Network Transformations in Economy
... and local capability formation //Research Policy. 2002. P. 1417—1429.
18. Forfas publications. Innovation networks. The national policy and advisory board for enterprise, science, technology and innovation, 2004.
19. Freeman L. C. Centrality in Social Networks: Conceptual Clarification //Social Networks. 1979. № 1. P. 215—39.
20. Gefferi G. The organization of buyer-driven global commodity chains: how US retailers shape overseas production networks // Gefferi G., Korzeniewicz M.(Eds.). Commodity ...
An assessment of relations of an individual in the immediate social environment on the basis of social network analysis
This article examines the psychological aspect of criteria for evaluating an individual’s position within the structure of relations in the community they belong to. The author shows how statistical methods used in analyzing social networks can help obtain information on the degree and type of the individual’s involvement into the system of relations and identifies the psychological significance of the actor’s centrality within a social network as a degree of the individual’s ...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
... of Theory and Research for the Sociology of Education. N. Y., 1986. P. 241—258.
4. Coleman J. Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital // American Journal of Sociology. 1988. Supplement. Vol. 94. P. 95—120.
5. Coleman J. Rational Action, Social Networks and the Emergence of Norms // Structures of Power and Constraint. N. Y., 1990. P. 91—112.
6. Davern M. Social Networks and Economic Sociology: A Proposed Research Agenda for a More Complete Social Science // American Journal of Economics and ...
Social and pedagogical support for the development of social communication network by deprived teenagers
This article offers a theoretical framework and authors’ methodology for organizing social and pedagogical support for adolescents in residential
care based on the methods of social network analysis and social support networking.
1. Bertalanffy L. von. General system theory: Foundation, development, application.N. Y., 1968.
2. Bronfenbrenner U. The Ecology of Human Development: Experiments by Nature and Design. Cambridge (Massachusetts),...
Individual patterns of social contact network development in adolescents
... networks. It is shown that adolescents with a high level of hostility, expressed perfectionist attitudes, low self-esteem, and insufficient perceived self-efficacy have smaller and poorly differentiated social contacts networks. These characteristics of social networks can subsequently lead to increased narcissistic tendencies in adolescents in isolation, as well as reduce their range of positive identifications and behavior role models.
1. Blyth D. A., Traeger C. Adolescent self-esteem and perceived relationships ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... Society in the comparative measurement], Moscow, Rossijskaja politicheskaja jenciklopedija (ROSSPJeN), 431 p.
10. Higley, J., Burton, M. 2006, Elite Foundations of Liberal Democracy, Boulder, Rowman & Littlefield.
11. Wasserman, S., Faust, K. 1994, Social Network Analysis: Method and Application, Cambridge University Press, 825 p.
12. Knoke, D. 1990, Political Networks: the Structural Perspective, Cambridge University Press.
13. Agh, A. 1998, The Politics of Central Europe. London, Thousand Oaks, New ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... possible to take into account not only the organisational features of the network itself, but also their connections to the related contextual conditions. It is an integrated approach, thus, it makes it possible to forecast the development of a certain network form in case of a change in the conditions or factors affecting it.
1. Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija: ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Socio-economic geography: conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow, 350 p.
2. Baklanov, P. Ya. 2009, Territorial'naja struktura hozjajstva i jekonomicheskoe rajonirovanie ...
Some aspects of the theory of network structures as a mechanism of innovative activity management
... forms of organisation in the development of innovative processes. The authors consider several definitions of network forms of organisation, including those typical of the sphere of innovations. The article offers an analysis of the explanation of the network phenomenon in the social exchange theory, M. Castells's network theory, resource dependence theory, organisational sociology theory, new institutionalism, evolutionary economics, and French economic institutionalism.
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... perspective on stakeholder management: Facilitating entrepreneurs in the discovery of opportunities // Journal of Business Ethics. 2005. Vol. 60, № 3. P. 221—232.
34. Wheeler D., Colbert B., Freeman R. E. Focusing on value: Reconciling corporate social responsibility, sustainability and a stakeholder approach in a network world //Journal of General Management. 2003. Vol. 28, № 3. P. 1—28.
35. Кастельс М. Информационная эпоха. М., 2000.
36. Катькало В. С. Эволюция теории стратегического ...
Political elite networks in Latvia and their transformation in 1993-2014
5. Lieven A. The Baltic Revolution: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the Path to In¬de¬pendence. New Haven ; L., 1994.
6. The New Democracies in Eastern Europe: Party Systems and Political Cleavages. Aldershot, 1994.
7. Wasserman S., Faust K. Social Network Analysis: Method and Application. Cambridge University Press, 1994.
8. Розенвалдс Ю. Проблема «(де)герметизации» политической элиты Латвии и Эстонии: перспективы русскоязычного ...
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
... extensive factual base, we present a complex model of territorial cohesion for delineating the boundaries of a territorial cluster. The model makes it possible to integrate data on geographical, institutional, cultural, organisational, technological, social, and cognitive proximities. The properties of a cluster as a form of networking warrants distinguishing between internal, external, thematic, and absorptive types of boundaries. The feasibility of this approach is tested in the Baltics’ national and regional clusters, with special attention being paid to the Latvian ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... of global processes. Due to its unique geopolitical position, the Kaliningrad region is one of the regions where such networks develop at both the regional and international levels. When studying such forms of cooperation, the traditional methods of social sciences as research tools are not sufficient, which is explained by the dynamic nature of network cooperation as well as the fact that it involves a significant number of independent agents. We believe that one of the important tools of research on network cooperation is regional integral geoinformation systems (GIS). Modern GIS are successfully ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... socio-economic system of a region. The author offers a classification of spatial networks, identifies and describes types of spatial boundaries of different types of territorial communities: geographic, organizational, cognitive, cultural, institutional, social and technological. The complex of factors and conditions that influence the dynamics of the boundaries of spatial networking are defined.
1. Анимица Е. Г., Шарыгин М. Д. Социально-экономическая география и региональная экономика: проблемы взаимоотношения // Географический ...
Social media interfaces as a representation of cultural meanings
... Federation” of 12/29/1995 N 223-FZ]. Available at:
[Accessed 23 June 2018].
Shchekoturov, A. V., 2017. From flirting to sex change online: teenage practices of alternative self-presentations on the social network VKontakte. Monitoring obshchestvennogo mneniya: ekonomicheskie i sotsial'nye peremeny [Monitoring Public Opinion: Economic and Social Changes], 6(142), pp. 327—343 (in Russ.).
Dou, X., 2011. The Influence of Cultures on SNS usage: Comparing ...
Network Modelling of Transboundary Cooperation between Russian and Belarusian Regional Enterprises: the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno Regions
3. Ivchenko, V. V. 2008, Setevoe programmirovanie razvitija primorskih regionov Rossii: teorija, metodologija, praktika [Network programming, development of coastal regions of Russia: theory, methodology, practice], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Rossijskogo ... ... Programmno-celevoe planirovanie i upravlenie [Software-oriented planning and management], Moscow, INFRA-M.
6. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli, 2011 [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators, 2011], 2011. Moscow, Rosstat, 990 p....
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... Rowangould G. M. Evaluating unintended outcomes of regional smart-growth strategies: environmental justice and public health concerns // Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. 2016. № 49. P. 280—290.
44. Walker G., Kogut B., Shan W. Social capital, structural holes and the formation of an industry network // Organization Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125.
Mikhaylov A. S.
institutional architecture, territorial capital, territorial innovation system, Lithuania, Baltic States
Economic globalization, production internationalization, creation of international production networks
The Relativization of Societies: Modem Religion and Globalization // Robbins
., Shepherd W., McBride J. (Eds.). Cults, Culture, and the Law.
Globalization: Social Theory and Global Culture.
How Do We Define Value Chains and Production Networks?, 2000. URL:
: World Investments Report 2008. URL: http://www.unctad.org/ Templates/webflyer.asp?docid=10502&intItemID=2068&lang=1&mode=downloads
Zverev J. M.
The effect of railway network evolution on the Kaliningrad region’s landscape environment
... example, the Kaliningrad region)]. In: Druzhinin, А. G.et al, Proceedings of the International scientific conference "Social and economic geography: fundamental and applied research", Kaliningrad, 2011 p. 202-204.
19. Romanova, Е. А. Real'naja ... ... Tarhov, S. А. 2002, Prostranstvennye zakonomernosti jevoljucii transportnyh setej [Spatial patterns of evolution of transport networks], Thes, Ph.D, Moscow, available at: www.mediafire.com (accessed 09.10. 2015).
30. Jenciklopedija uzkokolejnyh zheleznyh ...
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
... Having studied the largest transport and energy projects in the Baltic region, we were able to show that the new infrastructure networks supported the investment expansion of Swedish and Finnish companies into the post-communist countries of the Baltic Region.... ... "small" integration], Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 2, p. 48—59.
3. Kuznetsova, O. V. 2013, Piramida faktorov social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija regionov [Pyramid factors of socio-economic development of regions], Voprosy Economiki [Problems ...
Theoretical framework for studying the problem of loneliness and its connection to social networking
... the society. Difficulties in adapting to changing conditions are increasingly characteristic of modern youth, which makes young people look for new ways to compensate for loneliness. The article considers different perspectives on one of such ways — social networking.
1. Бубер М. Два образа веры. М., 1995.
2. Журнал «Дети в информационном обществе» : [сайт] URL: http:// detionline.com/assets/files/journal/11/gost11.pdf (дата обращения: ...
Concepts of social support: positive and negative effects of social relations in the context of subjective well-being of a human being
... form coronary artery surgery: Effects on patients and spouses // Health Psychology.
1993. Vol. 12 (1). P. 56—63.
R., Baumann U., Perkonigg A
Himmelbauer S. Social support resources in interpersonal relationships (social networks) during stressful life conditions: Results from two pilot studies // European review of applied psychology-revue Europeenne de psychologie appliquee.
1997. Vol. 47 (2). P. 123—129.
A., Rook K.
Social control ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... Digital Media Affect Culture and Society. Rotterdam: Institute of Network Cultures and Nai Publishers.
Castells, M. ed., 2004. The Network Society. A Cross-cultural perspective. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd.
Ceruzzi, P., 2012. Computing. A Concise ... ... Gregory, K. and McMillan Cottom, T. eds., 2017. Digital Sociologies. Bristol: Policy Press.
Desjardins, R., 2017. Translation and Social Media. In Theory, in Training, and in Professional Practice. London: Palgrave Macmillan.
Dunne, K. J. ed., 2006. Perspectives ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... Russian-Finnish research cooperation], Balt. reg., no. 3 (13), p. 161—168. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-11.
22. Strategija social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija Severo-Zapadnogo federal'nogo okruga na period do 2020 goda [Strategy for Socio-Economic ... ... http://www.etela-suomi.fi/english/pdf/kivikari (accessed 15 March 2008).
innovations, innovative capacity, network international cooperation, transborder innovative cluster, Baltic Sea region, Northwestern Federal District
Lexical means to express an author’s opinion in popular science groups on the VKontakte social network
Based on the materials of ten most-visited popular science groups on the VKontakte social network, this article considers key lexical means to express an author’s opinion. A typology of such means is introduced in the context of analysis. It is concluded that the lexical means used to express an author’s opinion influence the process of ...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
This article summarises the role of the Web 2.0 technology also known as social network services in the development of informal learning. This article offers a general description of non-formal and informal learning. Special attention is paid to blogging and the use of wki-resoruces as the most popular Internet tools. The author ...
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... networks demonstrate that global cities are functions of global networks. Saint Petersburg is just starting to integrate into these networks through the Pulkovo airline hub and seaports of Ust-Luga, Primorsk, and Saint Petersburg.
1.Coastal zone management: ... ... 1 (22), p. 11.
14.Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva Sankt-Peterburga ot 13 maja 2014 goda N 355 «O Strategii jekonomicheskogo i social'nogo razvitija Sankt-Peterburga na period do 2030 goda» [Resolution of the Government of St. Petersburg on May 13, 2014 ...
Speech behaviour of Internet users in conflict communication
... it possible to define the roles and attitudes of participants in the conflict interaction. The authors employed methods of discourse analysis and corpus tools of data collection and marking. Seven confrontational threads in the communities of the social network "Vkontakte" were analysed. The authors identified language markers of the switch from cooperative to confrontational speech interaction. The authors investigated the typical roles of communicators in a confrontational thread, and observed ...
Lingvocultural Transfer: a Myth as a Meme
... Communication: the logic by which symbols are connected. An introduction to the use of structuralist analysis in social anthropology]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Proskurin, S. G., 2011. Network structures in language and culture. Obshchestvo setevykh struktur [Social network structures]. Novosibirsk. pp. 233—280 (in Russ.).
Tul'pe, I. A., 2012. Mifologiya. Iskusstvo. Religiya [Mythology. Art. Religion]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
myth, lingvocultural transfer, communication, transfer, meme
Proskurina A. V.
The thoretical aspects of analysis of economy’s potential at macro- and meso- (regilnal) levels
This article focuses on the theoretical and methodological aspects of analyzing social potential of economy. Is shown that it includes: a) certain social networks and social structure determining the appropriate social roles (statuses); b) certain public relations between the performers of these roles; c) certain social institutes as norms of behavior according to the social structure and position in the ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... innovation through cooperation networks // Innovation networks: spatial perspectives. L., 1991. P. 1—8.
23. Cooke P., Morgan K. The Network Paradigm: New Departures in Corporate and Regional Development // Environment and Planning D: Society and Space. 1993.... ... The Regional Economy: Territorial Development in a Global Economy. N. Y. ; L., 1997.
34. Wolfe D. A. Knowledge, Learning and Social Capital in Ontario’s ICT Clusters // Paper prepared for the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association ...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... 258—268, available at: http://www. vestnik-
argo.sfedu.ru/sites/default/files/23.Лачининский.pdf (accessed 24.12.2013).
19. Kuznetsova, O. A. 2013, Piramida faktorov social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija regionov [Piramida of factors of social and economic development of regions],Voprosy economiki [Questions of economy], no. 2, p. 121—131.
20. Fedorov, G. M. 2013, Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU, Baltic region, no. 1 (15), p. 4—18. doi:10.5922/2079-8555-2013-1-1.
21. Kivikari, U. 2000, Rasshirenie Evropejskogo Sojuza i Rossija — situacija vzaimnoj vygody [Expansion of the European Union and ...
Organization of professional in-service training for inclusive education
... implementation of in-service training programmes for teachers, health care professionals and heads of medical-pedagogical commissions is analysed. The author assesses the efficiency of professional training provided by networks of education, health, and social care institutions. Networking and information technologies helped to create tailor-made education programmes of primary and secondary education for students with various disabilities. The author also describes a package of documents reflecting the development dynamics of ...
The creation of a common EU energy market: a quiet revolution with far-reaching consequences
... Energy law journal, Vol. 27:423, July 1, available at: 2006//http://www. felj. org/docs/423—450.pdf (accessed 17 January 2013).
3. Geradin, D. 2006, Twenty years of liberalization of network industries in the European Union: Where do we go now? Social Science Research Network, available at: http://papers. ssrn. com/sol3/papers. cfm?abstract_id=946796 (accessed 17 January 2013).
4. Stromback, J., Dromacque, C. and Yassin, M. 2011, The potential of smart meter enabled programs to increase energy and system efficiency: ...
The assessment of the influence of energy industries on the economic development prospects and the social environment of the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation
This article offers the results of research conducted in the Kaliningrad region in the framework of the "Development of Russian Energy Sector: Social and Environmental Consequences and Prospects" network project by the Centre for Advanced Studies and Education. The authors assess the structure of regional energy sector and its influence on the economy according to key parameters. The article analyses the social effect of energy sector on the basis ...
About one training course of mathe-matical modeling
... под ред. А. В. Гасникова. М., 2013.
3. Beckmann M., McGuire C. B., Winsten C. B. Studies in the economics of transportation. RM-1488. Santa Monica, 1955.
4. Sandholm W. Population games and Evolutionary dynamics. Economic Learning and Social Evolution. Cambridge, 2010.
5. Frank M., Wolfe P. An algorithm for quadratic programming // Naval research logistics quarterly. 1956. Vol. 3, N 1–2. P. 95–110.
6. Nesterov Y., de Palma A. Stationary Dynamic Solutions in Congested Transportation Networks: Summary and Perspectives // Networks Spatial Econ. 2003. N 3(3). P. 371—395.
7. Вильсон А. Дж. Энтропийные методы моделирования сложных систем. М., 1978.
8. Ortúzar J. D., Willumsen L....
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Theorizing transnational immigration: a critical review of current efforts, Ethnic and Racial Studies, vol. 24, no. 4, p. 549—77. doi:
33. Snel, E., Engbersen, G., Leerkes, A. 2006, Transnational involvement and social integration, Global Networks, vol. 6, no. 3, p. 285—308. doi:
34. Siar, S. 2011, Skilled Migration, Knowledge Transfer and Development: The Case of the Highly Skilled Filipino Migrants in New Zealand and Australia, Journal ...
Effective models of national and regional educational space development
This article considers effective models of interaction between social and cultural institutions that can be used in developing a common educational space of the CIS countries. Of special significance ... ... involve public organizations. Through establishing mutual connections, domain models create more complex globule structures. Network projects initiated within globules and involving different domains contribute to the emergence of a selfdeveloping common ...
Euroregion as a factor of social and economic development of the region
... article is devoted to the study of euroregional development hystory. It also explores the analysis of foreign countries experience in crossborder cooperation. Importance of Euroregions is identified. Euroregion «Baltic» and the Balic euroregional network.
развития межрегионального ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
The authors analyse different forms of environmental education projects and programmes implemented in the Baltic Sea region. The first one is “The Baltic University” programme taught in English. The “Baltic University” is a network of more than 200 universities from 14 counties of the Baltic Sea region. This education programme offers an opportunity for students to enroll on bachelor and master degree programmes related to environmental and social problems of the Baltic Sea region. The Polar and Marine Sciences, POMOR master programme, represents the second form of international environmental education. Russian and German researchers from six universities and four research centres have developed ...
Social and cultural determinants in the perception of environmental risks: Douglas grid group analysis
... appeals to government institutions (villagers) and street protests (city residents). There are also differences in the choice of effective methods of risk communication, depending on the respondent’s cultural type. Hierarchs prefer communication in social networks; egalitarians tend to organize petitions and appeal to the authorities; the fatalists do not express their own opinion; individuals strive for greater control over the situation and therefore prefer all possible forms of interaction.
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... sessii jekonomiko-geograficheskoj sekcii MARS [Materials XXI annual session of economic and geographic section MARS], Belgorod-Kharkov, 5—7 June 2004, Moscow, p. 82—85.
21. Rodoman, B. B. 2010, Setevye i anizotropnye geograficheskie prostranstva [Network and anisotropic geographical areas]. In: Artobolevsky, S. S., Sintserov, L. M. (eds.), Szhatie social'no-jekonomicheskogo prostranstva: novoe v teorii regional'nogo razvitija i praktike ego gosudarstvennogo regulirovanija [Compression of the socio-economic area: a new theory of regional development and its practice of state regulation], Moscow,...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... alternative power grids and high-speed railways can result in large-scale economic downturns diminishing the prospects of balanced social development. The author addresses the classical concepts of the theory of regional economy and new economic geography and ... ... Rizhskogo svobodnogo porta [State control has found a number of violations in the Freeport], 2013, BNN-NEWS.RU — Baltic News Network, available at: http://bnn-news.ru/goskontrol-obnaruzhilryad-narusheniy-v-rabote-rizhskogo-svobodnogo-porta-82826 (accessed ...
On digitalization of the Kaliningrad region as an economic security element
... basis for innovation. However, accelerated digitalization, as well as slowed down, carries a significant number of economic, social, political, cultural, and other threats that can be partially mitigated by creating favorable basic conditions for digital ... ... digital portrait of companies and the level of their internal digitalization, the development of e-commerce and digital networks, information security. The research is carried out in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation in 2010—2018....
The features of talkativity implementation in the political online discourse (a case study of personal websites of members of the British parliament)
/ (дата обращения: 20.05.2011).
(дата обращения: 14.05.2011).
political online discourse, “talkativity”, social networks, blogs, interactivity.
Geo-demographic typology of municipalities of the Kaliningrad region
... обращения: 01.02.2015).
18. Webber R. The metropolitan habitus: its manifestations, locations, and consumption profiles // Environment and Planning A. 2007. № 39. Р. 182—207.
19. Singleton A., Longley P. Geodemographics, visualisation, and social networks in applied geography // Applied Geography. 2009. № 29. P. 289—298.
20. Everitt T. B. Cluster analysis. L., 1974.
21. Gordon A. D. Classification (2nd ed.). Boca Raton, 1999.
22. Калининградстат. URL:
Effective risk communication as a factor in managing protests attitudes in a local community
... concluded that egalitarians and communitarians are more likely than hierarchists and individualists to participate in protests when a serious environmental threat arises. Respondents of all cultural types tend to trust information coming from their close social network, public figures, and environmentalists whereas people of business are trusted the least.
Krishtal, M. I., Shchekoturov, A. V.
risk communication, cultural theory, local community, protest
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
..., Roman, H. M., Lopes, A. M. 2014, Zapadno-Sredizemnomorskij trafik v Evropu (na primere Ispanii) [West Mediterranean traffic in Europe (for example, Spain)], Vestnik Associacii rossijskih geografov-obshchestvovedov [Bulletin of Russian geographers, social scientists Association], Rostov-on-Don, no. 3, p. 79—89.
12. Boyd, M. 1989, Family and personal networks in international migration: recent developments and new agendasm, International Migration Review, T. 23, Vol. 3, p. 638—670.
13. Castles, S. 2002, Migration and community formation under conditions of globalization, International Migration ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
. asp?Action=Details&Item=485 (accessed 17.07.2017).
28. ESPON (European Observation Network, Territorial Development and Cohesion, 2013, ESaTDOR European Seas and Territorial Development, Opportunities and Risks,... ... Change Taking Place at the Coastline and Coastal Area of the South Coast of the Marmara Sea, Gaziantep University Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 15, no. 3, p. 899—924.
45. Laane, A., Kraav, E., Titova, G. 2005, Global International Water Assessment....
Application of dimension reduction methods in objects homogeneity evaluation: airport network analysis
... обращения: 05.02.2015).
4. Larose D. Discovering knowledge in data: an introduction to Data Mining. Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2005.
5. Robinson J. P., Shaver P. R., Wrightsman L. S. Criteria for scale selection and evaluation // Measures of Personality and Social Psychological Attitudes, Academic Press, San Diego, CA, 1991.
6. Richard A. Johnson and DeanWichern, Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1998.
dimension reduction methods, discriminant ...
Opportunities for studying cultural landscapes in the Kaliningrad region
... outlines types of the information required: genetic types of natural landscapes, spatial settlement and land use features, and the network components of the landscapes environment.
1. Berg, L. S. 1915. Izv. RGO, Part. 51, Vyp. 9, pp. 463—475.
2. Vedenin,... ... Leningrad.
20. Chistjakov, E. G. 2007. Territorial'naja organizacija naselenija. Moskow.
21. Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Ju. M. 2002. Social'no-jekonomicheskoe i geopoliticheskoe razvitie Kaliningradskoj oblasti: ucheb. posobie. Kaliningrad.
22. Fedorov, G. M....