Social Facilitation: the Kaliningrad Region and Russian Mainland Regions
The authors look at the concept of social facilitation as a possible component of Russian social consolidation in the course of social reforms. The article focuses on the results of an empirical study of the levels and characteristics of competence in social facilitation, which is here understood ...
Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
... Latvijskoj Respubliki [Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Latvia on the facilitation of mutual trips of residents of border areas of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Latvia], Russian Foreign ... ... Russian Federation on the procedure of the local border traffic], Evropejskoe obozrenie obshhestvennyh nauk [European Review of Social Sciences], Т. 1, no. 2, p. 6—24.
36. Yeliseyeu, A. 2014, Keeping the door ajar: Local border traffic regimes on the ...
"The Baltic University" programme on the eve of its 20th anniversary
This article is dedicated to the Baltic University programme — a unique educational project aiming at the sustainable development of the Baltic Sea region. International interuniversity cooperation facilitates intercultural communication between students and researchers, and creates new prospects for joint research, which opens up an opportunity for solving common environmental and social problems in the Baltic Sea region.
Ionov Viktor, Kropinova Yelena
the Baltic University programme, an educational project, interuniversity cooperation, sustainable development, the Baltic Sea region
Preparedness of social workers to manage social facilitation
This article presents the findings of a study into the practices of special-ists of the Centre for Social Assistance to Families and Children and student volunteers from the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University aimed at man-aging a special area of social activity of the Centre’s clients, namely, social as-sistance. The authors identify management ...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
10. 2002/946/JHA: Council framework Decision of 28 November 2002 on the strengthening of the penal framework to prevent the facilitation of unauthorised entry, transit and residence, 2002, Official Journal L, no. 328, 5.12.2002, p. 1–3.
11. 2006/616/EC: ... ....eu/en/press/press-releases/2015/04/23-special-eucostatement/(accessed 11.06.2015).
30. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. European Agenda on Migration. Brussels, 2015, 13 May, COM, no. 240 final, available ...
Inclusive education in Russia and the Baltic countries: a comparative analysis
... the issue of inclusive education from the problem of teaching learners with disabilities and examine the political, economic, social, and technological aspects of the environment that affect the educational situation of learners with disabilities. We consider ... ... the documents of the European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education — an active educational institution that facilitates the preparation and adaptation of all learners to life in complex multicultural and integrated societies through rights,...
Formation of the future teachers’ readiness to form social interaction abilities in preschool children
The article describes an authentic model of the formation of future teachers’ readiness to facilitate the development of social interaction skills in preschool children. The proposed model meets the requirements of the current standards of professional education. The author describes the essence of the model focused on a set of measurable learning outcomes formulated in ...
The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring
... raw materials and semi-finished produces, as well as its energy intensity. The formation of a new more stable economy will be facilitated through federal support and implementation of a number of regional programmes.
1. Gareev, T. R., Zhdanov, V. P., ... ... cons of the Special Economic Zone], Kosmopolis, no. 13(3), p. 82—89.
3. Gosudarstvennaja programma Rossijskoj Federacii «Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Kaliningradskoj oblasti do 2020 goda». Rasporjazhenie Pravitel'stva RF № 461-r ot 27 marta ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Toffler A. Revolutionary wealth // New Perspectives Quarterly. 2006. Vol. 23,№ 3. P. 7—15.
32. Toffler A., Shapiro M. The adaptive corporation. N. Y., 1985.
33. Vandekerckhove W., Dentchev N. A. A network perspective on stakeholder management: Facilitating entrepreneurs in the discovery of opportunities // Journal of Business Ethics. 2005. Vol. 60, № 3. P. 221—232.
34. Wheeler D., Colbert B., Freeman R. E. Focusing on value: Reconciling corporate social responsibility, sustainability and a stakeholder approach in a network world //Journal of General Management. 2003. Vol. 28, № 3. P. 1—28.
35. Кастельс М. Информационная эпоха. М., 2000.
36. Катькало ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... practices serve as a an argument in favour of establishing innovative centres in smaller and medium-sized towns in order to facilitate the socioeconomic development of the territory and surrounding rural areas. Science parks created in smaller towns ... ....ru/novosti-2/zakon-o-promyshlennoj-politike-rasshiryaet-obyazannosti-i-uvelichivaet-zonu-otvetstvennosti-regionalnoj-vlasti-2528972311/ (accessed 20 April 2012).
6. Pasport social'no-jekonomicheskogo polozhenija gorodov Rossii za 2010 god [Passport of the socio-economic status of cities of Russia for ...
An escape from the embrace of politics. A study into the cultures of remembrance as a means to encourage a historical dialogue in Lithuanian-Russian relations
... productive rethinking of the past in contemporary Lithuanian-Russian relations. The rethinking of the past is understood as a process facilitating the reconsideration of historical meanings through adjusting them to the expectations and values of the contemporary ... ... process historical research — as an important tool for encouraging the co-existence of communities —should fulfil certain social functions. Having chosen the Lithuanian-Russian communication space as a case, the author emphasizes the need to develop ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Capitalism. Westport : Greenwood Press,1994. P. 95—112.
21. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global value chains //Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12. P. 78—104.
22. Granovetter M. Economic action and social structure: The problem of embeddedness // American Journal of Sociology. 1985. № 91(3). P. 481—510.
23. Gray B. Conditions Facilitating lnterorganizational ColIaboration // Human Relations. 1987. № 38. P. 911—36.
24. Gulati R. Familiarity Breeds Trust? The Implications of Repeated Ties on Contractual Choice in Alliances // Academy of Management Journal. 1995. № 38....
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... Schütz-Bosbach, S. 2015, Doing good or bad: How interactions between action and emotion expectations shape the sense of agency, Social Neuroscience, Vol. 10, no. 4, p. 418—430.
11. Gordon, A. A., Kaswin, J. 2010, Effective Employee Incentive Plans: Features ... ...
13. Ilies, R., Wilson, K. S., Wagner, D. T. 2009, The Spillover of Daily Job Satisfaction onto Employees' Family Lives: The Facilitating Role of Work-Family Integration, Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 52, no. 1, p. 87—102.
14. Ismail, M. A. F....
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... European Union, Series L, no. 311, November 14.
5. The Council Decision of 23 October 2001 establishing a Community mechanism to facilitate reinforced cooperation in civil protection assistance interventions, 2001, Official Journal of the European Union, ... ... (accessed 11 March 2013).
9. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the European Union Strategy in the Baltic Sea Region, 2009, COM, ...
Lutheranism in Finland: past and present
... Portraits of prominent figures of the Finnish Reformation], St. Petersburg, 560 p.
4. Martynov, V. L., Faibusovich, E. L. 2010, Social'no-e'konomicheskaya geografiya sovremennogo mira [Socio-economic geography of the modern world], Moscow.
5. Nikitin, A.... ... world], available at: http://www.russkiymir.ru/news/188382/ (accessed 15 Apr 2015).
7. Proceduru oblegchili [The procedure is facilitated], 2015, available at: http://www.kauppatie.com/2008/01-2008/F.pdf (accessed 15 Apr 2015).
8. Safronov, S. G. 2004 ...
A level of being informed of population on questions of diabetes mellitus is basis of prophylaxis of disease
The aim of the study is to facilitate informationally the social and preventive programs aimed at preserving and improving the health of the population. The study involved 563 respondents, residents of the Kaliningrad region; 22.2 % of them were men and 74.4 % were women. The age of respondents varies from ...
The Kaliningrad region: the characteristics of the 2008—2009 economic crisis and possible ways of overcoming it
... article analyses the causes of the economic decline in the Kaliningrad region in 2008—2009, which was sharper than the Russian average. The author suggests a number of measures aimed to mitigate the consequences of the crisis, expedite its termination, facilitate the return of economic growth and find solutions to social problems
стал первым по выпуску иномарок в России //
2009-12-28. URL: http://autodaily. ru/news/main_news/6410.html?comments (дата обращения: 10....
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... the inhabitants of the borderlands, the agreement brings a range of significant advantages relating to the intensification of social, cultural, touristic, and economic contacts. It is worth noting that the agreement is one of very few examples of EU —Russia ... ... and Russia’s Integration into the World Economy // CEPS Working Document.2004. № 201.
16. Vladimir Putin opposes visa facilitation for the Kaliningrad oblast // Eastweek.08.06.2011. Centre for Easter Studies. URL: http://www.osw.waw.pl/en/publikacje/eastweek/2011-06-08/vladimir-putin-opposes-visa-facilitation-kaliningrad-oblast ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
From the perspective of the modern system of domestic relations facilitating the development of research and industrial potential of the country and aimed at creating the conditions for the ... ...
35. Gaile-Sarkane, E. (et al). 2008. New European challenges for small business prospective. Riga.
36. Pruskus, V. 2008. Social catholicism in Lithuania: Epoch's challenges and response trajectories (the second half of the 19th century and the beginning ...
Indirect translation: Main trends in practice and research
This article concerns indirect translation (ITr), understood broadly as translation of translation, and has the aim of facilitating systematic research on this long-standing, widespread yet underexplored phenomenon. The article thus provides an ... ...
Heilbron, J., 1999. Towards a sociology of translation. Book translations as a cultural world-system. European Journal of Social Theory, 2 (4), pp. 429—444.
Ivaska, L., 2016. Uncovering the Many Source Texts of Indirect Translations: Indirect Translations ...
Immaturity and the objective of a true reform in ways of thinking. Part I.
... Independentthinking as a search for the ultimate touchstone of truth within one’s reason/ understanding is supplemented with a thought about common human reason as a touchstone oftruth that is equally available to everyone. Reflecting on the ways to facilitate enlightenment and overcoming the state of immaturityleads Kant to contradictions and paradoxes. After 1970, coercion to abandon coercion by each individual was closely linked to the topic of social and political transformational advancing progress. Although, in the article on enlightenment, Religion within the Boundaries of Mere Reason, and Anthropology, Kant provides a deep philosophical and existential interpretation of revolution as a ...