Literature Global and Local. Social and Aesthetic Perspectives. Oslo: Novus Press. pp. 227—239.
Smecca, P. D., 2009. Tourist guidebooks and the image of ...
On poetic emotiology in poetry and beyond
... revealed in the structures of the 'inner speech': in interrogative structures and pseudo-dialogical reflexions. The figurative representation of emotions is realised through conceptual metaphors, which bestow upon emotions new characteristics correlating ... ... mental images of the emotional world. The linguistic means of representing emotions are closely linked to the features of the social period, to existential demands and to the state of public consciousness. The part of the article that is related to non-poetic ...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
This article addresses the task of creating a regional Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) in the Kaliningrad region. Analyzing the behavior of economic systems of national and sub-national levels in the changing environment is one of the main objectives of macroeconomic research. Matrices are used in examining ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... dynamics of the key network parameters: distance, density, transitivity, and compactness. The author analyses the dynamics of representation in the structure of political territorial diaspora elites, business community members, and ‘moral politicians’.... ... in Central and Eastern, Warsaw, Institute of Polish Studies, 206 p.
4. Wasilewski, J. 2010, Political Elites as an Agent of Social Change: The Polish Perspective. In: Silbereisen, R. K., Chen, X. Social Change and Human Development: Concept and Results,...
Legal Consciousness at the Early Stage of Personality Development from the Perspective of Russian Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Pedagogy
... Zadruga. (In Russ.)
14. Rubinstein, M. M., 1925. Sotsial’no-pravovye predstavleniya i samoupravlenie u detei [Social-Legal Representations and Self-Governing in Children]. Moscow: Pravo i Zhizn’. (In Russ.)
15. Walicki, A., 1987. Legal Philosophies ... ... Clarendon Press.
16. Zhilyaeva, E. I., 2012. Problema cheloveka v sotsial’noi filosofii S. I. Gessena [The Problem of Man in the Social Philosophy of S. I. Hessen]. Dissertation of Candidate of Sciences (Philosophy). Arkhangelsk. (In Russ.)
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... regimes of Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. The article stresses the problem of legitimacy reproduction resulting from the limited representation of the national party systems. Special attention is paid to compensatory mechanisms used by political elites to ... ... using their prestige to support the belief of local residents that there is no alternative to the current political system of social organisation. Legitimacy deficit increases the risks of a rift between political elites in the Baltic States, which can ...
The Image of the World Revealed In Words: Ludwig Wittgenstein and The Iсonic Semiotics
... is based not on metonymic symbolization (substitution), when one entity stands for another, but on the metaphorical (iconic) representation. The author suggests considering iconicity as a basis for relating the signifier and the signified. This relation ... ... of the text. METOD: Moskovskii ezhegodnik trudov iz obshchestvovedcheskikh distsiplin [METHOD: Moscow Yearbook of works from social science disciplines], 5, pp. 250—265 (in Russ.).
Il'in, M. V., 2018. Image, eidos, figura, pattern. How words help to ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... SPSU], 3, pp. 25—36.
6. Berger, P., Lukman, T., 1995. Sotsial'noe konstruirovanie real'nosti. Traktat po sotsiologii znaniya [Social construction of reality. A treatise on the sociology of knowledge]. Moscow. pp. 20—66.
7. Bershidskii, L., 2016. Populistskaya ... ... 5—10.
12. Deik, T. van, 2013. Diskurs i vlast'. Reprezentatsiya dominirovaniya v yazyke i kommunikatsii [Discourse and power. Representation of language dominance and communication]. Moscow. p. 31.
13. Dem'yankov, V. Z., 1996. Frame Semantics. In: E. S....
The body in the autobiographical portrayal in “Mademoiselle’s Memoirs”
The paper considers the body representation as an important constituent of self-portrait in the autobiography “Memoirs” (published 1717) by Mademoiselle ... ... general intentions. It is demonstrated that body images work towards aggrandizement of her self-portrait, underscoring her high social status.
1. Алташина В. Д. Роман-мемуары во французской литературе XVIII ...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... historical discourse: semantics and pragmatics. In: Reprezentatsiya sobytiy. Integrativnyy podkhod s pozitsiy kognitivnykh nauk [Representation of events. An Integrative approach from the standpoint of cognitive sciences]. Moscow, Yazyki slavyanskoy kul'tury,... ... Essays in methodology. Vol. 1: Methodology and ideology. Copenhagen: Christian Ejlers.
Habermas, J., 2001. On the pragmatics of social interaction: Preliminary studies in the theory of communicative action. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
Hempel, С.G., 2000....
Network Modelling of Transboundary Cooperation between Russian and Belarusian Regional Enterprises: the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno Regions
... complex cooperation programme. The working version of the model includes approximately 150 events. As to its purpose, it is a representation of a well-balanced established international coordination programme of transboundary cooperation at a level of ... ... Programmno-celevoe planirovanie i upravlenie [Software-oriented planning and management], Moscow, INFRA-M.
6. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli, 2011 [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators, 2011], 2011. Moscow, Rosstat, 990 p....
On the establishment and early activity of the Soviet consulate in Königsberg (1923—1925)
... Boshkovich’s activity concerned preparations for the opening of the USSR trade mission in Königsberg, as well as ensuring strong representation of Soviet foreign trade associations at the Eastern Fair.
1. Ustav konsul'skij [Consular Charter], 1903, Svod ... ... Archiv des Auswärtigen Amts (Berlin), R 142308, Fremde Konsulate (Russland), 1918—1924.
14. Rossijskij gosudarstvennyj arhiv social'no-politicheskoj istorii [Russian State Archive of Social and Political History], F. 17, Op. 3.
15. Politbjuro CK RKP(b) ...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... Proch J., Finn C. Identification with all humanity: the role of selfinvestment and self-definition // European journal of social psychology. 2015. Vol. 45. P. 426—440.
16. Schultze U., Avital M. Designing interviews to generate rich data for information ... ... research // Information and Organization. 2011. Vol. 21 (1). P. 1—16.
17. Thagard P., Wood J. V. Eighty phenomena about the self: representation, evaluation, regulation, and change // Frontiers in Psychology. 2015. Vol. 6. P. 1—16.
18. Warren C. A. Qualitative ...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... M. 2016, Community-based tourism in practice: evidence from three coastal communities in Bohuslän, Sweden, Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, no. 33, p. 71–78. doi: 10.1515/bog-2016-0025.
11. Farsari, I. 2018, A structural approach to social representations of destination collaboration in Idre, Sweden, Annals of Tourism Research, no. 71, p. 1—12. doi: 10.1016/j.annals.2018.02.006.
12. Lundberg, E. 2017, The importance of tourism impacts for different local resident groups: A case study ...
A Critique of Latvian Integration
... Pretestība sabiedrības integrācijai: cēloņi un sekas. Rīga, 2007.
8. Brands-Kehris I. Citizenship, Participation and Representation // How integrated is Latvian society? Rīga, 2010.
9. Clark H. Using Language. Cambridge, 1996.
10. Diatchkova ... ... Be a Minority: The Politics of Conduct and Difference in the New Europe (в печати).
17. Edwards J. Challenges in the Social Life of Language. Basingstoke, 2011.
18. Ernstsone V. Ikdienas runas normas pedagoģiskie aspekti // Valoda-2001.Humanitārās ...
Integrated approach to the event frame analysis
... языке : дис. ... канд. филол. наук. Тамбов, 2006.
9. Bartlett F. Remembering: A Study in Experimental and Social Psychology Cambridge, UK, 2004.
10. Garcia-Miguel J. Clause structure and transitivity // Oxford handbook of cognitive ... ... Does language guide event perception? Evidence from eye movements // Cognition 108. 2008. P. 155—184.
27. Papafragou A. The Representation of Events in Language and Cognition. URL:
A. A. Fet as a theoretical and practical adherent of pure art¬ and the prob-lem of the nature of poetry
... cannot replace either science, which is meant to cognise the world, or morality, which is meant to organise the world of the social. The principle of purity characteristic of Kant’s philosophy was applied by A. Fet to art. It means that art for art’s ... ... sochinenij v 6 t. [Works in 6 volumes], Moscow. Т. 5.17. Shopengaujer, A. 1993, Mir kak volja i predstavlenie [The World as Will and Representation]. In: A. Shopengaujer. Mir kak volja i predstavlenie. «Nauka», Moscow. T 1.
‘A power of shuffled letters’: anagrams in the European culture of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
... Middle Ages and Renaissance. The author stresses the variety of application of anagrams within cultural practices of difference social groups. Promising areas of research on anagrams in the context of European culture are identified.
1. Дементьев ... ... Charron P. Culture du secret et goût de l'équivoque: les manuscrits à devise anagrammatique à la fin du Moyen âge // Lecture, representation et citation. L’image comme texte et l’image comme signe (XIe — XVIIe siècle) / ed. Ch. Heck. Lille, 2007....